October Weekend

Story Info
Couple creates their own heat in an unheated rental cabin.
1.7k words
4.36
9.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm squirmy and nervous all day at work on Friday, anticipating our first whole weekend together. It's perfect, gorgeous, crisp, cool fall weather, just right for an October weekend in the woods, and I am so excited I can't concentrate on my work at ALL.

Finally, it's time to leave, and I head out to the car to freshen up my makeup. (Yes, we are going to a cabin in the woods and yes, I am freshening up my makeup for the occasion! You can take the girl far away from the Sephora store, but you just can't take the Sephora store out of the girl—even in the woods!) I put on my Viva La Juicy perfume-not too much, but just enough so that I know you'll carry my scent with you when we part. I just hope the mosquitoes and bees don't like it so much, though I'm sure they will, with my insect luck (or lack thereof).

Luckily there's not *too* much traffic, and I arrive at the place you've chosen, park my cute little cherry red jelly bean car, and pop a mint into my mouth. You're there already (naturally, I'm running late), waiting for me in your car, and when you see me pull up you get out to greet me. We kiss, and hug each other tightly, so thankful that we will have this concentrated time together, finally.

You open the hatchback of my car and grab my overnight bag, and we head to the cabin. It's a very rustic but cute camp-like cabin—although there's running water and an actual bathroom with shower *in* the cabin...since I wasn't so much into the whole hike-to-the-potty-in-the-middle-of-the-night scene that some camping places offer. We were able to snag the most remote of the cabins available, which is good...no nearby neighbors to worry about disturbing with any loud noises that might emanate from our cabin at any time of day or night...

Taking my hand, you lead me inside, where there's a small kitchenette area, a small table and two chairs, a big, comfy-looking-but-perhaps-mildewy armchair, and a nice, big, old-fashioned, iron-post bed. We splurged and went for the cabin that came with bedding so we didn't have to bring sleeping bags and all that. There's a nice, old patchwork quilt on the bed, and some fuzzy blankets folded up at the foot. No heat here aside from the wood-burning stove in the middle of the room, and it will probably get really cold at night. All the better to cuddle up with someone cute! But all in due time.

We decide to go wander around the area, and walk over to the nearby lake. The sun is just setting and we sit together in the crunchy autumn leaves, me sitting in front of you, leaning back into you, your arms around me, you resting your head on my shoulder, and we watch as the sun seems to sink into the water. It's definitely getting chilly, and we're both wearing nice, warm sweaters, and I have gloves because my hands are always freezing as soon as the weather shifts like this. We stay sitting like that, talking for a little while, finally not pressed for time. I turn my head to look at you and we kiss, first gently, then deeper. I turn toward you and you hold me close, cradling me in your lap; we are hungry for each other.

But I'm also hungry for s'mores! It's a campsite, after all! So, we head back to the cabin, where there's a fire pit just off to the side. You light a small fire in the middle of the pit, and we break out the s'mores supplies we've brought. Mmmm...chocolate and scorched marshmallows. In the cold. With you. Not much could beat that! We trade stories...about our families, friends, experiences...we share opinions about everything we can think of—and are happy to discover that we do in fact share many opinions. But finally we've had enough of the sweet stickiness, and it's really getting cold, so we gather up the candy debris, put out the fire, and go inside to get de-stickified.

I use the bathroom first, then you do, and when you come out I'm all snuggled in the flannel sheets, under the quilt and a blanket...and nothing else...so when you slide into bed next to me our naked skin melts together and we warm each other. We can't stand one more second of not being all over each other. Our bodies press together and we're running our hands all over each other. You pull me in even closer to you, gathering me in your arms, my arms around your neck, and we're kissing, kissing, kissing...

I run my tongue along your lips, sucking your upper lip between mine...my hands glide over your chest and shoulders (my, you're so strong!! ), around to your back. You run your tongue along my ear, and kiss me down to my neck, kissing your way down to my chest, and you run your hands over my breasts...including the very hard parts, right in the middle of each one... You bring your lips to my nipple, running your tongue around it. At the same time, my hands wander down the front of your body, where about halfway down they encounter something very hard sticking out perpendicular to everything else...but I don't touch you there, not yet. Instead, I drag my nails gently back up your back, and around to your chest, up to the back of your head. I guide you back to my mouth so we can kiss again, and now you're holding my face in your hands. I gently push your shoulder so that you roll over onto your back. I kiss my way over to your ear, breathing warm, sweet breath into it, and kiss your neck, your chest...making my way down toward your knees, kissing your inner thighs, letting my hands explore you...teasing just a little before I make my way over to your hard shaft.

I tease you, kissing everywhere around it, and start gently flicking my tongue around the base. I lick you up and down, making sure that you feel my breath on the head, but not letting my tongue touch it yet. Finally, when you think you can't stand it anymore, I take the full length of you into my mouth. You let out a moan as you look into my eyes. I am alternately sucking and licking your shaft, adding my hand around the base at the same time, creating warm, wet, gentle friction along the whole length, engulfing you into my throat. After a few moments you take control, and sit up while caressing my breasts, paying special attention to my nipples. I am still between your legs, and the feel of my soft lips and silky tongue circling around and around the slippery head is driving you wild, as you try to hold back...because there is more to cum. (Come!)

You pull me up to passionately kiss me again while you firmly run your hands over my ass. Our breathing is heavy as we kiss and hold each other. You slip your hand down between my legs, and for the first time tonight, feel my heat and slippery excitement. You let out a slight moan of approval between our kisses. My breathing increases as you find my special spot. You gently push me on my back, as you slide on top of me. You kiss your way down my neck. Your hands are on my breasts, and you continue to caress them while you stop to take my nipples into your mouth, first one, then the other, then back again. You suck and gently bite them, making them more erect.

You then slowly work your way down my stomach, kissing me everywhere. You nudge my knees apart, and I respond by bending them and letting my legs fall wide open. You run your hands up the inside of my thighs, and part my pussy lips, wet with excitement and anticipation. Finally, your tongue connects with me! I breathe heavily and let out a moan as your tongue explores me.

You settle on my clit as I grab your head. You slip a finger into me, still licking and sucking hungrily at my clit, which is throbbing. You slip a second finger inside me, then a third, and run your tongue the length of my lips to my base and back to my clit. I'm breathing heavier now, and your tongue replaces your fingers inside me, probing deeper, savoring my juices. But I'm not ready to finish things up yet. I want to feel you inside me...YOU, not your fingers...so I gently encourage you to come up so you're lying on top of me, and we're face to face.

I open my legs, wide, and welcome you into me.

Gently at first, you thrust deep inside me, as I wrap my legs around your back, hugging you closer and deeper in. After a minute you roll us over, and slide back to the top of the bed so you're propped up and I sit up on top of you, you still inside me, and as I squeeze you deeper into me you find my clit and massage it, hard, with your thumb. You pop one of my hard nipples into your mouth at the same time, flicking your tongue around it, teasing me a little, then gently sucking and then sucking harder. I reach behind me and take your balls into my hand, rolling them and very gently tugging at them as I move my hips around and around, up and down, riding you until you are a volcano about to erupt. I'm getting lightheaded from my intensely building climax...and we are breathing and moaning together...and we cum together.

Catching our breath, we fall back into an entwined heap on the bed, and cuddle up under the blankets as we slowly recover. We talk for a long time, about everything and anything, so happy to be there together, and time stops as we savor the immediate afterglow of our encounter. We fall asleep in each other's arms, and we hold each other tightly, all night long.

In the morning, we wake, still entwined, still happy and glowing from last night's adventure, and already looking forward to the next.