Ocean's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about his spies?" Ewan asked, eyeing the tribesman suspiciously.

"He has taken a vow of silence over what he has seen and heard," Richard said. "To know the Spirits are real has had a profound effect on him. He has asked to serve the Shaman when they return to the village."

'Everything will be fine, my heart," Silverfin added, nuzzling his mate. "You will see."

****

Goodman's disappearance was reported quickly and local, as well as international, investigators came to check the area. Richard and Ewan said they had seen the yacht and knew Goodman was diving in the area, but it had simply been there one evening and gone the next morning. Searches of the jungle and the ocean turned up nothing, whilst the villagers spoke in hushed terms about him offending the Spirits of the ocean.

There had been no distress signals from the yacht; although there had been some storms at sea it might have been caught in. As no one could say for certain the direction it had taken, the search zone had expanded outwards and still turned up nothing. Back at the missing man's home, investigations had turned up his trade in hunting rare animals; allegations coming thick and fast as Goodman's life was examined more closely. The rumour-mill was rife, spouting the wealthy man had staged his own disappearance, knowing he was about to be investigated.

Ewan's parents came out to visit him and they spent much of their time in the village or visiting their son in the lagoon. They had left after three weeks, promising to return within the year. No one seemed disturbed, life going on as normal in the village and Richard and Ewan continuing with their studies. As days became weeks and nothing of Goodman could be found in the locale, the detectives slowly went away to focus on events closer to home and investigate sightings of the magnate in other parts of South America. Throughout it all, Ewan continued to take nightly swims whenever possible.

****

"It is over, little one," Silverfin assured. "All strangers have left. The sea is ours once more."

"I just worry so much," Ewan murmured from his comfortable position on Silverfin's chest, pausing in his sucking of a dark brown nub.

"We have searched the area with our collective mind. There is no one here, they have all gone. Golden Evil's remains will never be found and his craft was taken a great distance from here before being given to the ocean's depths. Even if the others return, there is nothing here for them to find."

Ewan nodded, eliciting a pleasured gasp from his mate as his hair rubbed against the nipple he had pleasured.

"I want to love you," Silverfin murmured. "Want to be deep inside you, filling you."

"Please." Ewan's reply was a plea and a demand. Ewan took one of Silverfin's hands and began to cover the back with gentle kisses and then turned it over and ran his tongue over the palm, never taking his eyes from Silverfin's.

Ewan was pushed flat onto his back, Silverfin making a place for himself between wide-flung thighs. He knelt there for a moment, drinking in the sight of his mate. His tongue flicked out to lick Ewan's hard shaft from the base to the flushed head. He carefully pressed the heel of his hand against Ewan's sac and then rolling the precious orbs it contained. He ran a finger between taut buttocks, probing the furled entrance hidden from his sight.

Ewan was almost out of his mind with the need to be taken.

"Please," he begged Silverfin. Ewan lifted to his elbows, craning to watch what his mate would do to him.

Silverfin's long, slender penis slid out of its sheath, glistening with natural lubricant. Silverfin teased his lover, rubbing it over Ewan's flexing portal, inserting just the tip and withdrawing. He smiled at the gentle whimpers from his mate as he withdrew once more. Then he used a finger, wielded with infinite care, to stretch his lover.

Ewan shamelessly wailed as Silverfin touched *that* spot inside him

"Oh, that was good. Again," Ewan pleaded, as he tried to thrust back and take in more of his lover's finger.

Silverfin used his strength to hold his mate still. Then he changed his position, Ewan's legs draped over the merman's shoulders, as Silverfin's tongue teased his mate's weeping arousal.The big male gave a satisfied mental growl at the sight of his mate writhing and moaning continually. He worked finger and tongue faster, monitoring Ewan for the signs of his imminent release. Just before Ewan came, Silverfin replaced his mouth with his hand and caught all his lover could offer.

Ewan was boneless and tried to watch through heavy-lidded eyes, but his lover's mental crooning had him virtually drowsing. He knew Silverfin was using his seed to anoint his own already slick shaft. He felt the merman work some into his own stretched channel. It was the first time they had made love this way and Ewan's stomach gave a sudden lurch of anticipation, remembering the vow his mate had made. Silverfin then lifted Ewan's hips high onto his thighs, keeping them angled upwards. Then Ewan lost coherent though as he was entered and his lover's organ shimmied frantically against his jewel.

Ewan was certain he could feel their combined heartbeats as Silverfin seemed content with nothing less than thoroughly possessing him. His mate's hard flesh was pushed deeper into his body than ever before. Silverfin using his powerful haunches to press inside as his penis continued to vibrate. Each movement brushed Ewan's sweet spot over and over and he shivered and trembled uncontrollably, his fingers digging into the sand.

"I love you." The mental cry echoed in Ewan's mind. Simultaneously, tendrils of joy unwound to reach deep, finding and growing against the pleasure centre in Ewan's brain. He felt Silverfin fill him with wet heat, his cream forced deep inside Ewan's willing body. Each spurt was accompanied by an erotic quiver of the merman's organ and Ewan came a second time before being overwhelmed by physical and mental pleasure.

****

A year passed quickly and Ewan's parents, brother, sister-in-law and niece were being ferried by Richard to their lagoon for their promised visit. The family was looking forward to seeing Ewan and meeting the man he had taken as husband. Richard had visited them briefly and everyone knew of Silverfin and eagerly anticipated both families finally meeting.

As they approached the beach they stared at the water as Silverfin's family emerged, swimming alongside to squeals of delight from Ewan's three-year-old niece. On land, Silverfin's family welcomed Ewan's, the children instantly heading to the water to play.

"Our sons have a surprise for you," Notchfin said, pride evident in the mental voice as he addressed Ewan's mother.

All eyes turned to the ocean, where Silverfin and Ewan were slowly emerging, a small bundle held as protectively by Ewan as Silverfin held him. Ewan's face lit in an incandescent smile as he saw his land-family intermingling with his ocean-family. As they reached the extended group, Ewan held out the small, wriggling form in his arms to his mother.

"This is our son, your grandson, Full Moon," he said.

His parents and brother stared at the small, dark-haired miracle, who stared back with equal interest in his dark eyes.

"He's still a little unsteady walking, but he swims like a fish. He may only be seven months old, but he's easily as advanced as a twelve to eighteen month land child," Ewan said softly.

"I don't care how," Ewan's mother breathed. "I'm just so happy for you. For you both," she added looking at Silverfin.

****

Time flew quickly, evening descending in a robe of reds and golds. One family had retired to Richard's home to rest, the other back to their undersea grotto, taking Full Moon with them, leaving Ewan and Silverfin to watch the sky change colour. Ewan nuzzled happily at his mate's warm skin. As the merman turned to look at him, Ewan leant forward to kiss his mate. He hummed happily as Silverfin lowered him to the sand, claiming his mouth in a soul-searing kiss.

"I've been thinking, love," Ewan mentally murmured as Silverfin sucked on his tongue. A vague mental query was his lover's only response as Silverfin descended on smooth skin to nurse first one then the other succulent, cinnamon nipple. Ewan panted softly as his arousal steadily grew. "Been thinking," he continued determinedly. "It would be nice to have a child named Sunset."

For a moment, Silverfin simply continued with his tasting of Ewan's flavours and textures and then the words registered fully.

"You wish to have another child with me?"

Joy enveloped Ewan's mind as he heard the mental question, Silverfin moving to blanket the smaller man's body.

"Yes," Ewan husked, his body already thrumming as much from their mental connection as from the physical sensations of his lover's hand slowly stroking his engorged flesh.

"It will be my delight to make you pregnant again," Silverfin said. The words a low, sexy rasp in Ewan's mind as his mate's mouth closed over his erection and began a slow deliberate suction. "And if I do not succeed this time, I promise to practice diligently at least twice daily until I do."

Ewan's only response was a moan of approval.