Obsession: Ten Naughty Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?"

"Never! Have you?! You have? You HAVE! OH MY GOD!" Her eyes were wide. "I can't belieeeve we're having this convesseraation."

I glanced over at her but did my best to keep my eyes on the road. "Yeah, so what if I have? They are fun! Sometimes you need some help in the bedroom. So have you ever thought about getting one though? Or are you too goody-goody?"

Becky looked out the window, "Maybe. I mean I thought about it but I cooould neever buy one. Wellll, maybe I could. I dunnno. I guess it would depend on- hey there's my place!"

I pulled into the driveway of her parent's house where she still lived. We went around the back of the house where she could get into her room without tracking past her parents. I gave her a hug, made sure she was okay and closed the door. Then I made a mad dash to get home, careful to stop at all the stop signs and stop lights. At one point a cop got right behind me and made my pulse go through the roof, but he turned off before I got home.

In the darkness of the car I struggled out of my clothes and put my work clothes back on. Thankfully the back of the house was not well lit and nobody could have seen what I was doing. I took my party clothes, dumped them in the bag and locked them in the trunk. When I stepped in through the door, it was 12:40am. Not good. My husband was going to figure things out. Before, with Jerome, he gave me permission, so in a twisted way the whole night last week was okay. But now… Now I had lied about going to the party and slept with another man. Another black man. Another big dicked black man who fucked me so good.

Thankfully my husband was asleep. I washed up, carefully climbed into bed and snuggled my back against his body. I felt something big pressing against my ass and reached back to find he had worn the black strap on to bed.

"Surprise!" he said with his half-sleep voice. "I was expecting you earlier and wanted to give you something special but you got in so late. What happened?"

I rolled over toward him and felt the black dildo in my hand. "Oh, one of the girls needed a ride home and I offered to help. She just lives out of the way."

"Does she smoke? You smell like smoke."

Crap! It is amazing how much smoke clings to your hair and skin. I wasn't even near the smokers at the party but it didn't matter. "Becky? Yeah, she's young but she smokes a lot. Sorry!"

"So…" I needed to change the subject and so I started kissing his mouth, "You wanted to give me a big surprise?" I tugged at the toy and jacked it off like a real cock.

"Uh huh," he replied, kissing me back.

"So you don't mind wearing this for me?" My fingers were rubbing his penis that had slid out of the strap on. My touch made it twitch and stiffen slowly.

"It's a little uncomfortable right now, but once I get hard I can slip into it."

"Oh I see... And what does my naughty husband need to get him hard? Do you need something sweet or dirty?" I rubbed his thing harder and tugged at it.

"Oh, I don't know," he whispered. That was my free-pass to be dirty with him, I could tell.

"You need me to be a slutty wife?" I asked. He moaned.

"Or maybe a dirty black cock loving wife?" I asked. He moaned louder.

"Or maybe a mean wife who likes to say bad things to her husband?" I asked. This time I squeezed his penis harder and he moaned extra loud. I grabbed the lube out of my nightstand and poured it over his stiff little member. I got him nice and hard and then slid him into the strap-on's sleeve.

My pussy was juicy, I could feel it. I rolled my husband onto his back and climbed on top of him, grabbing the strap-on dildo and sat back on it. This was definitely the way to ride this thing. "You like that, bad boy? You like me fucking your black cock like this?"

He just kept moaning and I kept pushing, knowing that the harder I fucked the toy the more feeling he'd have inside. "How does it feel knowing your wife is a dirty big cock loving slut? You miss me talking dirty to you like this?"

"Yes!" he called out, grabbing my hips.

"Oh yeah, dirty hubby has a tiny little penis that can't satisfy his wife. You need to wear a black man's cock to satisfy my me, isn't that right?"

"More!" he was arching his neck back. I obviously was giving him exactly what he needed.

"That's it, fuck me, little man. Fuck your wife the way she needs it. Fuck me with that black dick and wish it was yours. Oh yeah, oh yeah, OH! OH!" I was cumming hard and bouncing like a maniac. My husband was calling out how he was so close and I continued to ride him hard, insulting his little white penis, forcing him to say he was inferior to a black man and how I needed a real cock to satisfy me. He finally came with a series of grunts and moans and relaxed back into the bed.

I carefully pulled the strap-on off of him cleaned him up. After the effort he went through tonight I felt he deserved I (that and I was feeling guilty about Ambrose). I even tugged at his member in the hopes of bringing it back to life. My intention was to give him a blow job or even ride him for real, but his flaccid penis told me he was done for the night.

While my husband held me in the night, my mind kept going back to that moment of infidelity and how far things had degenerated in our marriage in such a short time. Worse, I felt horny just thinking about Ambrose and his twelve fantastic inches inside of me. Or Jerome with his thick ten inches punishing my cunt. My dreams were a whirlwind of sexual images and dirty feelings all night long and when I woke I found my fingers inside of my pussy. That was something I had never experienced before: masturbating in my sleep. My hubby was long gone to work and so I lay there, wondering how I was going to get out of the mess I had created.

"Coming home early"

Husband's View

It started innocently enough when I came home and saw my wife's cell phone on the counter. I could hear her in the bathroom brushing her teeth and so I grabbed it and looked at it. Four calls. All of them were pre-programmed with the name 'Jerome' so I suppose he just kept calling from the same number. I just dismissed it as Jerome trying to weasel his way back into my wife's pants. When she came out of the bathroom I put the phone down and acted like I had not seen it. We did our 'ships passing in the night' routine and she was gone.

Two weeks had gone by since she bought the strap-on dildo and it had become part of our regular sex life. On the nights I could keep up with her I donned my black dong and performed my duties. On other nights when she was working I would occasionally wake up to her fucking herself silly with Sean or Lex or Black Thunder. The only break was during her 'cycle' and then she was back open for business every night. We even tried having regular sex with no strap-on but it was obvious it was doing nothing for her and I hate to admit I was having a difficult time enjoying things myself. She wasn't loose, but I wouldn't describe my wife as tight anymore either. Sad in a way, but I reasoned that at least we were together and having sex. Before, sex would come one or two times a month, three if I was lucky. When we did have sex it was obvious she was only moderately in the mood. Now she was passionate, excited, and worked up all the time. The only cost was my pride

Well, not the only cost. I went to pay the bills online and noticed there was $60 for some sort of internet charges on my credit card. I knew about the one site my wife had joined on my card and a little digging identified another interracial site she joined. I switched on her laptop and checked her hard drive, finding almost a hundred interracial videos she had downloaded. The woman was insatiable it seemed. I was happy she had been able to compromise with the strap-on otherwise she would have probably brought Jerome back into our house.

I went back to paying the bills and opened her credit card bill. $425! What the hell had she bought? Checking through the charges I figured out there were all the toys, the lube, and then some other online boutiques. The strap-on dildo was another one, and I guess the other charges were shoes and lingerie. I had yet to see these items so I got a little curious. Nothing new was in the 'blue box'. Nothing in her dresser drawers. Nothing in the nightstand but- The first thing I noticed was that the dildos hadn't moved. She didn't play with herself today? That was unusual. The next thing I noticed was that the Magnum condoms had moved. I counted them… One, two, three, four, five, six. One was definitely missing. I closed the nightstand drawer and looked around the room. The bed was made, the air was fresh. Digging deeper I pulled the covers back and found a big wet spot in the sheets. It could have been from her just playing with herself, and maybe using the condom on her vibrator. She complained how the material on that one toy irritated her so… Maybe I was wrong about the toys? Maybe she had used them?

The next day I came home and found the sheets were changed. She had done all the laundry and any evidence was long gone. The condom count was down to four.

The third day I came home a bit early and --as I was driving up- I saw a car pull away. It was Jerome's car, I was sure of it. When I got in the house she was upstairs changing the sheets.

"Whatcha doin', sweetie?" I asked her innocently.

"Oh! You surprised me. You're home early. I'm just getting the laundry done. These sheets had to be washed after all our activities."

"Need some help?"

"No, no, I have it. Thank you though. How was work?"

And so the conversation went. She wasn't working tonight and we just hung out, rented a movie and talked about inviting some friends over for the weekend. When she went to use the bathroom I snuck upstairs and checked the condom count again. Three. That bastard Jerome was fucking my wife again for sure. I double timed it back downstairs and was waiting for her on the sofa. When she returned I un-paused the movie and we watched it. At a slow part I asked her, "So you never told me how your day was…"

"Oh, it was exhausting," she said automatically. She went to say something else but then stopped.

"Why? What were you up to?"

"Oh, nothing really special. Just mopped the floor and cleaned the bathroom."

That Thursday I left work three hours early. My boss asked me what was wrong and I just told him I wasn't feeling well. I never missed work so me ducking out on a Thursday didn't raise suspicion. Parking up the road I walked down to my house and saw Jerome's car in front again. I peered through the blinds, feeling like a peeping tom spying on his own house. There was nobody in the downstairs but the TV had an interracial DVD stuck at the menu. She had finished it or just started it.

Coming through the side door I tiptoed inside and immediately heard the sound of sex from upstairs. My wife's muffled moans could only mean she was giving a blow job. I tiptoed up the steps and was fortunate enough that they left the door open. I peered in the bedroom and saw the lingerie my wife had bought finally. She was wearing a tight corset type of item that was velvet green and her tits stuck out over the top, her nipples were stiff and the cleavage produced by the bodice really enhanced her already nice breasts. She wore a green garter belt that held up white thigh high stockings. She was wearing a pair of sexy shoes that made her look as hot as a porn star.

Of course she might as well have been a porn star with what she was doing. She was on her hands and knees with Jerome's cock in her mouth and another black man fucking her from behind. Two black men fucking my white wife in our own bed. There was no doubt that she had become the slut she had been fantasizing about all this time.

Jerome was certainly enjoying her mouth with his giant dick. I couldn't help but compare it to my own 'black dick', of course mine was in my nightstand drawer. He looked bigger. The other guy looked like a thug with braided hair and his baggy shirt still on. His cock had a condom stretched around its length and he was spanking my wife's ass.

"Damn, she's a good piece of ass!" the thug one said. "That white pussy feelin real good."

"Yo, 'T', does Jerome deliver or does Jerome DE-LIVER?" He grabbed a hold of her hair and fucked her mouth expertly. "Mmm, yeah, that's it. You're liking your little surprise today, huh?"

My wife pulled her mouth away long enough to say, "There is nothing 'little' about this surprise." And then she went back to giving head. Shortly after she pulled her lips away from his cock and screamed, "FUCK! YES! CUMMMING! CUMMING AGAIN!"

The thug guy sung out, "That's the third time for this sweet piece of ass. Uh, huh!" His thrusts were rhythmic and untiring. My wife's body was thrashing from from her climax still but they continued to punish her cunt and mouth with their massive cocks. She did nothing to stop them… And neither did I.

Inside I was screaming, visualizing myself running into the room and beating the three of them to a pulp. On the outside I felt a little bulge in my pants as my penis grew hard and betrayed my own perversion. My whore of a wife had trained me well. I had learned that I was incapable of really ever pleasuring her like a real man --a black man- and my black strap-on was just a substitute for her to tolerate me in the bedroom. I was a cuckold through and through, and I both lusted for more and hated every moment.

I ducked my head back around the corner so that they couldn't see me and rubbed my penis through my pants. Her moans went from low and animal like to high pitched and uncontrolled as they ravaged my wife's body just feet away from me. I came in my pants and watched the wet spot appear on my crotch as my cum soaked through my underwear and the outer fabric. My body spasmed as I tried to remain silent, the excitement too much for me I suppose. I was spent but she was still going, and so were they. Standing there for awhile I really didn't know what to do. Eventually I went back down the steps and down into the kitchen. I grabbed a soda from the fridge and rubbed it on my forehead. Above me I could hear the headboard crashing against the wall as my wife was fucked into a world I could never take her to.

Almost an hour went by before I heard steps on the staircase and they caught me by surprise. I had started to get hard again and began rubbing my penis through my unzipped pants, getting ready to go back upstairs to peak. That's when I heard one of the men; I suppose he was taking a break while the other continued to service my hot wife. I bolted for the side door, running out of my own house and into the backyard. Standing out in the sun was uncomfortable and realized I had a small bulge sticking out where the wet spot was. This was not how I wanted a neighbor to see me so I walked back up to the car and sat there waiting for Jerome and his friend to leave.

"Unexpected visitors"

Wife's View

I had never been a smoker or a gambler or a drinker or a drug addict, but I had a strong idea I understood addiction as the weeks passed by. A friend once asked me what I enjoyed more: my husband's humiliation, my control over him in the bedroom, my lack of control when it came to a strong dominating black man, the big cocks, or the naughty feeling I got from the interracial coupling. The answer was 'yes'. I enjoyed it all, and having just one part ultimately made me want the others.

Believe it or not, I really wanted to make my husband happy and to stay true to him, at least part of me did. I really appreciated the fact that he was trying to please me and keep me satisfied in the bedroom. I bought the strap-on so that he could participate in my fantasies and become part of them in a sense. Was that so bad? Wanting your husband to be involved in your sexual fantasy?

But the fantasy was too big for either of us to contain. Had we tried this from the beginning, perhaps it would have stayed between the two of us. But I had already tasted another man, a man who rocked me to my orgasmic core, a man who treated me with nothing but desire. He knew what I liked and enjoyed the idea of me cheating on my husband. He encouraged it. To him I was an open erotic book and he freely turned the pages for me, forcing me to go from one dirty act to another.

A week had gone by without Jerome and I talking at work or on the phone. He and Ambrose would smile and talk low when I was around but they could both tell I was avoiding them. Two hot young black men had slipped their delicious cocks inside of me and declared victory over my body. I was angry with both of them for setting me up the way they did, but then rushed home to fuck my toys and imagined each of them pounding me hard and fast. On the other nights when my husband adorned his 'black cock' it just accentuated the difference. Oh, I still got off, but for very different reasons.

But then Jerome showed up on my front door the next week while my husband was at work. In his hand was a little present tied in a bow.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Don't worry, just making a peace offering," he said as he handed me the box. "Go ahead and open it."

"Right now?"

"I guess I can just stand here and wait for the neighbors to start staring."

"Fine! Come in!" I unwrapped the box as I walked into the living room, checking the clock as I went to make sure it wasn't too late. I did not want my husband thinking I was up to anything -- it was easier just to kick Jerome out. Yeah, right!

"Chocolates truffles, how sweet!" I beamed, "Are you trying to tell me something, Jerome?"

"I just figured you weren't getting enough chocolate in your life, that's all." He gave me that clever grin I had seen the night of the party.

I loved truffles, although the hidden message wasn't lost on me. I picked one of the chocolates up and took a bite. When I looked in the tray there was a tiny little cut out picture of a pretty brunette with her face covered in cum; a thick black dick the size of her arm was rubbing on her cheek as she smiled for the camera. My pussy tingled.

Jerome let out a belly laugh when I looked at him. "What's wrong? You don't like your chocolate?"

I picked up all the truffles and under each one was an erotic coupling between a white woman and a black man. "You are bad, Jerome. What are you trying to do to me?"

His arms were around me and his beautiful body was pressing warmly against mine. "You know exactly what I am trying to do to you."

An hour later I was lying on my bed, my legs spread wide open, my pussy wet and satisfied and exposed to the breeze blowing on me from the air conditioning. Jerome was pulling a condom off and dumping it in the trash. "Sorry, I couldn't find your husband's shoes."

I smirked a little bit and told him he had to get out. Truth be told I had hours to go before my hubby was home but I wanted time to clean up. Jerome was disappointed but he had accomplished what he set out to do. Once again he had tempted me and once again I gave in. For him I was as easy as flipping a light switch.

The next day he showed up earlier. As soon as my husband's car was down the street he was knocking on my door. I answered the door in my nightie and shooed him inside. It didn't take long before he was mounting me like a cowboy breaking a wild horse and dirty talking the whole time.

"You dirty white married whore, how does it feel fucking a black man in your husband's bed?

"You liked fucking my boy Ambrose, didn't you?

"Tell me how much better this is than your white boy husband?

"I'm gonna pass you around to all my boys. You'd like that, wouldn't you?