Ocean Breezes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He soon emerged and, as she had hoped, had simply put on the clothes the resort staff had delivered earlier in the day. His white linen shirt contrasted nicely with his tan and the khaki shorts were a nice touch as well. They chatted at the patio table and she was amused to watch him try to keep eye contact as he noticed her unbuttoned dress.

As Maria served dinner it appeared that she too took notice of the open buttons. They enjoyed a light dish of shrimp and scallops on fresh greens and island fruit. Maria took her leave early, explaining that her next guests had put in a special request for the evening. His imagination began to run, but she told the chef to go right ahead and enjoy the evening, they could certainly load the dishwasher themselves.

The sexual tension increased as they again had the place to themselves. He went to the kitchen to check for seconds and in his absence she unbuttoned two more buttons, one on the top and one on the bottom. Just three buttons now held the dress together. She wondered for how much longer. She joined him in the kitchen to learn there were no more seconds to be had and he gazed longingly at the new revelation.

In her haste to leave Maria had left the CD player on in the kitchen.

CLICK THIS LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ58TVYNFro&ob=av2n

Bonnie Raitt had always been a favorite with soulful, sexy grooves, and soon he had taken her in his arms, dancing around the kitchen. The sangria loosened their dancing styles and he twirled her around the kitchen, watching the hem of her dress rise as she did. They swayed together with his arms around her, her ass pulled tightly against the front of his khakis. Soon the button at her navel was deemed unnecessary and only two remained.

She pried his hands open and took the bowl of fruit from the fridge. "High school rules?" she asked, slipping a piece of banana between her lips."

"Fuck high school rules," he said, taking a bite of the fruit and rending all but a final button useless on her dress. She pushed him back against the butcher block. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt, taking the time to kiss, nibble and lick the newly-exposed skin before undoing another. Soon she pulled the shirt from his shoulders and attacked his nipples. She knew this was one of his favorite erogenous zones and she aggressively put her teeth to work. This was far rougher than she would like her own nipples treated, but he loved it and she loved to please him.

They returned to dancing and he spun her a couple of times, then was again behind her, rocking with the music, this time with his hands on her exposed breasts. She reached an arm behind his neck, pressing her chest out, begging him to fondle her.

She turned and unzipped his shorts, allowing them to fall to the floor. She kissed his mouth as her hand stroked the length of his hardness. Again she pushed him back against the table and was on her knees. Her tongue explored the thick vein beneath, laying her tongue flat against it. She licked and nibbled gently, slowly, methodically, exploring every wrinkle, every change in texture that presented itself to her mouth.

As her hands stroked his shaft she allowed each testicle in turn to drop into her mouth and she played with each with her tongue. Knowing he had just showered she even licked his perineum applying just the right amount of force with the tip of her tongue to make his knees weak.

As her hands continued to stroke him she carefully studied the head. Larger than most, it was deliciously smooth with just a trace of precum beginning to ooze. She eagerly licked that up, and then worked his length into her mouth. She was quite proud of her oral skills and soon his entire cock was in her mouth. She held it there for a second then pulled back until just the head was between her lips. She caught his gaze and they locked eyes as her mouth continued to work its magic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS870zCCAwM&feature=related

He pulled her to her feet and kissed her. His hands released the final button and the dress fell away onto the growing pile of clothes on the floor. She instructed him sit on the butcher block and he gladly complied, his butt on the edge. Her hand stroked him as they kissed. She paused for a moment to allow each nipple to massage his hardness, then she again wrapped her mouth around him.

She paused for a moment and looked into his eyes. "Honey, will you do me a favor?" she asked coyly.

"Anything." At this moment he meant it.

"I'd really like it if you'd cum in my mouth for me," she purred. Unable to speak he nodded to his agreement.

She quickened the pace with both her mouth and her hands and started to hear the changes in his breathing and guttural noises that let her know he was close. It was an incredible feeling of power and authority that she loved. It was ironic. She was on her knees, the traditional position of submission, but it was she who was in charge.

"Oh god, baby, I'm cumming," he announced. She opened her mouth wide, allowing him to empty himself into her. Her hands gently stroked the last of his orgasm from the head. She looked up at him, grinned, and swallowed his gift to her. He again pulled her to him and kissed her, tasting himself in her mouth.

She climbed on top of him, intertwining their naked bodies as they continued to kiss.

Soon she added a rocking motion in her hips and was awarded with him again becoming fully erect. She slid off of him and, gently tugged on her favorite toy, encouraged him to stand as well. She sat on the edge of the table and spread her legs, inviting him to enter her. He did so, slowly and gently as she watched him bury himself into her inch by inch. She lay back on the table and he guided her hands to her clit. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and moved her ankles to his shoulders. As he slowly pumped in and out of her she played with different angles, her feet on both shoulders, or over on just one, feet flat on the table or wrapped around his waist The whole time they admired each other's bronze skin and he always enjoyed watching her breasts bounce with each thrust.

His hands reached under the small of her back and scooped her up as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Their mouths again found each other's as she loved the feel of his skin against hers and his strength supporting her.

Eventually she let go of his neck and slid down to the floor, releasing his cock. She turned and faced the butcher block, offering him a shy smile then bending over and reaching for the far edge of the surface. From behind he spread her legs a bit further and knelt down, darting his tongue and fingers in and out of her very warm wetness. Not one to pass up such an opportunity his hands were all over her magnificent ass, enjoying what little pale skin was left on her body.

She felt his head just at her opening, then groaned deeply as he fully impaled her with a single thrust. She flattened her torso against the smooth wood and enjoyed the feeling of being so very full of him. They settled into a slow, steady rhythm. It wasn't the frantic, wild fucking that this position lends itself to (and that they had enjoyed before) but the pure pleasure of having their bodies seamlessly connected. She reached back, between his legs, and gave his balls a gentle tickle, her secret weapon.

Soon his breathing and pace increased, as did the strength of his thrusts. She noticed his hands on her hips took a stronger grip and soon he had a firm but still gentle grip on her hair. She felt her own orgasm growing within her. Well the truth was that with more than a full day of sex her orgasms seemed to always be bubbling near the surface and within just a few more seconds she once again began to let out the cry of her pleasure. This sent him over the edge and soon she was awash in his cum, her pelvic muscles gently milking every drop into her.

Exhausted, she climbed up on the table and curled up. He spooned in behind her, having grabbed her long-discarded dress to use as a cover until they were again able to move.

She awoke an hour or so later to the sound of his voice on the house phone. "That's right, package number 9, if you could send that right over." She rolled over and apparently looked puzzled. "No worries, sweeties, I just called the desk to send over a treat for later," he said and kissed her.

She threw on the discarded dress and pulled the pitcher of water from the fridge and filled a tall glass, then found the bowl of fruit that had been ignored halfway through their last session. As they shared a snack some rehydration, the doorbell rang. "Whatever you just ordered I think arrived," she called, walking down the hallway. She opened the door and was surprised to see Maria there, holding a box that a dozen donuts may have come in. The chef was apparently off duty and was wearing a bright yellow blouse and a short, khaki skirt. The blouse was sleeveless and fell just short of the waistband of the skirt. Her deeply-tanned skin was a stark contrast to the bright fabric. With her was Angelo, their bellman from their arrival. If a movie was ever made of Angelo's life his role would surely be played by Antonio Banderas, tall and muscular with lots of wavy dark hair and a strong chin.

"Have you brought us dessert?" she asked and before Maria could object had taken the box from her. She yanked open the box and was surprised to see not pastries, but some different treats. There were four silk cords with fringed tassels, each about six or eight feet long. There was also a bright red blindfold and in the bottom there seemed to be a variety of other items. She quickly closed the box in embarrassment

But the chef reassured her. "Oh miss, please don't worry, that's what a resort like this is for, to relax and have fun, do all those things you wish you could do at home but never do." She hesitated, then added, "Many of our guests even do things they would never do at home." The two women seemed to embrace as the chef whispered something in her ear.

She turned to him, "So it seems you're feeling a bit kinky, eh?" she said with a grin. He nodded. "Are you feeling kinky enough to let our friends here watch?"

He took deep breath and got his knees back under him. "I think we should define 'watch'." Always the pragmatist.

"Simple, you, I and these lovely items in the box are on the bed. Maria and Angelo are on that beautiful white sofa in the bedroom and never the twain shall meet." The other three were nodding in agreement.

He took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. He pulled the covers back on the bed and lifted her dress over her head. She sat back in the center of the bed and eagerly raised her hands to the headboard. He was firm but loving as he secured each wrist to the two top posters of the bed. Being an Eagle Scout did, afterall, have its benefits. "If at any time you become uncomfortable and want me to stop, just say the word 'rootbeer'," he told her. "You can complain and scream all you want, but the safe word is 'rootbeer'." She nodded.

He tied her feet to the other two posts and suddenly she felt self-conscious, spread eagle and naked in front of two strangers. He offered the blindfold but she declined. "It would be a shame not to be able to take in all of the beauty this island has to offer," she said, looking at their guests who had settled in not six feet away from where she was on display.

He emptied the content of the box onto the bedside table, showing her the bottle of massage oil, a variety of vibrators still in the original package, an ostrich feather, a black riding crop and a short wooden paddle. "OK?" he asked. She hesitated, then nodded. "Ropes are OK?" Another nod.

"Did you happen to notice the Velcro on the inside of the canopy of the bed?" Angelo asked. They had not, but with the suggestion, a panel covering most of the area was visible. He reached up and gave it a tug. The fabric peeled away to reveal her reflection in the mirror hanging above her.

She watched in the mirror as he knelt next to her on the bed and took the massage oil. He warmed it a bit in his hand then spread it across her breasts and her very erect nipples. She loved how the dark skin glistened after his touch and the feel of his silky smooth touch on her. He slowly, meticulously worked across her shoulders, chest and flat stomach as she watched.

As he moved to kneel between her legs she looked over to see Angelo sitting with one leg on the floor and the other along the back of the seat of the couch. Maria sat between them, the back of her head resting on his shoulder and the front of her blouse unbuttoned. His hand covered her breasts, toying lazily with her body.

Back on the bed he traced the back of a fingernail along the outline of her pubic hair, tickling lightly and promoting blood flow to the region. He leaned forward and guided himself into her, then knelt again with his head pressing against her g-spot with each slow thrust. She watched in the mirror as his hand went to her clit and slowly massaged it.

Her gaze went to the couch to see Maria had shed her blouse and turned to face Angelo. His hands were on her ass and her nipples in his mouth. Her long, dark hair swayed against her bare back as she moved. A tiny fuchsia thong was visible beneath her raised skirt.

She began pulling against her restraints as perhaps the 1200th orgasm of the week began to build in her toes. The fingers on her clit helped move the orgasm to her lower thighs until it stopped abruptly. He offered a sly grin, apathetic toward her needs.

She pouted. Unfortunately, he enjoyed her pouts and it did her no good whatsoever.

He put the massage oil back and took the ostrich feather. She loved the light touch that made her skin tingle. He tickled her ear with it, then went down the left side of her neck to her left breast, which he dawdled on for some time, then the left side of her stomach and briefly between her legs. It went down the outside of her left leg, quickly between her legs again, then up that leg for more time in her pleasure zone.

Her eyes were open to mere slits but she saw Maria slide down Angelo's body to kneel between his legs. He wrapped her hair around his fist and sat back, enjoying the pleasures she offered to him.

The ostrich feather found her right breast and it tickled her breast before ducking back between her legs. The feather was soon replaced with his mouth, nipping and tugging at her swollen clit. He had a finger in her, again pressing against her g-spot as his tongue did its magic. She wanted desperately to touch him, grab him, stroke him, but her silken bonds kept her hands in place. She evidently grew a bit louder, as she saw Maria turn and watch them as she continued stroking Angelo's impressive hardness.

Her moans had just given away to the pre-orgasm silence when he stopped abruptly and kissed her mouth. She began to wonder how long she could take this kind of torture. But she had no doubt she was going to find out.

He removed a vibrator from its packaging and switched it to the low setting. It slid effortlessly into her very wet box. He lay down next to her and slowly worked it in and out of her as they watched their guests.

As if waiting for their full attention, Maria stood and shimmied out of her thong and removed Angelo's pants. He slouched to the edge of the sofa cushion and Maria again sat on his lap, but this time facing the bed with her hands on his knees. She lowered herself onto his hardness and the couple watched him bury himself into her smoothly-shaved womanhood. The unique position gave them a full view of the beautiful woman as she worked him in and out of her.

He turned the vibrator up a notch to medium and slightly increased the speed of his hand. The results were predictable.

Maria again slipped off him and knelt in front of the couch. Her hand worked in a corkscrew motion on the shaft as she licked the head. They noticed that the two were perfectly-aligned to give the couple on the bed a clear view of the action and they concluded that Maria and Angelo were no strangers to this situation.

The vibrator went to high.

It was clear that Angelo was about to erupt and they both waited eagerly to see what Maria would do. She kept to her task and as he released his load she aimed his head toward her chest. The thick globs of cum splattered her as she continued to stroke him. Soon her tongue cleaned him off. Then she turned an eye to the bed. "Would you like some," she asked, offering a gooey breast to her hostess. Back home she never would have agreed, might even have been offended, but this was a different setting and she found herself saying "yes." She tasted Angelo's offering from the woman's breast and was enveloped in the thought of the naughty play.

She cleaned Maria's breasts, then gently nudged her back to the couch as the vibrator was replaced with a tongue after her restraints were removed. She found herself on top of him in a 69 position and as an orgasm built for a third time she tried desperately to muffle her cries lest she again be denied. But he continued to lap at her wetness until she was awash with pleasure. It was a nearly-crippling orgasm that pulsed through her, leaving her body limp against his and his face covered in her pleasure.

It was some minutes before she could move and when she did she noticed the couch was vacant except for a brightly-covered thong that was left folded neatly on the arm.

His mind raced ahead to dinner the following night.

12