Obsession...with a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
647 Followers

I opened the door and Brenda stood there with a big smile on her face. "Hi Mr. Bradford," she said. "Is Mrs. Bradford here?"

"No she's not Brenda," I replied as I fought the urge to eye her up and down. I maintained eye contact as I explained where Linda was at the time.

"Oh no," Brenda said. "I hope everything's okay."

"I don't know," I sighed. "I just tried to call, but didn't get an answer."

"Damn," Brenda sighed. "Now I feel like shit."

I furrowed my brow up. "Why?"

"Well my dad has plans for Saturday," Brenda sighed as she moved into the house and I closed the door behind her. "And I am desperate to avoid them. So, I was hoping I could convince Mrs. Bradford to come up with a different idea, so I could bail on my dad," she replied with a little laugh.

"That bad huh?" I asked as I loosened my tie.

"Oh god you have no idea," Brenda playfully groaned as she made her way to the kitchen. "Farmer's market, arts and crafts, blech," she looked down for a moment and then fixed her gaze on my with her wonderful smile. "I know, I'm bad."

"No," I smiled in response. "You're a teenager who doesn't want to hang out with your dad," I shrugged. "That's not bad, that's normal."

Brenda laughed and I felt my cock twitch. "Listen," Brenda leaned over the counter a bit giving me a great view of her cleavage. "Maybe you and I can do something on Saturday?"

"Well, uh," I was taken aback by her suggestion and struggled to find words.

"I know," Brenda straightened up. "My dad says you like to golf. Why don't you take me out with you?"

"Have you ever golfed before?" I asked.

"No," Brenda shrugged. "But it's better than arts and crafts."

"Well," I said reluctantly as I finally pulled my tie off. "That being the case, it would make more sense if I took you to a driving range."

"Great!" Brenda said giddily. "It's a date! I'll tell my dad he's on his own on Saturday. Thanks so much Mr. Bradford," she beamed a smile at me and then headed out the front door.

I stood there for a moment totally stunned. What the hell had just happened?

I ended up going for a rollerblade and sitting on the beach for about an hour. Once again, the visuals I saw were nice, but none of them held a candle to Brenda. And I played it over in my head: I had a 'date' with her on Saturday.

When I got home, I finally managed to get in touch with Linda. It was looking like her sister was out of the woods, but would still be in the hospital for a few days. Linda also let me know that she had gotten in touch with our sons and given them the head's up.

A short time later, Bill popped over to offer his sympathy about Linda's sister. I assured him that everything was looking good. Bill also told me that I didn't need to feel obligated to take Brenda to the driving range on Saturday.

"It's fine Bill," I said with a smile. "She seems genuinely interested and I don't have a problem with it at all." The first part of that response was an out-and-out lie, but the second was total truth. I didn't have a problem with it. In fact, I was looking forward to spending the day with Brenda.

******

Saturday morning, a little after ten Brenda was at my front door beaming a smile at me. "Hi Mr. Bradford," she said warmly. "Hope I'm not too early."

"A bit," replied with a smile as I welcomed her inside. "But not too much," I closed the door behind her. "Is your dad already off for the day?"

"Yes," she sighed with a roll of her eyes as she made her way to the kitchen.

I smiled as I made my way to the counter to grab my cup of coffee. I glanced at Brenda and was impressed with how conservatively she was dressed for a change. She had a collared shirt on, and was wearing shorts that weren't overly revealing. She still looked great, but at that moment I had to feel a bit of regret that I'd been spying on and lusting after this young lady since the day she arrived. Granted her parading around naked in her room opposite mine every night, and her showing up to skinny dip in our pool were factors in my lust and obsession. Still at this moment she looked like a proper eighteen year old girl.

Although I still couldn't help but feel an incredible attraction to her. That's when I noticed something sticking out the back of her collar. "What's that," I gestured with my hand.

"Oh," Brenda smiled somewhat seductively at me. "I have a bikini on underneath. I thought after we were done at the range, we could come back here and take a dip in your pool."

I just smiled and nodded at her. But on the inside my stomach was in a knot. This was going to be a test for me, I could tell.

******

The driving range wasn't as much of a test as I thought it was going to be. Initially Brenda had a very raw and uncoordinated swing. I mean it was all kinds of ugly.

Things got a bit dicey as I put on my hands on her hips and arms to straighten things out, but amazingly it wasn't as sexual to me as I thought it would have been. In fact by the time Brenda was finishing off her third bucket of balls, she had shown a great deal of improvement. I actually felt a bit of pride in her for taking to it as well as she had.

Of course things went to shit when she gave me a big hug out by the car. Both for helping her out and agreeing to take her golfing with me at some point. That hug was not just a friendly one either. She had herself pressed right up against me and I started to stir in my crotch again.

On the drive home Brenda again thanked me for spending the day with her. "You saved me from a day of boredom with my dad," she giggled as she leaned up against me a bit. "Don't think that isn't appreciated."

"Think nothing of it," I replied back in my best 'disinterested' tone.

"Oh no," she shook her head. "I do think something of it. I know I'm depriving you of rollerblading or whatever," she leaned over and gave me a playful nudge. "The whatever being sitting on the beach," she giggled again. "That's why I thought we should spend the rest of the afternoon at your pool. You still get to see a young girl in a bikini," she gave me a playful look.

And I swear I thought my head was going to explode.

That feeling didn't go away when we got back to my house either. Brenda had bounced inside ahead of me as I put my clubs into the garage. By the time I got inside she was already down to her bikini and about to head outside. That thing had to be two sizes too small for her. The top barely held in her breasts, and I was dreading her turning around and seeing the rest of the bottom. As with the bikini I'd seen her in before, it seemed like little more than the size of a postage stamp covered her pussy, and I could only imagine how small there were over her curvy backside.

"Do you mind if I head out first, or do you want me to wait for you to get changed?" Brenda asked with a big grin as she stood in front of the sliding door.

"No you go ahead," I said with a smile. "I think I'm going to have a drink first."

"Okay," she beamed another big smile at me then turned to head out the door.

Jesus! There was hardly any material covering her backside. What little material there was on the these bottoms, most of it was wedged up the crack of her ass. I could feel my cock surging again as I watched Brenda wiggle her way out to the pool and dive in.

I poured myself a glass of wine and forced myself NOT to look into the backyard. It struck me as odd. I had no problem looking when Brenda didn't know I was looking, but now it would be hard to hide, even with me wearing mirrored shades. And for some reason that made me uncomfortable. No, it wasn't 'some reason'. It was shame. This was an eighteen year old girl, and I was a forty-eight year old man. I shook my head and headed to the living room.

I turned on the TV and found golf and stood there watching, but not really paying attention. All I had running through my head were images of Brenda in that very small bikini that she was wearing. Given the hold she had on me while wearing much more than that I didn't trust myself to be around her.

Even that thought drove me nuts. I wasn't going to do anything with this girl! No matter how turned on, and horny she made me, there was NO way! I'm not sure how long I stood there in front of the TV when I heard the sliding door open.

"Mr. Bradford?" Karen called. "Are you coming out?"

"Um, yeah," I stuttered. "Sorry, just watching a bit of golf."

"Could you bring me a towel?" she called out again.

I cursed under my breath and made my way to the linen closet and pulled a towel out and headed to the back door. GOD! Brenda looked gorgeous standing there in the sunlight with her skin glistening with water. I took a deep breath and walked over and passed her the towel with a smile.

"Thanks," she beamed a smile at me. "You should go in, the water is wonderful!" she continued as she toweled herself off.

"Sorry," I glanced down to avoid looking at her and getting even more turned on. "Got caught up watching golf."

"Well that's no good," Brenda chuckled as she stepped inside and ran the towel over her hair. "You'll end up giving me a complex," she said as she moved past me to the fridge.

"How so?" I asked with my brow furrowed up.

"Knowing you'd rather watch golf than a young girl in a bikini?" she playfully wagged a finger at me. "Do you mind if I help myself?" she gestured to the fridge.

"Go nuts," I sighed with a smile. "And don't take it personally."

"How should I take it?" she chuckled again. She emerged a second later and opened a can and took a swig.

"Like I said, not personally," but I trailed off. "Hey what are you doing?"

"I'm having a beer Mr. Bradford," she replied matter-of-factly. "It's not like it's my first." She moved over to the counter and reached into her purse. She slung the towel onto the counter as she placed her beer down on the counter and got her phone from her bag. She tapped at it a few times as I stood there and watched her.

Suddenly my concerns about Brenda drinking beer were gone as my gaze was fixated right on her gorgeous ass. My cock was straining against my shorts.

"Well," Brenda added as she stayed leaned over the counter. She reached for her beer and glanced back at me before taking another sip. "Turns out my dad has more stuff on his plate," she turned her head away from me and started rocking herself up and down on her toes. "Do you have any idea how we can kill a few more hours?"

The sight of Brenda's ass slowly undulating in front of me pushed me over the edge. I slowly moved up behind her and took a deep breath. Then I pushed myself up against her and ground my rigid cock through my shorts against her.

"Oh Mr. Bradford!" Brenda said in mock indignation. "What are you doing?"

I didn't answer I just slowly began working my hands over her body as she straightened up. I continued to grind myself against her wonderful taut ass.

"Oh Mr. Bradford," she moaned softly. "This is so wrong."

I ran my hands up to her breasts and began to knead them underneath her skimpy bikini top. "Yeah it is," I moaned softly as I kissed her on her neck. "Do you want me to stop?"

Brenda eased one hand back and held it against the back of my head. With the other she placed it over one on my hands as I continued to knead her tits. "Fuck no," she hissed.

Pure lust and obsession took over at the moment. I ripped Brenda's top off of her and pulled as her bottoms as she moaned her approval as she also began to grind herself back into me.

I crouched down as I pulled Brenda's bottoms to the floor and watched her luscious legs as she stepped out of them. I stood back up and loved the look on Brenda's face as she willed me to take her right there.

In an instant I was out of my shorts and underwear and was guiding my rigid cock at Brenda's waiting pussy. I pushed up against her and was instantly rewarded with the juicy warmth of her tightness as I slid up inside her.

"Oh god yes," Brenda cooed her appreciation. "Fuck me good Mr. Bradford."

I grabbed her nice hips and guided myself in and out of Brenda's inviting pussy. This girl was no virgin that was for sure, but at the same time she was wonderfully tight. And her pussy was so wet and radiated a heat I'd never felt before.

Brenda braced herself against the counter and began to rock herself back against me to meet my forward thrusts. "Come on!" she hissed at me. "Fuck me deep!"

Everything about this moment was better than I could have imagined. Brenda was into it, and her naked body looked spectacular. Her gorgeous ass, while taut, still had a pleasant jiggle to it as we forced ourselves against each other. Brenda was on her tip-toes the whole time and that just made the whole thing even more erotic to me.

My head was swimming with pleasure and delight as Brenda urged me on. Suddenly I felt myself close, and that's when reality set in on me again. As much as I was enjoying this I couldn't possibly cum inside my neighbor's eighteen year old daughter's pussy. So I grunted that I was about to cum.

Brenda quickly separated herself from me then turned and dropped to her knees in front of me and took my cock into her mouth. She swallowed me up to about three-quarters of the way down my shaft and began to work her head back and forth over me as she had her hands on my hips.

It didn't take long before I blew a huge load of cum into her mouth, and to my pleasure, Brenda took it all into her mouth and happily sucked it all down and swallowed every drop.

When she was satisfied that she'd drained my cock of every last ounce of cum, she let my cock slip from her mouth and she eased back into a low kneeling position. She grinned up at me as she licked her lips. "That won't kill all the time you know," she said knowingly. She slowly rose and gave me a seductive smile then reached back for her beer and headed outside again, only this time totally naked.

I chuckled as I stood there for a moment. The sex had been incredible! It was better than I could have imagined. Brenda's pussy was so warm, and inviting, and incredibly tight. Add to into the fact that she was into it made it even better. I was about to peel my last piece of clothing - my shirt - off and head out back to join the object of my obsession outisde, and be totally naked myself. The only home on our cul-de-sac that had a view of our backyard was Bill's and he wouldn't be home for hours.

I started to pull my shirt up but paused as I noticed family pictures on the mantel. Immediately my heart sank and I began to feel nauseous.

What had I done!? I was a forty-eight year old MARRIED man, with two sons in college, and I just succumbed to pure lust and obsession and fucked my neighbor's eighteen year old daughter.

I released my grip on my shirt and let it fall back into place as I stood there and began to slump with regret. The trust I had just violated filled me with regret. The trust of my wife, whom I had made vows to years ago. The trust of my neighbor - even though I thought he was a bit of a loser - who entrusted his daughter to me for the afternoon. I knew neither Linda nor Bill would be able to forgive me for what I'd done.

I shook my head as I reached down to the floor for my shorts and underwear and I shook my head as I began to put them on. I knew what I had just done was incredibly wrong. It didn't matter that Brenda had been into it, and probably even wanted it. I was the adult here! I was the forty-eight year old married guy and I should have known better! You don't fuck your neighbor's eighteen year old daughter when your wife is out of town, because it's WRONG!

I took a deep breath and reached for my wine and took a big gulp of it. It didn't do much to calm down the rage I felt at myself for what I'd done. I was just about to turn and head outside to tell Brenda that what we had done was a mistake, when my gaze paused on my cell phone. I reached for it and tapped a button.

I waited two rings and got a response. "Hi Linda," I said in an excited voice. Then my brow furrowed up a bit. "Why do you sound like you're out of breath?"

"Oh," she replied as she did seem to be catching her breath. "Just running around getting things done and cleaned up. Kathy is coming home from the hospital today and there's a lot to do here."

"Jesus," I mumbled but with a slight chuckle. "Why does it all fall on you? Where's that idiot brother of yours?"

"Ken come on," Linda chided me with a chuckle. "So what's up?"

"Oh," I was suddenly at a loss for words. I half-glanced over my shoulder and could just see Brenda's legs on one of the easy-chairs out back. I shook my head. "Oh," I repeated. "I just wanted to hear your voice. Y'know? See how you're doing and how Lorraine's doing?"

"Aw that's sweet of you," came the reply. "Do you miss me?"

I winced and could feel tears welling up behind my eyelids. "Yeah," I moaned. "Of course I do."

Linda and I chatted for just a few more minutes because, as she told me, she still had things to do. So we bid our goodbyes and our 'I love yous' and ended the call.

I felt like a piece of shit.

I took another deep breath and another big gulp of my wine and turned to the back door. I was almost at it when I paused. "Oh christ," I moaned.

Of course Brenda was still naked out there, but I just noticed that she was lying on her towel which she had draped over the chair. So, I headed back to the linen closet and got another and then headed outside. I could feel my cock stirring as I took in her luscious naked body once again, but I knew I had to behave myself and set the record straight.

"I was wondering what the hell was taking you so long," Brenda giggled as she stretched out a bit. "Why aren't you naked like me?" she grinned at me.

"Because that can't happen," I sighed as I opened up the towel and lowered it over her body. "We need to talk."

She was incredibly calm and relaxed as I explained my point of view about how wrong what we had done was. Hell, she even took the occasional sip of beer as I laid out my reasons why nothing else could ever happen between us.

"Look," I stressed. "I don't want you to think I'm blaming you or anything. This is all on me. I'm the one who should have known better."

"So," Brenda finally spoke after another sip of beer. "Are you saying it wasn't any good? Because I thought it was pretty fucking good!"

I was taken aback by THAT comment. "No," I stuttered a bit as I tried to get the words out. "That's not what I'm saying at all."

"Then you do think it was good?" she said in a mocking tone.

I knew she was playing with me.

"Because," she continued. "You came an awful fucking lot. That means you must have enjoyed it. Which," she reached for her beer again. "Means that we should probably do it again."

"We can't," I said sternly.

"Why?" Brenda asked in what sounded like a truly innocent tone.

"Because I'm a married man!" came my exasperated reply.

"So you take your vows seriously then?"

"Of course," I shot back.

"Well," Brenda giggled. "You sure as hell didn't fifteen minutes ago!"

"Look!" I almost yelled as I stood up. "You may not think this is a big deal, because you're an eighteen year old girl! But it's a pretty big fucking deal to me!"

The look that crossed her face seemed to be one of amusement. "Okay," she finally replied. "I guess that means you'd like me to get dressed?"

"Yes," I said flatly. "I think that would be appropriate."

"Okay," she replied with a shrug. "Tell me you're not going to kick me out of your house though. Because I'm locked out till my dad gets back."

I groaned, but assured Brenda she could stay. As long as she was clothed.

******

I ended up ordering a pizza and sat inside with Brenda watching golf. I cut her off at one beer and had her back on ginger-ale. Even though she sat on the sofa in her shorts and top, with her nice legs and bare feet curled up, I was pleased that I didn't seem the slightest bit aroused by her.

sds195
sds195
647 Followers