Obsession: Ten Interracial Orgasms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good white wives sure aren't supposed to fuck black men.

"That must make you a DIRTY, SLUTTY-" I started to cum as he continued to talk, "MARRIED, WHITE, BLACK COCK LOVING WHORE!"

I couldn't even respond with anything in kind, just a set of OH's that got louder and louder. The climax caused me to involuntarily drive my fingernails into the sofa cushions. Jerome knew exactly what to do and what to say to get me off. I fell off of him and collapsed on the sofa.

I looked over at his cock and it stood straight up like a flag pole; his excitement and activity had done nothing to stifle his ability to fuck me again. I, on the other hand, was tired. My legs were sore, my pussy was sore. I had cum four times and my body was deeply satisfied. I was ready to stop, but when those dark hands started moving up my thighs I realized things had not ended for the night. Jerome was worked up over seeing me pleasured and he was ready to finish, with or without my help.

Before I could say anything he jumped on me and kissed me hard on the mouth. My body reacted in a mixture of ways – part of me wanting to push him off and the other part wanting to pull him close. To Jerome it was all background. He was going to have my body no matter what. His thick black cock slid easily into my wet cunt and he fucked me with a passion I had never experienced before. He was pressing me deep into the sofa leather and more than once I started to slip off in the mixture of our sweat. Each time he grabbed me and threw me back into place to receive his thrusts. The more I realized I had no choice in Jerome's actions, the more excited I got.

It is every woman's worst fear to be raped, but almost every woman has harbored (at one point or another) a deep perverse desire to be thoroughly taken. For me it was something that was finally happening for real and in my mind I fantasized that Jerome was an intruder, tying my husband up and having his way with me. His grunts and moans were deep and near violent as each thrust smashed into my helpless pussy. Before I knew it I was having my fifth orgasm, my mind filled with the image of this brutish black man ravaging me as I struggled underneath him.

"I can't-" I was panting and could hardly talk, "-believe how many times-"

He pushed me on the floor and got between my legs again.

"Jerome, wait, I need to rest-"

"No way," he whispered. His cock was pushing inside me again.

"Please, I'm so tired-" my words were cut off by a deep French kiss.

I turned my head and pulled my mouth away, "Seriously, I want to stop for a minute." My words were so quiet compared to my earlier enthusiastic screams. Not that it mattered though – Jerome was pumping inside me again. My cunt was super-sensitive and each thrust was like an electric shock. I was twitching and squirming underneath him as I pushed on his chest but it was no use. He quickly moved and pinned my right hand above me. His right hand grabbed my left and he held both my arms over my head with ease. His other hand ran along the side of my body and squeezed my ass while he pounded me mercilessly.

"Stop it!" I cried. Jerome was forcing himself into me, turning my sinister fantasy into a reality. I asked him to stop but on the coattails of what I had just been thinking earlier my body betrayed me once again. Almost as if he knew what I was thinking, he started whispering in my ear.

"No, I ain't stoppin' now, bitch."

"Please!"

"No, you ain't done getting fucked till I say so."

"No, stop!"

"Nuh uh. Too late now, white girl!"

"Oooh!" I let out a squeal – I wasn't orgasming yet but I could tell it was coming soon. Now I know in retrospect that I wanted it so bad, but at the time all I could think about was that my sweet white body was being raped by this black man and his huge black cock and I was excited because of it. Flashes of porn movies and our earlier fuck sessions flooded my mind as the sensation of being forced into interracial sex dominated my thoughts. Nevermind that I had fantasized about it in the past. And nevermind the fact that I was begging for it at that point.

It was at that moment I realized I was his for as long as he wished it. I could do nothing or say nothing to stop him. My white body belonged to this black man and he was going to take whatever I didn't give him willingly. I submitted. I submitted in every way. My body was on fire and the only thing to put it out was with my own pussy juice.

"You like me using your body, white bitch?" he asked under his heavy breath.

"I don't know…"

His thrusts were fast and furious as he kept up his nasty talk. "You like me holding you down? Forcing you to take my big black dick?"

It was something I never experienced before. I had allowed myself to get in this position, to be force fucked, and it was wickedly and perversely exciting. There was no denying it. The most depraved things emanated out of my mouth uncontrollably. "Yes! Use me! Take me! Rape me! I'm your little bitch! Your fuck toy! Your white slut! Your- Your- OOH I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

A few more minutes passed and the relentless pounding sped up. Jerome came inside me, his arms squeezed me tight and I felt the whole weight of his body pressing me into the carpet. I could barely breathe for a moment and I took a loud breath when he finally put some of his weight back on his knees. My mind and body both were exhausted. The mixture of emotions was overwhelming and I felt like crying and laughing and screaming and moaning all at the same time. I held Jerome and buried my face in his chest.

After a while I looked over at the clock and realized how hungry I was… For food this time. It was dark outside and the room was hot. I went to put the air conditioning down cooler but I could barely move. My legs were so tired and my pussy on fire. Jerome helped me up and I wobbled over to the thermostat. It was only 74 degrees but it felt like it was 100.

He mentioned he didn't have to work but he did need to pick up a friend of his whose car was in the shop. It felt like he was setting up an excuse to leave but at least he wasn't running out the door. Besides, we had several hours before his friend was done with work.

I suggested that we get something to eat and we both decided we should go out for a bite. Jerome pulled off the condom and carefully deposited it in my husband's remaining clean shoe. He chuckled evilly and I smiled back. It was so wrong but I didn't care. I brought him to the bathroom, started the shower, and told him I'd be right back. The shoes had reminded me of my captive audience upstairs and I decided that I needed to check on my husband who had been waiting so patiently.

"Relief"

Husband's View

When I heard footfalls in the staircase I whispered my wife's name. She whispered back, "It's me, don't worry." Her tone told me everything – Jerome was still in the house and she didn't want him to know I was in the bedroom.

She climbed onto the bed and pulled my blindfold off. My beautiful naked wife was a mess. Her hair was a bird nest, her lipstick smeared, make-up smudged and her stockings were torn. She looked like she had been raped and –if I didn't know her better- I would have said it sounded like it too. Instinctively I asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks," she smiled weakly, "that's so sweet." She kissed me lightly on the lips and I could smell the sex all over her. "Did you hear me downstairs?" she asked.

"I think the whole neighborhood heard you. Where is he? Is he in the shower? I thought I heard the water running-"

"Yes," she cut me off. "And we're going out for dinner. I'm going to untie you in a few minutes but I want to get a few things straight before I do." My wife grabbed my penis and started tugging it. After two hours of no relief, just that hand job was breathtaking.

She got up close and whispered in my ear, "It excited you to hear me getting FUCKED, didn't it?"

I nodded my head.

"You want to cum so bad don't you?"

"Yes!" I said, a little too loud.

"Shhhh! Listen up, cuckold. If you promise to make absolutely no noise and say nothing, I'll let you watch us and even let you jack off too. Would you like that?"

I nodded again. I couldn't believe how my wife had wrapped me around her finger so easily.

"Jerome and I are going to get something to eat and I want you to clean up the bedroom and be out of sight when we come back. You can hide in the closet if you want. Do you want that?"

"Yes," I whispered. I was so close to cumming but my wife was now skilled at the art of keeping me on the edge.

"Say it!"

"I want to rub my penis while you fuck your black lover in our bedroom. I will jerk off in the closet like a cuckold while you fuck another man-"

"A BLACK man," she corrected.

"Yes! You will fuck a black man while I watch and jack off… Uh! Uh!" Two hours of excitement culminated in a white glob of sperm that shot up in the air and onto my balls. My wife smiled and wiped her hand on my belly, using me like a napkin.

We both heard the water turn off and she quickly untied me and shoved me into the closet. I stood there with my pants around my ankles, feeling confused by all the contradicting emotions running through me. I heard the shower go back on, heard them talking and laughing while my wife washed, then she returned a few minutes later. She looked at the closet and inspected it.

"Good, I can't see you," she softly spoke. The sound of heavy steps was getting louder as Jerome came toward the room. She quickly grabbed some new clothes and went back down the steps, intercepting her lover before he could come up.

"Let's get some food first," she suggested, "and then I'll let you see the bedroom." I stepped out of the closet, pulled my pants up, and tiptoed down the steps. The cum on my balls felt slimy. After two hours of being tied up I had to piss so bad but they were just chatting it up in the hallway. There was no way to get to the bathroom without hearing me. I squirmed around, bit the inside of my cheek, and tried to ignore the need by eavesdropping on their conversation. After what seemed like an eternity they finally left through the front door and I ran for the bathroom. Relief!

After I finished I quickly trotted to the front window to see if they were still at the house but they were gone. Did the neighbors see? If they did would they know what was going on? What was going on? Was I really going to allow this to continue? My wife just spent hours cheating on me in my own home and all I could muster was an agreement to let her do it again. How could I let that bitch do this to me? After years of marriage was this all it took to cause her to cheat? I screamed in anger and punched the wall – missing the wall and hitting the door frame. I got the wood right between my knuckles and it made me scream again, this time in pain.

I continued to fume and complain, the whole time nursing my hand while I made our bed and cleaned the room. I grabbed a plastic tote filled with old sheets and shoved it into the closet. With one of the blankets draped across it, the makeshift seat wasn't terribly uncomfortable. I tried sitting in the closet, testing out the angle, realizing that the view was of the foot of the bed. Depending on their positions I might be able to see a lot or not much. If they climbed under the covers I wasn't going to see anything though.

My penis was hard again. Dammit! Why was this turning me on? Why wasn't I confronting her? Or him? Or walking out? I found myself touching my crotch as I made the bed, squeezing my penis head through the fabric. I took the ties off the bed and hid them and the blindfold in the 'blue box'. My mind was racing, simultaneously figuring out how to stop the evening from continuing while prepping the room for my cheating wife's lover. It was pathetic. I couldn't do it. I trotted down the steps and surveyed the living room. The smell of sex still hung in the air. Beads of sweat still clung to the leather sofa cushions. The lamp they knocked over was still on the ground. The box of Magnum condoms was open and I counted how many were left. Nine. He had cum three times! Obviously he enjoyed fucking my wife as much as she enjoyed him. The asshole. What was wrong with him, sleeping with a married woman?

What was wrong with me for letting it happen?

I had to get out of there. I poured a big glass of water and drank it as fast as I could. Being tied up all that time had parched me. I was hungry too. There was some left over chicken in the refrigerator and I re-heated it and scarfed half of it down. Realizing my slut wife would be home any minute I dumped the rest of the food in the trash. Rummaging for the car keys by the back door, I grabbed my wallet and scanned the kitchen for my shoes. Damn! Where were they? I heard a car door out front and impulsively dropped the keys and wallet and ran up the steps. I was at the top of the steps when I heard the keys in the door.

I snuck to the bedroom and climbed into the closet. Sitting for a few minutes I didn't hear anything at all. What the hell was going on? Had she changed her mind? Was he gone? It was getting hot in the closet and I pulled my pants down, my buckle clanking against the closet door – the whole movement sounding so loud that I was convinced anyone downstairs would have heard me. They didn't hear me though. I was safe.

A few minutes more passed by and I grew impatient. I stepped out of the closet and almost fell over from tripping over my pants around my ankles. Then I heard their steps approaching at the worst time. I quickly pulled off my pants and shoved them under the bed, then climbed into the closet and closed the door with just my golf shirt and a pair of briefs and socks. I realized I looked really silly, but the thought was pushed out quickly as my eye caught a glimpse of my wife walking backwards with Jerome's arms wrapped around her. They were kissing passionately and I was instantly stung by the reality of the moment.

She turned half way and threw the open box of condoms on the bed. My wife was wearing a short skirt that was hiked up halfway, exposing her panties. Her button down blouse was half-undone and I could see her lacy bra underneath, glimpses of it anyway as Jerome's dark frame moved to occasionally block my view. The guy wasn't too tall but he obviously worked out and his arms were well developed. My wife had gotten on me forever about working out and I always put it off, but now I knew she was enjoying more than just this guy's equipment.

Jerome had one hand on her ass and the other pulling her blouse off. My wife's hands were pulling his belt open and eventually tugging at his pants. She dropped to her knees at such an angle where I could see her face perfectly. She stole a glance at the closet door and then pulled her lover's pants down. Out popped his black cock, hard and almost standing horizontally. It looked heavy, like it couldn't support its own weight. When my wife grabbed it her fingers couldn't even touch and I knew that it was exactly what she had been dreaming about for over a week.

She started licking the side of his shaft, taking her time and working her tongue along the bottom and the sides, occasionally tickling the cock head. Jerome groaned and ran his hands through her hair. I remembered my wife doing that to me and thinking how sexy she looked when she did it. Now she was going down on another man right in front of me and he was enjoying her efforts no doubt.

"Damn, girl, put it in your mouth!" he said.

"You mean like this?" my wife opened her mouth wide and pushed as much of his black dick in as she could. It was astonishing how much more there was to go, how both her hands could grab onto his cock and still have enough to pleasure with her mouth.

She looked straight up at him and smiled, "Sorry, it's just too big. I guess I'm too used to my husband's tiny thing." At that comment she smiled wickedly at the closet door and continued to give her black lover a blow job.

"He isn't packin' much between his legs?"

"No, he's just a little more than half your length and its skinny too. He almost never made me cum with his penis."

"Damn, girl! That's cruel!"

She kept pumping his cock, "I can't help it, I'm feeling so dirty now after that pounding you gave me earlier."

"I thought you were tired?"

"Yes, but I need to feel you again. I don't want tonight to end. I want to be your fuck slut. Your dirty married whore. And right now I want a nice big hot load of cum from your big cock to shoot all over my face."

I couldn't believe it! She never let me do that. Sure, it had happened occasionally… By accident. But on those rare moments where I would pop my cork during her blowjobs she would get irritated with me. Not this time. Not for him.

She continued to pump his dick with both hands, stealing long stares at me as she alternated sucking his cock head and talking dirty. "Oh, look at your beautiful cock. I can't wait to feel your cum shoot all over my lips and down my throat. I want to look like a porn star with your big load all over my face."

She started moaning and devoured more and more of Jerome's black dick, her sweet lips working up and down, her tongue swirling around the enormous head. He threw his head back in pleasure and gave my wife a chance to stare for a long time in my direction. As she did I started to pump my own penis, careful to not hit the closet door with my arm. I pumped in time with her hands, occasionally stopping to spit on my hands for lubrication. She looked so darn sexy with that big dick in her mouth, moaning and enjoying every inch of his member. I came quickly, although there wasn't much sperm this time.

I looked back up as she started dirty talking again, her hands pumping as fast as they could, "Cum on my face, Jerome. I'm yours tonight. Your own married white slut to do with as you please. I'll do anything you ask. Maybe I'll ride up and down on your cock again, or let you spank my white ass. Yeah, that's it. Ooh, maybe I'll put up a struggle like I did downstairs. You seemed to like it when you were forcing me-"

He forced her? I thought I heard her saying 'stop' earlier in the evening but I couldn't be sure. I didn't know what was more perverse: this black man taking my wife against her will, my wife liking it, or me tolerating it. Regardless, Jerome was responding to her filthy words and looked ready to blow.

"-to fuck you. Yeah, you liked taking a sweet married white woman and using her, don't you? Oooh, yeah, cum Jerome. Cum thinking about using my hot wet pussy getting violated with your big black cock!"

He grabbed her hair and shoved her mouth on his cock as he unloaded what looked like an insane amount of cum between her lips. My wife pulled her mouth off and the white load poured out of her mouth as more was still being expelled from the tip of his cock. Long thick ropes of cum went all over her face and even in her eyes. It looked like the man hadn't shot a load in years with how much there was, yet I figured he had cum probably a few times already.

My slut wife had her eyes shut and fumbled for something to wipe her face. Her right hand grabbed a hold of my pants that I had discarded under the bed and she wiped her face clean with it. Fuck! I like those pants! It made me so angry I almost burst out of the closet. The only thing that kept me in there was the irony of my rage. I was mad about my pants but a stranger dumping a bucket of cum in my wife's mouth was okay? I stayed put.

When she was done cleaning her face she wiped Jerome's cock clean with the other pant leg and tugged at his member. He got a little softer, but not by much. His dick was still massive compared to mine. The asshole.