Obsession Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment she came, Rob saw her eyes get wide and then flutter shut and felt her pussy grab his dick tight and then drown it in her cum. He slowed his thrusts, letting her ride him until she looked down at him with hazy eyes. She looked ready to instantly fall asleep.

Rob grabbed Zoe's chin and pulled her down to kiss him, slow and sweet while his cock, still hard, lingered in her relaxed body. He wasn't ready to cum in her yet but he was ready for a shower, the first thing he usually did when he came through the door.

"I need to get clean and now, so do you."

The shower was so warm and the scent of soap was such a relief. Zoe noticed that he was not as rough now as he had been before. Tenderly he soaped up her breasts, between her legs, then her back, and her bottom. "What!" she shouted when she felt his finger slip into her asshole.

Rob laughed and then rinsed her off before he cleaned himself quickly, efficiently. She watched him as if this was some sort of dream. He was so hairy and the muscles beneath were hard and functional, not bulky and glamorous as she was used to in some men. Zoe knew that he was watching her staring at him but she did not care and she openly examined a peculiar scar on his side. It was ugly and she decided there must be some dark story behind it. That reminded her of his earlier aggression and she hugged her own slender, smooth body closer.

"I'd like to go home now. I have work in the morning and I should probably... straighten up around my apartment." She had a maid that came every day while she was floating around the office she worked in as a consultant. That was her title, at least.

Rob just stared down at her. He cut the water off.

"Oh! But thank you for the shower and um... everything." She reached for the glass door but he stopped her.

"Zoe, you're not going anywhere."

There is no way of explaining the emotions and thoughts that were running through Zoe at that moment. Something in his stance and tone seemed assured and permanent and that set warning bells booming in her head as if they hadn't been tolling for the last hour.

"Well, I'm going home."

He picked her up into his arms and carried her back to that bed. "This is your home now. This bed."

"You can't just keep me here."

Those words hovered on Zoe's lips all evening but whenever she mentioned it, he turned his uncompromising gaze on her and she gave up.

After the shower, he took his time with her body. He caressed and massaged her breasts while she sat in his lap. When he sucked, she pressed her breast against his face and gently held his head. Then his hands traveled up and down her sides and ended up holding the soft mounds of her ass as he pulled her onto his dick for another orgasm that she felt curling down her spine, stretching around her pelvis, and then forcing her to squeeze tight around his cock.

She purred.

The sound was so soft and relaxed and full of pleasure that it pushed him toward the edge and he almost came inside of her then. Her body was brown and warm, smoothly wrapping around her curves, puckering and deepening at her nipples. His hands seemed so white, cradling her hips and even cold. How cold had he been toward her earlier?

Zoe sat erect in his lap, dazed from the force of pleasure and dreamily focused on his lean body. He caught her watching him but instead of glancing away, she held his gaze as she reached a hand behind her to cup his balls. Round, soft-skinned, but heavy. She weighed their fullness in her palm and began to stroke. He lifted his hips in response. Her hand was firm, coaxing, pleasing but not enough to bring release. For long minutes she sat there in his lap, cupping and massaging his balls but he resisted release.

The way he refused to give into her tempted Zoe. She wanted him to give in to her beauty, her charm, her hand... but maybe her mouth would help? Sucking his dick was nice. His cock was thick but not too long, the perfect size to test all of her holes and still give pleasure. That dick stretched her lips and bumped the back of her throat, then made her gag as it pushed deeper still. The result was a slippery, gooey mess of saliva that covered his dick and most of her face but she didn't stop, wanting him to cum there, in her mouth.

A few times he pulled her up by her hair, his face red and his symmetrical features mangled into an expression of pain. She knew that he wanted to cum but could not understand why he wouldn't or what would make him ready to take the release they both knew he wanted.

But nothing. An hour later and he still had not cum. Instead he had pulled her away from his dick completely and now had her on the bed with her legs throw wide again, playing with her pussy and there was no holding back for Zoe. In a lot of ways she was a hedonistic little thing and selfish. She cared about her pleasure, her desirability, her ego stroked by a man's inability to contain himself around her.

As she fell asleep in Rob's arms that night, she thought of that - how good she felt, how often and forcefully she had cum because of him, and how few times he had done the same... Actually, he hadn't come at all and she thought that was unnatural. On the other hand, maybe he was just that sort of guy. Which was nice! She could do a lot of things with a man who cared only for her wants.

But little Zoe was wrong. Rob understood just what sort of woman she was and he was determined not to cum until she begged him to. He would force her to think of his pleasure and not tease it out of him or frustrate him the way she had by coming to the restaurant every day and then following him home. She would be explicit. First she would beg him to fill her with his cum and then she would become more attune to his needs day by day. He traced her profile that just barely glowed in the moonlight. Rob smirked wondering what she would say or even think if he knew that he was picturing her as his pretty little black slave, begging for his cum, thinking of his needs and wants, serving him. When he pulled the cover away from her breasts and then her waist and hips, he couldn't help but touch and when he splayed his hand across her belly, she reached up in her sleep and covered his hand with her own.

Through the night he kept his hand there on her warm, flat tummy and in his dreams he saw her growing thick and heavy. Glowing with swollen breasts and a swollen little nose from pregnancy. She was clearly pregnant with his child and happy. She held his hand to her body to feel their child kick.

And BAM. The alarm went off and he woke up to find himself alone in bed. He slapped the buzzer off, thinking Zoe had probably taken her things and gone but then she poked her head out of the bathroom with her big black sparkly eyes. Obviously she was a morning person...

"Good morning!"

He groaned in response and laid back in the bed. Rob peeked through a lid to watch her practically skip over to the bed. She had covered her body with the pale blue button down shirt he had worn to a friend's wedding last spring.

She plopped on her knees beside him and the mattress bounced. "Do you want breakfast? Toast? Um... coffee?" She said the last slowly and he laughed.

"Yes, Ms. Rafferty. Toast, coffee. Throw some bacon and two poached eggs in, maybe? I'm so hungry after last night..."

There was a long pause. "I don't know how to cook."

Rob laughed until his sides ached. Zoe crossed her arms, just watching, not really understanding what exactly what was quite SO funny. But she liked it that she made him laugh. What else could she make him do, she wondered.

"If you're done laughing at me, don't you have to get to work?"

"Nah." His hand found its way up the edge of the shirt to caress her soft thigh.

Seeing his interest, she unbuttoned the shirt and pulled It open to give him a full view of her body in the morning light. He stared, which made Zoe smile very brightly and softly kiss his lips.

The attraction between Rob and Zoe was obvious. She wanted him because he was hard to get. He wanted her because she didn't give up. But he knew there was more that he wanted from her. While she was busy huddling in the corner of his restaurant, pining over leafy greens and taking furious gulps of wine, he was watching her. She was the sort of female that always seemed like a bad match but he wanted her. After that dream, he wanted her badly but she had to make it clear that she wanted him too.

"I'm not going to work either!" she said. "I called the office and told them I had things to do. Like show you this..." She spread her legs and began rubbing her clit. Already she was wet and she pressed two fingers into her pussy. Zoe loved having his attention and she pushed her thighs wider, wanting him to see everything. She slowly pulled her fingers out and her juices clung to her fingers. With that, she went back to her clit, spreading the wet stuff all over her. "Look at my little wet hole..." She dipped her fingers back into her pussy and moaned. "It's wet for you, I think."

He reached out to touch but she pushed his hand away and straddled his lap. "Maybe she is lonely and wishes you would come out to play. And share your cum." Zoe kissed his lips, his chin, his neck, the center of his chest, his navel, and then she found herself at the head of his cock. She licked and lapped at the head and the shaft. The tip of her tongue traced the veins that stood out.

"Do you know what I want?" She lowered herself on his hard cock and slipped her arms around his neck as she lifted and lowered her wet hole around him. "I want you to fuck me." She ground her hips and whimpered against his neck. Rob held her hips but let her have charge. "Yes, let me have that dick." He could hear how wet she was, could feel her juices soaking him. "Mmm, daddy," she whispered. "Please cum inside my pussy."

Rob turned her on her back and took control. He did not pound away at her but took his time, filling her completely, withdrawing, and gently filling her again. Tenderly he kissed her nipples. "Do you like this, Zoe?"

"Yes. Oh, please fuck me. You feel so good. Cum in me. Why don't you cum with me?"

She wrapped her legs around his waist and held his shoulders. "I just want you to cum inside me. I just do. Please cum for me." The mouth of her pussy clinched for emphasis. "Don't you like this? I like what you do to me. Please?" She grabbed her breasts and played with her nipples until his thrusts became more forceful. Her hands traveled lower to caress her belly and he thought of her as she had slept the night before. She reached between them and began to play with her clit but he soon pulled her hands away and pumped her body deep and slow. Zoe squirmed on the sheets, whispering and begging for him not to stop. To keep fucking her, keep filling her with his cum. She was so slick that his dick slipped and slid in and out of her plunging her depths.

The wet slapping sounds echoed in the quiet room. Zoe felt like her mind was loosing all control of her body. She was rapidly spiraling into a climax. She was fucking her man; they were now real lovers.

From somewhere, Rob found new staying power and used it to drive Zoe crazy with desire. He was like a machine, his hips moving up and down in a blur. Time and again, he dove deep into her, spattering her juice over his balls and thighs, his balls making loud slapping sounds as they hit the cheeks of her buttocks.

Zoe looked up at Rob just before she lost all control and said, "Oh God, I love you." Then her body trembled and fire works exploded behind her lids. She barely heard Rob's words over the roar of pleasure that coursed through every vein and pulsed along every nerve.

"I'm crazy about you," Rob responded as he reached his peak and began to release his seed into Zoe. Squirt after squirt poured from him and into her, filling the tight hole until it gushed. He could feel her body tense as wave after wave of ecstasy took her to a place of primal gratification and celestial bliss that she had never been before. Her legs locked around his back. Life giving sperm continued to surge into the depths of her womb.

The thought of being filled with sperm was too much for Zoe and she began to climax again. Her hips lifted, forcing his cock deeply into her. She could almost feel the swollen head spitting his sperm against the back wall of her cavern. She was consumed by lust and the only thought in her head was of Rob. Her body convulsed once more, thoroughly indulged.

After, Zoe and Rob lay quietly tangled in the cool bedsheets, deep in their own thoughts. The glow and excitement of their recent coupling lingered between them. But just as the dewy morning approached the noon hour, Zoe's satisfaction gave way to practical concerns. Among those thoughts was the realization that she did not take her birth control this morning because it was at home by her bathroom sink!

That afternoon Rob went with her to her apartment. They made love twice more in her salmon pink and white bedroom and the evening was late when she thought of the pill again. "Damn it!"

Rob held her close when she tried to get up but raised an eye brow. Zoe shook her head, "My pill. I forgot to take it... I guess it's too late. I should just wait until the morning."

"Hmm," Rob responded. He pulled her body close and took a deep breath of her warm, sweet scent. Her smooth skin was cool and damp from sweat and making love. "Can't you take it in the morning?"

Zoe agreed that she could and rest against Rob. They napped for no more than an hour and then she packed a small bag to return to his apartment.

The next morning she woke in his arms, his hand possessively cupped around her breast. She smiled and snuggled back against him, the modest curve of her bottom fitting perfectly against his groin.

"Mmm, my lady. It seems that you would like to be ravished again," he whispered.

Zoe turned to face him and cupped his balls in her hand as she sucked on his neck. He became so full in her hand and her own body was pulsing with need.

With an aching pussy, she mounted him, desperate to impale herself on his fat dick. Her pussy wrapped around him and she began sliding up and down, grinding, riding him. He was the only thing that mattered to her in the world at that moment and she could only think of his pleasure, the moment he would cum inside of her and fill her with his seed.

She whispered, "Daddy, come in mama's pussy. I want to be your good girl. Fill me with that cum. I want it so bad. Make this pussy yours."

Rob watched her, rock hard and ready to explode in her tight black pussy. Every time he looked at her she became more and more beautiful. Not because of her bright eyes or her sweet lips. It wasn't her pert breasts or her clean shaven pussy. It was because he could tell, every time her pussy or her mouth was on his dick, that she wanted him. Wanted to please him and her every time they touched, she became more aware that her body was meant to serve him.

As she rode him now, he noticed her erect nipples, the part of her lips, her heavy lashes as she looked down at him. He began to imagine her flat stomach rounded with his child. Proof that he had had her thoroughly and completely, happily swollen with his child.

Rob lifted his hips, jabbing against her cervix and she squealed. He came deep inside of her before she did, purely using her hole for his pleasure this morning. He realized that he did not care if she came, he just wanted his cum planted deep inside of her. It was a primal instinct that felt impossible to ignore.

"Yes. Take my cum. Let me fill that pussy until you're pregnant with my baby. I want to breed my little black whore."

The words came out of his mouth without his full realization and Zoe looked down at him with an expression that he could not decipher. But then she began to roll her hips and play with her nipples, staring down at him. One hand began rubbing her clit as she squeezed her nipples. When she began to cum, she rubbed her belly, holding it and still staring down at him. Then she leaned over and pressed a nipple against his lips, which he happily accepted and suckled.

She held his head tenderly, stroking his hair and his ears. "Are you wishing there was milk there?"

He was surprised by her question but answered honestly, "Yes."

To Be Continued...

12