Obsession Pt. 01

Story Info
Zoe is determined to have Rob's attention.
6.9k words
4.64
45.7k
86
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday nights in Philadelphia were always fun. In summer, the lights of the city glowed so that the streets were bathed in an artificial haze. Beneath such a light, one girl sat in a humming crowd of friends, with a mirror in hand. Zoe gazed back at herself as she idly twisted the diamond earring that contrasted brilliantly with her dark skin. Her ruby-painted lips twisted into a smirk as she angled the mirror so that her eyes could travel down her neck to the little-more-than-modest cleavage that swelled over the edge of her white bodice.

"When will the train get here?" she asked no one in particular.

Voices answered, "4 minutes," and she snapped the pocket mirror shut and dropped it in her purse.

Zoe told them that she did not know if she wanted to go to a gathering at Paul's house and she might just take the train home but she could not make up her mind. Meanwhile, she joined in the conversation about music, new stores in the city, what people would do for the Fourth. She laughed and her friends laughed with her. They huddled close until 4 minutes were up and the R3 rolled up right on time. This time of night few people were usually on the train and this night was no different. Each friend took a seat of their own. Zoe took a friend by the arm and pulled them to the part of the train where two seats were isolated by steel walls but one of the seats were taken.

Zoe stopped and stared down at the white boy slumped in the seat. He was already looking at her when she realized he was there. His face was stern somehow and he seemed older though he seemed young. Her friend noticed her serious expression and peaked around the corner to see what Zoe was looking at.

"Hello," chirped the other girl.

The late night conductor yelled out, "Have a seat! We're moving!"

The girls obeyed and dropped into the seat in the small nook. The stranger did not seem pleased but Zoe took no notice of this. Instead, not to be putdown by her companion, she turned on her most cheerful and inviting voice and locked gazes with him, "Hi, there! How are you?"

"I'm fine," the man said simply.

"Do you work in the city? Maybe a restaurant... You're wearing all black."

He lifted his chin in acknowledgment of her guess but he did not give anything away. It was a distinct chin and jaw, she thought. He was one of those guys that were attractive but not particularly good looking. Zoe decided it was probably just the cloud of mystery surrounding him.

Zoe made a few more attempts to start a conversation with the stranger. He replied but he was so cool about it. He didn't eye her breasts and he didn't stare at her eyes and lips with appreciation. He did not lean closer with burning interest and his answers were so vague that she quit asking questions and had begun just talking about her night with her friend. He yawned in the middle of the best part and she pinched her friend's arm. They always pinched or nudged each other when a situation was beyond belief. Her friend lightly laughed and said, "Are you going with us to Paul or what?"

Zoe pulled her black gaze away from the stranger to her friend. She started to say yes but said instead, "Actually, I'll just ride on. I should go home. Such a long week." She reached up and began twisting the diamond earring again. "I'm just tired and I'd like to go to yoga in the morning. Maybe we could meet for brunch on Sunday and go to that new place that you mentioned."

At the next stop, Zoe grabbed her little purse and got up from her seat. She left the nook but the stranger said nothing, which irritated her. She said good bye to her friends and waved through a window when the train was pulling away. She dropped into the seat in the main cabin of the train and picked at a barely noticeable stain on her white jeans.

That man was somewhere back there in the nook. Should she go back and try to talk? He had been so rude and uninterested... Who was she fooling? Zoe was vexed. He acted as if he barely noticed her. That is, he acted as if he barely noticed HER. She yanked the small mirror out of her bag and gazed at herself. Same dark face, even skin, pouty ruby lips, luscious black lashes. She revisited some of the phrases she'd said. "Maybe a restaurant," she whispered to the mirror, half smiling. "You're wearing all black." She paused for a moment wondering if she sounded stupid. But what else should she say! What else did she need to say?

Zoe threw the mirror back into her purse and almost got up to go back there and demand his attention but a more interesting plan was brewing in her mind. Maybe she should just... It was a bad idea. But it was a great idea too. Just think of the stories she could tell people! Everyone would find it highly amusing that she followed a strange man off a train. Like a people watching story. Ultimate people watching, she told herself.

At the next stop, the stranger passed by her and got off the train. Zoe followed him with her eyes, watched him step off the train and walk out across the street. But she didn't follow.

That night she lay in bed, unable to sleep. So many thoughts raced through her mind and the stranger on the train stared at her from the edge of her anxieties, perpetuating her uncertainties. His presence in her mind and infernal lack of interest goaded her as it had on the train. She had always been able to command the attention of others but that man on the train did not respond. Why? Her fingers trailed over her face, down her neck, cupped her breasts and squeezed. The warm flesh filled her hands. They were just a C cup, so full but not large. She worked out, ate well! But what if it wasn't enough?

Was she getting old? Zoe resisted the urge to bolt out of bed and look in a mirror. Instead she squeezed her eyes shut, blocking out the doubts, suppressing the lingering image of the stranger, and eventually falling asleep.

When she awoke, the sun was up and had already burned away the dewiness of early morning. Zoe stared back at the source of light defiantly, letting the indirect but bright rays sting her eyes. After a few moments, Zoe got out of bed and began her Saturday.

It was a good weekend and Zoe stopped worrying about the stranger. The encounter had been a little unsettling and wounded her vanity but her desirability had been validated Saturday night by an attractive friend, the same Paul she had blown off Friday night.

By Monday, Zoe was healed, restored to her usual self and ready for a busy week of work, social gatherings, and appointments. On Thursday, Paul invited her to lunch at a trendy little cafe and that is where she saw him again.

He did work in a restaurant, as she suspected. From the look of it, he played multiple roles in the place and there was a small staff. When she and Paul had come through the door, he was the one to greet them. But did he recognize her? She sighed, wanting to roll her eyes, when she realized that he probably hadn't.

He sat them at a table tucked into a corner with a long window. She stared down at her hands unfolding the napkin and placing it in her lap, "Water with lemon, please," but she did not look up at him. She would be just as cool and remote.

"Rob told me a water with lemon and a glass of house wine!" A girl placed the drinks on the table with flourish. She was perky, redheaded, and introduced herself as Annie. "Have you had lunch with us before?" Zoe resisted the urge to groan. Her smile felt brittle and she feigned interest in the menu, had what Paul was having, and began scanning the place for "Rob."

She spotted him at the door greeting an Asian couple, back and forth through the kitchen door, taking an order for a young man at the bar.

Lunch was delicious. Rob was delicious. He had made eye contact with her once but he never smiled over at her the way he had smiled at other customers. Why should she be treated without courtesy and appreciation?

"What's wrong, Zo?" Paul asked. He was studying her face and seemed amused. Realizing she must be wearing a petulant expression, she relaxed her face into a half smile and claimed a headache.

In the evening the cafe was full of artsy college students, replacing the young professionals of midday. The lights were dim and Zoe thought that was perfect! She could hide away in a corner without windows and... what? Zoe had no idea what she was doing there and for the most part, she left her motives unanalyzed.

Instead, she thought of Paul. And then of Dave. Before him there was Lamar, Ben, Joe, Donovan. Each of them had been so different but they shared one characteristic - adoration of her. Nothing like this Rob guy. He was flirting now with some plain, skinny thing at the counter. He smiled and tapped the bag of bones' nose. He smiled at that girl the way men always smiled at her. He smiled at that girl the way she wanted him to smile at her on the train that night. It was selfish, immature. She only wanted her ego stroked. No, she wanted to be in her rightful place, on a pedestal.

Another week later and Zoe had witnessed Rob's good nature toward angry customers, helpful ways with lost tourists, sincere smile to patrons, and protective instincts over the women that worked at the cafe. She had been coming to this place for a week and he had not extended any of those courtesies to her. She knew that he knew that she was there. And she knew that he knew that she wanted to talk to him. She knew that he knew that the only reason she kept popping up had more to do with him than it did with the fresh salads and crisp glasses of Riesling!

The little redhead came bouncing over to Zoe's table. "Check, ma'am?" Zoe forced her bright, girl-talk smile and whispered, "Yes, please. I am about to pop! I need to go home and rest," as if they were sharing some embarrassing secret. Zoe rolled her eyes as the redhead now bounced over to the register and almost spit when she saw Rob tug the girl's apron and lightly slap her shoulder. Zoe willed him to look her direction but he never had before and he didn't now.

That night, Zoe made sure she walked back by the restaurant when she knew he would be leaving. She caught sight of his tall form striding down the street toward the station and boarded the same train he did. At his stop, she got off just a second before the doors closed and the train carried on. She had to hurry to follow behind him.

It was dark but the air was warm, making the night seem like a soft, black blanket. The air wrapped around her and carried her along the sidewalks. Rob turned a corner ahead of her and she dashed down the same alley. Rough hands grabbed her by the waist and a firm palm was pressed over her mouth but she wasn't screaming. Was it him?

"Why are you following me?" Yes, it was. "You've been coming to my restaurant for a little more than a week and now you are following me home? What is wrong with you?"

His voice was deep and aggressive making her uncertain for the first time. What if he was a crazy person? Zoe felt tears burning in her eyes and slipping down her cheeks. He felt it too and laughed, dry and mocking.

"I guess you're afraid now," he whispered distractedly. He began walking, dragging her with him.

Zoe tried to dig in her heels but he was stronger than her. First he ignored her for weeks, then he laughed at her distress, and now he forced her through a doorway. Did she have any power over him?

He practically threw her into an elevator, forcing her to catch herself against a steel wall. She heard him mash a button and when she turned around, he was on her, pushing her back against the wall now and trapping her with his body. A hand slammed the wall beside her head and she jumped.

His voice was eerily calm. "You are going to learn your lesson now. Spoiled little fucking brat."

Zoe was too frightened to move. She had often imagined what she would do if she ever had to escape a bad situation but in this moment, standing still was all she could do. She heard his hateful laughter again.

"What is this? Peeing yourself, Ms. Rafferty? Ah, the irrepressible Zoe Rafferty is frightened." He made her name sound like filth, like a curse. She shuddered out of fear rather than embarrassment. He could sense that. "Look at me, slut. Are you afraid?"

The elevator doors opened and he grabbed her arm and yanked her down the hall to the last door on the left.

When they were locked in his apartment, he threw his keys on a coffee table and turned to look at her, illuminated by a single light. Her face was streaked with tears, her undereyes were black from runny mascara. Her knuckles ached from gripping the handle of her handbag. The pale blue dress that she had worn to work was wet with her urine. She could feel it squishing in her heels.

"I see you now."

She had been fighting for a way to regain control but when he said that, the situation slipped from her fingers completely. Her words, her pride, even her fear, all drained from her mind and body and she just stood there: soiled, defenseless. She could barely breathe and the edges of her vision were fraying into black.

"Come on, Zoe, give me a smile." He slinked closer and stepped behind her. Rob's hand caught her by the throat and squeezed. His lips were against her ear. "What's wrong? You got what you wanted! I see you."

"I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? Hmm... I forgive you."

"Please let me go home. I won't bother you again."

He listened patiently. Zoe could see him staring at her out of the corner of her eye but she was not brave enough to look back. Truth be told, she did not feel whole enough. She had lost something of herself between the alley and his apartment. She wanted to backtrack but Zoe knew she would not find it.

"The thing is, Zoe, now that you are here, I think I'd like to get to know you better. You've had dinner, a little wine. Were you planning on going out somewhere? A visit to Paul, maybe?"

She realized that he had been observing her just as intently as she had been watching him this last week. She felt foolish hearing him use her full name, hearing him state her stupid desire for recognition, hearing him laughingly say Paul's name.

"You are going to undress." He took her handbag away from her and dropped it on the coffee table next to his keys. "You are going to follow me." Was he going to rape her?! "If I have to help you do those things, you will be punished." Wasn't she being punished now?

A flicker of resistance flashed through Zoe. She was wrong to have followed him tonight, wrong to have sat at the restaurant every night for a week, wrong to have gotten upset when he dismissed her on the train that night. But, "No," she said. "I want to go home now."

His hand tightened around her throat. "Too late!" His tone was light and he placed a kiss on her cheek as he slowly unzipped the dress. It fell into a little blue pool around her feet. "Keep the heels on for now. I like to hear you squish when you walk."

Rob was throbbing. He wanted to rip his pants open and burry his throbbing dick in her piss-wet black pussy immediately. Instead he released her throat and pushed her in the direction of his bedroom. He followed her, watching the curve of her buttocks and thighs as she walked slowly down the hall.

When they were in his bedroom, he pushed her onto the bed. The glow from a street light outside the window cast shadows in the valleys of her body and revealed the high points.

He watched as she righted herself and crawled to the head of the bed, crouching among the pillows.

"Spread your legs. Let me see that."

Instead she threw one heel and then the other at him, shouting for him to let her go. Rob shook his head and came around the side of the bed. He caught her just in time and shoved her back on the bed, under his body.

"Repeat after me, Zoe. 'I'm not going anywhere.' " His hands glided over the curves of her body and pulled her legs high around his waist. He rocked his hips against her so that she could feel just how hard he was.

"No, because I don't want to do this! Let me go home." Zoe twisted and squirmed beneath his body but his weight was too much to fight against. She pushed against him, grinding out, "No, no, no!"

Rob let her struggle and try to push him away until he had enough of it. Dark eyes stretched wide with fear when he snatched her wrists and slammed her hands above her head.

Zoe melted with dread. The grinding of his hips and the bulge in his pants teased the tension at her core. Anxiety and the weight of his body suffocated her and heightened her senses so that she could smell the sweat of a summer day, the piss on her legs, her pussy, and her fear. She could smell him - fresh bread and sweat. Something else that was familiar but that she could not identify.

" 'I'm not going anywhere.' " He said it over and over again as he felt her, smelled her, tasted her. He stared hard into her eyes and kept repeating the phrase until he heard her too.

"I'm not going... anywhere," she said.

"Again."

"I'm not going anywhere."

Rob knelt between her legs and began to stroke her pussy. First the outer lips, coaxing her body into a sense of security that her mind fought against. His hands were light and patient but his gaze was hard, wordlessly commanding that she continue repeating the mantra.

"I'm not going anywhere." Did she have any choice?

Her juices accumulated enough to coat his fingertips so he found her clit and began to flick back and forth and rubbing the little nub. Her hips came up to meet his touch but her expression told him that she was frightened and quite confused. Rob stared back. He knew that she was not used to men treating her this way and she probably had no idea what to make of it.

With firm hands used to transforming flour and butter into irresistible treats, he dipped one finger into her wet hole and then another. He felt the walls of her vagina instinctively hug his fingers and he heard her breathing get quicker, more shallow. Her voice raised a pitch or two. She bit her lip. Her eyes fluttered shut.

"Look at me when my fingers are in this cunt." Zoe opened her eyes wide.

She was so wet that he could hear his fingers gliding back and forth inside of her. She was so wet. His work pants felt terribly tight and when he let down the zipper, his thick dick sprang free. She looked down at his dick and whimpered between words, squirming on the mattress. Zoe was beautiful and primal.

With firm hands, he spread her legs wide apart so that her pussy was totally exposed to him. His mouth met the lips of her pussy and she tried to twist away but he held her there. Just barely sweet juices and clean shaven flesh pressed against his chin, his mouth, his nose. He took a deep breath. Dirty little girl.

He sucked her clit, nursing the firm nub until it was quivering in his mouth. It throbbed steadily, nothing like her frantic breaths. He took his time kissing the glistening dark folds that just barely concealed the pink hole at her core. When he sank his tongue into her, she squealed and squeezed her eyes shut but he kept licking and slurping and plunging until her thigh was shaking and her toes were locked.

He came up for a breath and a command, "Say it."

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going anywhere."

Rob released her and without warning, pulled her into his lap and brought her soaked hole down on his rigid dick. She felt even wetter and softer to his dick than she had around his fingers. He could hear that little pussy squishing around his cock and he could feel every ripple through her body.

She was still whispering, "I'm not going anywhere." Whimpering between breaths, slipping her slender arms around his neck and curling up against him as he lifted and lowered her hips.

Zoe was high on emotions and lust. She could not control her reaction to him and she could not stop saying those words. She was surprised to realize that she did not want to stop saying them and she felt right on top of him, fucked by him. He was much thicker than Paul and his girth rubbed and stretched the walls of her pussy. She could feel her juices spread all over her inner thighs and she knew that it was dripping down his balls. The scent of her urine and her pussy filled the room and she could hear him taking deep breaths. She felt humiliated and undone but she was enjoying this.

12