Ocean Blue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Philip grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down onto the rope with him. "Don't leave yet, beauty. I'm sorry if I offended you." He said, noting her body tensed as if she were ready to fight him. He couldn't help but wonder what had her so spooked about the ship and about himself.

"It...it's not you. I..I..I just..." She started, so flustered she could barely string together her words.

Without thinking, Philip leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips, his hands encircling her tiny waist. Katherine gasped and whimpered softly at the sudden kiss, everything melting away around her. Philip slowly pulled away from the kiss, leaving her breathless and dazed. Katherine suddenly became aware of his hands around her waist, his sweet smell of the sea swirling around her senses. She raised a shaky hand and traced her bottom lip lightly, the feeling of his lips lingering on hers.

Philip expected her to flee from him after the kiss, she had been so skittish before, but he was pleasantly surprised when she gently placed her hands on his face, kissing him softly again. Katherine was tired of running from her past and she finally decided that she was going to take the opportunity to be with a man who thought she was so much more than she really was. Little did she know that Philip was silently congratulating himself on breaking through her barriers so that he could add another notch to his belt.

Without warning, Philip deepened the kiss, his hand sliding up her back as he pulled her fully against his chest and began to lean her back against the coils of rope. Katherine paid no head to his movements, totally lost in the moment of the kiss. Philip gently slipped his tongue in her mouth, enjoying her taste of mint and wine as his hands traveled over her stomacher and bodice, resting for a moment on her breasts. He squeezed gently, smiling as she whimpered, the sound muffled against his mouth. Slowly, he moved his hands over her chest and shoulders, caressing her arms as she whimpered and arched her back in a need that surprised her.

"Not yet, beauty." He whispered with a laugh, lacing his fingers with hers and pulling her hands over her head, holding her firmly to the deck.

It was in this moment that Katherine panicked, memories suddenly flooding back to her from the past. Instead of Philip softly kissing her, she saw another man holding her roughly to the deck as the other men jeered around her, making lewd comments. Arching her back again, Katherine desperately tried to buck the man off, fighting against his grip but he was just too strong. She started to sob in frustration, jerking her body back and forth in an attempt to get away. She could hear him shouting to the other men that this was going to be an experience as she felt her skirt slowly slide up her legs. Tears fell down her face as she screamed and kicked, frantically struggling to get away.

"What's wrong? Katherine?" Philip whispered, startled by the turn in her emotion. Her blue eyes were welling with tears as she seemed to stare straight past him. She tugged at her hands as if trying to free herself, even though he was barely holding her to the deck. He quickly let go of her hands, sitting back on his knees. "Katherine?" He whispered again, shaking her shoulders slightly.

With a cry, she sat upright, her hands flying to her mouth as she gasped for air. "I'm so sorry." She whispered, tears falling down her face as she looked over him.

"What in the hell was that all about?"

"I have to go." Katherine shouted, pushing past him and running across the deck quickly.

Philip shook his head and leaned back against the crates, disturbed by the sudden turn of events. At first, she had been so willing, but then it was almost like she had slipped from the present and was staring at an image from her past. Obviously someone had treated her very badly and Philip was going to find out everything he could about the girl. What had started as a simple conquest had now turned into his sole mission. Looking out over the open waters, he smiled to himself as he began to plan his next move.

********

Chapter 2 coming soon: Katherine has a run in with Charlie and Philip finally gets a glimpse into her past.