OC Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Seth and Mrs. Cooper-Nichol.
981 words
4.21
49.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JELB_42
JELB_42
82 Followers

Seth got out of his and walked up to his girlfriend's house.

"Hello Seth, what are you doing here?" Asked Julie wearing only a black night shirt.

"I came over to get something of Summer's and to send to her. I'm just gonna go up is that ok."

"Yeah that's fine. How's Ryan doing?"

"He seems good today when I got home he was all smiles and I asked him why and he said he was thinking about Marissa and the good times."

"OH."

"Are you ok Mrs. Cooper-Nichol? I mean with everything, is Dr. Roberts helping you deal with all this?"

"Yes he's talked to me but that's all I feel so empty. You better go on get whatever you need."

"Thanks Mrs. Cooper-Nichol."

"I think you've known me long enough to call me Julie."

"Ok thanks Julie I'll be upstairs."

Seth quickly exited the room hoping Julie didn't see his hard on. He hasn't gotten any since Summer went away to college and he was in desperate need of some pussy. Seth walked into Summer's room and straight to her night stand table she wanted him to get her a book that she left at home. And she didn't want her dad to get it.

Seth opened the drawer excepting to see paper and books but what he saw was a huge dildo he wouldn't say huge it looked about his size 9" just a little wider then his. "Uh I wonder why she didn't bring this with her since she didn't have me anymore." Seth thought to himself. He noticed a little button on the side and turned it on it started vibrating in his hand. It scared him so much that he almost dropped it.

"Seth what are you doing?"

"Oh Julie um nothing I just found this in Summer's drawer and I was wondering why she didn't bring it with her."

"Oh wow that's a pretty good size. Do you and Summer do it or..."

"Yeah we do its just we haven't done since she left."

"Oh is that your size or does she like bigger cocks then you?" Seth couldn't believe his ears Julie was talking to him about sex and his size of his cock. "I hope she can't see my boner." He thought to himself.

"Um...it's my size just a little bit wider I think. Why do you ask?" if she was going to ask him embarrassing questions he was going to do the same thing.

"Oh well... I've always liked that size and well Keith is a little bit smaller then you. Or are you just lying and your cock is really only like 5" long."

Seth didn't know why he did it but he unzipped his fly and pulled out his major hard on.

"What do you think you know I can't be faking it?" Julie just sat there with her mouth hanging open in surprise. She didn't except him to do that and he wasn't lying he is that big or maybe just hint bigger.

"Can I..." Julie pointed at it and Seth nodded his head. He accepted her to wrap her fingers around it but what she did had him almost shooting then.

"Oh my god Julie...oh that feels ohhhhhhhhhh."

Julie stopped and looked up at him, "I'm glad you liked it but can you please..."

"What fuck you oh yeah come here." Seth started taking off Julie's shirt and he was met with her amazing boobs. For a lady over thirty he excepted her to be a bit sagging, but she wasn't she was firm like Summer's but just a bit bigger. Seth started licking at her nipples tracing them with his tongue. While he focused on her right tit he started pinching the other tit until she started to moan.

"Oh Seth that feels so good Keith barely ever does that he usually just goes straight to the fucking."

"Oh no you have to have some good foreplay so the sex could be really amazing." He switched tits and started licking and sucking the other one while his other hand moved down south. Julie stood up so she could take of her black thong. She sat back down so Seth could have easy access to her wet pussy. He looked down at her clean shaven pussy wow he found that really sexy in a girl even though Summer wouldn't shave it all off.

"Oh Seth please just put it in me we can play later." When Seth heard that he pushed Julie down on his girlfriend's be where he first had sex two years ago with Summer. Julie opened her legs wider so Seth could get in between a little bit better. Seth pushed his 9" member into her sweet pussy expecting to be real loose but he was shocked it was tight as hell it almost felt like he was trying to shove his pussy into a pipe."

"Julie you are so tight."

"And you are so fucking big pound me Seth do me on your girlfriend's bed."

Seth started to really go at it going faster and faster until Julie started screaming and moaning.

"Oh my god Seth yes keep doing it fuck your mom's best friend yes fuck me, yeah harder, harder oh my god I'm cuuuuuuuuuuming."

"Oh yes here I come. I'm cuuuuuuuuuuming oh my god." Seth kept thinking he was fucking his mom's best friend in his girl friend's bed he came even harder with that thought.

Seth and Julie just laid there having just finished cuming with Seth's cock still inside Julie.

"Oh wow I'm coming over here more often while Summer is away."

"Oh yes you can you can come over any time you want." Seth pulled out with still a major hard on.

"Here let me help you." And Julie started giving him the best first blowjob ever.

JELB_42
JELB_42
82 Followers