October Sky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How the Hell did she fit those panties inside of those pants?" you think to yourself in amazement.

Your husband motions you to get into the shower. You do your best to open the curtain without a sound as you step in. You feel nervous and excited at the prospect of getting caught. You can't help but admit to yourself that you want to see more of your new friends in the next room. Your husband moves into the shower next to you and tiptoes behind you.

He grabs you by the back of the hair and whispers, "I'm going to fuck you while we watch them fuck."

"No!" you mouth to him frantically.

"It's too late to stop now!" he whispers. "Do you want me to go open that door and just tell them we're passing through?"

With his free hand he moves the curtain to the side just a little bit. You realize that he's opened the bathroom door by a good foot. By standing right where you are, you can see the other couple across the room. The bed is only about 6 feet from the door of the bathroom. The moonlight is keeping things bright in the room but dark inside the shower behind the curtain. You are perfectly hidden. You feel his hands pull you up and start stroking your groin. He lifts one of your thighs, and helps your foot to rest on the edge of the tub. While one hand plays with your pubic hair and dripping lips the other is unbuttoning your shirt. His arm scrapes against one of the legal papers pinned to your blouse and you both freeze at the sound. Fortunately the other couple doesn't seem to notice the noise or maybe they just don't care. He continues his work with both hands now until your shirt is open and silently dropped to the ground leaving your breasts free for his touch.

Outside the man is standing with his cock outstretched before him. She's on her knees and sucking on his cock like she's deep underwater and his body is her only source of air. From the way they positioned themselves you think they must know you're watching. It's like they know exactly where to stand to give you the best view. You see him grab her by the hair and begin to really fuck her face. You know it's not very lady-like and women activists would scream in protest but you actually like when your husband does that to you. You love to feel like he's so into you that he can't help himself. It's primal and a little violent but it makes you feel really, really good; like a couple of animals without a care in the world.

Behind you, your own werewolf is reaching around and pulling on your nipples. He stretches them out as far as the flesh will let him. The tingle from the lovely, lovely little nerves in your hard nipples sings a song of love and anticipation down to your groin. Your pussy responds to the song by weeping soft tears down your thighs. You're not sure if you've ever been so turned on as to have your warm juice slip down your legs. You're enjoying this dangerous perversion more then you thought you could.

"It's a good thing we're in a bathtub," you think, "because I'm about to flood this man out if he's not careful."

"Look at her suck that dick!" he whispers in your ear. He's barely making a sound with his lips touching your ear but you still watch the other couple for a reaction; convinced they'll hear and discover you. That would definitely guarantee your new friend would no longer be a friend at all!

In the other room you watch the husband pull the other woman to her feet only to throw her face down on the bed. He kicks her legs apart and starts to hump her without hesitation or warning. Images of werewolves flash through your mind again; huge deadly beasts, primal animals, rough and violent and glorious as they hump and fuck in the forest by moonlight. In this position you can only see his ass hammering in and out between her legs but you know his meat is stabbing deep inside of her like a blunt knife. You can hear his body slapping against her with every violent thrust. If you didn't know better, you would think he was angry at her.

You turn away and look at your husband. He's staring at the scene in the other room and reluctantly pulls his eyes away. He looks down and slowly, quietly he pulls his cock out of his pants through his fly. He has a little trouble since the pole is at full staff but he manages without making a sound. You reach out to touch it but he stops you and forces you to bend over in front of him. He puts his cock to your sopping pussy and slides it home, pushing deep and hard. No hesitation, no time spent getting his cock lubed up before diving in. Your turn your head back to the show as he grips your hips and pulls you into his cock. He moves in and out of you with a frustratingly slow rhythm. Of course, if he were to hammer away at you the noise would alert the others and ruin everything so you bite your lip and enjoy the exquisite torture of a slow fuck.

Outside, the other woman is obviously having an orgasm. She has muffled her moaning with a pillow and she's pulling at the blanket beneath her in ecstasy. A fresh wave of excitement washes over you.

You hear him tell her, "Shush before somebody hears us!"

You turn your head again and smile at your husband. You share a silent laugh as his cock grinds into your g-spot. You can feel the familiar pressure of your own orgasm starting to build deep inside your vagina as his thumb moves from your hip to begin circling your ass. It feels like a bomb in the micro-second just before it explodes. The nerves in your asshole light up like a firework in a July sky and join the chorus of sensation in you groin. Each swirl of his finger on your hole makes the muscle open and relax a little. The feeling makes your pussy squeeze him tightly each time he gets balls-deep into you. You reach up and begin playing with your breasts and nipples since he's too busy to do it for you.

The other couple has switched positions. She's on top now with him lying on his back and letting her take control. You're not that close but even at this distance you realize you can see her pussy lips molding to his shaft like a wet vine wrapping around a tree. She's riding up and down on him and with each pump you can see how moist she's made the taunt skin of his cock. With her first orgasm over she's able to relax and fuck him slow. You can't believe that a woman you just met is now putting on a sex show for you and your husband.

"My God, if they find us here I'll have to quit my job!" you think.

You try to jerk back from the curtain and close it when you think you've locked eyes with the other man but your husband is pushing against your ass too strongly for you to move back. He grabs your hand before you can touch the curtain. You freeze as much as you can with a cock sliding in and out of you and fortunately the danger passes without incident. It must have been a trick of the light making you think he was looking at you but the excitement of being caught is bringing your orgasm closer and closer. You just want that cock to hammer into you. If hubby would speed up you'd be able to explode but he's still moving so very, very slowly.

The other woman is pumping faster now and moaning a little. You notice he's starting to thrust into her from the bottom and you like the way his balls move with each thrust. You can see his hands wrapping around to grab her ass and guide her up and down. She's sitting up now while humping away, grinding her clit down onto his shaft, digging for another orgasm. She laces her fingers on top of her head, thrusting her tits out for him. He rewards her by moving his hands from her ass up to her chest. She tilts her head back and starts to fuck him furiously. She drops down onto his chest as her body starts to convulse. You see a splash and realize she's squirting! You've seen that in movies but never in real life. Your husband squeezes you hips hard. Obviously he saw the squirt. It's his favorite thing to see when you watch porn and he tries to get you to squirt all the time, only succeeding once in a while.

You look up in time to see the other husband hug her tightly to his chest as he slams his cum deep inside of her. You can hear his muffled groans as he pumps her for all he is worth. Together they stop moving and collapse. You quietly pull the curtain across the shower to hide your own show from discovery.

You can't believe what you just saw. You can't believe your husband would take such a risk. You also don't care because you are so damned close right now. If only he would say to Hell with it and fuck you properly.

You hear whispers and quiet laughter from the door, and you realize she's coming into the bathroom to clean up. She walks right past you and your cock-stuffed pussy and a moment later you can hear her relieve her bladder in the toilet. If you weren't so busy getting fucked, you would feel bad for invading her privacy like this.

"Come get some paper and help me clean up the puddle you made on the floor!" she whispers loudly.

The volume of it scares you. The shock makes you jump. Your husband responds by finally sliding his thumb into your ass. You bite your lip for what seems to be the thousandth time this night, almost blinded by the pleasure of his thumb and cock filling you up.

"You made the puddle!" he accuses from the other room. You see a light come into the bathroom and realize he must have turned the lights on in the bedroom. THEY have no more need for secrecy.

"You made me make the puddle," she fires back and giggles.

You hear his footsteps come into the bathroom. She unrolls some toilet paper and he moves back out to quickly mop the carpet and bed of any stray fluids.

The toilet flushes and you hear the sink faucet turn on. You try to make your husband stop moving but he grabs your wrist and puts it behind you, forcing you to stay bent over. He takes advantage of the noisy running water to hammer into you hard and fast. The sudden change in tempo is all it takes to drive you over the edge. You're vaguely aware that he's cumming deep inside of you as you fight with every fiber of your being to control the scream you want to unleash. You hold your breath to keep from making any noise. The water finally shuts off and the woman walks past you two again.

"Help me get my pants back on before somebody finds us! That nice couple is probably looking for us and I don't want to explain why I'm so sweaty," she says.

When you hear the couple open the bedroom door and shut off the lights, you finally allow yourself to take in huge gasping breathes as you collapse half naked onto the cool tub floor. When you're able, you step out of the tub and quickly clean yourself up. It takes a lot of toilet paper to soak up all the mess running down your thighs. Your husband must have really enjoyed the show as told by the amount of thick white fluid he left inside of you. A quick inspection of the medicine cabinet reveals some tampons. You quickly borrow one hoping that the manufacturer made a product that can absorb semen. It just wouldn't do to have a sticky mess trickling down your thighs as you chat with people at the party. This whole no panties thing was fun up till now! You punch your husband in the arm as he comments on how his 'manly load' is too much for any 'little-old' tampon!

With a quick kiss and a wicked smile from him you both sneak back into the hallway, checking to see if anybody noticed you coming out of the bedroom but all is clear. You find the other couple in the kitchen enjoying some snacks.

"Are you guys hungry?" you ask innocently.

You see them both go red in the face as they glance at each other.

"Just a little bit. It's been a long day. I feel like I've run a marathon," she replies.

"Yeah, I bet you do," says your husband under his breath.

"I'm sorry?" she says.

"I said, 'Yeah, I feel that way too'," he throws back.

You elbow his gut for the second time that night and exchange phone numbers with your new friend. You leave the party soon after and as you hug her goodbye all you can think is, "I watched her fuck!"

You're not sure if you'll ever be able to look her in her face without feeling strange, but the memory of your pussy sucking in a cock while watching her in action will give you masturbation ammunition for years.

"We are definitely coming back next year!" you tell your husband in the car on the way home. You're tired and drunk and leaning your head on his shoulder.

"Damned straight we are. Only next year, you're wearing the Catwoman suit and it's our turn on the bed. Those guys can fuck in the tub and try to be quiet!"

He laughs as you slap his thigh in mock anger. It just wouldn't do for him to know that you had the same thought. You lay your head back and close your eyes as the October sky slips by outside the car window.

12