Obsession...with a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
646 Followers

I had also told Brenda to make herself at home, and help herself to anything she wanted out of the fridge. And I told her to let her father in if he happened to come over because I was going upstairs to shower.

But I didn't get into the shower for over twenty minutes after I got upstairs. I stood beside the window in the master bedroom that provided a view of the back yard. As much as I wanted to stop I couldn't help but watching Brenda in her little pink bikini. I slowly stroked my rigid cock as she swam a few laps. I could feel the precum oozing out of me as I watched Brenda hop out of the pool and sit on the edge with her back to the window. I bit my lower lip as I ogled her ass cheeks as she sat there. A slight groan escaped me when Brenda stood up again and hiked up her bottoms a bit before diving back into the pool.

Just under ten minutes passed before Brenda climbed out of the pool. I saw her glancing at the door as she toweled herself off. I worried for a moment that maybe her father or Linda might be there, but I knew I was alone in the house. Still, since I had said I was up here to take a shower I figured it was time to actually do that. However that didn't stop me from lingering another moment as I watched Brenda lay down on one of the deck chairs to catch some sun.

A few minutes later I was in the stand up shower jerking myself off to another big orgasm. I ran my head under the water and silently cursed myself. I hadn't whacked off twice the same day in years!

******

I had lingered in the shower, and lingered some more after finishing and getting dressed but I finally resigned myself to heading downstairs. I was just about to exit the bedroom when I heard the doorbell.

It must have been Bill, and I found it mildly amusing that I was actually relieved that he was there. I didn't particularly like the guy, but it was getting to the point where I wasn't trusting myself to be alone with Brenda anymore.

I was a bit surprised by what I saw as I exited the bedroom. Brenda was approaching the front door, but that's not what was surprising. It was the fact that she was just descending the stairs before heading to the door. Was she upstairs or heading upstairs to check up on me? If she was upstairs why didn't she let me know she was there?

I shook my head as Brenda answered the door and let her father inside. He asked her where I was and I interrupted with the response as I descended the stairs, explaining that I was in the shower.

I lead Bill into the kitchen and we both loaded the containers of Chinese food he'd brought with him into the oven to keep them warm until Linda got home. I then told Brenda she was welcome to help herself to a soda, and I offered to make Bill a drink.

Brenda got her soda and headed back outside, while Bill joined me - somewhat reluctantly - in the living room to watch golf that I had recorded earlier. He explained that he wasn't really interested in golf, but he much preferred to sit inside rather than be exposed to the sun.

All I could think is that a goober this guy was, but at the same time his aggravating nature kept my mind off his daughter so I was all for it.

Linda got home an hour later and the food was pulled from the oven. I told the girls that Bill and I were going to eat in the living room and continue to watch golf, and they could have their talk about nursing at the kitchen table. It seemed a decent gesture on my part, and it was taken as such, but the truth of it was I wanted to get away from Brenda while she was wearing that bikini. She was oblivious to the amount of lust she inspired in me.

So Bill and I sat there in the living room with our plates and drinks watching golf, and I silently thanked him for each and every inane question he asked. Under normal circumstances Bill's sports-ignorance would have driven me nuts, but given the fact that he was keeping my mind off of his hot daughter, it was actually a relief to me.

After golf was over, Bill went to the kitchen and asked if Linda and Brenda were done with their conversation. When he was told they were, he suggested that they head home. He made a remark that I found odd, about moving something, but I was trying to keep my attention focused on the television, instead of eyeing Brenda in her bikini.

Bill thanked us for our hospitality in hosting them again, and Brenda thanked us as well, and also for letting her use the pool.

I silently cursed Linda when she told them that they were welcome anytime. Truthfully I was also being a bit rude by staying seated in the living room and bidding them a good night, rather than seeing them out at the door. I even saw Linda shoot me a bit of a look as she held the door open for them.

Naturally Linda had to point out my rudeness to me as she came into the living room, and she added that it would have been neighborly of me to offer to help Bill out.

"Help him with what?" I asked completely unaware of what she was talking about.

"He has to move the bed for Brenda," Linda replied. "She's switching rooms."

"Oh," I shrugged. "Well if he needed help he'd have asked."

"Still," Linda chided. "It would have been nice of you to at least offer."

******

After a few hours of television watching, I headed upstairs to get ready for bed. When I got into the bedroom the 'Brenda's switching rooms' thing came into remarkable clarity. I saw the light on in the window of Bill's house opposite the window that faced his home. A moment later, Brenda walked by the window clad only in a towel.

"Oh sweet Jesus, no," I groaned as I moved to the side of the window with my gaze fixed firmly on the window opposite.

Another moment later Brenda appeared in the window again, and this time she paused in plain view. Then the towel came off. My cock sprang to life in my shorts as I took in her naked body. I got a great view of her tits, and was also able to see her beautiful ass when she turned around. She stood there running a brush through her hair as I lusted after her naked body.

Part of me was thinking I shouldn't be staring at her, but I couldn't seem to help myself. I didn't care that she was the daughter of a neighbor. I didn't care that she was only eighteen years old. I didn't care that I was thirty years older than her AND was a married man. I just wanted her. Badly.

The sordid thoughts in my head were fantasy though, and reality quickly reasserted itself. I heard Linda coming up the stairs. So I quickly closed the curtains, stripped down and hopped onto the bed as Linda walked into the bedroom.

"Hello wife," I said to her with a huge grin on my face.

"Hello yourself," she grinned back at me as she noticed the erection I was sporting. She moved to the bed and gestured towards my cock. "Is this for me?" she asked coyly.

"Absolutely," I replied. It was a bold-faced lie. It actually happened to be for the eighteen year old daughter of our neighbor, but there was no way in hell I was going to tell THAT to my wife.

A few moments later, Linda was on her hands and knees with her face buried in her pillow wailing her approval as I furiously fucked her doggy-style.

I drilled my cock in and out of her wet pussy with wild abandon. I also kept glancing at the curtained off window as if trying to mentally let Brenda know that I was imagining it was her pussy I was fucking. I glanced down and saw Linda's ample hips jiggling under my aggressive motion. I closed my eyes and imagined Brenda's well-rounded, but toned ass and thought about how it would look with my cock sliding between its cheeks.

Despite having had a wet dream the night before, and despite whacking off twice that day, when I came, it was HUGE!

"Oh yes!" Linda moaned loudly as she felt me spurt a big load of cum deep inside her pussy.

I slowed my motion and gently rocked back and forth as the last bits of cum oozed out of my cock and into my wife's pussy. Linda reached back and caressed my hip as she moaned softly.

When I finally pulled out and collapsed in heap on the bed next to her, Linda nestled up against me.

"Wow," she said with heavy breath. "That was some intense fucking, babe."

"Nice to know that we're not too old for this shit," I replied with a grin.

Linda leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. "It certainly is," she giggled. She crawled over me and headed to the ensuite. She paused as she turned on the light and turned to look at me. "You going to do my back?" she asked seductively.

"By all means," I replied with a smile.

Linda got into the stand-up shower and turned on the water while I joined her inside and closed the door behind me. She ran her head under the water then turned and wrapped her arms around my neck, then she leaned in and kissed me.

"So," she said warmly. "What brought that on?"

"What?" I replied in mock indignation. "Is it so hard to believe that you still make me horny?"

Linda laughed as she released her embrace and reached for the soap. "I guess not, and it is what I always tell myself," she said as she lathered herself up. "But I have to admit to myself that you probably saw something on the beach today that really got your juices flowing."

I was about to say something, when Linda turned quickly to face me. "Oh my god," she grinned widely. "It wasn't Brenda was it?"

"What?" I asked in astonishment, quite impressed with how I sounded given the fact that Linda was ON point. "Of course not."

"Oh come on," Linda giggled as she lathered the soap over my crotch. "She was over here today in that skimpy little bikini," she continued as she looked down and eyed my cock as she worked the soap over it. "Don't tell me you didn't look,"

"Oh I may have," I shrugged. "But to be totally honest I don't even like the girl."

"Oh come on," Linda chided me. "She's nice enough."

"Whatever," I replied with indifference as I took the soap from her hand and turned her around to do her back. "I see lots of young girls in bikinis. I don't bother getting worked up about it, since I know most of them wouldn't give me the time of day."

Linda giggled again. "Listen if it was Brenda, you can tell me," she said playfully. "If her in a bikini can get me fucked like that on a regular basis, I'd be okay with it."

A short time later, Linda and I were in bed together and she was nestled up against me.

"You seem deep in thought," she said softly. "What's up?"

"Nothing," I replied with a shake of my head. "I was just thinking I could use a smoke right now."

"Oh babe," she said. "You've quit for ten years."

"I know," I sighed.

She gave me a peck on the cheek and then laid her head on my shoulder. "Still, if you'd like to have one after a fuck like that, I could accept that."

I gave Linda a kiss on the head and cast a winsome glance at the curtained off window.

******

The next few days were pretty good. I hadn't caught a glimpse of Brenda at all, and even though I was a bit distracted at work on Monday, by Tuesday I was back into my normal element.

Things changed on Wednesday. An idiot co-worker spilled a cup of coffee over me. Fortunately it wasn't so hot that it burned me, but my suit and shirt were soaked, so I went home to change.

In all honesty I wasn't even thinking about Brenda when I pulled my car into the drive-way. I didn't even cast a glance at Bill's house as I entered my own. I headed up stairs and stripped down. The curtains on the window facing Bill's house - which I had kept dutifully closed as much as possible - had been opened again by Linda, but I paid it no mind since it was early afternoon. Although as I tossed my shirt into the laundry hamper and began to put my suit into a bag to drop off at the dry-cleaners, something - a flash of movement - caught my eye and I glanced out the window. The curtains in Brenda's room were open but they were dangling back and forth a bit on one side. I figured that's what I had seen and thought it was just due to the breeze.

I thought I may as well hop into the shower while I was home, so I peeled off my underwear and headed for the ensuite. I stopped in my tracks when movement caught my eye outside the window that faced the back yard.

Holy shit! It was Brenda! She was coming over to use our pool. That wasn't the issue though. As she walked over to our deck, she was wrapped in a towel.

She couldn't be, could she?

She was. Brenda kicked off her sandals and unwrapped the towel from her body and stood there for a moment totally naked before diving into the pool.

I rubbed my forehead in frustration and told myself to stop watching and just get into the damn shower. But I couldn't. I stood there mesmerized watching this young goddess as she skinny-dipped in my pool. My cock was rigid in an instant and I stroked it as I watched her.

She wasn't in the pool long and I moaned as I saw her naked body glistening in the sunlight as she climbed out. I continued to stroke my cock as I watched her towel herself off and wring out her hair. As much as I couldn't resist watching I was praying that Brenda would wrap the towel around herself and head back home, but she didn't.

Instead she laid back on one of the deck chairs. But rather than just lying there naked and tanning, Brenda began to finger her pussy.

"Oh fuck no," I moaned softly. I lowered my head and winced. I knew I shouldn't - and couldn't - keep watching, yet I did.

With her left hand, Brenda tugged at the nipple on her left breast, while with her right hand she was rubbing her clit.

I stood there stroking myself imagining how nice and tight that pussy of hers would be. I was blown away as I watched Brenda arch her back and get up on her tip-toes on the chair as she pushed two fingers inside her pussy. I matched the motion of her hands with the stroking of my cock. I was amazed how heavily I was breathing and knew I was close. I had to run to the shower and came buckets just as I got inside the stand-up shower.

"Oh fuck," I groaned loudly as I drained my cock into the shower. I stood there for a moment catching my breath before I turned the water on in frustration. "Oh shit!" I practically yelled as the water hit me. "That's fucking cold!"

As the water warmed up though I wondered if a cold shower wasn't exactly what I needed.

******

"I'm sorry?" I jerked my head towards the head of the table in the board room and saw the vice-president of my company looking at me.

It was less than an hour after I'd been at home watching Brenda. I was back at work, but I couldn't get the images of her naked out of my head.

The VP repeated her question and I snapped back to reality. "Oh yes," I replied. "The numbers for the first quarter are well above where they were last year."

The VP went back to speaking, and my mind went back to Brenda's beautiful naked body.

As the rest of the day progressed I found it difficult to concentrate on work. It wasn't just Brenda's naked body that kept me from concentrating though. I had a thought. Linda had mentioned that even if it had been Brenda in her bikini that turned me on, she wouldn't have minded.

Part of me wondered if this was some perverse plan of my wife's to get laid more often. Get the young eighteen year old to turn me on so I fucked Linda like there was no tomorrow.

Except that didn't make sense. Linda had no idea I would have been home that afternoon. And I knew that the way our houses were situated, if you walked from the back of Bill's house to the back of ours, you wouldn't see the driveway, so there was no way to know if there was a car in the driveway.

As I got up to leave for the day, I shook my head. I was going to have to work like a dog on Thursday since I hadn't gotten anything done that afternoon.

******

Thursday did end up being a bitch of a day, and when I got home it kept right on going.

"How long will you be gone?" I asked Linda as she furiously packed her suitcase.

"I don't know Ken," she fired back at me. "My sister just had a heart-attack!"

"I'm sorry," I held up my hands. "I understand."

I drove Linda to the airport and then made my way home. The whole ride to the airport Linda took everything on herself. She didn't want me to tag along to help out, she didn't want me to call our boys and let them know what had happened. I felt very inadequate as I got home. My wife was in distress and there was nothing she'd let me do to help her.

In an instant all that went away as I paused in the drive way next to my car looking at Bill's house. I stared at Brenda's bedroom window and knew how I was going to spend my evening. Suddenly all thoughts about my wife and sister-in-law were gone, and the object of my obsession was back in the fore.

I got inside and got myself a glass of wine and decided I wasn't hungry so I passed on dinner. I headed upstairs with the bottle of wine and my glass and went to the bedroom. I opened the curtains facing Bill's house and then stripped down and laid on the bed. I took a sip of wine and had my eye's fixated on Brenda's window. It wasn't quite dusk yet, but I didn't care. I was going to watch that window all night.

I laid there for about an hour before I finally caught a glimpse of Brenda. She was dressed at that moment, but I didn't care. I was just happy to see her. Everything about her was so pleasing and so incredibly erotic to me and I found looking at her actually relaxing. At least it was at this moment. Certainly in the past when I'd looked at her I had been overwrought with guilt and generally was whacking off. But now being all alone in the house and no one the wiser I just smiled as I felt my cock start to grow as I watched Brenda move about her room.

She vanished from view about ten minutes later but was back for a brief period less than an hour later. By now my cock was fully erect. Even fully clothed Brenda had that effect on me.

I got a bit freaked out as I once again saw Brenda in her room. She paced back and forth and appeared to be texting. Then she took her phone and placed it to her ear.

Then my phone rang. I stared bug-eyed at it then back at the window. There was no way in hell that Brenda was calling me, was there? Hell, I didn't even think she had my number! I tentatively answered the phone and exhaled heavily when I heard Linda's voice. She'd arrived safe and sound, and her sister appeared to be out of danger, but that the doctors would know more in the morning.

I was amazed that the whole time I spoke to my wife, I had my eyes fixated on the eighteen year old in the house next door. Add to that the fact that my cock was twitching the whole time. Brenda vanished from view but my eyes never left her window. In the final irony, I finished my conversation with my wife by telling her I loved her. "But," I sighed as I tossed my phone aside. "I'm obsessed with her."

An hour or so later, with the wine bottle near its end, Brenda reappeared and got undressed in front of the window. I groaned softly as I slowly worked my cock as I drank her naked beauty with my eyes. She vanished a few moments later, but was back in less than twenty minutes wrapped in a towel. That towel soon was tossed aside and I laid there whacking off as I watched Brenda brush her hair.

When the light went out, I rose and headed to the ensuite and fired up the shower. I got inside and closed my eyes and imagined Brenda's naked body as I jerked myself off to another huge orgasm.

As I crawled into bed, I glanced out the window once more and shook my head. "Christ," I mumbled as I crawled under the sheets to go to sleep. "I could use a smoke."

******

The next day after getting home from work my first order of business was to call Linda and find out how things were going with her sister. She didn't answer the call so I left a message and was about to head upstairs to change out of my suit and go for a rollerblade, when a knock at the door brought me back.

sds195
sds195
646 Followers