Obtainable Dreamer Ch. 01

Story Info
He gets a call from his dream girl.
898 words
4.14
26k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

Tommy Garazone looked longingly at the girl over in the left corner of his high school classroom. It was head cheerleader Helene Thompson, she was eighteen, blonde, and 24’36’18 that just made Tommy’s head spin when he looked at her. She was absolutely beautiful, but he was just the class Geek, and he highly doubted that he would get anything more from her than the time of day, so he just let his fantasies lie, percolating inside of his brain.

There wasn’t much that he really could do, not cramped insider of his room with his mother and sisters stationed down the hallway in the living room. Of course there were ways that his mind would be able to wander and that was exactly what he’d been hoping for all day. His hand sauntered down to the zipper of his jeans and he slowly slid it down. Listening to the clacks and clicks that it made as he pushed it further and further down. He could hear it as it started to open and let in the cool air-conditioned room. Even then his cock began to surge and spring to life. He hadn’t even touched it at all, and already his cock was stiff and taunt. There was the wetness that had only just started to dribble out of his cock as he started to think about her, but now the sensation had increased so intensely that there was nothing he could do but think about her.

He imagined her long blonde hair, her tawny legs as they danced in and out performing the complicated flips and twists that he’d become accustomed to whenever he watched her do the routines. Her hair would fall ever so slightly to the left of her head, and he would watch as a tuft of hair obscured one of her green eyes. It was so intensely erotic that it simply drove him nuts to think about.

Quickly his hand increased the pace that was working on his cock. He wanted her bad, so bad. He imagined what would ever happen if he got her hands on her. He could imagine what parts of her that he’d touch on her, rubbing his finger down her wet pubic thatch. If she would let him do this to her was something else entirely, and he doubted that this would even be possible but he couldn’t help but try for it.

Suddenly, his phone rang.

“Damn it…” he hissed to himself, this wasn’t how the fantasy was supposed to go at all, and much to his chagrin, his cock was starting to soften.

"Damn it, damn it, damn it…” He reluctantly disengaged himself from his self-exploring fantasy, watching as his once hard cock suddenly shrank and withered altogether.

“Hello?” He tried to keep anger from seeping into his voice, regardless of the fact that it was the only emotion that he was feeling.

“Hey Tommy, how’s everything…”

The voice on the other line was so soothing that it had to be her…

“Helene…” His voice was quiet, almost too quiet for him to hear and he wished that he could be more masterful at how he talked to girls.

The girl on the other end laughed slightly. “Yeah, its me. I heard around that you had a little crush on me, is that true?”

Tommy gasped, if he ever figured out who it was that had been snitching on him that he would personally go out to the Greenville high football field and kick their friggin’ ass. “Uh…”

“Shh, it’s OK Tommy, you don’t have to worry about anything I know that you like me, and I like you too. Would you want to meet sometime?”

Once again, Tommy’s brain failed to work to construct the English language and he grunted once more.

If Helene cared about it at all, she didn’t say, and instead made him a bargain. “Tell you what, lets say I give you a little something to think about now and you meet me later tonight around the football field, say around ten or so. We’ll then pick up where we left off; what do you think about that?”

“Sounds good…” Tommy was barely able to speak above a whisper.

“My hand is roaming below the waist of my jeans, gently undoing the snap… ooh, that feels good, they were getting a little tight. My zipper is slowly sliding down and I’m sliding them down, pressing them down so that I can step out of them.”

Tommy gently started to massage his cock, Helene to her credit, heard Tommy as he began to touch himself. “No, no, no; not yet Tommy, save it for tonight… I’m stepping out of my jeans and my blue Vicki’s are sopping wet from my juices, what do you think of that. My pubic hair is all wet and matted, waiting for you to shove your manly cock into me. Sounds good, doesn’t it?”

“Uh-huh.”

“I’m going to take off my shirt, hold on…” There’s an audible pause as she puts down the phone and makes Tommy wait for a few moments. “There we go, my shirts off and my bra’s dangling by one shoulder strap. I’m going to put on a trench coat, and go out to the football field, the rest is up to you…”

Helene hung up the phone and left Tommy waiting impatiently.

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers