Obsessive Memories of Dona

Info
Recreating phone sex using text to audio recording.
2.8k words
2.71
28.5k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blqlite
blqlite
11 Followers

The following story actually came as a result of missing the kind of hot phone sex I used to enjoy with a lover I became (and obviously am still obsessed with. In real life we were internet friends, who "met" through a "Personals" ad.

She responded to my ad but came to the conclusion I would not be interested in her, since I said I was looking for someone,

"Around my age, and a woman of color". She happens to be about 10 years older and White.

She replied saying that she was "not what I am looking for, but she liked what I had to say".

My response was "Perhaps I'm just looking for a friend." So we started out corresponding as "friends" but after awhile we became more interested in knowing more about each other. It wasn't long before my interest in getting to know her better became an interest in the possibility of pursuing her as a man with desires for who she might be as a woman and a lover.

I was soon to find out all a man needs to know about a woman and we eventually became much more than friends. From the first time we met, we were both ready, willing and able to become physically bonded. No, ifs, ands or buts about it.

I was quite taken by her beauty and everything about her. We began a love affair that went from 0 - 60 in the sexual beings we were together and bloomed into an honest romance that I'm sorry to say, eventually ran it's course.

Even when our relationship ended (more than once) due to both of us looking in other directions and becoming involved with other people. We always seemed to end up as close friends. Parted by distance (which was nothing new to us), we maintained for a time a level of, shall we say, "sexual heat" between us along with honest platonic feelings.

Even though I (in more than one situation) became a married man, which I am at present, I still maintained an obsessive compulsion for her. As unhealthy as I realize it may be, I have not been able to diffuse my lustful feelings for her. Even now when she obviously has made a point of not allowing contact between us to be mutual.

I know that we are never going to be sexual partners again, but it has gotten to the point where she will not respond to me at all. I truly miss being in touch with her, but have to respect her wishes.

Meanwhile that does very little to deflect the "OBSESSIVE MEMORIES" that still drive me to have my own private fantasies about her. In fact I guess you can imagine that being denied only causes the obsession to be more complicated for me.

I've tried not to think of her as I do, but I do. I try not to even look at her Facebook page, but not often at all mind you, I do. But I don't as a rule simply because I don't like realizing she has a life full of friends and family and things I know she loves but it doesn't include me.

So, as I was looking at / listening to text/audio stories here on Literotica, I thought about how my own private fantasies would read, and in this case "sound" as a story. I read a poem that an author here wrote, and since it wasn't posted as a Text/Audio, I copied it to a website that converts text to audio, so I could listen to it.

I find the sound of a woman "talking dirty" is a turn on for me. Fact is, audio I find to be much more stimulating and often am disappointed that there is less of that happening in most videos.

As much as I've tried to convince my wife to indulge me with this, she remains one of those women who are not very comfortable in doing it really at all. I went so far as to ask her how she would feel if I was to play a recording of a woman talking dirty and saying what she wanted a man to do to her, while I was doing the same thing.

This of course went over like a lead balloon. I can't say as I blame her, because many women think a man watches porn wishing he was with the person on the screen more than being with the one he's with.

Trying to include your partner in on your fantasies can have serious negative effects if they are not on the same page as you. The story I am writing here is a case in point. As I was beginning this post, my wife, was here beside me and evidently was looking over my shoulder.

Before I got very far into this introduction, she read just enough to know the subject was a powder keg for us. To read any reference to my past relationship was marital suicide and she put me on notice that the jig was up by packing her bags. Trying to explain myself of course didn't make things better and needless to say the matter only was made worse and was cause for more misunderstandings and poorly chosen words.

finally ending with her telling me I could "go ahead and finish what I was doing. That was already the conclusion I'd come to. After all, I'm simply sharing something that only has a basis in reality with everything you have read so far. the actual content of the "story" and audio I am sharing is totally a fabrication. True it is fueled by my own words, concocted for just this purpose and is based on what I already described in reality from my past.

It has nothing to do with my present, and as much as it may impact my future, what she will never understand is as a writer, writing in this case "erotica" for an audience that may choose to read it as most do for it's content and ability to stimulate sexual feelings or be fuel for a masturbating self indulgence which I believe many people come here looking for, I simply wanted to write something that I could relate to. It's why we can find what we are looking for by the categories and the tags.

Personally I look for stories that seem "real" to me. I don't care much for the ones that go too far to the left of what most actually experience.

For me, older women have always been my fantasy since I got hit with the puberty thunder bolt. Women, not little or young girls. Women with full bushes like the ones I saw in the porn of the 60's and 70's when I first found the joy of masturbating. When a Sears or Montgomery Wards catalog lingerie section was kept handy along with the Vaseline in the bathroom. It was a long time before any of the models were "women of color" so naturally my formative years had little to do with staying within my race.

I am a firm believer, (firm being the operative word here) that the hottest stories or fantasy scenarios start with what is taboo, and for my generation interracial sex was very taboo. Very common these days, but I still believe that interracial couples that don't use the difference as part of what turns them on are wasting a good bit of the fire.

What doesn't do it for me is stories where the male dimensions are blown way out of proportion. Well endowed is very common but every story that has a man black or white swinging a horse cock is not my idea of what I'm looking to read and that also goes for every black man speaking like a street thug and being "rough" and disrespectful in manner and speech.

Having said that you will read or hear things like "big black cock" (which btw, no black men of my generation called it a cock... white guys had cocks, peters, pricks etc. We always had Dicks period... Here again, that to me brings the taboo element into the game and I like it so much now I gladly call my Dick a cock.

Last explanation before the story actually begins. You will also read the "N" word which in reality my reference partner would never ever use herself even when I prompted her to call it a "N---a Cock".

Remember this will be a "computer generated voice" so keep that in mind. The voice, the words are all nothing really going on and hopefully my wife gets some understanding that it is here for strangers to digest if they choose. If their fantasies are found in the tags I put here. I'm sure there are men out there like me that are looking for this type of story. But, honestly, as a male I am hoping it resonates with women who like their taboo like thet like their coffee.

So here it is, "Obsessive Memories" The names are real but first names only of course. I'm not sure how "old" the computer voice program is but we'll pretend it's bytes are my age or older... hope you like it. It may have cost me lot in the end, sharing it.



Hey baby, it's Dona!

I was just calling, cause I was sitting here, and missing you honey, so fucking much!

So.

What are you doing?

I want to play!

Stephen, I miss your cock, oh, so much

I miss you, miss you fucking me, so hard and deep

My pussy is going nuts here, and it's so fucking wet, from the thought of your hard black cock

My clit is throbbing like a mother fucker!

It feels like it's ready to explode

God, I wish I had your tongue, licking it. Licking my, oh, so swollen, pink clit, for me baby!

Stephen, oh honey!

Oh baby! , baby if you were only here right now! I would grind myself on your cock, nice and hard with my, hot wet juicy pussy.

I can just imagine, you getting all ready to cum in my cunt. Are you ready to cum in my cunt, with me, baby! Are you almost there, ready to shoot your hot come with me lover?

Ready to totally fuck me, real good? And hard?

Well honey. I want you to take out your cock, and stroke it. Stroke your hard black nigga cock! Jack it off real nice and slow for me baby! Pul eeze! I need it, so fucking much!

I'm gonna make that big cock cum now baby. Let me make it cum for me, baby! Yes!

Oh my fucking god!

Just the thought of it, is making, my cunt, oh, so, fucking hot, and so, god damn, wet!

Fuck baby! I can feel it. I can feel you, like it's pushing way up into, my throat!

You can make me get down, on my knees. With my ass, sticking, way up, in the air, for you, baby! I love it when I do that and you slap my ass, hard. That's it. Spank my fucking ass hard baby. I'm such a bad fucking girl daddy!

Oh god. I've got to make my pussy, cum now. Can I make it cum hard for you, daddy? Come like you make it come when you eat my pussy? Oh it feels so fucking good when you eat my cunt. And how I grab, your, nice, shaved head. And pull your mouth, hard, into my hot, snatch. You, licking me from my ass, and then, up into my cunt. Feeling your tongue, lapping at my hard clit. Sucking the juice of my pussy, so freaking, good!

Can I make it cum for you now,baby? I'm rubbing my hot, hairy cunt, just thinking of you fucking me, oh, baby! Yes! Got the hitachi wand pressed up against my clit. Wishing it was you humming for me. Vibrating your lips here in my twat.

Oh baby, cum with me! I'm, so fucking ready to come now, bay bee. Yes!. Cum hard with me, now stephen, now. Fuck! Stroke it hard, baby! Give it! Give it!

Give me all that, good hard, black cock baby, I can take it, I want it. I want it. So deep in my fucking, hot, cunt. My hot hairy, fucking, white cunt baby! Don't stop. Keep fucking it. Keep fucking it. Oh baby. You've got such, really good, cock!

Harder, harder baby, oh my god, I swear, you have such good cock baby

That's it! Give it! Come on! Give it. God dam it! Now! Now! Yes! Yes! Oh god, stephen! Baby! That's it! Hell, yes! Don't stop baby!

That is my cock, all mine

Fuck me with my cock baby, come on. Yes!

That's it! Dog fuck me! Dog fuck my hot hairy white cunt! Oh baby! Yes! Can you feel it? Feel me driving my cunt, back and forth against your cock? I can feel you thrusting hard, and so deep into my cunt!Come on! Love me hard, in my cunt, hard, baby! Yes! Come on! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck, me oh god, stephen! Yes! Yes!

Oh baby, I am gonna come so fucking hard for you now, Stephen! Stephen! Oh shit yes baby. I'm coming all over, your big, black, fucking nigga cock, baby! Baby! Oh, bay, bee! Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me!

Oh bay bee. Can you feel it? Feel my hairy, juicy,hot wet cunt baby? It's fucking every inch of your magnificent hard cock

Take it

Take it

Oh god Stephen! You always fucked me so good! The best! Oh baby! Yes! Yes! Oh god!

Ahh ahhh, ahhhh!Um, ah! Yes! Oh, oh! Fuck me! Yes! Oh baby! I just came. I came, so fucking hard bay bee!

God, I love your cock, so deep inside me! And so fucking good. And fucking hard!

Bay bee! I want you, to fuck me, right. Right in my fucking ass, when you get here, and wake me up, baby!

Remember that time, when it just slipped right up, into, my ass hole? And you asked me, "Donna? Tell me! Where is my cock?" and I said. Your cock, is in, my ass, your sweet cock is right up, in my fucking ass! Baby!" that was so, fucking good! Feeling you, fucking me that way! It went right up into my, fucking, tight, ass hole with such fucking ease! You drove that mother fucker right up inside me. No one, ever fucked me there like that! Not so fucking good, as you did, that time. You about fucked me blind. I just kept coming when you slid your fingers into my cunt, and at the same time you were fucking me deep in my ass! I was in heaven, with such, a, hot, fucking stiff prick, in my fucking, shitter! I loved it! Loved feeling your hard black manhood in my ass, baby!

I want it in me just like that again. Right in my fucking ass, Stephen! In my ass! I want you to fuck me. Like a bitch. Like a fucking, slut, animal, whore! Fuck me on all fours, just like the fucking bitch animal you made me be for you! A hot white nigga slave cunt, in, fucking heat. I can't fucking wait, to feel your cock, up my, tight, white, ass! Fucking me till I scream like a bitch dog, with a cock knot in my fucking ass and in my cunt!

Then I want us to get in the shower and let me pee all over your cock to get it hard again for me. I love seeing the look on your face when I drench your cock and balls with streams of my nice warm piss. How I grab your cock and rub the head across my clit while I'm soaking it and stroking it in my golden juice. Then, when we are done, you can carry me back to the bed, and put me on the very edge. Fuck me standing up in my pussy where I can look into your eyes and see my face. Till you bend down to suck and bite on my nipples... Oh I better stop before I get all hot and bothered again. I want to save the rest for the real thing happening in the morning. I've got to get my rest before you get here! Then I'll be ready to keep you up all fucking day and all fucking night... Of course we'll eat drink and be merry besides all the fucking I have in store for you. I can hardly wait, Stephen!

Well it's beddie bye time for me, that was fucking awesome, honey! Thanks, baby, for giving me, such, a nice, hard, fucking, come. Just, thinking, of fucking, my cock. All mine. All mine, sweetie pie!.

Well,,, good night Lover

I'll see you, in the morning? My hot black knight, lover! See you, when you get here? Or, feel you, inside me, in my moaning, I should say! Ahh, I can't wait!. I need your good, sweet chocolate, big dick, inside me, so,fucking, bad, baby!

Bon soir my Love

Pleasant dreams

Ok

Good night my Knight!

Byee

--:--
--:--
1.0
blqlite
blqlite
blqlite
11 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pathetic

What an absolute waste of time that was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Inadvertently brilliant

Not exactly a shining beacon that will allure people to the audio section, but bloody funny.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
This really puts the "cyber" in cybersex.

While I applaud your inventiveness, this was too much like being seduced by Siri.

blqliteblqliteover 7 years agoAuthor
In Case You Are Interested

The wife finally gave me the chance to explain about what I was doing. Just as I expected, she thought what she caught me doing was having (or getting ready to have) "cyber-sex" with some "chat chick". She was furious that I would do something like that and especially in her presence.

Well after brooding for a couple of days, she finally ask me for "15 minutes of my time". When she got home for work I gave it to her. Let's just say, she told me she gave herself sometime to think about our issues, as most couples have them. Some of ours were/are pretty big and that isn't including the "D" word.

As she told me how she came to the conclusion I was right about a larger majority of things than she was and she'd actually made out a list of "pros and cons" between the two of us and had to admit I out weigh her in the pros of what I did for our relationship. Oddly enough when she was finished I told her I needed to show her how much what she said meant to me. I pulled down my pajama bottoms and out sprung a very hard cock. She couldn't believe that was the reason and I assured her it really was. I said "listening to what you had to say about appreciating what I do for you had this effect on me, and I just want to know what you plan on doing about it!"

So ladies, let this be a lesson to you. Men more than women honestly need to feel and point blankly told we are appreciated for what we do as the "hunter/gatherers". If you know anything about "Mama Gena" as in "Mama Gena's School of Womanly Arts" she explains it very clearly. (it just so happens that I met "Mama Gena" and was treated to attend her one day "Men's Class" by "you know who" who had just completed her course, just before she met me".

Regina examined how men's minds work compared to women and made the statement that "Women are buckets of lust, while men are buckets of love." I'm sure there are people both male and female that think the opposite is true. But as she went on to explain it is the desire of the male to "hear" what they do for the woman really means something to her both in and outside the bedroom. Mostly outside. We want to have you make a big deal about the things we do to fix things. How we came to the rescue. Whether it's changing a light bulb, killing a spider or donating a kidney, we need to hear how glad you are that we can do what we do to get things you want and need, fix things that seem impossibly broken or do anything for you you really can't do alone and by yourself.

Women on the other hand mainly just want what they want, how they want it, when they want it and as much as they want it. They expect nothing to stand in the way of them having their way. So if you agree with that, then you can accept that men need to know anything we do for you is truly appreciated and we need to hear it. Women may like compliments, but what they really want is results that satisfy their needs and live up to their expectations.

I've always known that and having an "authority" like Regina confirm it just proves what a man really wants to hear. Which I submit is exactly why I am most turned on by the "aural-sex". When a woman vocalizes what she wants and needs from you, it strokes the part of you that really wants it. I'm sure any women can feel the difference in a man's reaction physically to hearing the moans and groans and certainly when she says things to spur him on, it does just that. "Fuck me, Fuck me" clearly sends a charged message to our animal brains. We are fucking, but if you say "FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEE" while I'm fucking you means I need to step it up a notch and like right now, so my next stroke is going to be stronger than every one that I gave you before you demanded me to "fuck you" "what's that you say? "COME ON AND REALLY FUCK YOU???" Coming right up!!! Anything a woman says is placing an order and no man worth his salt isn't going to want to follow those orders to the hilt. For the record, yes a real man can tell when you are cumming, BUT WE WANT TO HEAR YOU TELL US EXACTLY WHEN WE ARE ABOUT TO MAKE YOU CUM, WE ARE MAKING YOU CUM and HOW MUCH YOU LOVE US MAKING YOU CUM.

So this whole thing eventually opened a door for us discussing things and after we sorted through a few of our issues, I asked if she was now ready to talk about the "ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM". and you'd have to understand that she doesn't alwasy know what I mean when I say things she's never actually heard. I watched as she literally looked around before explaining that was a phrase that meant the one unavoidable thing that you may not want to talk about but everyone in the room is well aware is there. So I said "you know the whole "D" word thing. I explained the whole thing, she admitted that she did jump to the wrong conclusion and why and that the more I asked her to let me explain the less she wanted to hear it. But now she can.

So I guess you could say the story behind the story within the story is this. After all was said of course we put my hard-on to some good use. I had my way with her and was hell bent on making it everything but a "routine screw". I used a lot of foreplay, a whole lot of oral sex on her (a whole lot!) several different positions and told her during a changeover that I wanted her "sucking my dick while her pussy was buried in my face". Mind you I seldom never ask for oral sex. Strangely enough it was never that big on my to do list. I know some men insist on it just like some men insist on anal. I don't and I think it goes back to what was the perceived notions I grew up with in the black community. Blacks didn't do oral sex. White people did that. Anal was out of the question period>

I always said that Richard Pryor was the reason black men started eating pussy. On one of his albums he said an uncle told him "boy, don't you never eat no pussy" and he said "I couldn't WAIT to eat a pussy! Hell he'd been wrong about everything else". Personally, first of all I was out of HS when I finally "got some" So what I thought about sex took me 18 years to work it out in my head. I read what women wrote about it. Nancy Friday's "My Secret Garden" I'd say was my "text book". Reading all these different women's fantasies, had me convince I knew what a woman wanted and of course many described having a man eating their pussy, so I was convinced there must be something to eat so I was game. At 19 I lived with a female co-worker who was my first real sex partner (her name happened to be "Donna" with 2 "n's" and being the 1st love of my life is oftened referred to as "the 1st Donna".

So in our shared basement apartment I experimented with everything I thought I "knew" from reading and that included eating pussy. After all, since most black males didn't do it, I figured this made me an exception to the rule, so as time went on and the 1st Donna left me after 2 years with a broken heart I tried mending it by fucking as many women as I could and eating pussy helped me fuck more than my fair share I should say. Thank God the STD's never got me and really glad I sowed my oats before the scare of sex could kill you. One night stand, zipless, unprotected sex with strangers was often on the menu, but it was the times... I've done some things I'm proud of and some things I'M DAMN PROUD OF.

Fucking many women in my prime is nothing I will ever say I regretted. Being faithful when in an actual relationship I think is someting I feel is sexy about me if I say so myself.

Anyway, I asked my wife how she felt when I talked dirty to her. She said she liked it. I had downloaded some audio stories of men talking dirty about what they would do to a woman and had her listen to them with headphones on. She admitted she liked it but said "it's because he's saying things that he's really into her" You are not into me like that anymore. OUCH, that hurt. So first I had to straighten her out on the fact that she was listening to a recorded story. That there may not even be an actually her, he's "into" like that and I was "into her like that still".

This let me know that I did have to admit I'd let the fire die down. You see part of our problem was we were at a stalemate when it came to sex. I didn't want it to always be "my idea" when we had sex. I wanted to feel wanted. She on the other hand would never "deny me" but also would never really take the initiative to initiate sex between us. Even if she were horny. S we went long periods of times without it. Me wanting her to prove she wanted me by taking the bull by the horns, and she not doing that but ready to let me do it to her if I wanted to so in this stand off no one was getting fucked and I was jerking off to beat the band.

So I told her I really have no idea if hearing the stories turned her on at all or what really gets her excited. I asked her if my talking dirty to her during sex did anything and she said it did. She did say a few things a few times and she said she knows when she did she felt a difference in me. I asked her if she felt different when I said this like here having such "good pussy" and telling her to "give me that good hot cunt" and she agreed it excited her. So I said, well if you feel something when you hear me talking dirty to you and maybe even when you listen to the audio stories (or watch "50 Shades of Gray" which she has over and over again despite what anyone else may have thought about it), than why can't you understand how my body reacts to you talking especial if you can honestly say you can feel the difference.

I think the one mystery that can never be solved is a man knows what sex/cumming feels like for him and what flesh around his cock feels like be it hands,mouth, pussy or anal. We can never say we know exactly what it would feel like to a woman. I think that is the reason so many of us need to hear it from you.

Well, having said all that in what started out as a comment, but has gotten so long and detailed I've decided to copy and paste it as a separate post. My "OBSESSIVE MEMORIES OF DONA" story may just have tipped the scale to the better side. The sex we had after our talk last night WAS MONUMENTAL!

("THANKSGIVING DAY" BTW ).

The oral sex was good and I enjoyed getting it as much as giving it. But she made the comment that nothing she was doing was making me cum. She'd cum more times than she said you could count on both hands. I replied, if you remember in the beginning I always said me cumming was not as important as making her cum to me. So that was nothing unusual... But then we set out on the mission to make me cum and cum I did. Actually I came twice without pulling out of her and in less than 5 mins apart so there you have it ladies. Talk to your man. Tell him how he really makes you feel and how you appreciates what he does. Even if it means making a big deal out of the jar you handed him to open for you . Sure you could have done it yourself, but why do it when he can do it for you. Just like FUCKING YOU EXACTLY THE WAY YOU WANT AND NEED HIM TO. OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SAY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I decided to post this comment but I will post it again, only this time I will read it in my own voice. That should be interesting since I've actually done voice over work for money ;)

Share this

Similar Stories

MILF Gets 18-Year-Old Dick On Nude Day, MILF scores her son's best friend's dick.in Mature
The Blonde Beauty A gym teacher stands no chance against his busty student.in Erotic Couplings
I Fucked the Pizza Delivery Boy… I fucked the Pizza Delivery Boy in full view of my neighbour.in Erotic Couplings
Coed's BBC Discovery Coed fucks black guy to pay off boyfriend’s debt and...in Interracial Love
Cheating MILF Swallows Load Fantasy to reality cheating MILF sucks the load of her kifet.in Mature
More Stories