Obsession...with a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
647 Followers

I sighed heavily as I sat there feeling incredibly disappointed in myself.

Just then a young lady came onto the beach and walked past me a bit. I winced. It was Brenda.

She turned and dropped her bag to the sand and smiled at me as she reached into her bag and got her towel then laid it out. "So my father says you can't come over for dinner tonight," she said as she peeled her shirt off and was sporting yet another skimpy bikini top. "I can't tell you how disappointed I am to hear that," she replied mockingly as she pulled her shorts down and revealed what I expected - incredibly tight and skimpy bottoms. "And I've been working so hard in the kitchen for you," she finished with a mock pouty look on her face.

I just shook my head and took a sip of my beer. I was trying to be aloof, but seeing her laying there in that bikini was causing my cock to swell again.

"Not even going to express regret?" Brenda asked me playfully.

"Regret for what?" I huffed my response. "That I won't be there so you can manipulate the situation and have me," glanced around the beach and noticed no one was paying attention to us. I still lowered my voice to a whisper. "Have me fuck you on the dining room table while your father eats his dinner?"

Brenda laughed. "That's good," she said as she ran her hand through her hair. "I wish I had thought of that one. But no," she interlaced her hands and braced herself on her elbows as she looked at me. "It was just a nice gesture to thank you for yesterday. Besides," she lowered her sunglasses and winked at me. "I told you last night: we're doing it at your place tonight."

I rolled my eyes. I wanted to protest but knew there was no point. Unless I checked into a motel this girl was going to get me to fuck her again. There was no denying it, because I had zero self-control when it came to dealing with her.

******

After a few hours of sitting on the beach and having Brenda tease and torment me I got up to head home. She just laid there on the sand smiling at me, knowing she had me wrapped around her little finger.

When I got home, I saw that Bill wasn't back yet, so I just entered the house and decided to lay low. I hopped in the main shower and then afterwards headed down into the basement with a bottle of wine.

I sighed when I got the bottom of the stairs and saw the pile of laundry I had thrown down there the previous day. So, after I got that started I finally sat down and poured myself a glass of wine. I flicked on the TV in the basement to watch golf, but my mind kept drifting.

At one point my phone buzzed and I was relieved to see that it was Linda. A moment later I was forlorn because I was happy to hear from the woman I loved, but whom I had also broken my vows to.

Linda and I had a short conversation. She told me how things with her sister were going well and how she'd be back home on Wednesday. I told her I was happy to hear things were well and that she'd be home in a few days, and that was that.

"Oh," I sighed as I tossed my phone aside. "And by the way I've fucked young Brenda twice while you've been gone."

I lost track of time after that. I do remember tossing the laundry into the dryer and then folding it when it was done. I have no recollection of golf and was actually surprised when I clicked back to reality and realized golf was over and I was watching an infomercial about a pan that could withstand a nuclear blast and not need scrubbing or something.

I finally decided to turn off the TV and I just sat there in the dark. I glanced over and picked up my phone. It was almost 8pm. Did I dare think that I might have gotten a reprieve from my obsession for the evening?

No such luck. As if on cue, my phone buzzed and I saw the text from Brenda telling me that she was bringing me over some of the dessert she had made.

It was weird. I was resigned and excited at the same time. I hated the hold this young woman had on me, and the things I did because of it. But those same things still excited me. The whole time I was sitting on the beach with her, all I could do was dream about fucking her again, despite the fact that I knew I shouldn't.

I slowly rose and shuffled over to the dryer and picked up Brenda's socks then headed up the stairs. Just as I got to the main floor there was a knock at the front door. I went over and opened it up and Brenda was standing there smiling holding a plate in her hands and big smile on her face.

"It's chocolate cream pie," she said proudly as she scurried into the house. "Home made too," she added as she headed to the counter and placed it there.

"Very impress..." I trailed off as I shut the door.

Brenda was already stripping down and in a moment she was standing in the kitchen totally naked. She beamed a smile at me. "You were saying?" she asked playfully.

I sighed and tossed her socks to her. "From your last visit," I said with a smile.

"Oh thanks," she replied sarcastically as she quickly tossed them onto the floor with the rest of her discarded clothing. She then moved back to the counter and began to take the plastic wrap off the plate.

"You don't believe in beating around the bush, do you?" I asked in a resigned tone.

"Oh Mr. Bradford," she chided me playfully. "You've seen me naked. You know I don't have a 'bush'," she eased herself down onto one of the chairs around the kitchen table and proceeded to press the plate of pie into her snatch. She reached back and put the plate on the table, then drew a finger up the mess she just made and gave it a seductive, slow lick. "What I have is pie all over my pussy. Would you be a dear and clean me up?"

A moment later I was on my knees with my head between her legs licking her pussy clean. When all the pie and whipped cream was gone, Brenda held my head in place and wrapped her legs around my head. "Now keep cleaning," she moaned as she ran her fingers through my hair. "Make me cum!"

I worked my tongue up and down her juicy pussy and darted it around as she moaned her approval. I took several long, and slow licks from the base of her lips and up to the top before I began to work on her clit.

"That's it!" she hissed at me.

A moment later I felt Brenda cum in my mouth and I loved the taste of her sweet, young pussy. I continued working over her clit with my tongue, and eventually my mouth as she writhed in pleasure on the chair. She came several more times and was almost shrieking when the last orgasm went through her.

I felt the grip of her legs soften, so after slurping up the last bits of cum she had spewed forth I eased away from her and looked up at her with nothing but lust in my eyes.

Brenda took a moment to catch her breath, then she leaned forward and put a hand to my face and smiled at me. "Damn! You do good work," she stood up and headed for the stairs. "Now c'mon, I want you to fuck me in your bed."

Without the slightest hint of resignation I followed the object of my obsession up the stairs. She got into the bedroom and seductively crawled onto it then turned over and beckoned me to her.

I dropped my robe and saw her grin when she saw that I was already hard. I crawled on the bed and positioned myself over her and gave her a deep kiss.

"Mmm," she moaned at me when our lips parted. "I love it when you kiss me."

"So do I," I whispered to her. I was about to slide my cock into her when she shifted positions suddenly.

"Nope, uh uh," she said with a smile. "I wanna be on top."

I didn't need to be told twice. I quickly turned over onto my back and watched as Brenda slowly straddled me and then reached back to guide my cock up inside her.

She moaned softly as she eased herself down on top of me. "That's good," she cooed. She leaned forward and put a hand to my face. "Let's do it slow this time."

The furious passion of our previous fuck sessions had now been replaced by a slow, simmering passion as she slowly rode me. Her sexy hips undulated with her motion and I placed my hands on them and gently caressed them. I looked up at Brenda's face and saw her contented smile as she continued her slow and deliberate motion.

Ordinarily when I had a woman riding me, I would arch my back to drive my cock deeper into her pussy and hit her g-spot. But with Brenda, her own motion ensured that my cock gave her maximum pleasure. She dug her teeth into her lower lip as an orgasm hit her and I felt her slick cum coat my rigid cock inside her warm and tight pussy.

"Holy fuck!" Brenda's voice quivered as she leaned forward and kissed me deeply. "Oh I need to feel you cum in me Mr. Bradford," she moaned when our lips parted.

I sat up and wrapped my arms rightly around her body and buried my face in her ample cleavage. We rocked our bodies against each other. Brenda came again and she whimpered her approval. I wasn't far behind, and a moment later I could feel another hard orgasm building. I came huge and hard again. Brenda hissed her appreciation as she felt my cum filling her pussy.

We continued rocking against each other for several minutes as my cock stayed hard inside her pussy. Brenda kept clenching her pussy over me as if to drain every ounce of cum from me. I kept my face buried between her tits not wanting this moment of total passion and lust to end.

I finally rolled onto my back with Brenda still on top of me. She giggled as she smiled down at me, then she leaned in for a kiss. "Thank you," she cooed softly. "And now?" she wagged a finger at me.

"What?" I asked softly.

"Remember what I told you last night?" she giggled at me.

"Oh," I playfully rolled my eyes. "Right. You know," I began in a sarcastic tone. "You're welcome to spend the night."

"Well thank you," Brenda replied sarcastically as she got up off of me and rolled off the bed. "But some other time. My dad is probably waiting on me."

I rolled off the bed and donned my robe then followed Brenda downstairs. She was just finishing up getting dressed as I went to the kitchen and washed off the plate she had brought over. "You know," I said as I began to dry the plate. "Mrs. Bradford will be home on Wednesday."

"So?" Brenda replied with a grin as she tossed her hair to the side after donning her shirt. "That doesn't mean we have to stop having our fun."

"Look Brenda," I began.

"Shh," she put her finger to her mouth then pointed it at me. "You already gave me all the whys and what-nots of why we can't be doing this. Yet we still are," she giggled.

I looked at her and couldn't protest. Part of me wanted to, and be an upstanding husband, or adult, but I knew that was a hollow argument. Brenda was right, I had given all the reasons why we needed to stop, but we hadn't. More accurately, I hadn't stopped. I couldn't deny it anymore. I didn't want to stop. This gorgeous young lady, the object of my obsession was fulfilling my deepest desires and all I wanted to do was keep having passionate sex with her.

I finally just smiled and passed the plate to her without saying a word. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and headed out the door.

******

The next day after work I bumped into Bill as I was about to head off for a rollerblade. Without realizing it he asked me loaded questions. He was asking how I enjoyed 'it', and he was referring to the dessert Brenda had brought over, but given what I had done with his daughter, I saw it in a different way.

"She told me that you practically inhaled it," Bill chuckled with a look of pride on his face.

"I definitely went right for it," I replied with a wry smile.

"There's still over half of it left, so Brenda might bring you over another helping this evening," he added.

"I'd like that," I said, still wearing the same wry smile. And I was not talking about the dessert.

Brenda did indeed come over after I had gotten back home. She did bring another slice of the dessert, but this time it just ended up in the fridge. Brenda joined me in the shower. I lathered up and washed my sweaty body, while Brenda cleaned my cock with her mouth.

After we got out of the shower and dried off we made our way to the bed for another round of steamy and passionate sex. I ended up fucking Brenda doggy style and the view of her gorgeous ass drove me into another intense orgasm.

On Tuesday I ended up leaving work early and made my way home where I ended up fucking Brenda in our swimming pool.

When she left my home that afternoon I became very aware of the fact that Linda was going to be home the next day and that would likely put an end to the daily sessions I enjoyed with Brenda.

******

I was finishing up at my desk in my office when a co-worker asked why if I was leaving early to play golf again.

"No," I replied with mock indignation. "I have to pick Linda up at the airport."

When asked about where she had been, and I informed my co-worker that she'd been at her sisters since last week that elicited a confused look.

"What's up?" I asked as I shut my computer down.

"Nothing," my co-worker replied. "It's just that I could have sworn I saw Linda on Saturday at the farmer's market."

I didn't pay that comment much mind at the time, but it did seem to linger.

When I picked Linda up at the airport I was amazed with how good she looked. I expected her to look tired and worn out. Instead she look refreshed and bright as if she'd been returning from a spa weekend or something. When I told her how good she looked, she simply remarked that knowing her sister would be fine was a weight off her shoulders.

As I drove Linda home I told her that Bill and Brenda had invited us over to their house for dinner, but I hadn't accepted because I wanted to check with her first.

Linda was effusive in her gratefulness for the invitation, and told me she'd call Bill right then to accept the invitation.

I wasn't sure why, but a little alarm went off in my head at that moment.

******

Dinner went off without a hitch. Linda was gracious and grateful for the invitation again. Bill explained that it was their pleasure to have us over, because he figured Linda shouldn't have had to worry about dinner after just getting home, not after what she'd been through.

I hid a dismissive smirk behind my wine glass before taking a sip, as I mentally called Bill a dick for making it seem like I was an asshole for not being a doting husband or something. The truth of the matter was that I couldn't wait to get out of there. Bill schmoozing with my wife was driving me nuts. And naturally looking at Brenda was making me all kinds of horny.

I was staring at my wine when Brenda jolted me out of my daze.

"Penny for your thoughts Mr. Bradford," she said playfully.

I smiled at her then glanced at Bill and Linda. "Oh nothing," I said with a shrug. "Just happy to have such wonderful neighbors." I toasted them both with my glass.

As we were about to head out the door, Brenda quickly pulled me aside. "I'll leave the back door open again," she whispered to me. "Come over after your wife is asleep."

"I can't," I whispered back emphatically.

"Yes you can," she giggled softly at me. "And you will."

******

"Oh," Linda moaned as she crawled into bed. "I could sleep for a week."

I sighed as I got under the sheets next to her. Brenda would like that, I thought to myself. Linda sleeping for a week would lead to all sorts of encounters for us.

We bid each other good night and I laid there unmoving for forty-five minutes. I kept glancing over at Linda, then at the curtained off window, then to the clock. It was 11:45 and I could tell that Linda was asleep.

I shook my head and thought to myself that there was no way in hell that I was going to head next door that night. I couldn't do it again. Especially not with Linda here.

Yet just before midnight I slid out of bed quietly and donned my robe and headed downstairs. I lingered in the kitchen for a few moments before I succumbed to Brenda's wishes once more. I snuck out the back door and headed on over. The back door of their house was indeed unlocked and I snuck inside quietly.

"I thought you'd never get here," Brenda whispered from the darkened living room.

I nearly jumped out of my skin. "Jesus," I whispered back. "You scared the shit outta me!"

"Sorry," she giggled softly as I saw her emerge from the unlit living room totally naked. "But I knew you'd come to me again."

She lead me back into the living room and pulled me onto the couch with her. Another intense fuck session followed, with my heart going a mile a minute. I was so overcome with lust for this beauty that I was fucking her while her father slept upstairs, and my wife was asleep next door.

After we were through, Brenda ran her fingers through my hair. "See?" she whispered to me with a smile. "I told you your wife being home wouldn't be a problem."

I snuck back over to my house and when I got inside I began creeping quietly to the stairs when I paused. I noticed a glass on the counter that I hadn't noticed there before when I had come downstairs. It felt like my heart stopped beating for a moment when I thought that maybe Linda had woken up and come downstairs for a glass of water. If she had woken up, she'd have noticed I was no longer in bed with her.

Now I was terrified. I was expecting to get into my bedroom and see my wife sitting on the edge of our bed with a baseball bat in her hands.

Instead when I snuck into our room, I saw that Linda was still sleeping away, apparently without a care in the world. I slipped under the sheets and took a deep breath. I couldn't help but think I'd dodged a bullet on this one.

******

Thursday after work I went for a rollerblade. Linda was off at the hospital so I didn't have to worry about being around and spending time with her after she'd been gone.

When I stopped at the beach I playfully frowned. Brenda was already there lying on a towel and smiling up at me. We chatted as we sat there catching some sun. I told her that there was no chance I'd be making another late-night visit to her that night.

"Too much excitement for you?" she playfully mocked me.

"No," I sighed with a smile. "It is intense though, I'll grant you that. I just really need to get some sleep tonight. I'm fucking exhausted."

"Well okay," she replied with a playful pouty tone in her voice. "But we need to think of some way of getting some alone time. A girl has needs after all," she grinned at me. "Why don't we make a date to golf on Saturday? Except we won't actually be golfing," she giggled.

I told her that it might be an idea to mull over and that I'd bring it up with Linda when I saw her later on that evening. I stood up to put my blades on.

"Leaving so soon?" Brenda seemed a bit on edge for some reason. "You sure you don't want to sit here a bit longer and keep ogling me in my bikini?"

"I would love to," I smiled at her. "But I'm out of beer. And after all a man has his needs too."

"Well okay," she replied in a bemused tone. "I guess I won't let it hurt my feelings."

After I had donned my blades and began to skate away I glanced back, and noticed Brenda almost furiously digging into her bag for her cell phone. It struck me as odd, but I didn't pay it much mind.

I got home in ten minutes and was surprised when I walked into the house and saw Linda in there. "Oh you're home early," I said warmly as I walked up and kissed her on the cheek. "How was your first day back?"

"Oh fine," she sighed. "Pretty quiet, which is why I ducked out early."

"You okay?" I asked as I made my way to the fridge and got myself a beer.

"Uh huh," she replied nervously. "I think I'm going to take a bath," she said matter-of-factly.

"Okay," I replied. "Do you want anything special for dinner tonight?"

"I'm not really hungry, thanks," Linda replied softly as she made her way to the stairs.

I watched her as she slowly made her way up the stairs and I couldn't shake this feeling that something strange was going on.

sds195
sds195
647 Followers