Oceanbreeze Court Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers

As Jenny finished coming, Trisha called out, "Good work Dad!" Mike looked a little sheepish as he realized that he had finger-fucked his new girlfriend to orgasm in front of his daughter. The rest of us were a bit more restrained than Mike and Jenny. However, we were eager to get back out in front of the audience. While the time between our two scenes in the first act seemed very short, time seemed to drag before our first scene in the second act.

We finally heard Mike calling the cues for the start of the second act, but it seemed forever before Drew called us to our places in the wings from which we'd start our third scene.

Our third scene consisted mostly of movements during which there was a lot of touching between the partners. We had been very strictly instructed not to touch each others' genitals while on stage. However, Trisha brushed my dick with her hand several times during the scene. I don't know if that was accident or design, but I wasn't complaining. As I said before, the scene ended with me on my back on the floor holding Trisha prone above me and then lowering her down onto my body. In the few seconds that Trisha lay on top of me before the scene ended, she whispered, "Wouldn't it be great to be fucking right now?"

Back in the dressing room after the scene, Wendy announced to everyone, "I'm out there lying naked on top of Jeff and I hear Trisha tell Harry that she'd like to be fucking him right then. That put an image in my mind! Don't say things like that. You'll make me horny, or hornier!" Everyone laughed. We were all more than a bit horny.

As I explained, our last scene ended with me in a "passionate embrace" with Wendy. Since our first rehearsal, she and I had worked out how we wanted to hold that pose. We pressed our downstage hips together very tightly with our down stage hands on each others' asses. However, we left some space between our upstage hips so that each of us could fit a hand between us. Wendy grasped my dick with her upstage hand and was gently rubbing a finger on the underside of my dickhead. My upstage hand was between Wendy's slightly spread legs fingering her clit. We figured that no one would see what we were doing to each other. It was a thrill to be doing it in front of an unknowing audience.

Kelly had been posed in the last scene with Mike, upstage of Wendy and me. Once we were back in the dressing room after the scene, Kelly said to the group, "Wendy and my husband are bad. I glance at them during the last pose and she's got her hand around his dick and he's fingering her clit!"

Trisha piped up, "We should all do something like that. If we're careful, the audience won't see. Playing with each other onstage: that will be a rush!"

Before we could pursue that idea further, we heard Drew's voice on the dressing room PA telling us to prepare for curtain call. I'm not sure how the others felt, but, to me, the curtain call seemed very different from the rest of the play. During our scenes, we were doing things under the pretense that the audience was not there. We were supposed to be only images in the characters' dreams. That pretense was gone during the curtain call. We would be expressing acknowledging the audience, standing onstage naked, facing them and interacting with them to an extent. This promised to be a more intense experience. I was looking forward to it.

We walked out in a line, led by Wendy. I was between Kelly and Trisha. We started out facing stage left. On a cue shouted by Mike from the wings, we turned to our right, giving the audience our full frontal. I don't know whether the audience really appreciated our performance or was just happy to see more skin, but the applause seemed thunderous.

I was right. The curtain call was a very different experience from the rest of the play. For one thing, I could think about what I was experiencing rather than what I was supposed to be doing. I was standing in front of about 2,000 people. A slight breeze across my dick was a constant reminder that I was completely nude. That might sound embarrassing, but, at that moment, I was thrilled. I felt that it was a privilege to stand there fully exposed to these people. I was proud that my wife was standing naked next to me. I felt sorry for the audience, who had to wear clothes.

We took each other's hands and bowed to the audience. Then, our line split between Kelly and Guy. Jerome came out and received his applause. Kelly Wright came out followed by Mark and Ann. The four actors stood together clothed with five of us, naked, on either side of them. It seemed to me that the actors being dressed emphasized our nudity.

When we left the stage and went back to the dressing room, we were all as high, or higher, than we had been at any time during the show. Trisha hugged her father, exclaiming, I'm so happy we're doing this!" Of course, they were both still naked.

Kelly turned to me and said, gleefully, "I'm incredibly horny right now." She grabbed me by the dick and led me into the shower room. It didn't take much to get me hard. Kelly leaned back against the wall, spread her legs, and used her hands to guide my dick into her cunt. Jesus was she wet! This was not the time for tender and loving. I started pumping Kelly hard. After a few moments, I realized that Wendy and Jeff had come into the shower room. Jeff had Wendy against the wall only inches away from Kelly. Jeff was banging Wendy forcefully.

I vaguely heard the dressing room door open and then laughter from the people still in the dressing room. I heard Trisha calling, "Kelly, Wendy, there's something out here for you."

Kelly grunted out loudly, "Give . . . me . . . a . . . minute."

Wendy was more direct: "Goddamnit, wait till I come!"

As Kelly started to come, I put my hands on her ass and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me. Kelly started to moan loudly. That was followed by a scream: "OH . . . MY . . . GOD!" As Kelly screamed that, I shot my load into her. After we came, I leaned Kelly against the wall. She kept her legs wrapped around me. We kissed for what seemed like a long time. Even Wendy's vocal orgasm didn't disturb us.

Kelly finally put her feet down and I pulled out. Jeff and Wendy were still entwined as Kelly and I turned to the shower room door way. The rest of the chorus and Drew were standing there. They had been watching us fuck.

After a short silence, Trisha said, "That was hot."

There was another silence. Jenny broke that silence by saying, "Kelly, you have flowers out here."

Except for Guy, the men had agreed to have flowers delivered to the chorus women on opening night. I had ordered flowers for Kelly, Jenny, and Trisha. Mike had ordered flowers for Jenny and Trisha. Jeff had ordered flowers for Wendy. I had to pay for them, but we even talked Rob into sending flowers to Arianna.

There was still a bit of cum on the tip of my dick when Trisha came up, her flowers in hand, and kissed me. "Thank you," she said.

Jenny followed Trisha. Jenny hugged me, kissed me, and said, "Thank you for the flowers Harry. And thanks for talking me into doing this." Jenny ran a finger along the head of my dick, picking up a little of my semen. She brought the finger to her mouth and licked it. "Still tastes good," she said.

Because it was a Wednesday night and several of us had to work the next day, we did not go out drinking after the show. That doesn't mean I got much sleep that night. Kelly and I were still buzzing when we got home. It was a pleasant night, so we went out and fucked in the back yard. Then we took a long shower together under the outdoor shower we'd had installed about a month earlier.

Although it was very late, I spied the nude form of Allison peering around the corner of our house. "Come over here and get under the shower," I called. Allison joined Kelly and me under the shower for a few minutes. After we toweled each other off, we went inside.

While I mixed us drinks, Allison asked, "Well, how was it?"

"Allison, it was the most fantastic experience," Kelly answered. "You can't believe how erotic it is to be naked and wriggling around in front of that many people. We were so horny that Harry and I fucked in the dressing room in front of everyone as soon as we finished the curtain call. You have to do it sometime!"

"I'd love to," Allison replied, "but I'll never get Kurt to go along. He'll get naked in small groups, but he'd never do something like that. But, hey, you have six more opportunities to enjoy it."

"Seven," I interjected.

"Seven?" Allison asked. "Tomorrow night, Friday, and two shows Saturday and Sunday."

"There's a special matinee on Friday for theater students from the university and from the high school for performing arts," I explained.

Allison said, "Oooh. You're doing this for students?"

"Yeah,' Kelly answered. "Although, I think that the high school kids needed written permission from their parents to see the show."

When I got to the office, a bit late, the next day, Becky asked, "How was the first performance?"

"Interesting," I replied.

Becky grinned. "Very revealing I expect."

I was still buzzing off of the thrill of the opening night and building anticipation for the second performance. I wasn't getting any work done. About an hour later, my phone rang. When I picked up, it was Jenny.

"Harry, I can't get shit done. Do you want to go for a walk?"

"I'm not getting anything done either. I'll be down to your office in a minute," I told her.

Jenny's office was a floor below me. By the time I made it down the stairs, Jenny was outside her office waiting for me. Jenny's secretary, Carol, was there too. Carol was quite a bit older and more direct than my secretary.

"Hello Mr. Stone," Carol greeted me. "I hope that you two had fun last night. I'm looking forward to seeing the show Saturday night and seeing what both of you look like under those clothes." Carol was not keeping her voice down.

Anna Light, a willowy blonde senior associate, had the office next to Jenny's. Anna stuck her head out. "What was Carol talking about?" I guess Anna correctly perceived the "busted" looks on Jenny's and my faces. She said, "Oh God! You're both in that naked play? I heard that they recruited people locally to go naked, but I never thought anyone I knew would do it." Anna paused. "What's it like being naked in front of all those people?" Anna asked.

Jenny answered, "In all truth, it is probably the most fun I've ever had. You really should do something like it some time. You'll be scared to death going in, but you'll have the time of your life."

Anna blushed deeply. "No, no, I could never take my clothes off in front of strangers!"

"Why not?" Jenny asked. We walked away while Anna tried to come up with an answer.

When we got outside, Jenny said, "I guess we have to assume that our role in the show will be all over the firm."

"Are you regretting doing the show?" I asked.

"Absolutely not," Jenny replied forcefully. "I guess that you and Kelly have turned me into an exhibitionist, but I wouldn't give this experience up for anything. Last night I felt more free, powerful, beautiful, and sexy than I've ever felt."

"You've always been beautiful and sexy," I said.

"Thanks. And I met Mike," Jenny said.

"How is he?" I asked.

"He's a great guy and a great lover,' Jenny said.

"He seems like a good guy," I said. "I'm also impressed with his daughter."

Jenny laughed. "According to Mike, Trisha is very impressed with both you and Kelly. Very, very impressed, if you get my meaning."

"Humm," I said.

"There shouldn't be a problem," Jenny said. "I know from personal experience that you guys do threesomes."

"Does Mike know...?" I asked, gesturing with my finger between Jenny and myself.

"I told him," Jenny said brightly. "He's perfectly okay with that. He likes the two of you. He said that after spending so much time with you naked, he understands perfectly why I find the two of you attractive."

"So, you're suggesting that I may have more sex with Jenny Masters to look forward to?"

Jenny grinned. "Probably."

I was a lovely day. Jenny and I walked and talked for over an hour, and then got lunch. We both did have to go back to the office to check messages, and get our warm-up suits.

As we were riding back up the elevator in our building, with several other people, Jenny said to me, "Let's go over to the theater earlier tonight. I can't wait to get my clothes off." That comment turned a few heads.

We did get to the theater earlier. So did the rest of the chorus. Everyone shucked their warm-ups as soon as they got inside the theater. Someone had posted the local paper's review of the show on the wall of the dressing room. The reviewer did comment on the "attractive nude chorus, all locally recruited, suggesting that our town can confidently show more skin," but generally did not like the show. Oh well. The reviewer wasn't having the fun that we were.

I had thought that we might be a little flat after the thrill of the opening night had passed. Doing something a second time is rarely as much fun as the first time. I was wrong. The second night was just as much fun as the first night.

We were a little less exuberant in the dressing room after the show Thursday night. No one fucked in the shower room. However, as we were getting dressed, Wendy let out a loud "Oh my God!"

"What is it?" Jeff asked loudly enough for all of us to hear.

With only her warm-up pants on, Wendy walked to the center of the room pointing at her smart phone. "I just got a text from my mom. She and Dad have three tickets to this show tomorrow night. She wants to know if I want to come with them."

Laughing, Kelly asked, "You didn't tell your parents that you're in the show?"

"No," Wendy said in a voice laced with some panic. "They live 60 miles out of town. I figured that they'd never know."

Jeff was smiling now too. "I guess that you'd better tell them now."

Wendy was calming. "No. I don't think so. I'll just tell them that I'm busy and I hope that they enjoy the show. Maybe they won't be pissed when they've seen how much fun we're having."

The special Friday matinee was weird because the audience seemed so young. The producers were giving a free performance for area performing arts students. Because there was nudity but no overt sex, the High School for Performing Arts brought its students whose parents had given permission. There was a question and answer session scheduled with the students after the performance.

We had all assumed that the Q & A session was just with the professional actors. After the show, we were putting on our warm-ups and talking about where to eat before the public performance that night.

Mike stormed into the dressing room. "Why aren't you all onstage for the Q & A?" he demanded.

"That doesn't include us, does it?" Wendy said. "What can we say about performing arts? We're just running around naked."

"It sure as hell does include you," Mike replied. "For this week, you're all paid performers, so get your asses out there and earn your checks."

We dutifully trooped out onstage in our warm-ups. Thoughts of dinner evaporated and the taste of the stale sandwiches served backstage wafted in my mouth. I was, however, gratified when the students stood and applauded us as we walked out.

I think that the professional actors would have preferred that we had been excluded from the Q & A. Most of the students' questions were directed to us. Most of the questions were various ways of asking us to describe the experience of performing in the nude.

One question stood out a little, largely because it was asked by a very attractive, well developed girl in a tight HSPA tee shirt. "What preparation did you go through in order to perform in the nude?"

Wendy, our spokesperson, gave a succinct answer: "I took a deep breath and then took my clothes off."

The girl who asked the question said, very thoughtfully, "I could do that."

The Friday night show was sold out again. This time we knew that there were people in the audience who knew some of us. This is counterintuitive, but I think that knowledge made the Friday performance more fun. At least Jenny, Wendy, and I knew that we were performing nude in front of people who knew us in clothed life. Maybe it's a form a flashing, but we all found that stimulating.

We were still all nude in the dressing room after curtain call. None of us were ever in a hurry to get dressed. Drew cracked the door open, "Wendy," she called, "there are a man and a woman out here who say they're your parents."

"They are," Wendy replied. "Can you let them back here?"

Drew looked around to see if any of the rest of us objected. No one did. "Sure," Drew said and closed the door.

"Don't anyone get dressed," Wendy called out.

A few minutes later, Drew opened the door again and let in a somewhat older couple, nicely dressed. They looked around at all of us, not sure what to think. Completely nude, Wendy walked up to her parents. With the three of them standing together, you could see a family resemblance. I guessed that Wendy's mother would look lovely in the nude too.

"Did you like the show?" Wendy asked her parents.

"You could have told us that you are in it and what you do in it," Wendy's mother chided her.

"Would you have bought tickets if I had?" Wendy asked.

"Probably not," her father answered.

Wendy half turned and gestured for Jeff to join them. I didn't envy Jeff at that moment. Meeting your girlfriend's parents for the first time is tough enough. Doing it stark naked must be chilling.

Jeff handled it well. To Wendy's parents, Jeff said, "You have a very beautiful and talented daughter."

"Yes, well, I guess we saw every bit of that beauty tonight," her father replied.

Wendy intervened. "Mom, Dad, most of us are going to the pub across the street to get a drink or two. Would you like to come?"

Jeff added, "We'd be honored if you join us."

Hesitantly, Wendy's mother, looking at her husband, said, "I suppose."

We quickly put on our warm-up suits. In addition to Wendy, Jeff, and Wendy's parents, Kelly, Trisha, Jenny, Mike, and I went across the street to a faux English pub called "The Cock & Cattle." The post-show crowd had thinned some so we found two tables to push together.

Although it was supposed to be an English pub, the servers were dressed in short skirts of plaid wool, more suggestive of Scotland than England. The skirt flattered our server, a cute brunette with great legs. When she brought our first round of drinks, she announced, "this round is on that lady across the bar."

I looked up and saw Kelly Wright waving at us. She was sitting at a table with Mike and Drew, the stage mangers.

The server went on, "The lady said that you guys are the actors who go naked in that show across the street."

Wendy, rather proudly, said, "That is correct."

"That is so cool," our server replied. "I saw the show with my boyfriend Wednesday, my night off. I didn't like it that well but you guys looked like you were having a great time."

"We were," Trisha responded.

"Damn straight. Your next round is on me," the server said. "I told my boyfriend after the show that I'd love to do what you are doing."

"What did he say?" Trisha asked.

"He got pissy and said that I should only take my clothes off for him. What fun is that? He's seen me naked hundreds of times. I'd like some new people to see me."

The server took our food orders and left. That late, we could only get bar food, but it beat the sandwiches at the theater.

Mike got a more serious look on his face. "I've got something to say. I thought about doing it more privately, but we've all become a sort of family. Trisha told you back when we started rehearsals that I took my wife's death last year very hard. Trisha did too and we sort of withdrew from each other. Trisha pressured me to do this show with her thinking that going nude together would open us up to each other again. It worked. Trisha's been telling me a lot more since we've been doing this. She told me something that Kelly and Harry should know." Mike looked at his daughter. So did everyone else.

HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers