Octopus Jones: Horny Hero for Hire

Story Info
A tentacled hero comes to save the daaaaay!
1.6k words
3.87
12.2k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"EEEEEEEK!!!"

It was past-midnight. A scream of a helpless young female office worker was heard from a dark alley in New York. The helpless buxom brunette was cornered by three grown men with a most heinous intent to ravish her brutally. She was grabbed, hogtied and gagged with a dirty handkerchief. "Prepare to get fucked, you big-titted bitch!" whispered one of the violent men closed to her ear as she felt every part of her luscious body lasciviously groped. Her large bosom and firm buttocks were squeezed through her clothes by her grinning would-be rapists.

Suddenly, out of the darkness, three tendrils darted and grabbed the three men by their necks. Swiftly, the men were suspended in the air, choking. Another tendril shot out and grabbed the curvaceous woman by the waist. At that moment, three low-lives were cut short and the woman fainted at the sudden and shocking turn of events.

The woman began to stir and open her eyes slowly. She found herself lying down on a worn-out bed. She stood up and scanned around the room. The woman saw that the walls were made of bricks and the room she was in had a hinted scent of sewage water. Luckily, there was a car air-freshener in the corner to make the atmosphere more bearable. In one corner of the room, a big pile of science books and men's magazines were there. Posters featuring sexy pin-up girls adorned the aging walls and an emergency lamp was the only source of light. The woman grew scared, thinking she has been kidnapped. An unfamiliar voice startled her.

"Finally, you're awake."

She looked around and saw a rugged man in a brown trenchcoat leaning on a wall. The mysterious man had an athletic build and a semi-shaved face of an action star. He was shirtless under his coat and he wore blue jeans and leather shoes. This man, the woman thought, was a hunk... until she saw his arms.

Instead of normal human arms, this man had eight octopus-like tentacles! Four incredibly large tentacles (the thickness of a PVC pipe!) were attached to each shoulder. The woman stared at his arms until...

"What? Were you expecting ninja turtles? By the way, it's not polite to stare."

"Uh, sorry. Were you the one who saved me from the rapists?" the woman asked.

"Yes that was me."

The woman smiled. "Thank you so much! What is your name?"

"They call me Octopus Jones. You can call me Octo-J, Miss...?" replied her savior.

"I'm Jennifer Stevenson. Thank you Octo-J! You're definitely my hero! Is there anything I could do to repay you?"

"Nah, you don't need to." The tentacled man paused for a moment and gave a naughty grin.

"Well... you could let me fuck you."

"WHAT!!???" yelled the woman with shock and crimson cheeks.

"Hey, you said anything."

"Anything but that! I may be grateful but I'm not an easy woman! This isn't some kind of porn movie you know!"

"Come on, it'll be fine. It"ll be good for both of us..." Jones walked slowly towards Jennifer.

"No it's...wait, I'm not feeling so good..." the woman felt dizzy and began to touch herself.

"Well, there are two possible reasons why you're feeling that way. One, you're very stressed from having such a traumatic experience back in the alley. Two, I release powerful sex pheromones. The latter is usually right." said Jones as he began to strip Theresa's clothing with his tentacles.

"Oh God... you can't do this... this is..."

"Rape? Listen, I'll stop if you can manage to push away my arms. If not, then I'm going to give you the best sex of your life."

Jennifer tried to resist but the pheromones and the sex appeal of Octopus Jones were too much for her. Without a struggle, she surrendered.

Octo-J yanked all the clothing off the moaning Jennifer, leaving her only in her underwear. Three tendrils slid under her brassiere and simultaneously pulled it off, releasing her large but firm breasts. Jennifer's gravity-defying knockers were magnificent especially with a dark and attractive areola on each tit. Her nipples were erect as if they were begging to get sucked hard. A tendril slid down under her panties and yanked it down, exposure her neatly-shaved vagina gleaming with moisture.

"Nice... very nice..." commented Octopus Jones as he licked his lips. Jennifer replied with a soft moan. The tentacles caressed her voluptuous body slowly and lightly, eliciting moans and sighs from the naked Jennifer. The sexy brunette shuddered with tingling excitement at the titillating sensations from the suction cups on her hero's tentacles. Octo-J moved closer and gave Jennifer a torrid French kiss. Just like his tentacles, Octo-J's tongue moved with expert precision, slurping the woman's tongue in her mouth. Two of his tentacles held Jennifer's around her waist while another two encircled her big succulent breasts. The tendrils massaged her huge knockers and then squeezed them together while a single one stroked between her mammaries. As Jennifer's boobs were fondled roughly, another tendril penetrated the crevasse of her anus. The remaining two tentacles unbuckled Octo-J's jeans and pulled them down, revealing his "ninth" tentacle as rigid as a fishing pole. Jennifer gasped as the horny mutant man penetrated Jennifer's throbbing moist pussy with one of his remaining tentacles.

"Ooooh!" moaned Jennifer. It felt fantastic as Octo-J kissed her, played with her boobs, screwed her in the anus and fucked her pussy all at the same time! Fifteen minutes have passed and the coupling continued. The sexy office worker was sweating all over her luscious body and tears of joy came out of her eyes. Octo-J stopped kissing her and elevated her a little. He kissed and licked her big juicy breasts. Jennifer gasped and moaned loudly.

"Suck my tits! Oh lord, I beg you to suck my tits!"

Octo--J granted her request and proceeded to suck her erect nipples. The hard sucking elicited another round moans and gasps louder than before. Octo-J sucked harder and harder while flicking the nipples with his tongue at the same time. Suddenly, milk began to flow from the overstimulated titties. Lactation is one of many effects of Octopus Jones' pheromones and intense sucking.

"Oh God YES!!! THAT'S IT!! KEEP ON SUCKING MY MELONS!!!" screamed Jennifer in ecstasy. Octo-J sucked and ingested as much breastmilk as possible. Besides, milk is good for the body. So large were Jennifer's boobs, even the seemingly endless secretion of mommy-juice didn't deflate them a bit. Octo-J stopped sucking and, using his tentacles, forced Jennifer to kneel before him. Jennifer had no qualms in this position because she instantly knew that she had the privilege to suck his dick. The mutant removed his tentacles from the breasts and held on to Jennifer's back of her head. The gorgeous office worker inhaled deeply and the tentacles pushed her head forward, covering his mighty shaft with her mouth. Jennifer sucked and licked his powerful prick as the tentacles guided her head. Octopus Jones grunted and started to hump her face. Upon climax, copious amounts of semen were squirted into her mouth. Jennifer swallowed every drop of Octo-J's semen and licked his tool clean with her tongue.

Octopus Jones walked to the bed while carrying the heavily aroused Jennifer who had just given him a nice blowjob. He laid Jennifer to the bed with four of his tentacles holding her tightly to the mattress like a vise. Jones straddled her waist and placed his once-again erect cock between her mountainous, milk-laden breasts. With just one tentacle, he squeezed her titanic titties around his man-meat. Octo-J began to boob-fuck the ravishing Jennifer. The nude nubile woman moaned louder as she felt the erotic sensations of her breasts getting fucked porn-style. Several minutes have passed when a small geyser of spunk splattered all over Jennifer's chest and neck.

"Ooooohh..." moaned the busty office worker, turned on by the scent of white sticky man-sauce. "Now... for the main event!" exclaimed Octopus Jones as he shifted his pelvis right next to Jennifer's groin. Once again, her breasts were being mercilessly squeezed and mashed by his tentacles. Octopus Jones, with his mighty penis, started to hammer Jennifer's vagina.

"OH GOD! OH GAAAAWD!!! YES! YES! YES! YES!!!" screamed a wide-eyed Jennifer as Octopus Jones made rough love to her.

"UH! UH! UH! What's my name!? WHAT'S MY FUCKING NAME!!??"

"OCTOPUS JONES! OCTOPUS JONES!"

"I want you keep shouting my name! It's music to my ears!"

"OH YESSS! OCTOPUS JONES! OCTOPUS JONES! OCTOPUS JONES!" Throughout the night, the legendary sexual prowess of Octopus Jones didn't stop. His libido didn't even fade a bit! Luckily for him, Jennifer was a tough woman with a stamina that matched her lust especially when Octopus Jones' pheromones increased the power of her sex drive. Sunrise came and, as if it was a unique case of synchronicity, Octo-J and Jennifer both came hard at the same time!

"OCTOPUS JOOOOONES!!!!"

Fluids were exchanged. The shouting and animal noises have ceased. Exhausted, they laid down side-by-side together on the same worn-out bed. Jennifer shifted herself on Octopus Jones and caressed his rock-hard pecs.

"Octo Baby, you were wonderful..." whispered Jennifer with a gentle smile and a look of satisfaction.

"I know, sweetheart. I know."

"Octo, what about breakfast?"

"What do you want?"

"Mmmm... pancakes and bacon. You?"

"Well, I know what I want..." Octopus Jones grinned as he fondled Jennifer's tits. The sexy brunette understood and giggled.

"Take as much as you want, you tentacled sex machine, you."

Octopus placed his mouth on one of her boobs and sucked out the sweet creamy breastmilk, much to the great pleasure of Jennifer.

Thus ends a tale of Octopus Jones.