Obsession: Ten Naughty Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend was just the two of us. We cleaned around the house, fixed the hole in the wall from my shoe, went to the movies, and generally had a normal weekend. We talked a lot about where things were in our marriage and how we were going to be able to work through these changes. She seemed absolutely committed to making it work. I still had my reservations, however. Every time she was alone for more than ten minutes, I found a chance to check her dildo collection. She used at least one of them on Saturday afternoon when I made a quick run for the hardware store. The DVD case was thrown into the drawer with the dong still slick with my wife's pussy juices. When I turned the TV on and hit play on the remote, the scene was a wife fucking a black man in front of her husband. I turned it off and didn't bother to confront her over it.

On Sunday I heard her cell phone ring while I was working on the sink in the kitchen. She picked it up and walked upstairs. I heard her say, "We really need to talk. I can't…" and then she was upstairs. It was definitely Jerome; my wife never took a call away from my presence before and it was a strange feeling. I knew she was trying to do the right thing but I would have felt better about the whole thing had I been able to overhear what she was saying.

Ten minutes had gone by and she still hadn't come downstairs. I left the job half finished, wiped my hands off and snuck up the steps, pausing every three or four steps to listen for her voice.

"-can't keep doing this-"

"-shouldn't even be talking to you-"

"-just not right-"

"-ooh-"

"-yes I'm still pumping it-"

"-thinking about you fucking me-"

"-he's downstairs fixing the OOH sink OOH-"

"-ow do you keep doing this to me?"

I was by the bedroom door, my hand manipulating my penis through my pants, rubbing it and squeezing it. I could hear her clearly now along with the sound of the bedsprings moving about.

"No!" she whispered, followed by a pause.

"No! I don't want to say it."

"Because…"

"Because it makes me feel naughty."

"No." Her voice was weaker."

"Okay, I'll whisper it but I don't want my husband to hear me."

"I love black cock."

"I can't say it louder, he'll hear me. He's probably wondering what I'm-"

"Yeah."

"Yeah. Ohh."

"Fuck, yeah I love black cock."

The bed was moving faster and I so desperately wanted to see what she was doing. Instead I shoved my hand in my pants and jerked off as best I could.

"You fucked me so much better than any man ever did."

"My hubby's little white penis can't even compare!"

"I've never felt so hot, so sexy, so dirty…Oh, I am close!" Her voice got louder.

"Want your black OH dick so bad OOH!"

"Want to be your little white whore."

"Fuck! MORE, Jerome. Fuck my white cunt. YES! YES! CUMMING! I LOVE BLACK COCK! OOOOHH!"

I came in my underwear listening to my wife's cheating words. I didn't have time to mull it over as I heard her getting up off the bed.

"Yes…"

"You know I came."

"I can't."

"No!"

"Listen, I've got to go. My husband is in the house!"

"Maybe. Okay, we'll talk at work. But that's it. Just talk. No, REGULAR talk. No more dirty talk. Today is the last time. Okay, bye."

I skedaddled down the steps and back under the sink as quietly as I could. I heard the water running and my wife returned shortly after that.

"Who was that?" I asked her, my head still under the sink.

"That was, you know, Jerome. I told him I couldn't really talk anymore."

"Oh, it took that long to tell him that?"

"Well, he was being persistent. But I did tell him I wasn't going to see him anymore. Not outside of work anyway."

"Okay, good." I could see her legs as she was standing over me, probably wondering if I believed her or not.

"Black Cock #2 or Toy #5?"

Wife's View

I called out sick for Monday night in light of the new package that arrived today. The shipping was absurd for next day delivery but I was hoping my husband would enjoy the compromise I was trying to make in our sex life. I took the box upstairs and unpacked the contents. The black strap-on dildo was big -- maybe ten inches long and thick. It reminded me of Jerome's cock except for the color. This one was a shiny black leather color. Still, it had all the veins and ridges like a real cock. The backside of the dildo had a soft sleeve that would easily accommodate my hubby's six inch penis. I stuck my fingers in the hole and felt around. It wasn't nearly as soft as my pussy, but it would probably feel pretty good with some lube inside of it.

I cleaned the bedroom up real nice, set up some candles, and popped in a DVD with some threesomes in it -- my husband loved watching two women together. Of course, all of the threesomes featured a black man having sex with two white girls, but this was a compromise after all. I went back downstairs, poured a couple of glasses of wine, fixed up an early dinner and waited for my husband to come home.

"That was a really good dinner. Heavy on the wine, but a good dinner," my husband commented. He looked relaxed, happy, and was actually smiling more today.

"Thank you! I'm glad you liked it."

"So you still haven't told me why you called out from work tonight."

"I have something upstairs for us to try."

I took him upstairs, showed him the strap on dildo, and proceeded to get undressed.

He looked worried, "Uh, I'm not letting you use that on me. No way!"

I laughed, "NO, it is for you to use on ME. See? Look at the sleeve on the inside -- it goes over your… dick." He looked at me when I referred to his penis as an actual dick, his face like I had just given him the greatest gift.

So we tinkered with the straps, learning quickly the whole thing rested worked around his hips and over his groin. It was different from the girl-girl strap-ons that had a strap that went under their crotch. Not that I had ever used one but I had seen several in the movies and wondered how comfortable they were. Once we figured it out I got on my hands and knees and sucked my husband till he was hard. It didn't take long and I am sure he enjoyed the view as I fingered myself while giving him a blowjob. The scene on the DVD was just starting out and only the two girls were going at it right now. That certainly helped too, and I had to admit it was sexy watching the two women licking each other's pussies.

Once he was ready I grabbed some lube and rubbed it on my pussy. I handed my husband the bottle and had him lube up the dildo's hollow sleeve. He slipped his penis in and strapped it on. He then lubed the length of the cock, stroking it like it was his own.

"How does it look?" he asked.

"It's definitely sexy," I told him a half lie. He looked rather silly; his pale skin in sharp contrast to the black dildo. But I was turned on by the prospect of that dildo going in me. I was turned on by the black man that just appeared on the TV screen and the two girls fighting over his length. And as wicked as it may sound, I was turned on that my husband was humiliating himself by wearing a black dong over his inferior white penis. I was sure the alcohol had helped, sure that he would have never gone for something like this sober.

He got in between my legs and slid the strap on into my pussy. All ten inches went deep up in me, the sight and feeling of it all was deliciously perverse. I started talking through the act, "Oooh, honey your BLACK cock feels so good in me. Fuck my white pussy. Yeah, fuck me, honey. Oooh, how does it feel on your pen- I mean on your dick?"

"It feels kinda good. As long as I keep pumping it feels good anyway."

"Then keep pumping, bad boy. Fuck me. Fuck your whore wife. Give it to me good. Treat me like the slut I've been." It was such a strange sensation having such size in me while seeing my husband's face and body. I pulled him tight to me and watched the TV screen as the black porn star fucked a girl with her ass up in the air.

My husband started getting into the dirty talk, or at least tried. "You like my black penis- I mean my black cock in you?"

He couldn't see me smiling over his slip of the tongue; I guess I had done a good job of conditioning him in a few short days. "Yes, I love your big black cock. Fuck me harder."

Hubby's awkward thrusts were a bit of a distraction, but I managed to concentrate on the porn scene and the sensation of the dildo up in my twat. My husband started pumping faster and before I knew it he was cumming.

"Don't slow down!" I begged him but he was already rolling off of me. I rolled with him, mounted the dildo in a reverse cowgirl position and slammed my cunt down on its length. I so desperately needed to cum now and I focused all my attention on the TV screen.

"Oooh, I need that black dick in me! I love riding it, fucking it, feeling it deep in me!"

My husband was telling me how sexy I looked and I felt the dildo head rubbing my G-spot, bringing me closer to an orgasm. I started rubbing my clit and the orgasm finally came. It wasn't as intense as some of my others but it still felt good. We snuggled and laughed. I joked that he was still hard --tugging at the strap on- and asked him if he wanted to go again, but even if I was serious there was no way he was ready. The alcohol took its toll on him and he was already falling asleep.

When he finally passed out I gently slipped out of bed and went downstairs. I checked my cell phone and noticed Jerome had called. No message. I had a flashback to our night together; Jerome's dirty words echoing in my brain-

"Bounce on my black dick.

"Your hubby doesn't know what a black cock slut he married, does he?

"I love fuckin your married pussy.

"Your married WHITE pussy."

"Tell the truth -- it makes you feel dirty fuckin a black guy.

"Good white wives aren't supposed to think about black cocks, but you do, don't you?"

I took a quick drink of water and went back upstairs. Hubby was still passed out on his back, snoring away. The black strap-on was up in the air, bending ever-so-slightly from its own weight.

"Honey? Honey, wake up." I kissed him and rubbed up against him. I tried waking him up but it was no use. I sat next to him, set the scene on the DVD back to a hot part that I liked watching and lightly rubbed my clit. One girl was fucking her pussy with a black vibrator that looked exactly like mine. The other girl was riding on top of the porn star's throbbing cock and watching the first girl play with herself. The wine was having an entirely different effect on me than my husband. I was horny as hell and needing a stiff cock inside me. I glanced at my husband and his strap on that was still over his shriveled up penis…

Alcohol had washed away those guilty feelings of the last few days. I straddled my sleeping husband, grabbed some more lube, rubbed it on the shaft of the new toy and sat back down on it. I matched the porn slut's bounces as the strap on invaded my pussy deeply. I rode it, ground on it, swiveled on it, and fucked it hard. My ass slapped against my hubby's body, fucking his black cock prosthetic for a half hour, the whole time moaning to myself-

"I'm a black cock whore!"

"I'm a black cock whore!"

"I'm a black cock whore!"

"I'm a black cock whore!"

"I'm a black cock whore!"

"I'm a black cock whore!"

"I'm a black cock whore!"

"I'm a…."

"I'm a fuck toy"

Husband's View

The next three days I spent getting used to my new prosthetic. A normal man would have been humiliated by being asked to wear it, but I was already used to being humiliated by my wife. She had said and done much worse and in the end I was happy with being included at all. Despite the fact that I whacked off watching her fuck another man, I just wasn't ready to go through all that again. If wearing this dong made her happy and avoided all that, then this is what I would do.

Tuesday night when she was at work I tinkered with it. The straps were uncomfortable and the thing was almost painful wearing it when I was soft. My dick was a little sore and even had a tiny bruise. I couldn't figure out how that had happened but maybe because I fell asleep with the toy still strapped to me? To please my wife I had to fuck her with this toy, but to wear it I had to stay hard. But to stay hard I needed to keep it moving. That was tougher than it sounds since it had to stay strapped to me to be any good. Through trial and error I managed to get the right amount of play on the straps themselves. I looked at myself in the full length mirror we had in the bathroom, my white body and this black schlong hanging down between my legs. It really looked bizarre. The 'cock' looked formidable! I was not gay by any stretch of the imagination but I could now understand why my wife found an appreciation of a larger dick. It didn't turn me on to see a big dick, but it did turn me on to see a woman servicing one with her mouth, or fucking one with her pussy. Standing there, naked, a black dildo strapped to me, holding it my hand; that is how my wife found me when she came home early.

Fifteen minutes later I was fucking my wife. Well, sort of fucking her; I had the dong attached to me of course. We were going at it doggie style, her perfect apple shaped ass bouncing back to me, her hair flying about as she let out a cry signifying her first orgasm. She eyeballed the TV screen as much as she could the whole time; the interracial porn was a necessary ingredient for her to complete the fantasy I suppose. For me it was growing in its appeal. Watching a woman scream that much and be able to take a cock that big was more of a turn on now that I had a big cock too. Even though it wasn't my cock, I was pretending it was me. A powerful black dick that never got soft and drove my wife crazy with passion.

I needed to cum and I picked up the pace as much as I could, pounding my crazed wife as she screamed out her love for black dicks. The strap-on sleeve was rubbing me just right and it was great to be able to see her fucking the way I always wanted.

"More! Fuck me more!" she begged. "Oh, how did I ever go this long without fucking a black cock?! It's so good! So naughty! Yes! Yes! MORE!" her legs shook as her second orgasm rocked her. She pulled off me and slumped onto the bed.

"What about me?" I asked.

Without batting an eye, she un-strapped the dildo from my hips and wrapped her soft hands around my prick, "Oh, after that fuck we can't forget this now, can we?" she flicked her tongue over the head and pumped her fist slow, then fast, then slow again.

"No, please don't forget to do that," I croaked.

"Mmmmm," she sucked on me then made a lip smacking sound as the suction was released from her mouth. "Oh, I won't forget this little guy, honey."

"Hey!" I called out, "Why are you calling me 'little' again?"

My wife grabbed the dildo and held it up against me. Side-by-side it was not the type of comparison I wanted right now. "Listen, I can suck this big black cock…" she licked around the rubber head like she was earlier doing to me. "OR… I can lick your little penis. Which one do you want? Hmm?" She went back and forth, sucking on me then sucking on the strap-on. "Well?" she repeated.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked in a moan. I just wanted to cum so bad. "Why do you have to say something like that?"

"Because it makes me hot!" she said with a half-laugh before she dived down on the black dildo again. "So? I guess I'll just lick this nice big black-"

"No!" I cried out, "Lick me. Suck me off, please!"

She started pumping my prick again and I squirmed with anticipation. Damn it I needed to cum so bad!

"What do you want me to suck?" she teased, flicking her tongue along my length.

"My penis! Lick my little penis! Fuck! You are such a bitch!"

"Oh, I know I am," she gave an evil grin as she pumped me harder. "I am a dirty bitch who is rubbing your tiny little penis and you LOVE it. You love me rubbing your pathetic little wee wee, don't you?" She was rubbing her clit furiously, moaning, enjoying every second of my humiliation. "Oh, that's it. Cum in my mouth with your tiny little white penis. You should feel honored that I let it even touch my skin. Your big black cock loving wife is being so good to you, isn't she?"

"Yes! YES! YES!" I came right in her mouth and she swallowed it all. Her mouth plunged down on me and sucked me dry. She kept sucking till I had to pull her off of me. "STOP!" I finally told her.

My wife smiled at me as she crawled up my body. She went to kiss me on the mouth but I turned and gave her my cheek. "Oh!" she said, "Sorry, you probably don't want to taste your own cum. Did you have fun?" she asked, kissing my neck.

"Yeah," I answered. "It was dirty, but fun."

"The Party"

Wife's View

The strap-on worked to keep my husband and me happy, for awhile anyway. I did my best to avoid playing with myself and saved those moments for being with him. I never told him I rode his fake cock long after he passed out on Sunday. Even though it wasn't his cock it was still my husband, right? That's what I told myself anyway.

The truth was that my husband was my new toy, my new black cock. Occasionally I sucked him to keep the peace or to make sure he was hard when he strapped on the dildo, but for the most part I enjoyed humiliating him. It was awful, but it was true.

Thursday was my last night at work for the week and my attempts to avoid Jerome at the office were successful up until that night. After work a group of guys and girls were hanging out in the parking lot next to Jerome's car. Becky was there; she smiled and called out to me, waving me over. I saw the flyer in everyone's hand and realized it was Ambrose's birthday party they were discussing.

"You coming to the surprise party?" Becky asked.

"I don't know-" I whined. "I was planning on just staying in tomorrow night with my husband."

Jerome looked over at me, "Bring your husband along, it'll be fun. Booze, music, just a good time. Besides, you owe me one." His eyes locked with mine and I froze. Had he told everyone about us? Did the people at the office know about our night together?

"Why?" Becky nosed in, "What did you do?"

"Oh nothing," I brushed my hand in the air. "He offered to take a shift for me next Friday, that's all." Jerome gave me a dirty look back.

"Wow, Jerome! You hate working Fridays, why would you do that?" She was a nice girl, but Becky was totally clueless. Jerome and I were toying with each other, setting one another up, making our story as we went along but everyone seemed to buy it.

"Well, the lady said she needed a night with her husband, I just couldn't say no. Besides, I wanted as many hot looking women for the party as I could get so it was a good deal." The girls in the group all did their collective, "Awww", then broke up and went to our cars.

I wasn't ready for my husband to meet Jerome yet, or ever for that matter. Things were so screwed up in my head and I couldn't figure out what to do.

TAP TAP TAP

I jumped when I noticed Jerome was tapping on my window. I opened the door, "Jerome, you scared the crap out of me!"

He chuckled, "Sorry, I really didn't mean to scare you. So you're coming right?"

"I really shouldn't, you know. But I will."

My husband looked suspicious, "I thought you didn't have to work tonight?"

The lie was already out and there was no backing out of it now. I continued, "I told you, my boss told me I have to make up for being out on Monday. Remember Monday night?" I smiled seductively at him and kissed his neck.