Obsession...with a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
647 Followers

Part of me wanted to slam the sliding door shut behind me, but I didn't go that far. I got into the kitchen and placed my wine glass on the counter and leaned over.

Then I prayed for my cock to stop twitching.

Fuck! This was driving me nuts! Bill and Linda's inane prattle had been droning on, and the only thing I could concentrate on was Brenda's body. I didn't even find her ice-tinkling to be that much of a distraction! I just needed an excuse to get myself back inside because I could feel my cock coming to life again. I was just thinking to myself that there was a better way that I could have handled that situation, when Linda showed up inside to confirm it for me.

"What the hell was that?" she growled at me in a near whisper as she closed the door behind her.

Without turning to look at her I just shrugged. "Early onset dementia?" I mumbled.

"Jesus Christ, Ken," Linda was still speaking in a near whisper. "That was totally uncalled for," she continued as she moved to the counter to look me in the face.

"I know," I sighed, barely able to make eye-contact with her. And the thing is I didn't know if it was due to my feigned actions from a moment ago, or because of the carnal thoughts I was having about the eighteen year old currently outside on our deck. I just knew I felt sheepish.

I was expecting further verbal thrashing from Linda, when Bill slid the door open and poked his head inside.

I winced as I turned to face him. As much as I thought this guy was a bit of a loser, I felt terrible for what I'd just done. So, I told him as much. "I am SO sorry for that Bill," I said with a flap of my arms. "Please tell Brenda I apologize."

"No, no," Bill said warmly with a wave of his hand. "She was being disrespectful, and I should have been the one to call her on it," he smiled towards Linda to let her know he was being sincere, which it sounded like he was. "In fact," he added. "Brenda would like to apologize to the both of you, if you're willing."

Even before I parted my lips to utter a word, Linda interjected.

"Oh she doesn't need to do that Bill," she said in a soft voice.

"Yes," he replied with a smile. "I think she does. And she thinks she does," he turned his head and gestured Brenda inside.

When Brenda stepped into the kitchen her entire façade had changed. She was no longer this aloof, disrespectful teenager. Now, she was a sheepish kid who'd been called out for her behavior.

Yet that still didn't find me from finding her to be alluring. And I almost winced as I felt my cock twitch again.

"Mister and Missus Bradford," she began in a quiet tone. "I really want to apologize for how I was acting earlier. That was wrong of me."

This time it was my turn to be the first to talk, before Linda.

"Thank you Brenda," I replied in a warm and reassuring voice. "I really want to apologize to you as well for how I acted. That was also wrong of me."

Crap!

Brenda smiled at me. My cock twitched again.

"Well," Linda chuckled to break the tension that did exist - albeit she didn't realize it was sexual tension I was experiencing. "That should be the entertainment for the evening."

******

The rest of the evening passed without much incident.

I had thought up a good cover story about getting pissed off at a motorist while I was blading as an excuse for my behavior and it seemed to be accepted.

Dinner went off without a hitch, and both Bill and Brenda expressed their thanks for the meal.

I was a bit uneasy when we all headed back inside. I fixed a round of drinks for Bill and Linda while they headed off to the living room to chat. I was going to take care of the dishes by myself, but Bill suggested that Brenda help me out.

So I was stuck in the kitchen with her for ten minutes. She was certainly less aloof in her demeanor than she had been when she first came over, and that did nothing to help my situation.

I washed and Brenda dried. Every time she asked me where something went in the cupboards, I couldn't help but glance over my shoulder and watch her as she reach something up and stand on her tip-toes and strain her tight shorts even more.

When I finished washing the bowl Linda had prepared the salad in, I was loathe to tell Brenda that it went into a bottom drawer.

But I did. And when she bent over to put it in place I swear my cock swelled. So much so that I had to lean against the counter in front of the sink to hide it.

When Brenda straightened up and turned around she noticed my stance, and asked me about it. "Are you okay Mr. Bradford?"

"Oh my back is a little stiff," I replied with a smile. "It happens after I blade," I reached forward and took the towel from her. "You've done enough."

"But we're almost done," she beamed her beautiful smile at me again.

"I can finish," I felt myself muster a weak smile back to her. It felt like my cock was going to explode from my shorts if I looked at her for another moment. "You're the guest. Go on," I added. "Join your father and Mrs. Bradford in the living room. Grab yourself another drink if you want too."

"Thank you so much Mr. Bradford," she said warmly. She stood there for a moment smiling at me, then turned and opened the fridge.

God! When she bent over to get herself another ginger-ale I could literally feel my, now rigid cock, pressing against the cupboard door.

******

Fortunately I didn't have to deal with sitting in the living room for too long after I finally left the kitchen.

Brenda was sitting on the couch opposite from me, while Linda and Bill occupied the leather recliners. Brenda also had her legs curled up onto the sofa and I got another great view of her ass in those tight shorts of hers.

But just as I was about to try and excuse myself to hop into a hot bath - knowing that Linda would think it rude of me - Bill announced that they should get out of our hair.

After they had departed Linda and I watched a bit of TV, and then I did get up and excuse myself to get into the tub.

That night in bed the dreams of Brenda were incredibly vivid. I pictured her as I first saw her, in that blouse/skirt/heels ensemble, and then envisioned her undressing. Next it was visions of her in her tank-top and shorts. And then getting naked again.

And in all these dreams, she wasn't aloof. She was wearing the same beautiful smile she'd shown to me the previous evening.

Good lord! I was forty-eight years old and just woke up at three-thirty in the morning to discover I'd had a wet-dream.

I rolled over a bit away from Linda, to keep my mess away from her as I tried to fall back to sleep.

What hold did this young lady have on me?

******

The next morning I was awake before Linda, but pretended I was still asleep. I had to wait almost an hour before Linda got up and headed to the bathroom to shower. As soon as the door was closed behind her, I got out of bed and stripped the sheets. Without bothering to get dressed I hurried downstairs and dumped the sheets into the washer and started it up.

I slowly headed back upstairs and paused as I got to the main floor. It wasn't that big a thing for me to walk around the house naked, so I decided to get the coffee started before I headed upstairs to grab a shower once Linda was done. Once that was done I proceeded to the stairs but paused when movement outside caught my attention.

I slowly moved closer to the window and my jaw dropped. There was Brenda out in her dad's driveway. She was dressed in a tight fitting white tank top and pair of peach colored yoga shorts. And of course, she had to be stretching. She had one foot up on the bumper of Bill's car and stretched her other leg back. Every fiber of the small amount of clothing she was wearing was being strained to within an inch of its life. My cock was fully erect and began twitching when I saw Brenda, with her back to my house, bend over at the waist with her legs spread wide. I was so entranced by what I was seeing that it didn't even occur to me that I was standing in front of the window totally naked and sporting a raging hard-on. It was only after watching Brenda begin to jog away that I became aware of my surroundings and began to back away from the window. I did make a point of watching Brenda until she rounded the corner and was out of sight.

"Holy shit," I whispered to myself as I stood there for another moment. I took a deep breath and headed upstairs. I paused at the linen closet to get fresh sheets for the bed then continued on. I could hear that Linda was done showering in the main bathroom, so I was going to head for the ensuite off our room. I tossed the sheets on the bed and finished making it as Linda came in wrapped in a towel.

"Why did you change the sheets?" she asked as she moved to her dresser.

I shrugged. "They smelled kind of funky to me this morning," was the best lie I could come up with. "Coffee's on downstairs by the way."

"Oh great thanks," Linda replied then she giggled as she turned and saw me finishing up. "Good morning to you too," she gestured towards my erection.

"It's morning," I said sarcastically. "It still happens."

"I guess I shouldn't complain," Linda giggled as she dropped her towel and began to put on her bra and panties.

Part of me thought about moving over to her and doing something to alleviate my present situation, but after all these years of marriage I knew what would happen. Linda would complain that she just showered, and any attempts to fuck my wife would be nipped in the bud.

I finished up with the bed and sighed as I entered the ensuite and closed the door behind me. I turned on the water in the stand-up shower and climbed inside. I took my erect cock into my hand and closed my eyes. Instantly images of Brenda in her running outfit popped into my head and it didn't take me long to cum. When I did cum it was pretty intense. I felt it shooting out of me and there was a fair amount of it as well.

I jerked the last bits of cum out of cock and exhaled heavily as I ran my head under the water. What the fuck was going on with me? Since meeting my neighbor's eighteen year old daughter a day earlier, I had whacked off twice in the shower AND had a wet dream.

For crying out loud! I wasn't some teenager with raging hormones. I was a forty-eight year old married man, with two sons older than the young woman I was lusting after. I grabbed the soap and began to lather myself up and sighed once more. Maybe I'd be okay after this. I think I was starting to finally get it and knew I just needed to smarten the hell up.

******

After I showered and dressed I made my way downstairs and grabbed a cup of coffee. Linda was sitting at the kitchen table on her laptop, with a cup of coffee and some toast in front of her.

I poured myself a cup of coffee and headed out the back door to the deck and stood there taking in the sunshine of what was going to be another beautiful day. I took a sip of my coffee and smiled as I felt the urge to have a cigarette. It had been years since I quit, and that urge didn't hit me very often these days. In fact it had been years since the urge last struck me. I wondered to myself why I felt like having a smoke now. I stepped further out on the deck and looked up into the blue sky and sighed when I realized why the urge had hit me again.

Something you can't have, you want, I thought to myself. I wonder what could have been the catalyst for that? I smiled at the sarcasm going on in my head, but took a deep breath and was about to head back inside.

Shit.

"Morning Mr. Bradford," Brenda called out from her father's driveway just as I turned. She was standing there, breathing heavy with her hands on her hips. She beamed her beautiful smile at me. "Gorgeous day isn't it?"

"It certainly is," I replied.

In the past when 'neighborly' conversations like this occurred, I'd be courteous and walk a bit closer. But in this case? Not a chance in hell. I could see that Brenda's skin was glistening with sweat from her run, and I was worried what that white tank-top might not be concealing anymore, so I stayed where I was.

Shit.

Brenda did some minor stretching as she began to walk from Bill's driveway to our backyard. "I wanted to thank you again for dinner last night," she continued as my gaze was fixated on her still heaving chest as she continued to catch her breath. "It was wonderful."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I replied with a smile. "And, I'd like..."

Brenda held up a hand and smiled at me. "No need to apologize."

She was about fifteen feet away from me and it was clear to me that she didn't have a stitch of clothing on underneath her tank-top or shorts, and I could feel myself getting hard again. "Point taken," I managed to say as I exhaled heavily.

Just then the sliding door opened and Linda popped out onto the deck. "Oh good morning Brenda," she said warmly. "How are you dear?"

"Great Mrs. Bradford," Brenda beamed a smile at her that made my cock twitch. "I was just telling Mr. Bradford how much I appreciated dinner last night. It was nice of you both to have us over."

"Oh think nothing of it," Linda said with a wave of her hand. "Do you have any plans for the day?"

"Well," Brenda took a deep breath with both hands on her hips and her sweaty cleavage glistened in the sunlight. "I just had a nice run. I'll shower and see if my dad has anything planned. What are you guys up to today?"

"I've got a shift at the hospital today," Linda replied. "And this one," she gestured towards me. "Will probably be out on his rollerblades or bike and then sitting on the beach like a pervert."

Brenda chuckled at that. She took a few steps closer. "Listen, Mrs. Bradford could I ask a favor?"

"Of course dear, anything," Linda said warmly.

I moaned in my head as Brenda leaned forward and placed a leg on one of the steps leading up to our deck and stretched out her quads, giving me a look right down her top.

"I've still got another year of high school to go," Brenda said as she switched legs. "But nursing is something I am interested in. Could I maybe come over and talk to you about it sometime?"

Linda was positively glowing after hearing that.

Truthfully, I was surprised I'd noticed since my eyes were pretty much fixated on Brenda.

"Of course Brenda," Linda replied with some enthusiasm. "Anytime."

Brenda was effusive in her praise as she and my wife made soft arrangements to talk about Linda's nursing career.

Linda then turned to head back inside, while Brenda turned to head back to her father's house. As did though, she turned back and smiled at me. "Have a good rollerblade Mr. Bradford!"

I just smiled and nodded at her. I wanted to take another sip of my coffee but watching Brenda walk away in those incredibly tight shorts, that were even more adhered to her awesome ass due to her sweat, was too enticing to do anything else.

When she was gone from sight, I sighed and dug my teeth into my upper lip for a moment before finally having the last sip of coffee from my cup. I sighed and shook my head. Then I looked down at my crotch. "You behave," I said sarcastically at my twitching cock.

******

Hours later I was out rollerblading. On my usual trek I saw a lot of beautiful, young women. Whether they were on bikes, or jogging, or just walking, they were out in droves on this beautiful, warm and sunny summer day.

But as I went along I couldn't get past the fact that not one of the beautiful, young women that I saw caused me to stop thinking about Brenda.

I was just passing one of the bigger beaches in town from the outside, and was glancing in towards the grassy area well back from the water's edge where some volleyball courts were set up. There was usually some sights to be seen there, but nothing caught my eye.

I was just about to kick it up a notch as I continued down the bike path towards the next beach when I winced. The mp3 player on my hip went to the next song: Domino by Kiss. That was NOT what I needed to hear in my present state of mind. I reached down with my thumb and clicked ahead to the next song, which happened to be a track by Lita Ford.

"Oh Lita," I mumbled out loud. "It was so much easier, and proper, to lust after you in your tight pants."

******

I had seen a bevy of beautiful, young women while I'd been out blading and sitting on the beach I went to. I was actually starting to feel a bit better about things while I sat on the beach too. I saw one young lady in very skimpy bikini bottoms and was pleased that Brenda didn't pop into my head.

I made my way home at around four-thirty and was sitting on the front porch undoing my blades when she showed up.

"Hey Mr. Bradford," Brenda said in a friendly tone. "How was it?"

I glanced up and almost had a stroke. Brenda stood before me in a neon pink bikini that was probably a size too small for her. It barely contained her ample bosom, and the bottoms looked like a postage stamp from the front, with only a string connecting them to the backside. I KNEW I did not want to see what her ass looked like in this outfit. That might have made me stroke out.

That's when it dawned on me that I'd sat there for a moment silent. "Oh," I finally blurted out. "Not too bad," I finally added with a shrug.

"Great," she beamed her beautiful smile at me once again. "Did Mrs. Bradford get in touch with you?"

My brow furrowed up a bit. "About what?" I asked with a bit of grunt as I pulled off one of my rollerblades.

"Oh," Brenda seemed a bit stunned. "Um, well, about me getting to use your pool. And," she continued. "My dad's going to get Chinese food for us tonight."

"Uh huh," I said as I began unlacing my other rollerblade. "Um, I don't take my cell phone with me when I'm out, so I haven't heard from Mrs. Bradford," I paused as I noticed a bit of a sulk appear on Brenda's face. "But," I continued as I pulled off the second rollerblade. "Let's head inside and see what she has to say."

"Great!" Brenda's mood immediately brightened.

I stood up and grabbed my blades with one hand with the other I unlocked the front door, and let Brenda walk in ahead of me.

Fuck!

I was just trying to be neighborly and cordial. Even though I knew I didn't want to see Brenda from behind in her bikini, I just let her walk into my house ahead of me. And guess what I saw? Yeah! Brenda's ass. Barely contained by the bottoms she wore. Plus the damn things were wedged up her ass-crack a bit, meaning I saw more ass-cheek than material.

Brenda had kicked off the flip-flops she'd been wearing on her feet and pivoted to face me on the carpet just before the kitchen, and she smiled at me.

"One moment," I smiled back. I took a deep breath as I placed my blades on the floor, then made my way to the counter to grab my cell phone. The whole time I could feel my cock wanting to surge to life, but I was doing everything I could mentally to keep that from happening.

I picked up my cell phone and rolled my eyes. Even with my sunglasses still on I saw: Seven text messages missed. I shook my head as I pulled my shades off and got an image of Linda at the hospital; assisting a doctor with one hand, and texting me with the other.

"Well lookee here," I said. "Brenda wants to come over and chat about nursing. I told her she could use our pool before I get back," I recited the messages and glanced up to see Brenda giggling a bit.

"You don't mind do you?" Brenda asked with a wonderfully endearing cock of her head.

"No," I smiled warmly at her. "Of course not."

******

Brenda has asked me if I was going to join her in the pool, but I declined politely. The truth was, a nice dip would have been very refreshing, but I knew there was no way I could be around Brenda wearing only swim trunks. My cock was already pressing tight against my denim shorts as I had watched Brenda bounce outside.

sds195
sds195
647 Followers