October 31, 10:06 AM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
578 Followers

He was hard, naturally, but not overgrown this time.

"You certainly do look real to me," he said.

"Then come," she said, opening her arms.

As if in a dream, he half-walked, half-floated across the room to her waiting embrace. But as he arrived to hold her, his arms floated through her as if she weren't there. As indeed she wasn't. Confused for a moment, he poked at her body and waved his arms through where she so clearly stood. But she was a mirage.

"Now do you believe I am not real?"

"Of course," he said bitterly. "But what does it all mean?"

"It means you should understand now that life is not perfect. Sex is not perfect. Women are not perfect. Your fantasies are not real, but what is real can be just as wonderful if you let it."

"How do I do that?"

"Don't give in to your shame," the apparition told him, still inches away and gloriously nude and not really there at all. "Embrace the beauty of reality and accept it for what it is. Including your darkest desires!" On that note, she whirled into a tornado of glittery dust and vanished into the ether.

"Hey, wait!" he called after her. But she was gone in a cloud of fairy dust that floated down and sprinkled momentarily on his clothes before evaporating. He was alone in the well-lit parlor. After waiting in vain for the hammer in the window for a few harshly silent minutes, he thought to look for the door. It was behind the grand piano, and he walked silently across the room and opened it. Another living room, this one more contemporary and lived-in. He stepped into the center of the room and looked around. He could hear music playing in another room, loud enough to vibrate the walls. Another Halloween party, he thought to himself, and he looked around for another door to follow. But there was no other door. Finishing his full turn about the room, he found himself facing away from the door by which he had entered, just in time to hear it click shut behind him.

He whirled around to see Sally and Carol, looking like they'd never looked at work. This time they were fully clothed, at least, in oddly alluring gypsy dresses -- frilly blouses and full, colorful skirts swishing every which way. Their hair was long and wild now, and he knew what that meant as far as what they'd look like naked...

"Hello," they said in unison.

"Uh, hi, ladies. Nice costumes. Do you know where she went?"

"Away," Sally said, stepping towards him. "After all, nothing perfect is of this world. Now, are you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"For what she told you. To embrace your darkest desires!" Sally licked her lips and took a step toward him. "Carol?" she said.

On cue, Carol locked the door and dropped the key somewhere in the folds of her dress, and for good measure she stood spread-legged across the door, blocking his only exit should he somehow get around Sally. As she encroached upon him, he realized that was unlikely anyway. Sally -- demure, well-coiffed Sally from the office! -- was palpably ferocious in her desire as she padded barefoot across the room towards him in her hippie getup. "Remember what she told you," Sally cooed as she approached and he realized he was flat against the wall with no escape. "Embrace your darkest desires. Or else who knows what they'll do to you?"

And in that moment, he knew he must do just that.

The realization washed over him as Sally stood menacingly close, imposing and yet amorous, trapping him against the wall while offering only pleasure if he would only take it. She was smiling -- a friendly, open, loving smile as if she were ready to take him in her arms, with a barely concealed sense of doom should he not let her do that.

"You know what you like," she cooed. "It's yours for the taking!"

Remembering her giddy confidence while barebottom that morning, he reached out tentatively with both hands, certain at first of some consequence but receiving only an encouraging nod from Sally as both his hands disappeared in the folds of her skirt and grabbed at wads of fabric. He further expected to be struck down or smacked as he lifted the skirt, but once again there was only Sally's encouraging gaze. Gaining confidence, he pulled the hem up to reveal her triangular badge of womanhood. The well-groomed patch he'd spotted that morning was a distant memory; now it was thick and full like Mrs. McDonough's, dark like Becky's, and it betrayed a prominent set of lips like Nicole's. Sally was aroused for the occasion, and the pleasantly pungent smell wafted up to him.

He looked back up expecting disapproval from Sally. But she was still smiling encouragingly -- and her body language still made it clear that he wasn't going anywhere. "Go ahead, touch it!" she prodded him.

"This isn't your real pussy, is it?" he mumbled.

"It is for now," she corrected him. "It's all you fear and all you lust after and all you've been afraid to embrace even as you desperately wanted to. And you're not going anywhere until you do embrace it."

Still holding her skirt up in his left hand, his fingers reached gingerly toward the waiting treasure, fighting against the stern waves of shame that had so often washed over him before when he allowed his thoughts to stray to what was now waiting before him. He was relieved to feel the shame washing away -- and accordingly he felt himself growing no bigger than normal -- as he reached in and caressed Sally's vulva.

It was as sensitive as it was large, and she moaned appreciatively as he ran his fingers up and down, and then ever so carefully inside. "Oh, that's lovely," she whispered. "You're a fast learner!"

"Th...thank you." He was still a bit nervous as he listened to her husky feminine response to his fingers as they explored her soft inner flesh. She sounded as beautiful as she felt. He was speechless as he listened to her moans, and he felt triumphant as he realized he felt no shame. His fingers felt electrified as they slid in and out and Sally became more and more deliciously agitated. She wiggled about his touch and her knees buckled, and he could sense her responses growing more rhythmic and intense. In his fascination, he slowed down his stroking.

"No!" she grunted. "Faster!" Her hand darted to his and pushed at his wrist, and he sped up his rubbing. "That's it!" she shrieked, and her moans grew louder and steadier as the big moment approached. "Don't stop!" she ordered, and he didn't. "Yes...yesss...ohhhhhhhh, god!"

Just as her final climactic exultation was building in her throat, Sally burst into glittery smithereens that spread gracefully throughout the room, sending prisms of perversely cheerful light every which way. He looked down to see his fingers still wet with her juices, and his heart was racing. But Carol still stood looking stern in the doorway.

He was feeling emboldened by his victory. "Have I got to do you now as well?" he asked, wondering what sort of pussy he could conjure for Carol.

"Thanks for the offer, but you can't," she said.

"Then what do I need to do for you to let me out of here?"

"Who says you need to do anything?" Carol asked with a grin. "Clearly you don't understand. But then, that's so very common. So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key. But me?"

"You're already gone, are you?" He laughed with relief as he leapt across the room and grabbed for the doorknob, though it was behind Carol's imposing body.

Sure enough, his hand sailed through her as if she weren't there, which indeed she wasn't, and his fingers closed unstoppably on the knob. Nervously, hopefully, he turned the knob, only to find it had never been locked at all. He opened the door and stepped into the freedom of Rachel's hotel room. It was a rainy afternoon outside, in contrast to the sunny day outside the house he'd just escaped from and the late evening at the wank party. The light was low, warm and mellow inside, and Rachel was perched on an armchair by the window. She was wearing the same dress as that morning, but her smile was rather more welcoming than before.

"You made it!"

"I guess I did," he said with a shy grin.

"Nice view, too," she added.

His shyness grew considerably when he looked down to realize he was naked. "Aieee! I mean..." He broke into a grin. "Thanks. I'm glad you think so."

"Oh, I know so," Rachel said. "And you handled yourself so very well out there. I was more than a little jealous of Sally there. But it looks like you're up for another round," she said, gesturing downward -- he was hard, but normal-sized once again. "No shame at last, huh?"

"I guess not," he admitted. "Now are you going to tell me what it all means? Were Dawn and Becky real? Where did I know Nicole from? And all those situations?"

"All perfectly normal," Rachel said. "Believe me, I've seen much weirder stuff. Especially on Halloween. Now I want to go to the wank club, actually."

"Can't you go?" he asked. "Could we go?"

"Only in your imagination," Rachel said. "That's where it all was. You just needed to come to terms with it all."

He was disappointed, but he found he really wasn't surprised. "Does that mean this isn't real either?" he asked as Rachel slinked across the room and took him in her arms.

"It's as real as you want it to be," Rachel reassured him. "After all, I'm a real woman, and you knew me when. You were a friend and a perfect gentleman, but deep down you wanted to make love to me. And now you can!" She undid the top button on her dress, and beckoned him to follow. He picked up where she had left off, and as he undid the buttons, she leaned in and kissed him hard on the mouth. He was just able to pull her dress down over her shoulders before she locked him in a fierce embrace which he returned eagerly.

Their kiss was a long one. When it ended, he opened his eyes and was rewarded with the sight of her bare shoulders. Gloriously imperfect, freckled skin strapped with a plain beige bra, her body was real. Warm, feminine and real. After he had enjoyed his first glimpse of her body for a bit, their eyes met and they laughed comfortably.

"Are you shy?" she asked.

"I'm the one who's already naked," he reminded her.

"And speaking of which," she said. With that she pushed her bunched-up dress down over her waist and hips. Imperfect but wonderfully real, her curvy, full-figured body nearly sang to him as he drank in the lovely sight. But she gave him only a few moments to admire her before she prodded him backwards onto the bed. Without another word, she hurried off her panties to reveal a lush, wild bush. "I was so very relieved to see what you liked in this department," she cooed, running her fingers through it.

"Mmmm." It was all he had to say as he lay on his back admiring her, his hard cock pointing at the ceiling.

Rachel reached back and unfastened her bra, commenting along the way that she hadn't had to do so herself in the presence of a guy in some time, and swung it off with the same spirit he had shown that morning. Leaving her stockings on for a wonderfully imperfect look, she climbed atop the bed and knelt over him, her breasts hanging naturally and enticingly as she straddled him. He had her left nipple in his mouth by the time she guided him inside, so his gasp of pleasure was muffled and her own was mixed with the sensation from his tongue. Once she had pushed him in as far as could reach, his head snapped back onto the pillow with a gulp of air. She rode him slowly at first, teasing as well with her fingertips up and down his chest, and he giggled in spite of himself, which only encouraged her all the more.

"You like a bit of torture, then," she said. "I might have known!" Before he could answer with anything but a grin, she picked up her pace and was soon pushing harder and scratching him lightly instead of tickling. She was also moaning a great deal louder than Sally had, but that wonderful introduction had him over his shock and he was enjoying the sound greatly this time. A minute or so later, she was so wrapped up in her own sensation that she forgot about the scratching and clamped her hands down on his hips as she rode him into her first orgasm. "Gonna come!" she squealed, and promptly and loudly she did just that.

He waited for her to vanish, like Sally had. She didn't. Instead she went right on humping him, now helping herself along with a hand on her clit. "You didn't disappear," he said.

"And I won't," she explained huskily. "You will, when you come."

"What?!"

"You'll be cured completely then, no need to wait around this hotel room!"

"But what about you?!" he said, feeling himself coming close to the precipice in spite of himself.

"I've got my own sins to answer for," Rachel whispered between moans. "Nothing you need to worry about. Besides, it's a nice hotel, isn't it?"

"So this is...purgatory?"

"No questions! Just let yourself go, dear!"

He didn't want to leave. He didn't want to be trapped in a hotel room, but he did want to be with Rachel, and he certainly didn't want this to be the only time he would ever make love to her...but then, she was in his past. She was his past, and now there was a whole new life to discover with his demons left behind.

But for now...

He didn't want it to end, but he couldn't resist the sheer joy of her body bouncing rhythmically up and down upon his, the sensation of her holding him in her tender moist grip, and the sense of a long-realized dream upon him at last. As she worked herself into a second orgasm, he could feel his own coming just a step ahead of hers. He tried holding his breath to stave it off, but it was no use. With a carefree yelp he felt it wash over him...and the inevitable flash of light followed without a word of farewell from Rachel, who was by then lost in the throes of her own orgasm; her joyous screeches were the last thing he heard before the staid background noises of his office took over.

He gripped at his desk with both hands as he caught his bearings, fearing for a moment that he was falling before he realized he was safely back in his chair. "Whooh," he said, realizing a moment too late that he'd said it out loud.

"You okay there?" came a very familiar voice behind him. He managed to remain calm as he swiveled his chair around to find Sally looking down at him. She was fully dressed, conservatively as ever in a long skirt and a blazer, but she looked happy to see him.

"Yeah," he said absentmindedly. "Yes, I'm fine. Sorry! Just that was an interesting fire drill."

"We got back in an hour ago!" Sally said. "You need some more coffee?"

"Maybe I do, yeah," he said. He got up and headed for the coffee machine, Sally strolling alongside him. "I guess so. Say, since I've already got you thinking I'm a little crazy, maybe I can ask you. Did anything weird happen on the fire drill?"

Sally shook her head. "Not unless you count all the people in their Halloween costumes out there. Just your average interruption. My only complaint is we didn't have the time to get our coats. I was telling Carol, in the wind out there without coats, we both felt naked!"

He looked up in surprise and sloshed a bit of hot coffee on his hand. "Ow!" Then, getting control of himself again, he forced a smile. "Well, that woke me up!"

"I'm glad to hear it," Sally said, looking down at his hand. "I hope you didn't burn it too badly. Say, what are you doing for Halloween?"

"Sad to say I didn't make any plans," he confessed. "But listen, I was thinking of asking you anyway, if you're free tonight, would you like to do something?"

"Oh, gee, I've been invited to a Halloween party," Sally said. "But if you'd like to be my date, that'd be lovely. I've got a great costume, actually. I'm going to be a gypsy."

YDB95
YDB95
578 Followers