Obsession: Ten Naughty Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what you want more than anything? Say it, slut!"

My response was "BIG BLACK COCKS!" as I trembled and came again. Ambrose blew his load three times that day -- two in my pussy and one in my mouth. I came five times and almost passed out from the last one. The day was surreal.

The next day he showed late in the afternoon but I risked it anyway. We barely had time to be together but I was learning quickly how to accommodate Jerome's size and how to move underneath him. Despite the condom I forced him to wear I was able to work my body right for my black lover's pleasure. I barely got him out the door and the sheets pulled off the bed before my husband came home. His suspicions were mounting and I knew Jerome and I had to cool things off.

The fourth day I called Jerome early in the morning so that there would be plenty of time to keep him from coming over. It went straight to voice mail but I left a message anyway, "Jerome, it's me. Listen, my husband is starting to suspect something is up. We shouldn't do anything today. Okay? Call me but don't come by."

The door bell rang and I rushed to the door to find a package and no Jerome. The delivery truck drove off as I closed the door. I realized it was the lingerie I ordered and I was looking it over when my cell phone rang. Jerome.

"What's up?" he said, sounding like he just awoke.

"Did you get my message?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was thinking we might have pushed it a little too late yesterday. Did your husband say anything?"

"No, not really but… Well, we can't do that again."

"No problem. So what are you doing?"

"Looking at some sexy lingerie I just got." I was teasing him now, a dangerous thing to do given his libido. I described it, told him I wanted to wear it for him while he fucked me. I told him I wanted to be his little porn slut and him be my 'first black cock'. We talked for awhile and then he told me he had to call me back.

He didn't call for almost an hour so I had a chance to eat breakfast, get showered, put on my make up; all the little things the morning required. When he called back he sounded much more alert. Our conversation was immediately on sex and Jerome instructed me to get in my lingerie and put on some sexy shoes. I warned him I couldn't let him come over but we could play on the phone. He seemed fine with that and I got all dressed up in the lingerie except for the panties which he told me to leave off.

The next set of instructions was to put on one of my interracial DVDs on the TV downstairs and to fuck myself with one of my dildos. I did it. I did it all. I pumped it slow when he said slow. I pumped it fast when he said fast. He made me put on a scene where a girl was getting fucked by two big black cocks and made me beg for it.

"Oh, I want it, Jerome. I want it so bad. I want a big black cock in my mouth and big black cock in my pussy. I want to cum soon. I want to cum so bad-"

DING DONG

Crap! Another delivery? I thought. "Hold on I need to go see who is at my door."

"No problem, I'll wait right here."

I went to the peep hole and looked out and saw Jerome with his cell phone smiling at me. There was no way I was opening the door dressed like this! I unlocked the door and walked back into the room, talking as I went. "Didn't I tell you not to come over?" I scolded him.

"Yeah but I have a surprise for you. Open up."

"It isn't chocolate again, is it?" I was trying to sound disappointed but it wasn't working; it was obvious I was going to let him in.

"As a matter of fact it is. Open up, girl."

I pushed the dildo up inside of me and started fucking myself again -- Jerome would have a nice view when he walked in. "Fine, come on in. The door is unlocked."

I heard the door open as Jerome entered and then noticed there were two sets of foot steps. Turning around I noticed my black lover had brought a friend. There was nothing to cover up with. The interracial scene was running across the TV, my big Lex dildo was sliding in and out of me, wet with my juices. I was dressed like a porn slut with my tits sticking out over the top of my velvet bodice. Jerome had set me up again.

His name was 'T'. I never knew if it stood for something or if he didn't have a single letter 't' anywhere in his name. I do know that he had a cock that wasn't as big as Jerome's but sizably larger than my hubby still. Almost nine inches long and dark as ebony. It was thinner than Jerome too but not enough to disappoint. After eight years of thinking six inches was enough, I was finding myself more than satisfied with the three new men I had slept with recently. This newest lover was a complete punk -- he came into my house with baggy pants and a long white t-shirt and a backwards hat that hid his braids. Ten years younger than me, he was the type of black guy that would scare white housewives in parking lots into locking their doors. I barely recognized him from the party. It was hard to judge him as a lover, especially when I had Jerome right there with me, but I wasn't interested in him as a lover at that point. I wanted him because he was about to make another fantasy come true.

For you ladies out there, I can tell you there is nothing quite like being on your knees, unzipping two pairs of pants and watching two big black cocks flop out in front of your face. It is not beautiful by any means; it is not a magical moment. It is severely dirty. If you find yourself there you will be feeling as hot as you can feel without ever touching yourself or being touched. The thoughts that run through your head, the things that are about to happen, the acknowledgement that --regardless of what you had ever done with one person- you were about to cross another line that could never be uncrossed. 'Slut' only begins to describe you at this point. And I wanted that so bad.

My porn stars were fucking away on the TV screen while I went back and forth, sucking 'T' and Jerome. I rubbed their cock heads on my face and on my tits. I sucked them and rubbed them and focused on completely satisfying them. 'T' and Jerome went from soft to hard in no time; I did notice it didn't take me long to excite these younger men to the point where they would be wanting me upstairs. Still I kept at their cocks, teasing them and doing my best to take care of Jerome's friend. His shaft was much easier to take into my mouth and the super dark skin was very attractive. Ambrose was light brown and Jerome was in the middle, but 'T' was DARK. The fact that he was never the type of man I even considered sexy before my obsession played in the back of my mind the whole time.

Convincing 'T' to wear a condom was another challenge but I told him I wasn't on the pill and I couldn't risk getting pregnant. It was a lie but it worked.

"Besides," I teased him as I spread my legs and rubbed my wet pussy, "If you wear it I'll let you fuck my white body over and over and over."

He climbed on top of me quickly and plunged in fast. There was no waiting to grow accustomed to his big dick, no loving touch. He grabbed a hold of me and started pumping away like a jack rabbit. At that pace I figured he would be spent within minutes, but his energy level would surprise me that afternoon for sure. Jerome jacked off watching me at first, something that turned me on so much! His big black dick in his hand, pumping it watching me fuck his friend. I reached out and grabbed his cock and tugged at it as best I could, but he was too far away.

"Put your sexy black cock in my mouth, Jerome!" I managed to say while 'T' slammed into me. We all moved around a bit on the bed so that Jerome could straddle my chest and fuck my face. His big balls were sliding between my tits and I grabbed his ass cheeks with my hands. The whole time I could feel 'T' pumping me and the energy build up deep inside me was ready to discharge. Two men was a fantasy I harbored deeply in my mind for years, even before I got married… Two BLACK men was a more recent fantasy but one that got me off in a big way. Now it was my reality. I dug my nails into Jerome's ass and squeezed my legs together as my orgasm rocked me hard. It was so intense that I actually saw stars as my black lovers continued to service me.

We changed positions as I bounced on 'T' and sucked Jerome off. My big lover must have been worked up because he came relatively fast all over my face. A stream of cum launched all over my right cheek, into my hair and --in a not so sexy way- into my ear! We all got a good laugh out of that as I cleaned up my face and then continued. I ground my hips on 'T' and ran my hands over his body. He grabbed me by my wrists and thrust his hips up into me hard. Damn! He had stamina for sure and was much stronger than he looked.

"Yes! More! FUCK ME, 'T'!" I screamed. "JUST LIKE OOH THAT! RIGHT THERE! OOOOHH!" I was shaking as Jerome helped me off his friend's pleasure stick. The two of them were still not done with me by a long shot, however.

I was on my hands and knees, my body the white creamy filling of an Oreo cookie. I felt like the luckiest woman in the world, able to make my fantasy come true when so many women repressed their desires or never had opportunity knock like this. And oh boy were they knocking!

"Damn, she's a good piece of ass!" 'T' said. "That white pussy feelin real good."

"Yo, 'T', does Jerome deliver or does Jerome DE-LIVER?" He grabbed a hold of my hair and fucked my mouth with precision. "Mmm, yeah, that's it. You're liking your little surprise today, huh?"

I pulled my lips off long enough to say, "There is nothing 'little' about this surprise," and then went back to giving head to his giant cock. It looked so beautiful in front of me but I still managed to steal glances at 'T' as he pumped away. It was too much to hold in and I and screamed, "FUCK! YES! CUMMMING! CUMMING AGAIN!" The orgasm was dragged out by 'T' and his rapid thrusts that never slowed. I couldn't keep Jerome in my mouth anymore. I couldn't talk. I couldn't even hold my body up. I had lost all control and moved about on the bed like a tiny little boat on the rough sea. Jerome held onto me and I rested my face on his stiff dick while his friend kept going.

I was barely aware of the sounds I was making while I felt a series of tiny orgasms shoot through me, keeping me in a state of complete ecstasy. Jerome and 'T' were talking but I couldn't tell about what. This seemed to go on forever and then I felt 'T' climbing off of me. He had cum but to be honest I was too wiped out to appreciate it. I flopped on my back and asked them for some water. 'T' said he would go get some as he pulled off the condom and threw it on the floor.

Closing my eyes I relaxed for a few seconds before I realized Jerome was climbing between my legs. I couldn't believe it! He had to know how exhausted I was. "Please!" I begged, "I just need a break for a few minutes."

There was no waiting. Jerome grabbed my hands and pushed into me. DAMN he was thick! I heard 'T' saying something in the background about giving me a break but it was obvious Jerome wasn't going to listen to either of us. I looked over and 'T' watched for a few minutes before leaving the bedroom and going down the steps. Now I was all Jerome's and I quickly figured out that he wasn't wearing a condom again. His cock was smooth against my pussy walls and it would have been a superb feeling had it not been for the fact I had been having sex for hours.

His big black body pressed down on me and enveloped me. I felt his hands everywhere and you could tell he was worked up after watching me get fucked for so long. Perhaps he wanted to show his friend up? Perhaps he was being territorial, making sure that he marked his territory, making sure 'T' knew that I was his? I didn't know. All I knew was my body was lit up with passion and even in my exhausted state I enjoyed every inch of that black cock as it plowed into my open cunt.

"Yes! Yes! Yeah! Uh! Uh! Uh!" I croaked as Jerome brought me to the gift of climax in just a few minutes. Surprisingly he let me up as 'T' came back with a glass of water. I gulped it down, the coolness escaping over the sides of the cup and down my hot skin. I couldn't even hold the cup without spilling. I handed it back to 'T' and then Jerome immediately threw me back again. My break was over and I was now back to work pleasuring my black stud.

'T' got into the game. He slapped his dick over my face slightly, teasing me with that ebony tool as Jerome stuffed himself deep in my belly. I could hear 'T' complaining that Jerome got to fuck me without a condom but I couldn't bother responding. To be honest I couldn't muster the energy for it. Everything I had left was focused on remaining conscious, to experiencing as much of this dirty event as possible and even that was difficult.

At one point I was riding on top of Jerome, his arms controlling my movements as I had long since been too tired to ride his pole. I was feeling one of many orgasm building as 'T' was busy slapping my ass and calling me a dirty white slut. Just as the build-up was reaching the pinnacle, 'T' shoved his finger in my ass and I let out a wail. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!" My hips moved around out of my control and I felt my pussy clench down on Jerome's cock especially hard. A few moments later he was cumming up inside of me again; his load filling me up and mixing with my own plentiful juices.

I had never let anyone do what 'T' did to me before but I was beyond any ability to stop him. Besides, I came so hard that Jerome actually let me be. It was obvious I was worn out and his body betrayed him as well -- the sweat dripped off his beautiful black skin as 'T' stood over me jacking off. It didn't take long for him to cum again, his load dripping all over my tits and new bodice.

I looked down at the scene before me. Cum was dripping off my chest and oozing out of my red swollen cunt. Jerome's black cock, now partly soft and slick was in my hands as I just admired it with my fingers. 'T' was fiddling with his cell phone as he put his pants back on. I couldn't tell you want we spoke of but eventually I mentioned the time my husband should be home and they both left. Jerome managed to kiss me gently on the forehead but 'T' was just out the door. I was a fuck doll for him and to be honest I really didn't mind it one bit. Pure physical pleasure at the hands of these sexy black men dominated every thought as I passed out.

I woke up startled. The late evening summer daylight was passing through the west window and the clock read 6pm. I was supposed to be at work already! I woke up, took off all the lingerie and put my robe on. Running through the house I looked for any sign that my husband might have been home but there wasn't any. He had to know. He had to have come home and found me covered in cum in our bedroom. I jumped into the shower, washed off, and then jumped out as fast as I could. I called the office quickly and let them know I was running behind. My boss was peeved but it didn't sound like I was going to get fired. I quickly changed the sheets as fast as I could and sprayed air freshener in the room. It still smelled of sex.

On the drive to work I called my husband on his cell phone. He answered, "Hey honey."

"Hey," I said, not sure where to go with the conversation. "Uhm, where are you?"

"I just left work. Sorry, but I had to work late. Aren't you supposed to be working? It sounds like you are in the car?"

"Yeah, I got a little behind is all. I'm heading into the office now. Just wanted to let you know what was going on."

"No problem," he said. His voice sounded a little off and I wondered if he knew what was going on. I couldn't tell. "Love you," he added.

"Love you too," I responded and hung up.

The night was an absolute wreck for me and I couldn't concentrate on anything. For one my legs were like rubber and my hip and groin muscles ached. Another was Jerome kept coming by and brushing against me when nobody was looking.

Becky asked if she could stay in our guest for a week while her parents renovated part of their house. I automatically said "Yes, of course! Not a problem," but afterwards regretted it. Who knew what would be going on with my husband and Jerome and all of my antics? I didn't need to throw another question mark into the mix by having Becky stay there. She couldn't stay. I walked over to her cubicle to tell her she had to make other arrangements when I heard her on the phone, "Yeah mom, she was fine with it. She and her husband have a guest room and it's closer to work than our place. Yeah, it's cool. She's super nice. Okay, great. Love you, mom!"

She hung up and turned around, "Hey, thanks again for letting me stay at your place. My boyfriend lives with his parents too and there is no way I can stay there. My other friends have apartments and their all cramped with roommates. My bff is really sick and I just can't afford to miss work otherwise I'd be there."

"No problem," I forced a smile.

I got home at midnight. My supervisor had made me do all the paperwork to make up the hour I was late and I think to punish me for having to cover for my position. I left work wiped out and came home to a dark house. The only light on was over the computer and I noticed the computer screen was on, the screen saver bouncing around. A note was taped to the screen, "WENT TO BED EARLY. MAYBE TOMORROW NIGHT WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS."

Uh oh. I touched the mouse and the screen lit up. I stared at a picture of me with my lingerie on, my eyes closed and my legs spread wide open. There were several pictures of me; close-ups of my pussy covered in cum, my tits covered in cum, the dried cum in my hair.

My husband had come home and taken these shots. It was mortifying. Strange that I would be embarrassed about being photographed nude but I was. Stranger that my husband had done it and I had no recollection of it at all. I couldn't figure out why he had taken them or what was going through his mind when he did. My guess was that a big argument was building for tomorrow but I couldn't be sure.

I was wide awake now. I tiptoed upstairs and found him out cold. Crawling into bed I stared at the ceiling for a long time, sleep escaping me for what seemed like the whole night.

The End