Obsession of the Mind Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k4d0h1
k4d0h1
109 Followers

I couldn't complain I loved her sexiness. It was only when she went back into her room to retrieve her cell phone did I realize her bubble butt was covered by nothing more than a string. The ultimate thong. It rode ride up her thick cheeks. From a distance you wouldn't know she had anything at all. Only thin strings of fabric running betwixt and the knots at the side did give way she not nude.

We carried ourselves out the door. I commented on her attire, "A bit revealing don't you think?" I laughed.

"I thought you didn't mind how I dressed?" she smiled as we walked toward the pool.

"It's fine, a bit over the top don't you think?" I asked.

She laughed, "Well, I need to tan anyways." She absolutely did not need to tan. Her body was tan and perfect. And the sun was setting as we opened the pool gate.

To my relief it was empty. Just me and her. She set her accessories on a table and went to the hot tub part of the pool. She was exquisite with her natural beauty. I couldn't help but stare at her luscious ass as she knelt down to situate herself comfortably.

I slowly followed her and dipped in beside her. Splashing just to annoy her for a moment.

We sat and enjoyed our relaxation when she instructed me, "You didn't bring a drink. Go get one."

I didn't argue I just got up and hurried back to fix her something. I walked casually back to the pool to hear giggling. It was Rachel laughing. There were two guys in the hot tub now. I stood behind the bushes that surrounded the pool gates and observed momentarily.

Two fit men were having a conversation while standing outside the rim of the tub. It seemed to me they were showing off their physiques in admiration of the trophy before them. One was wearing a tight underwear like suit that did nothing to hide a noticeable bulge. The other wear loose fitting shorts but even did he have a sizeable semi hard on.

What should I do? I hated to think of walking up and facing the awkward position of two guys gawking and flirting with my sexy girl friend.

I couldn't believe the conflicting thoughts I was having. I quietly returned to our apartment and dialed her number. Was I seriously about to become the pervert allowing his soul mate to continue in her actions? I was.

I watched as she perked up and left the tub to retrieve her phone. Her gorgeous, fleshy uncovered body was now on perfect display to those around her.

"Hello," she casually answered.

"Hey, I've got a bit of a problem," I replied.

"What's wrong, aren't you coming back?"

"I wish I was but Stephen just called."

"And?"

"He's asking me to take him to the hospital."

"What?"

"Yeah, he sounds bad, overdose I'm sure," I replied.

"Wow, okay," she replied and I noticed a subtle smile from the distance.

"Thirty minutes tops and I'll be back."

"Okay, call me when you on your way back."

I laughed to myself. Did she just ask me to give her a warning call before I returned? I loved it.

"Alright I lied maybe an hour until I get back but I will hurry." I gave her thirty more minutes. Why? I just don't know. Well I secretly did know.

I knew I would park the car around the corner and return just to fixate my voyeur eyes on my hot girl less than half naked in front of two hung guys.

"Okay, well call me when you leave," she once again gave me instructions to warn her.

"Okay, love you..." I awaited a customary reply.

"Okay, bye," she hung up.

I guess she was not about to say "I love you" in front of her new company.

I ran to the car and drove it around the corner. I ran or more likely walked very quickly and focused back looking for a vantage point. I liked my pool side view and decided just to fun back up and watch from the balcony.

I noticed all three were now sitting at a near by table. Rachel had one leg on a nearby chair. She had to be giving them a show. Her meaty pussy would certainly overcome the bounds of simple piece of sting meant to conceal it. The other two sat across from her. Taking subtle glances at her exposure.

A moment later one stood up and pulled his shorts down. Allowing his large cock to spring upward almost hitting his flat stomach. A moment later he quickly pulled them back up. Rachel started laughing while looking at the ground. The other one stood up and reached his hand beneath his tight fitting speedos and pulled his cock out. It was averaged size but I don't think it was hard as it barely dangled out the side of his briefs. He didn't make an effort to put it back in and sat down again. Rachel made short glances while he did so but continued to giggle and stare away.

I was incredibly turned on. My girl has laughing nonchalantly as two men more or less propositioned her with their formidable dicks. I stroked my raging little hard on as I watched the scene before me unfold.

Rachel motioned a pointing finger at the pool. I had no idea what they were talking about as I continued to watch through the blinds. She looked at her phone as if to find out if the "coast was clear" and sat back in the tub. The two others quickly followed her. The one in the shorts removed his suit and his aching erection jumped up and down as he walked towards her. I saw Nathan's dick the other night as he fucked Rachel. But this guys' was maybe even larger. At least thicker.

The bubbling water concealed their lower bodies. I had no idea what was going on as I gazed stroking my dick. She let her back up and stared into the air but I could see her shoulders moving rhythmically. She must have been playing with their dicks under the water. Jacking off their large dicks as she shooed away their attempts to grope her breasts. She said something and they listened.

I turned away for a minute to look at the clock. Forty minutes before I needed to call her back. I focused back on them and she was now on top of the guy who minutes ago flashed his enormous cock before her. The motions of their bodies truly did indicate she was either grinding or impaling his huge dick.

The other guy stood up. His speedo had been removed at some point as his cock stood proud. He did though have nothing on his friend. He was definitely bigger than I. But he was average.

She slapped at his dick and I assumed told him to quit making a scene. He looked upset and fetched his briefs from the hot water. He put them on and left. I could see Rachel laughing as she made more profound movements against her new lover.

After a few minutes she stood up naked from the waste down. And turned around now facing him. He stood up as well as they must have been whispering something to each other. It was unmistakable now. That was the thickest dick ever. Like a coke can.

Seconds later he was sitting at the opposite edge of the pool. And her sexy ass quickly descending as she was now fucking him face first while making out. She continued to ride him. Everyonce in a few strokes I could make out the fine line at the top of her ass that parted her cheeks. Longs strokes. It was easy to tell she used every last inch of his cock as the long of her back disappeared back into the water.

I thought to myself I could have to good wanks watching this and brought myself to my first orgasm.

It's crazy how your mindset changes so quickly after blowing a load. The jealously does creep back in. The shame hits you up upside the head. The reality sets in. I just fabricated a lie in hopes my love would indulge herself. The reality that she did.

The reality that over the past few days if jerked off it seems a dozen times knowing or watching as she got fucked 3 or four times. I've lost track. I can't figure out how to stop this. Do I want to stop this?

I continued to stare at them. My lovely, lovely girl is readily fucking this guy. Was she a slut? I can't accept that. She's not a slut. Is she a nympho? Maybe so. Is that so bad? Hell, I'm a guy I love to please myself every chance I get. Is it so wrong she loves to fuck? No.

Watching her continue to work herself, I fiddled with my limp wet dick. Wondering how long it would take before I stopped caring and just started wanting again.

It wasn't long. Rachel's head was completely and awkwardly staring at the sky when I knew she was climaxing. The fucker made one last thrust. He used his whole body to impale his cock. It resulted with her body being jetted out of the water. Her fine ass was half way visible as she slammed her self back down on him. She wrapped her arms around him and held on as tight as she could as he made one last effort and slammed his dick inside her. Once again her shapely ass was on display for a moment until she slammed her pelvis back down. Her toned back disappeared for a moment and he met her thrust.

It was his last thrust and it left her totally exposed. He was cumming inside her and he used every last possible muscle in his body to exert the necessary force to lift her naked body. He was standing and her legs were wrapped around his body as she bucked to a final orgasm. Her curvy ass was now on display. After a few seconds of their unusual yet unmistakably sexy pose, she released her arms and his thick cock flopped around as it exited her fleshy pussy. Nathan had nothing on this guy. Length maybe but this guy was thick. My tool was a pencil compared his massive erection.

His retreating erection was still impressive as Rachel quickly grabbed her bottom bikini. She was resourceful enough to remember a towel. She wiped her wet nearly naked body down as he fumbled with his shorts and sat at the table.

She sat down momentarily. They exchanged a few smiles and she began to walk back to our apartment.

k4d0h1
k4d0h1
109 Followers