Obsession...with a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
647 Followers

******

The events of the past week had me so off my normal routine that I had completely forgotten something. At the office on Friday the recollection was swift.

"Oh shit," I moaned. "I completely forgot the tournament was this weekend."

My co-worker had just informed me of my tee-time for the upcoming tournament our company entered a team in.

I sighed as I realized that any plans with Brenda this Saturday we're going to be put on hold.

On my drive home, I texted Brenda the news that I was going to be playing in a tournament on Saturday, so our 'plans' for fake-golf would have to wait. She expressed some frustration, but said she understood.

I got home and Linda greeted me. "So," she said warmly. "I was talking with Bill and he said you took Brenda out to the driving range last weekend, and that you're going to be golfing with her tomorrow."

"Yes and no," I replied. "Yes, I took her to the driving range, but no, I won't be golfing with her tomorrow."

"Oh?" Linda seemed taken aback. "Why not?"

"I forgot I've got the company tournament was tomorrow," I shrugged. "So I will be golfing, but not with Brenda."

"So you'll be gone all day tomorrow then?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied with my brow furrowed. "Why?"

"Oh well," Linda paused for a moment. "Well when Bill told me you and Brenda would be golfing he suggested we make some plans. So I was going to go to the farmer's market with him on Saturday."

'Farmer's market'. The words echoed in my ears and my mind starting racing.

"Well that's fine," I finally replied. "Makes me feel less guilty about leaving you alone your first weekend back home."

"You have nothing to feel guilty about," Linda smiled at me.

******

Saturday morning I loaded my clubs into the car and watched as Linda headed over to Bill's house with some croissants and coffee. Brenda waved to me from the front stoop and I waved back.

The moment I was in my car, I had my cell phone in hand. It may have been 'distracted driving', but there was something going on and I was determined to get to the bottom of it.

The first call was to my youngest son. He was the one who was in college back east, and being three hours ahead of our time zone, I knew he'd be up by now. I had a pleasant chat with him. I told him I was just calling to say 'hi', then asked when the last time he'd heard from his mother.

He told me it had been about a month since he'd last spoken to her.

My next call was to my sister-in-law. She expressed surprise hearing from me, and it immediately became clear that she had not recently had a heart attack. Once that was established, I made up a lie about just wanting to ask her for ideas for a present for Linda's upcoming birthday.

"She once told me," I continued as I pulled into the parking lot at the course. "Her favorite present was from that guy she dated before she and I got together. What was that kid's name again?"

My sister-in-law told me his name, and then told me of the 'special gift' he'd given Linda. I thanked her and told her I had to go since I was at the golf course, so she said goodbye and I ended the call.

"Son of a bitch," I sat there with a smile on my face.

******

On the ninth hole my back went out on me after my tee-swing and it was too painful for me to continue so I was going to have to withdraw from the tournament.

At least that was my story. In truth my back was fine, but I played it up in such good fashion that I thought I should have been nominated for an Oscar. I limped and winced my way to my car as someone else loaded my clubs for me. I assured everyone that I'd be fine to drive and there was no need for me to go to the hospital After all I was married to a nurse.

I pulled out of the parking lot and had a shit-eating grin on my face as I drove home. I figured enough time had passed and if my suspicions were correct I was going to get to the bottom of things in short order.

I stopped the car short of the house and sat there for a moment. Both Bill's car and Linda's car were parked in the driveways. I parked the car and shut off the ignition. I slowly walked up to my house and paused. I thought about heading to the back, but decided to go in through the front door. I opened and closed it quietly and stood there for a moment. I could hear something going on, and I was pretty sure what it was.

I slowly walked to the kitchen and glanced out the glass door. There was Brenda lying in the sun reading a magazine and drinking what appeared to be a margarita. I glanced back at the stairs then decided to slide the glass door open.

Brenda glanced up and then was startled to see me there. "Mr. Bradford! What are you doing home already?"

"Getting to the bottom of things," I replied with a wry smile. "Excuse me." I turned and headed for the stairs.

"Mr. Bradford wait!" Brenda called out after me.

"A little louder sweetie," I called back. "I don't think they heard you. Not that it matters."

Brenda stood in the doorway and took her sunglasses off and smiled at me. "Okay fine," she gestured with her hand.

I walked up to the bedroom door and flung it open. On my bed I saw my wife, naked on her hands and knees, with Bill naked behind her.

"Oh no," I replied in a mocking tone. "My wife and my neighbor," I kept up the monotone reciting of the words to hammer home the fact that not only was I not upset, I was fully prepared for this. "Oh the humanity," I continued. I stood there and grinned at them both, as they wore looks of total shock on their faces. I just grinned at them both, and couldn't resist taking a shot. "At least I think you're fucking my wife Bill, I can't see your cock under that belly of yours."

His face was beet red, but Linda now had a look of understanding on her face. "Holy shit Ken," she groaned. "How did you find out?"

"We'll talk downstairs," I replied with a smile. "You can stay naked if you like, but Bill, you have GOT to put something on."

******

Fifteen minutes later all four of us were seated around the kitchen table. I explained how one innocent comment from a co-worker about thinking they saw Linda at the farmer's market when she was supposed to be at her sister's got the gears in my head going. Then it was other things like Linda having Bill's cell number in such short order. I made the point that Brenda had entered her number on my phone, and mine on hers after we'd started fucking - ostensibly as a way to tempt and tease me, but it struck me as odd that Linda would have Bill's number.

Then the clincher had been talking to our son, and then to Linda's sister. "Once Kevin told me he hadn't spoken to you in a month I knew there was no way in hell Lorraine had a heart attack. And when I spoke with her I asked her about the kid you dated before you and I got together and asked 'what was that kid's name?', and imagine my surprise when she said it was," I turned and stretched my hands towards Bill.

"I'd say you guys are officially busted," Brenda giggled.

"You're a part of this too young lady," I pointed a finger at her. "Nor am I because I took the bait."

"Oh Ken," Linda half sighed and half moaned. "I am so sorry about this."

"It's all right," I sighed. "Like I said, I'm not blameless. I just want to know 'why?'."

Linda smiled at me then looked to Bill. "We may have only been kids at the time, but he was my true love. We never broke up," she explained. "His parents moved and we thought we'd never see each other again." Linda stood up and looked at me again. "Then I met you and fell in love again. We've had a wonderful life and raised two wonderful boys."

I nodded. "But your one true love never left you did he?"

"No," she sighed. "And when I heard from him again after all these years," her voice trailed off.

"Okay I get that," I said calmly. "But why the elaborate scheme? Why did he move in next door? Why did this one," I gestured to Brenda. "Drive me nuts and make me the first one to break our vows?"

"You weren't the first," Linda cast her gaze to the floor.

"That doesn't matter babe," I reassured her. "I just,"

"It's my fault," Brenda interjected. "After my mom died," she shrugged.

"So she's not in Australia?" I cut in with a smile.

"Yes," Brenda smiled back. "She's buried there. That's where I was born."

"When my parents moved all those years ago," Bill added. "It was to Australia."

I nodded. "I could see that making you two think you'd never see each other again," I said.

"And like Brenda said," Bill continued. "After her mother passed away, she was on me about finding someone else."

"THE moment," Brenda piped in. "Was when I asked him if he thought it was so unbelievable that he could find true love twice, he told me he'd already done that. With Mrs. Bradford first, and then with my mom."

I got that. I'd known people who didn't believe it could happen twice. Even if a person could believe that, three times seems like a long-shot.

"So," Bill continued. "This one," he gestured towards his daughter. "Was on me to track Linda down. I told her I didn't need to. I knew where she was and also knew that she was married. Still," he chuckled. "Brenda can be very persuasive."

"No shit," I replied. That got a round of laughter from everyone.

"So we came back," he sighed. "I got in touch with Linda and the next thing you know your neighbors put the house on the market," he just shrugged.

"Okay," I put a hand to my head. "I'm getting all the 'long lost loves reunite' stuff, but," I paused.

"Oh Ken," Linda rejoined the conversation. "As much as I wanted to reunite with Bill, I told him I couldn't just leave you. Despite the love I feel for him, it doesn't trump the love I have for you."

"Okay," I nodded, still trying to wrap my head around things. "But," I turned and glared a bit at Bill. "I can't believe you'd pimp out your own daughter just to so you two could reunite."

"I had nothing to do with that," Bill replied defensively. "That was her idea."

"Her idea?" I mocked him.

"My idea," Brenda leaned forward with her elbows on the table. "Mrs. Bradford was adamant that she couldn't leave you for my dad. So I suggested giving her grounds to file for divorce."

"Infidelity," I said sarcastically. "With the added benefit of it being with an eighteen year old."

"I was totally against it," Bill added.

I dismissed him with a shake of my head. The fact that it was Brenda's idea didn't absolve him in my eyes. It also struck me as odd that I was more upset about that aspect of things than the fact that Bill was pretty much in the process of stealing my wife from me. Jesus! I was obsessed with Brenda.

"So was I," Linda added. "Besides, I just couldn't divorce you, not under any circumstances."

"Why?" I was a bit surprised. "It happens all the time."

"Yes it does," Linda nodded. "And there are always consequences. I didn't want the boys to pick sides. More specifically," she sighed. "I didn't want the boys hating me for leaving you."

I couldn't help but smile at my wife. She was so torn and my heart ached for her. Her one true love was back in her life, but she didn't want to hurt me or our boys. It had nothing to do with any of us 'hating' her as much as it did with the hurt that she'd cause us. And the sad part about it was she was denying what her heart wanted her to do.

But there was still something else I didn't understand. "Okay, so wait a second here," I finally said. I looked at Brenda and simply asked: "Why?"

"Again, my idea," she smiled.

"Details please," I gestured with my hands.

"Okay," she shrugged. "Once the 'I fuck you and she divorces you' plan was shit on, I finally got to see a picture of you. Pardon me for saying it Mr. Bradford, but you are one HOT man! So I suggested a straight up trade. Mrs. Bradford could have my dad, and I'd get you."

"Again," Bill added. "I was opposed. I wasn't thrilled about the idea of my daughter being with a forty-eight year old."

I wanted to smack him in the face. I kept my gaze fixed on Brenda. "How'd you know I'd bite?" I asked.

Brenda laughed and spread her arms out. "Um hello?"

"Yeah, yeah," I chuckled. "But I have seen tons of young and attractive women over the years. And not once did I break my vows to my wife. How were you so certain?"

"None of us were," Linda added. "I even told her I didn't think it was likely she could induce you to 'cheat on me'," she made the air-quotes with her fingers.

"But I knew I had you," Brenda added. "When I played the pouty-princess role, and you called me out on it? Hook, line and sinker."

I furrowed my brow. "Pardon?"

"The second you went off on me," Brenda explained. "I knew it. If you were just going to be some pervy old man ogling me, you wouldn't have called me out. Once you did, I knew it was because you were SO into me, and hated the attitude. How can you fuck someone who's acting like that?" she continued with pride in her voice. "So, stop doing that young lady," she said in mocking tone. "Otherwise my fantasies will go to shit."

I slumped back in my chair. "Wow," I finally said. "So where does this leave us?"

******

"I'll see you tomorrow morning," Linda gave me a kiss on the cheek as she turned to leave our place and head over to Bill's for the night.

"You bet," I said with a smile. "I'll tell ya," I sighed. "There's still a part of me that can't believe we're doing this."

"I know," Linda chuckled as she opened the front door. "But as weird as it might be, at least no one is getting hurt. Right?"

"Right," I nodded. We shared a soft kiss on the lips and Linda departed.

A moment later Brenda came into the house. She greeted me with a warm hug. "So are you still going to be into fucking me even without the worry of being caught?"

I gave her a kiss on her nose. "I think so," I replied with a smile.

We had what I can only describe as an incredibly passionate night of love-making. It wasn't fucking anymore. This was so much more.

As we nestled under the sheets I smiled at Brenda. "I still can't believe you were so sure that you could get me," I said.

"Oh that?" Brenda chuckled. "It's like I said," she continued with a sigh. "I thought any eighteen year old hottie can get a man."

"But the things you made me do," I sighed. "Did you know you could do THAT to me?"

"Oh hell yeah," Brenda chuckled as she cozied her head onto my chest.

"How though?" I asked. "That's way beyond the usual tempting."

"Oh," Brenda propped herself up to look me in the face. "You're asking how I knew you'd be obsessed with me?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "That's what I was getting at."

"That's simple silly," she leaned in and kissed me. "Remember when I told you how I reacted when I saw you in a picture?"

I nodded.

She nestled her head onto my chest again. "I knew you'd be obsessed with me because I was obsessed with you."

sds195
sds195
647 Followers