Oceanfront Love Affair

Story Info
Two married couples meet on vacation in paradise.
2.7k words
3.85
161.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and her husband Mark went to Cancun, for their summer vacation. This was a much needed trip. Time for fun, sun and complete relaxation.

Sarah a petite woman, with an olive complexion, dark hair and eyes, all of 34 years young. Mark, a tall fair skinned sandy haired man with light eyes, two years the elder of his wife of 10 years. As the hustle and bustle of their everyday lives passed them by, the romance and passion had disappeared from their marriage. This was an attempt to bring back what has been missing for such a long time.

They had arrived at their hotel. An ocean front bungalow, a wrap around porch, perfect for lounging. Their quaint little shelter was shaded from the sun. Two hammocks strung in front facing the ocean. The sky was a perfect shade of blue, the warm breeze blowing through their hair. They had made it to Paradise!

After unpacking and unwinding from their long trip, Mark & Sarah decided to take a walk on the beach. As they walked along inhaling the salt air, looking into the crystal blue water, they had met another couple. The two strangers were their age and married a short time. The four had talked and got to know each other very well. The two couples made plans to have dinner together that night.

Their new friends Ryan and Michelle were only 4 bungalows down from Mark and Sarah. Not only did they make friends, but neighbors as well. At dinner, Sarah and Ryan really connected. The eye contact and body language could tell anyone they were very comfortable with one another. As the champagne was poured and the candles began to burn out, they had decided to take their get together to the beach.

The foursome walked along the water, splashing and playing. A new friendship had definitely developed. This trip was turning out to be the best one ever! Ryan and Michelle live only a state away from Mark and Sarah, which was a bonus to their meeting.

The couples had decided to turn this into an all niter. Something they haven't done in a long time. The air was crisp, and the mist from the water had their bodies glistening. The girls decided they wanted blankets, so they went together to get them. Ryan and Mark talked and joked with each other, as they tried to find the perfect spot to build their fire and snuggle with their partners.

The fire was built and the blankets were laid out. The four had a great time laughing and talking. Feeling the buzz from the champagne. As they sat there the glow of the fire bouncing off their bodies. The flames flickering and shadowing parts of their faces. Ryan and Sarah had been exchanging looks all night. Their eyes kept locking on each others. Almost getting lost in the moment as their partners sat beside them. They felt a closeness, a need, a want. The hours passed so quickly. As they laid back and watched the sunrise, Ryan felt Sarah's hand next to his. He stroked her hand having her feel his lust for her, she responded back with the same touch.

The next night the foursome went their separate ways. Spending time with their significant other. The whole day Sarah thought of Ryan's dark eyes, looking deeply into hers. His tall fit body, his strong hands. She remembered watching him as he sipped his champagne, his lips gently touching the glass, with his lips slightly parted. Oh how she wanted his lips to be on hers. Seeing him put his arm around his wife, made her long to have his arms around her, holding her tight. Remembering the feel of his hand in hers, she longed for his touch again.

After dinner Mark and Sarah lay in the hammocks swinging back and forth feeling the night breeze on their sunned skin. Its coolness soothed, and relaxed them both. Soon they had fallen asleep. Mark had been awakened by a couple next-door to them, as they stumbled into their bungalow. He woke Sarah and they went inside.

Having a hard time trying to go back to sleep Sarah put on her silk robe and went out on the beach. She walked near the water, her toes feeling the water rushing over them. She sighed as she listened to the waves crashing on the shore. Inhaling the salty air she closed her eyes and visualized Ryan holding her tight. What a feeling of contentment, for a moment she felt complete.

Ryan and Michelle had arrived back to their bungalow as Sarah was walking down to the water. Michelle was exhausted from their busy day and went right to sleep. Ryan had tried to sleep, but to no avail. He had Sarah's eyes on his mind. When he closed his eyes her eyes and face would haunt him. How her eyes would look deeply into his with such hunger. He finally gave in to his thoughts and put on his shirt and walked down the beach to see if Sarah would still be there.

As he walked on, he saw Sarah's silhouette as the light from the moon peered down on her. The closer he got the more alive her body became. Sarah's dark hair shining in the moonlight, her nipples erect as the ocean air fondled her body. He felt his manhood move as he looked at her longing for her body to be against his. Calling out to her, she turned and waved him over. The two walked slowly together, telling stories, laughing, sharing gentle touches. Ryan had begun to fall for this dark haired beauty, harder then he had for any other. You could see the desire in Sarah's eyes as she looked at Ryan. They both knew it was wrong to have these feelings. But they were so drawn to each other.

They had walked about a mile on that sandy beach. Sarah said to Ryan, "we really should head back now, it is getting very late." As they turned to go back, Ryan turned to Sarah and said "I can't let you go back, not yet." She looked deep into his eyes and softly whispered "Then don't let me go." With that he leaned in and lifted Sarah's chin and kissed her ever so gently. His kiss was soft yet she could feel he wanted her just as much as she wanted him. Her arms went around his neck and she pulled him close. Her mouth found his and they kissed again. Little kisses that turned into a long passionate kiss. Their tongues dancing together, her soft lips pressing against his. Ryan pulled her into him. As their bodies quickly joined together, Ryan let his hands glide up and down Sarah's body. Feeling her smooth skin through the silk robe. His hands found her waist and untied her robe. Exposing her silk blue teddy. Eagerly his hands felt her hard nipples, rolling them between his fingers, gently pinching and tugging them. Then moving to her tight round ass, squeezing it, feeling the roundness. Sliding his fingers underneath her panties as he fondles her perfect ass. Sarah's heart is pounding, her body trembling as this man she just met begins to explore her body.

Sarah runs her hands over his back, holding him tight, feeling his body tremble with hers. They kiss and Ryan's hand finds her full breasts again. Taking them his hands, caressing each one. He feels her nipples getting harder with every touch. He kisses down her neck inhaling her scent, tasting her skin. His hands fondling her breasts as she arches her back, offering her breasts to him. He kneels down on the cool sandy beach, taking her hand and pulling her towards him. Sarah responds and sits beside him. Kissing him so passionately, she was very hungry for him. She wanted him in more ways then one could imagine.

Ryan gently laid Sarah down in the sand. Kissing her passionately on the lips, down her neck, making his way to her round, full breasts. He licks her nipples, sucking them gently. Pinching her nipple as he sucks the other. His hands running up and down her body like wild. Noticing every curve, neglecting nothing. As he makes his way down her tummy, she moans louder, almost gasping. She wants him inside her. But he will make her wait. He wants her sweet juices.

Ryan runs his hand up Sarah's thigh as he kisses down her tummy. He parts her legs and feels the warmth coming from her soft mound. Moving slowly he strokes her pussy as her wetness soaks her panties. Her panties so wet, they have formed to her pussy. Ryan can feel her soft lips through her silk panties. He slides his finger under them. Feeling her shaven pussy. Her lips soaked with her sweet juices. He slides his finger inside her lips, circling her swollen clit. He takes it out and has her taste her wetness. Sarah swallows his finger and takes all of her juice. He then slides her panties off, and lowers his head, parts her lips and dives into her sugary, sweetness. Licking her pussy with long hard strokes. From her hole to her clit, then circling her clit, flicking it with his tongue. Sliding his tongue beyond her slit and licking her tight asshole. Licking her asshole and back to her sopping wet pussy.

Sarah grabs his head, grinding his mouth harder and harder. Her hips bucking like wild as he eats her, sucking her lips, nibbling on them. Sarah can't take it she is so out of control. Her hips fucking Ryan's face faster and harder with every lick. In a lustful, voice, in between her moans of pleasure, she says to him "Oh yes Ryan, I want to feel you inside me!" Pulling him up to her, she kisses him and tastes her pussy juices. Her sweet nectar filling her mouth.

Sarah has Ryan lay on his back. She lies down beside him, her hands roaming his body. Running her nails over his chest. Feeling the goose bumps as she nears his nipples. She circles his nipples with her nails, then gently pinches them. Licking her fingers and circling his hard nipples, pulling on them as he had hers. Fondling his breasts like she would another woman's. Sucking his nipple, then the other one. Gently pinching and biting each one. Running her hand down his muscular stomach, her hand found his hard cock. Feeling what was soon to be inside her. Her hand stroked Ryan's cock through his boxers.

With every stroke, he throbbed harder than the stroke before. She pulled his boxers down and looked at his cock. The head was perfect, his shaft was so long and round. She watched it as it throbbed in her hand, then she moistened her lips and slid the head of his cock inside her warm mouth. Sarah twirled her tongue around the head, flicking and sucking it, and then she swallowed his entire shaft. Taking him deep into her throat. Swallowing him completely. Gliding her tongue down his shaft to his tightening balls. Licking each one, nibbling them, lifting as she sucked. Sarah slid his cock deep into her hot little mouth, sucking him hard and fast. Ryan let out a throaty, lustful moan, as he did, he slammed her head down on his cock. Pulling her hair as she came up and slamming her head back down over his cock, making sure he got in deep.

Ryan was fucking her mouth without direction. Slamming his manhood deeper and deeper into her sweet mouth. He moaned her name over and over, telling her to take it all. "Sarah suck my cock hard baby! Oh yes! Take it deeper!" Ryan knew if he kept this up he would cum before he got inside her. He slowed down and stopped, lifted her chin and looked at her. The feeling he had in his heart, he had never felt before. He was falling for this girl, and falling hard. He took her face in his hands and kissed her, very tenderly.

Ryan laid her softly on her back. He took his cock in his hand and rubbed it between her soaking wet legs. Sliding it up and down her glistening pussy. He watched her face as he rubbed his head over her clit, she was in ecstasy. Her moans and breathing were much more intense now. He watched as her breasts bounced slightly as her breathing increased. Reaching down and tweaking her nipples. He began to stroke his cock as he rubbed it over her lips, opening them, getting his cock wet with her sweet nectar. He then slid his cock deep inside her tight, dripping pussy. Their hearts almost explode as he entered her. Feeling her pussy wrapped around his rock hard cock for the first time almost made him cum. Sarah cried out as his swollen member penetrated her for the first time. The moans of pure pleasure, with the sound of the waves crashing were explosive. He began pumping her slowly. He felt her pussy tighten and release. She felt so good to him. He didn't want this to end.

Sarah pulled him on top of her, grabbing his ass pulling him in harder. Her nails digging into him as he thrust gently in and out of her. He started pumping faster, watching her titties bounce with every thrust. She grabbed her breasts and caressed them, pleasuring herself, reaching down and rubbing her clit as Ryan fucked her. She rubbed her clit as if she were masturbating just for him. Their hips bucking uncontrollably. Ryan watched as Sarah's clean shaven pussy swallowed his cock. He would slide in deep and pull out so slow as he watched her lips hold him tight. Her juice rushing over his extremely hard cock. He continues to slide in and out of her. Fast, then slow watching his every move. Sarah's facial expressions were erotic enough to make him blow his load just by looking at her.

Ryan feels Sarah's pussy clamp down on his throbbing cock. He could feel his cum at the head of his dick. He was ready to explode inside her hot little box. He whispered to her "I want you to cum with me baby." She kissed him and moaned as he kissed her hard, and in rhythm with his thrusting pelvis. Grabbing his ass hard, Sarah cried out "fuck me Ryan, fuck my tight pussy baby!" He pumped harder than before, slammed her tight pussy, not holding back. He groaned out as he was ready to blow, "Sarah, I am cumming baby, take this hot load deep!" Sarah fucked Ryan like wild her pussy sliding up and down his cock. She spread her legs wide and moaned as he got as deep as he could. She cried out in sheer ecstasy "Oh my god! Blow you load deep baby! I need your hot cum inside me now!" With that Ryan slammed his cock in deeper than ever before, blowing his load so deep into Sarah's throbbing pussy. Her pussy milking him as her cum flows over his raging cock. Ryan exploded inside her over and over.

As they come to a slow and steady pace, they kiss and stroke each other as they absorb the moment they shared. Feeling their hearts beat together. Ryan kissed Sarah on her forehead and down her face. Slowly rolled off of her, sliding his hands over her soft supple skin as he lay beside her. They both lay there feeling completely intoxicated.

Sarah leaned over and kissed Ryan so tenderly. Looked deeply into his eyes him and said "race ya!" and into the water the both ran. Splashing and playing together. Holding each other close, imbedding their faces in each others mind, so they cannot be forgotten. Sarah looked into Ryan's eyes with a seriousness he had not yet seen. She said to him "thank you for the best night of my life!" He kissed her gently and said "ditto."

They met every night there after for the rest of their 2 week vacation. Sarah found the passion she was looking for, and Ryan was more than willing to give it. Their love affair is still going strong, and will be for a long time.