October River Walk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shoving me against the back wall, she tore through my shirt, the buttons popping off and bouncing around the lift with little metallic pings.

"Hey", I started to complain, wanting to make love to such a gorgeous creature but not wanting to get beaten up or have my clothes trashed doing it.

I had hit the button for 6 as we came in but she now slammed the stop button and the lift jarred and went silent.

She ignored my protests as I started to push back against her, ramming me twice as hard against the back wall, her strength completely shocking me as her lithe, slender body had not belied it.

My shirt open she pinned me with a hand on my chest and slid down my front onto her knees, her long, dark hair whipping round and caressing my bare stomach . A super fast, dexterous hand unclipped my belt and pulled it out of the rings, smashing it on the floor with a leathery slap. The same hand in an instant unclipped my jeans and pulled them in a swift move down to my ankles.

My cock burst out of the gap in my boxers and she grabbed it with her chilly free hand, immediately plunging it into her open mouth and sucking deeply.

There was a terrifying ferocity in her eyes as she looked up at me, a hand firmly gripped on the base of my dick, passing the head between her full lips and threading it straight between her front teeth, avoiding the sharp fangs on either side, still semi-extended. I was terrified and desperately wanted to escape but the incredible feeling of her soft warm sucking mouth and swirling soft tongue round my shaft meant that even if the opportunity to escape had presented itself, there was no way I could have taken it.

Mircala's head bobbed quickly backwards and forwards, each stroke seemingly trying to engulf me further, flying deep enough that her tongue lapped the bottom of my balls as she pushed down. Her spare hand left the base of my cock and shot between her legs. As it found its target, she let out a little squeaking growl, her front teeth biting down on my shaft, not enough to draw blood but enough to stop her head bobbing.

She rubbed herself furiously, my cock popped out of her mouth and she fell back against the door on her back. Completely out of control she rubbed and squeezed her clit, it popping out of a gorgeous little swollen pink shaved pussy that I saw for the first time and almost came with the sight as I did. As she came closer and closer her vigor increased and she screamed at me through clenched teeth to fuck her.

Almost every part of my body bade me to plunge my cock deep into her beautiful swollen pink pussy but the fury in her eyes and more the clenching and clamping of her deadly now fully extended fanged jaws kept back a tiny bit of self preservation. It was this last bit of the wish to live and some sort of sheer luck that drove me as the lift doors unexpectedly opened and spilled her out onto the carpeted floor behind her. In one, I vaulted her and sprinted down the corridor, pulling up my jeans as I sped to the front door of my flat.

I knew she was behind me, half running, half flying, screaming and growling banshee-like all the way down the passage. Had I hesitated for a moment as I unlocked the door then I knew her deadly teeth would be on me. My skin prickled in anticipation but I refused to look, preferring to concentrate on unlocking the door and escaping. I made it just in time, falling through my front door but not managing to slam it in time.

I think what happened next shocked us both equally. She, perhaps having not clicked the this was the real entrance to my flat and I, lying with undone jeans on my back on the carpet just inside my flat hallway as I looked up to see this fantastic demoness take a final leap towards my throat, fangs bared, lightening quick -- but then slam against some invisible barrier, as if I had a piece of perfect glass across my doorway.

She bounced and fell back into the corridor stunned. We both stopped in silence for a moment, dazed and looking at each other. I took a final glance at her beautiful thighs, revealed by her bunched skirt. She caught me for a moment and grasped the bottom of it, pulling it up, but I, in a final self preserving move refused to look at what she revealed as I chose instead to slam and lock the door.

We sat in silence for a few moments then I heard a soft girlish sobbing coming from the other side, all traces of venom gone from her pleads.

"Chris, please Chris. Chris, I love you."

"Chris, I know you want me."

"Chris, I am so hungry."

I went through into my bedroom and covered my ears with a pillow.

"Chris, I will come back for you."

"Chris, I know you will come back to me."

After a while, the sobs stopped, I don't know when, I just remember waking up the next day.

Glorious sun streamed in through the bedroom window and for the first time in years I was out of bed and to the Sunday Service without hesitation.

*

Sunday

Church was a little bit weird Sunday morning. You see, I am not religious so it was all a little bit awkward. I enjoyed the singing and the general chubby middle-class jollity nonetheless.

I have to admit to wandering the graveyard after the service was over, looking for Mircala, or anagrams thereof, Carmilla, Marcilla, Mirlaca. It was all a bit hammer-horrorish and I was starting to feel really really dumb, not to mention a little bit frustrated at having failed to score with the most beautiful and apparently horniest girl I had ever met. Needless to say, unsurprisingly I did not find any sort of freshly perturbed grave of my previous nights dance partner.

I dithered my way home in the sunshine, stopping at the shop to get some spaghetti Bolognese ingredients. Lots of garlic, but there's nothing silly about that surely ..no? Well, ok, the hot cross bun perhaps made its way in thanks to the little cross on the top so I was not entirely back to normal.

The afternoon was beautiful, I spent it pottering in the days heat. Little by little unease remaining from the night before abated. Nonetheless as evening drew in I double-bolted my door, bubbled up my garlic and resolved to ignore any sexy girls passing on the street below.

I sat for a few hours watching TV as darkness fell, the initial feeling of trepidation and excitement giving way to a mild lull of disappointment as Mircala failed to show up. To be honest, I had not really expected her to, having indeed left her weeping at my door the night before.

Then the tap came.

It was followed by a scrape down the balcony door.

I froze, I had made sure the front door was firmly locked but I had not even thought about the sliding door out to the balcony, which was wide open behind the curtain. I had not worried since it is 6 stories up from the street and the only access is though my flat.

I peeled back the curtain that was blocking the way to the open door, hearing her nails tap again on the glass. I was face to face with her again. Her high aquiline features were striking in the moonlight. We stood there in silence looking at each other and she broke a smile. A gorgeous, beautiful girlish smile, her thick, full lips cracked into a half grin.

I stumbled back a few paces, my days rationalizations of the previous nights events were apparently smashed by the lady standing on a balcony 6 floors up on a London tower block.

"Oh don't be scared Chris", she purred, "I'm sorry I got carried away last night but I thought we could try again, I know you like me."

"Please may I come in?"

I instantly desperately wanted to give way and let her in, to grab hold of her and wrap my hand round her beautiful figure again. She wriggled a little bit like a cobra in the open doorway, slinking a slow S-shape with her hips. She appeared again to be stuck fast behind an invisible barrier, filling the balcony passage but not able to come into the room.

"I promise to control myself, I don't know what happened last night", she started. I listened to her, watching her gorgeous red lips seductively moving to convince me to let her in. I certainly wanted to be persuaded as I watched.

I felt myself being drawn in to her remonstrations until I cracked and got up from my perch on the edge of the sofa.

I still don't really know why I did it, a little bit in order to test her but probably honestly more to induce the reaction that I was sure was coming.

I got up and went over to the kitchen surface in plain view of the door. I took a knife from the board upon which I had been chopping onions and pricked the end of my finger. A little ball of blood welled up.

Mircala went quiet and stood still transfixed at the door. She looked at me through prettily blinking eyes and gasped as she put her hand in front of her mouth as if ready to stifle a cough.

I approached the open door and as I got close she removed her hand and almost seemed to press her body flat against the invisible barrier. Her lips parted to reveal her elongated fangs and she emitted a breathy moan and she focused on my finger.

"Oh please, please" she swooned against the flat invisible barrier, mouth open tongue almost out begging me, her eyes closing in anticipation. I flicked the little drop of blood on the end of my finger to her lower lip, drawing my hand away lightening quick so she couldn't grab me. She let out a little involuntary scream as I did so and her pale skin suddenly flushed pink.

"Please Chris, please."

I was torn with desire but had not lost all sense of reason.

"Mircala, I would love you to come in but I just can't le.."

and with that she half fell in, half flew through the door.

She fell on me with a little shriek, pushing me back to sitting on the sofa and straddling me in one move.

"Oh you can't add clauses Christopher, It's not allowed", she smiled down at me, vicious teeth just denting her deep lips. " I won't hurt you but I do want to play with you".

I was stunned, terrified and shocked at the slip that had probably given my life away in one fell-swoop. That, however, didn't stop me wanting her with all of my body, especially my cock that was now rock solid.

Fixing me with her eyes, she slowly brought my pricked finger up to her lips, paused and kissed it. She smiled, parting her pretty lips, revealing her stunning white razor teeth. She popped my finger in and closed her luxurious lips around it. Her mouth warm and soft, she didn't bite down but proceeded to suck my finger hard, swirling her tongue around it. As she sucked she closed her eyes and started to gently rub her hips back and forth. Her dress had ridden up and I watched her slick silk black panties stroke up and down my rapidly hardening jeans-bound cock. Mircala seemed passionately lost in gently teasing out a few drips of blood from the end of my finger while I relaxed back into the sofa, the adrenaline from the shock of her entry abating to be replaced with the butterflies of sexual excitement.

She took my finger out and got off my lap. Keeping hold of the finger she led me out of the front room and back into my bedroom. Spinning around as we entered she shoved me gently back onto the bed.

As I lay back flat, she crawled up me, a flash of a cat slowly stalking up its prey, I fancied that I saw her lick her lips and clean the tips of her sharp teeth as she came. Lying down on top for me gently she kissed me deeply, her tongue pushing softly into my mouth. I kissed her back softly licking her teeth, trying to keep my tongue away from the pointed ones.

She broke the kiss and started down my body tracing kisses. Softly touching down my throat and collar and then pulling off my shirt. Mircala's kisses grew deeper as she worked down my chest, sucking little folds of skin into her luxurious mouth.

As she bent down past my belly she stopped to remove the rest of my clothes and then stood up to pull off her dress in one movement. Dropping her panties to the floor she stood naked, tall, poised in my room.

The sight of her was absolutely shocking, she was far and away the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, let alone tempted into this room. In the pale moonlight that filtered through my windows, I gazed down her long, white slender, dark hair framed neck to her ample breasts, gently curved up at the end with large hardened dark nipples. Her boobs gave way to a perfectly flat belly that ended in her slightly rounded hips centered with a beautifully smooth rounded pussy. Any resistance I had to her withered away in an instant as she once again crawled back up over me, her boobs hanging down, nipples gently teasing up my legs as she came towards me.

Mircala stopped at my now rock solid erection, pausing briefly as she opened her gorgeous mouth and took me in at once. It felt soft, wet and inviting as she slowly sucked down my shaft, I closed my eyes and rocked my head back against the pillow in ecstasy, trying not to gasp each time her lips touched the very base of my member.

Looking back down, I watched her slowly, deliberately push all the way down me and then twist her way back up my length, wrapping her tongue around me as she did. Her eyes locked on mine, enjoying watching me watching her as she bobbed slowly. Every now and then she smiled a half-smile, showing me her extended teeth running either side of my cock.

She moaned as she sucked, starting to lose herself in the pleasure. Still focusing on my dick, she shuffled round so as to straddle me in a 69 position. I gazed up at her wonderfully rounded, perfectly smooth pussy. Propelling myself up a little bit, I ran my tongue slowly down the length of her slit and back up, not yet parting her but savoring the rub of her soft but firm outer lips. Pushing in gently, I slid my tongue between both sets of lips and repeated the long stroke, looping gently around her clit as I did. I felt her moan a guttural low note that resonated from inside her throat and through the head of my dick. Her movement stopped for a moment and I felt the base of my dick gripped lightly between sharp teeth and a sudden extra suction. The fear of knowing exactly where my dick lay only served to heighten my heady excitement.

Building into a rhythm I gradually increased the pace of my oral ministrations, licking into her soft warm slick interior, delighting in her sweet unusual scent. As I did so, I felt her suck me harder and pick up the pace of her ever-swirling tongue. My cock becoming absolutely rock-solid, I could feel myself starting to tense up.

Mircala started to push and grind herself into my face, rubbing her slick smoothness up and down my chin and over my nose. I started to push two fingers inside her while rapidly spinning my tongue around her clit. She pushed back down hard on me. Drawing out my fingers, I saw a sudden little drop of blood appear on the one I had pricked earlier. Ignoring it, I pushed it back inside her and nipped again at her clit. As the finger went in, she screamed a little, letting my cock pop out of her drooling fanged mouth. Her pussy suddenly started to convulse as if experiencing an intense orgasm. I could see it actively sucking my finger in.

"Harder Harder More", she screamed, arching her back and ramming her clit against my lips.

I could feel her pussy almost milking my finger with little muscles rippling up and down it. Then I felt something hard brush against the end of my finger deep inside her pussy. My first guess was cervix or contraceptive implant but then as I ran my finger over it further I realized what it was, a tiny hard tooth. Then I felt another, opposing the first, just brushing on either side of my finger, then a third, fourth and I realized that Mircala had a whole other couple of rows of teeth, sheathed and covered deep in the folds of her pussy.

I pulled my fingers out and Mircala screeched.

"Put it back, put it back, don't stop, I won't bite you".

She fell back onto my dick, sucking me in hard. I arched back up into her, the pleasure tearing through my body as her mouth went down.

I returned the favor by sucking hard on to her clit and pushing my fingers back into her rippling pussy, feeling again her little inner sets of teeth.

With a final push of her clit over my chin, I felt her cum, the orgasm crashing through her body. With a breathy shout she half jumped, half flew off my face and span around to face me.

I looked up at her gorgeous face hovering just over mine, glowing down at me with an other-worldly ethereal beauty in the moonlight. She paused to pick up my finger that had been pricked. As she did so, I realized that it was bleeding freely and was covered in tiny lacerations. I clicked that her tiny inner teeth were clearly much sharper than I had known and had been gently bleeding me towards orgasm.

Mircala took my bloody finger into my mouth, almost as if to make it better but then moaning in pleasure. As she did she dropped her pussy smoothly down the length of my cock.

She rocked quickly up and down my shaft and I could feel the little constrictive muscles almost flying up and down my length, milking me hard into her.

In virtually no time at all, I felt myself harden. I tried to hold back to prolong the pleasure but try as I might as I started to come into her. As I did so, she pulled my finger out of her mouth, baring her catastrophically sharp row of fully extended unsheathed fangs. I felt her little inner rows of teeth press all along either side of my shaft.

I could do nothing but come as she pinned my shoulders down and bit hard into my throat, gulping and gurgling as my blood flowed freely down her throat. At the same time, the tiny inner teeth clamped down and her pussy drank from me in much the same way. Her entire body convulsed against me and kept on rippling and pumping certainly at least until I passed out.

It was a great way to go.

*

Today.

I am sitting by the river. It is a pretty dark foggy night with a little bit of drizzle. That doesn't bother me and more, I can't really focus on the damp or the cold now. All I feel is the hunger.

I can hear voices coming towards me in the dark. They sound soft, warm, inviting --full of life.

I am so very hungry.

12