Obsession: Ten Naughty Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't remember nearly as much as I'd like to, but it was fun."

"Well, there is always tomorrow night. Or tomorrow afternoon for that matter. Listen, I better go. Leftovers are in the fridge, okay?"

"Sure, thanks." He kissed me sweetly and I walked out of the room. On the way out the back door I grabbed a bag I packed with a tight dress, my new sexy shoes, and some thong underwear. I wanted to look good even if I wasn't going to be with Jerome. Maybe it was that slut in me coming out but I wanted Jerome to know what he wasn't getting tonight. Besides, all the younger girls from my office were no doubt going to be dressed much more provocatively than I was.

It was disgusting but I managed to change clothes at the gas station bathroom while I filled my tank. I put on a darker lipstick and checked myself out in the mirror. I looked hot, no doubt about it. With some time to kill before the party I stopped by the store, picked up some wine and headed to the cashier. On the way past the pharmacy section I saw a box of Magnum condoms prominently displayed.

-On my hands and knees fucking Jerome over my husband's condom-covered shoes-

I kept going.

When I arrived at the party the street was already lined with cars. I had to park down a block and realized the neighborhood was not so good. I almost turned back but when I saw Becky pull up I got out of my car and walked in with her. She complimented me on my shoes and I told her that her eye shadow was really nice. We got into the party and Ambrose was already there.

"Are we late?" I asked one of the girls, Tori, who I recognized from the office.

"No," she yelled over the music. "He showed up early and screwed up the surprise. It's okay though, he was still surprised though kinda." Tori was a sexy girl and looked like the kind of girl who played the field. Surprisingly she had been married for three years and --at least according to her- she was loyal through and through. It didn't keep her from admiring the men, however.

The music was real loud. I didn't recognize it but it was some R&B performer. It sounded good. I looked around and noticed that all of the women from our office were white and most of the men were black. A few of the white guys dotted the landscape with their girlfriends, but for the most part they were lost in a sea of black skin. My eyes locked with Jerome and he smiled back at me. He had several beers in his hand, passing them to people as he moved through the crowd.

"Where's your husband?" he asked.

"Oh, he wasn't in the mood to come out tonight. Thanks, for offering to take next Friday's shift, by the way. I'll submit the change form on Monday." I smiled at him as Becky and Tori listened in.

"Oh, it will be my pleasure," he responded. One of the beers ended up in my hand and things spiraled out of control from there.

An hour later, Becky, Tori and I were in the corner, drunk as skunks, finishing up our fourth round of jello shots. The questions had long past the "Where is your husband?" and "How do you like the new coffee maker?" small talk. The topic was 'men' and Tori blurted out, "I hear Jerome is doing one of the girls from the office." If it had been a quiet room, everyone would have heard her. As it was I barely heard her myself.

"How you do know that?" I asked, trying to act innocent.

"Just a rumor, but if he is she must be really happy."

Becky looked confused, "Why?"

Tori rolled her eyes, "Because he's hung like a horse, in case you couldn't tell. Tell her!" Tori looked at me.

I was turning red, I was sure of it. My only hope was that the alcohol already had made my face red. "Why are you looking at me? How am I supposed to know about his cock?" I realized my slip up and both girls burst out laughing.

Tori put her arm around me, "I never expected to hear the conservative married lady say 'cock'." She turned back to Becky, "So apparently you are as clueless as the old married chick."

"Who are you calling OLD?" I said in mock anger, smacking her on the shoulder. They went on to talk about the bulge in Jerome's pants, how hot his body looked, how Becky's parents would kill her if she ever considered being with a black man. Then the talk about the "rumors" about black men and size and stamina. I became more and more self conscious and was thankful when I finished my bottle and had an excuse to duck out of the conversation.

I walked away and went to the kitchen to grab another drink when Jerome pulled me aside down the hallway and into the bathroom. I stumbled a bit, not quite used to the spiky shoes and being drunk. He closed the door and started kissing me before I could say anything. I pushed on him to get away but Jerome was back in true form, a brutish lover who took what he wanted when he wanted it. He picked me up and put me on the counter, hiking my mini dress up as he went. He started kissing down my body and I quickly traced the path of his mouth to my waiting mound. Even if he could have heard my "No's" over the pounding music I doubt he would have listened. Instead he pulled my panties to the side and started licking my pussy. His fingers pushed into me and I could feel how wet I instantly became at the touch of my black lover's hands.

Seconds. That is all it took for me to give into Jerome's desires and cheat on my husband once again. I had told myself I would never be here again yet once again I had this handsome black man between my legs, licking my pussy at a party where anyone at work might have noticed us going into the bathroom together.

Minutes. That is all it took for Jerome to bring me to the edge of a climax before he stopped. He pulled me off the counter and spoke into my ear so I could hear over the base, "Wait one minute then go down the hall to the closed door on the right." He walked out of the bathroom by himself, I thought to keep from raising suspicion if somebody saw us come out at the same time. My head was spinning. Should I? I told my husband I wasn't going to be with him anymore, but my body was aching for some dark meat.

I stepped out of the bathroom, walked down the hallway, glancing over my shoulder to see if anyone noticed me. Nobody seemed notice or care that I was going into a bedroom. I saw Becky and Tori across the living room and decided to duck behind the door before she saw me. I closed the door and realized I was in near darkness. Scrambling for the light switch I felt a pair of hands on me pulling me to the bed. Jerome definitely wanted a piece tonight it seemed and I was too far gone to reconsider. My purse hit the floor as my body landed on the bed.

My eyes weren't adjusted to the dark yet and I couldn't see anything, but I could feel his cock growing in his pants while he squeezed my tits and rubbed my pussy. I was so desperate for Jerome's black cock I fumbled for his belt buckle and undid his pants. I could feel his giant cock in my grips as I pulled him on top of my chest and sucked his cock. So big, so long, so thick. It was so much better than a piece of rubber. His fingers pumped in and out of my cunt which felt like it was dripping on the bed cover. His other hand grabbed my hair as he fucked my mouth. It was a surprise but I kept myself from suffocating on his meaty cock.

I looked up and realized that things were not quite as they seemed. Instead of Jerome's chiseled chest I realized I was looking up at a taller, thinner man. As my eyes focused I could tell it was Ambrose, the birthday boy himself! I suppose I should have fought him. I suppose I should have screamed for help (not that anyone would have heard me). Instead I acted like the whore I was and kept sucking his cock, spreading my legs wider to help his fingers gain entrance to my hole. Now with the knowledge of who I was with, all the differences were touching my senses through my drunken haze. Ambrose had a dick that wasn't as thick (but still thicker than my husband) but it seemed longer than Jerome by a lot -- maybe as much as a couple inches. His body wasn't as nice but his fingers were longer; thin and long like a basketball player's. I marveled that two of his fingers felt as big as my husband's cock in my pussy.

What was I doing? Was I really going to go through with this? It was one thing to have sex with Jerome, but here I was with his best friend's cock poised at my opening, ready to fuck me in heaven knows whose bed, and a hundred people outside the door who could walk in any time. And where was Jerome? Did he plan this? He must have. My mind flashed back to last week with Jerome pounding out the last of my energy with his super cock, the words hanging in the room…

"I'll fuck anyone you want, Jerome, as long as they have a NICE FAT BLACK COCK."

Ambrose pushed into me and I wrapped my legs around him. I had called myself a slut before but now it was official. I was a black cock slut for sure.

I had cheated on my husband with black cock #1.

I turned my poor hubby into black cock #2.

And now I had black cock #3 deep inside of me. His long shaft was pumping me as he squeezed my tits through my dress and bra. Fuck it felt so good! I was giving myself up willingly just as I had screamed out in the throes of passion that one incredible night.

"I only want black cock from now on!

"I want to be a dirty white whore for every black cock I see!

"I love black dicks!

"Only a black man can satisfy me!"

Oh yes I wanted it alright. It turned me on so deeply to think of myself now, to view myself as the slutty married white woman whose only pleasure came from getting a stiff black dick in her. I was like a porn movie character, singularly focused on satisfying my dark cravings. I pulled Ambrose to my face and kissed him hard and deep. I screamed in his ear for him to fuck me harder, to use my white pussy, to "Fuck my married cunt with your big, Negro cock!"

He grabbed me by my hair at that last comment and pulled hard, shoving his dick into me violently and biting my neck. He called me a dirty bitch and I reveled in the label. I slapped his ass while he fucked me and begged for it harder, "Show me what you've got, come on! Do me! YES! MORE! MORE!"

I came hard, my body shook wildly as Ambrose continued to pierce me with his foot long rod. I was charged up now. I pushed back on his wiry body and got to my hands and knees. He couldn't hear me begging for him to fuck me but he figured it out real quick. In slipped his cock again and I watched the dark reflection of our coupling in the mirror right in front of me. My eyes had adjusted now and it was so sexy watching myself getting fucked by my new black lover. It felt different in some very subtle ways, certain things I couldn't appreciate until after the night was over. At the time it was all about feeling slutty and I had accomplished that by leaps and bounds.

I could barely make out what Ambrose was saying, "-call me a 'Negro', huh bitch? I'll show you 'Negro', you white slut!" He was mad, not nearly as playful on the dirty talk as Jerome. There was a hint of fear building up in me but it just added to the excitement of the moment. He was taking his aggression out on my pussy and the punishment was soooo goooooood. I pushed back against him to meet his thrusts until he clamped down on my hips with his big hands. The pumps were getting closer together, shorter. He was getting ready to cum and I managed to pull myself off his pole and swivel around to face his cock like a pro. I grabbed a hold of that long piece of dark meat and jacked it off as fast and as hard as I could while sucking on the head.

"Uh! Uh! Fuck! FUCK!" Ambrose called out, spewing his load into my mouth. I swallowed most of it but then pulled his cock head away from my lips and rubbed it over my face, feeling the rest of his cum shoot all over my face. It was just the way I had always pictured it in my mind -- fucking some black stud I barely knew and doing everything I could to pleasure him. It was my duty; a magnificent black cock like this needed to be serviced.

Ambrose looked down at me and grinned, "You are one damn kinky woman, you know that, right?"

I just smiled back at him as I sat up on my knees. The cum all over my face was dripping down. "I guess I was your birthday present?" I asked him. He smiled and looked away, looking embarrassed. Now he was embarrassed? I thought.

"No, its just Jerome was saying he thought you might be interested, that's all."

"It's okay. I enjoyed being your birthday present." I asked him for something to clean up with and he handed me a t-shirt from the drawer just as the lights turned on. I turned around to see Jerome squeezing into the room and locking the door behind him. Instinctively I pulled my mini dress down to cover myself, not paying attention to the cum all over my face.

Jerome smiled widely and called out to his friend, "Hey! Do I know how to hook a brother up or what?" They shook hands and then he turned to me. "So, you like my little surprise?"

"You are bad, Jerome," was all I could manage. I wiped my face off and tried to clean the drips of cum off my dress. My new panties were torn and I just took them off and threw them to Ambrose. "Here, you can keep them to remember your birthday present." I was still charged up and horny, but the cheap dirty feeling was creeping all over me again. These two men had both fucked me in less than a week and were now talking about how good of a fuck I was right in front of me. It was somewhat flattering to know how much I pleasured them, but I was reeling inside knowing that I had really cheated on my husband.

I straightened my hair out, grabbed my purse, and reapplied my make-up in the mirror while my two lovers talked behind me. I couldn't make out everything they were saying but I was certainly the topic of much of their conversation. Jerome explained how he had guarded the door so that nobody could walk in on us. That was somewhat of a relief to know that there was no chance of somebody catching me in the middle of my 'indiscretion'. I started to leave when Jerome stopped me. "You running out already?"

"I know, that's bad, but there are a lot of people here from work. I don't need the rumor mill making my life hell."

"Why would it be hell?" he asked defensively.

"I'm married, in case you forgot. Listen, this isn't the best time to discuss it don't you think?"

Ambrose cut in, "Hey man, let the lady go. She did a FINE job for me."

"Thanks, Ambrose," I gave him a half-cocked grin, "After what the two of you pulled, I better be described as better than 'fine'."

"Damn fine?"

I stucked my tongue out at them both like a schoolgirl and turned around. Making sure I was presentable to make the run across the hall to the bathroom, I unlocked the door and stepped out and closed the door behind me. I went for the bathroom but realized it was locked and occupied. Crap! I heard a female voice inside yelling something but I couldn't tell what. So I stood there for what seemed like an hour, my eyes glancing around the room, seeing if people were staring at me or my friends from work were about. Besides the occasional guy checking me out nobody seemed to pay me any special attention. I was ten years older than most of the girls here so it felt nice to just be ogled.

When the bathroom door opened I found myself face to face with a very drunk Becky. She smiled and asked where I had been but I told her I needed to use the bathroom in a hurry. Closing the door behind me I cleaned up the cum on my dress with a wet washcloth and relieved myself. It felt very strange walking around with a mini dress on but no underwear. I had to get out of the party. Besides, it was almost midnight and I needed to get home before my husband had any idea I was out in the first place.

Stepping out Becky was waiting for me in the hallway. She was trashed and I told her I was going to drive her home. I definitely would have gotten a DUI if I was pulled over, but I was sobering up fast and the drive to my house wasn't too far away. I grabbed Becky, took her outside, loaded her into the car and drove her home. Thankfully she didn't live too far out of the way and the questions I got from her were slurred in the language of too-much-alcohol.

"Where diid you disappear to? Tori said she thought you went into one of the bedrooms but I told her noooo way." Becky was sitting on her side, curled up on the front passenger seat. I had to think of some excuse for disappearing for so long.

"Oh I actually did go into one of the bedrooms. Somebody spilled their drink on me and the bathroom was taken. I wanted a mirror to look at while I was washing off my dress." It was a good lie, not well thought out but I was impressed I came up with it so quickly.

"Ohhh," Becky was lengthening all of her words now. "Thaat maakes sense. Is your dress okaaay?"

"Yes, its fine."

"So Tori kept going on and on and on and on and on about black guys and how big they are and how she has always wanted to do stuff with them and I was soooo grossed out." She was waving her hands about like she was controlling a marionette.

"She said all that? Tori? What did you say?" I asked, trying to keep the focus off of me.

"Oh I juust said I could never dooo something like that. My parents would KIIIILLL me if I came home with a black boyfriend or something. Not that I'M prejujudice or something but my parents would freeeeeeak ooouttt. I mean, I don't mind having a black boy FRIEND, but not a boyfriend. You know? You know what I mean?"

Her drunk ramblings were funny and I poked some fun at her, perhaps just to see how she would react. "Well, Becky, you know what they say: once you go black you never go back!"

She gasped, "Ahh! I can't beeeellieeeve you just said that. Whaat would your husband say if he caught you saying that? Oh myy, the straight laced married lady from the office sounds wooorse than Tori!"

"No, I would never do anything like that," I lied to her. "But there were a lot of young handsome black men there. Are you saying you weren't attracted to any of them?"

Becky stared off into the distance, "Nooo. Not reeeeally. I mean, I dunno. Maybe. You think they were handsome?"

"I guess it is difficult to think of another man when you first get involved with your boyfriend. Are you to, you know, having sex?" I probed her intoxicated mind with my questions, curious if nothing else to see what she really thought.

"Nooo! I mean, we did it once. Well one and a haaalf times."

"Becky, how do you have sex one and a half times?"

"Nevermind!" she squealed as she laughed uncontrollably. "Nevermiiind!"

"Come on! Tell me! I don't get to have the exciting life of a single girl any more. I am living vicariously through you." I had talked myself down to a point of non-suspicion and now Becky was the topic for the rest of the drive. Whew!

She straightened up a bit in her chair and started talking really low as if she was worried about somebody overhearing her. "Well, the first time we did it he got…Uhm. You know, he got really excited. Tooooo excited if you know what I mean."

"Ahhh!" I said, "Now I get it!" We both laughed some more and I asked, "But the second time was better I hope?"

"It waas aalriight, I guess. At least I know I excite hiim. Maaaybe I'm juust too good at doing it? I dunnno. I juust wish he would be aabble to taake care of me, you know? You know?"

We were close to her place and I decided to throw out a zinger for her. I doubted she would ever remember the conversation anyway. "Have you thought about maybe using a vibrator when you two are togeth-"

"NO WAAAY!" Becky screamed and burst out in a belly laugh. "I could neeeever do that! No! NO! NO!"

"Oh come on, like you've never used one?"

"Never!!"