Obvious

Story Info
It certainly was.
1.9k words
4.43
25.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,681 Followers

Just a short and completely true story from my distant past. The year was 1971. This was not my first massage, but it was the first really naughty one.

+++

Her name was Julie, and I found her from a simple ad she ran in the back section of a local paper.

"Massage by Julie" was all it said, with a phone number. I was mildly interested, at the time I was running a machine shop and auto parts sales outlets. Operating machine shops like that are heavy and dirty work, and even though I was still young and could best be described as a strapping looking fellow, my back and legs took streaks of feeling like I was in my 60's.

At the time, my main hobby was bowling, and I carried a high in the 190's average. But sore muscles, a back ache, and the average drops pretty fast, let me tell you.

The other guys on my bowling them were getting a bit cranky about me not being able to execute the shots like I could normally, understandable.

I mentioned why several times, and Dale, the strongest player on our team suggested I try getting a massage. The idea was to loosen up the muscles, maybe ease some of the soreness.

All I knew about massage at the time was in the gym and the fat guy with tattoos all over him that appeared to be beating on bodies didn't do it for me. I had actually even tried him a couple of times, and weirdly, it sort of helped a little bit, although it hurt like hell during but seemed to help later.

OK, so that was why I was looking in the first place. A little of being gentler on the muscles might be better, I was thinking.

I sort of filed that ad away and forgot it, until a week or so later, there was the ad again in the next issue.

"Why not?" I thought, and dialed the number.

I got a message machine, back in those days no one had any at home, instead you paid a service that recorded the message and then the person could call to access the message.

I left my name and number and promptly forgot all about it.

+++

A few hours later I was sitting there watching my giant 16" TV, the phone rang. I was about to hang up when the voice sounded like a 10 year old kid, but when she said she was returning my call I paid attention.

"Oh, right. I was just.. curious about your service and how much it costs is all."

"Ok. Well, I charge $15 an hour, and you get the whole hour too. I can do a full body session or just work on specific areas for you if you prefer." She said.

I was thinking "Man! 15 bucks an hour? That was sort of high." But I guess she sensed my hesitation, so she suggested that she could do a half hour for me for just $10 if that was more in my budget.

That did sound better, at the time my pay at my job was $3.50 an hour, a good union job at the time. I worked in a paper bag factory, stuffing bags into bundles. But I had a few hundred bucks tucked away, so, I booked for a half hour, after explaining what was going on.

+++

Meeting someone for the first time in a situation like that is a bit tense, I had a vision in my head of this young girl, short and skinny, that is what she sounded like anyway.

And that voice? Wow, she sounded like a little kid.

Opening the door at my knock, here stood this woman about my age, her eyes were level with mine and I am a solid six feet tall. She wore a white T-shirt, black shorts, her arms were bare and they put mine to shame.

Pretty in a way, not what anyone could call beautiful, average appearing, ok looking would be the word.

"Are you.. uhh.. Julie?" I asked.

"You must be Dan. Come on in." With a big smile, she stood aside to let me in.

In short order, after a few questions, she asked me to undress and get on the table. Then she walked over and sat down in a nearby wooden chair.

I looked at her, she looked at me.

I hesitated, did she expect me to...? Clearly, she did.

"How much.. uhh .. do I take off?" I asked.

"Everything. I need to be able to reach all of your body." She gave me another big smile, and just sat there.

Peeling off every stitch in front of someone you only just met is not an easy thing to do, but I managed it. I looked at the table, there was just the bottom sheet and a towel maybe big enough to cover my junk and that was it.

When I got to my briefs, my dick was doing a mild reaction all on it's own, which embarrassed me even further. I turned my back, took a deep breath, down they went.

I hopped on the massage table and laid down on my tummy, trying to hide my dick under my body. She told me she was going to step out for a second to wash her hands. I heard her as she opened the door, heard water running for a few moments. Then it was quiet for another couple of minutes.

I used the time to glance around, on a nearby table was some glass jars, those were full of what appeared to be rocks. Hanging on the wall was a display of what I was sure ere Thistles, which is a local plant with stickers all over them. I was thinking that this lady had a few loose screws.

But soon she was back, and Standing at the head of the table, she put her hands on my back and began to work. I could not see her the way I was laying, but her hands felt good so I just relaxed and closed my eyes.

After perhaps 10 minutes or so of her working my shoulders and down to the small of my back, I opened my eyes and looked up. There, right in front of me, not six inches away was a completely bare pussy!

"Uhh..?? " I managed.

Julie giggled.

"I didn't expect..." I managed to mumble.

"Well, since you have to be nude, it's only fair that I am also. Besides, it's good for business." I glanced up higher, yep, both tits bare too, nice full ones, capped with soft appearing pink nipples. Needless to say, my fairly young and virile cock was showing signs of interest. So much so I had to lift up some to let it swing around to a more comfortable position.

Julie by now had moved around to my side, and was rubbing my legs and up over my ass. I turned my head that way so I could watch. Her tits swung back and forth nicely as she ran her hands up and down my side.

Once at the foot of the table, I could no longer see her, but I sure could feel her. She let her hands run up the back of my legs all the way to my balls, then allowed her fingertips to trickle down between my legs, repeating the whole thing over and over.

Then I felt her weight as she hopped up onto the table and straddled me as she was back to working on my upper body again. I could feel my cock being pressed against the table. Julie lifted up and set one knew down between my legs, I swear I could feel the dampness of her against the back of my leg.

"OK, when I lift up, I want you to turn over, OK?" She said, in that same tiny little girl voice.

I did as she asked when she lifted up onto her knees, as soon as I was settled, she dropped back down, sitting with her bottom just above my knees.

I glanced down, she was as spread out as a woman can get, and now her labia was puffy and full looking, it was clear she was finding this exciting. Her hands came down my sides, she got so close to my now full blown erection that it was hard for me to not just try and stab it at her.

Then the absolutely amazing part, she lifted up, placed her pussy directly on the base of my erection, slid herself forward and back. My body wanted to line up, slide inside her but she expertly avoided that.

Just as I was about to get my nut, I was right there and seconds away, she slid off of me and stood up.

"Ok, time is up." She told me with a smile as she reached over and picked up a robe lying there that I had not noticed.

I was lying there, my body was pumped up to the point of bursting and then she had stopped, just like that. Finally I managed to get my breathing under control, and sat up.

"That was fun! I sure hope you come back to see me again." She told me.

I got dressed, paid her for the session, even slipping her a couple of bucks extra as a tip.

I was thinking that for sure I would be back to see this one.

+++

A week went by, I called Julie's number, thinking this time I was going to go for the full hour. I got the message machine, but no return call. The next day I tried again, same result.

Almost a week went by, I was sitting at my place reading the local paper. Several pages deep was a story, how the police had raided one Julie Carter's massage studio, charging her with prostitution.

"Well, just dang!" I thought.

So, I never did get a second appointment with Julie, and have no real idea of the outcome. The story did mention that when they raided her place, she was with a 70 year old customer.

I thought about that one, a few days earlier and that could have been me lying there when the cops burst in.

Later, I understood that we had a new lady mayor, and seeing a photo of her in the paper, my best guess is that she had never been laid at all in the last 40 years or so, and by golly no one else was going to get laid either!

Well, near as I can tell, anyway. So, she shut down all of the massage places, including all of the free lancers they could find.

+++

Anyway, that is what happened. Since then, I have had erotic massage literally hundreds of times, one of my favorite outlets.

Of course, $15 an hour back then is $150 an hour and up in today's world. Thinking about that, did closing down most of the massage places ever accomplish anything at all?

Of course not. All it did, is raise the prices.

But I will always remember Julie, she went right to work with everything showing, talk about making it obvious? To this day, I wish I had not been so cheap back then, and paid for the full hour.

magmaman
magmaman
2,681 Followers