Octos

Story Info
Soulmates meet.
1.7k words
4
25.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John frowned as they walked past a small room. He stopped and looked through the bars of the room. A girl sat on the bed, her feet shackled to a wall. There was a small pool of water nearby. She looked miserable.

"Hi" He said. She looked up at him. His guide turned to him in shock, grabbed his arm and moved him away from the room.

"She doesn't talk. Don't talk to her, she's an Octo"

"Why shouldn't I talk to her?" John demanded.

"She's dangerous. Totally messed up."

"Why isn't she with an Octo community? How long has she been here? Where did you get her?"

"She was found down on the beach 15 years ago. She said she was three. We tried to find an Octo community but she proved herself to be dangerous before we found anywhere else. We've kept her in good condition, considering how dangerous she is."

"She told you she was three? You said she didn't talk!"

"She doesn't speak now. We have over 300 children here. We try to help her as much as we can. You see she has water?"

"I know an Octo community. I'll take her there"

"You can't take her! She's dangerous!!"

"I said I'd take her. Now! I'm not going to argue over this. She needs to be with Octos. She can't stay in that room for the rest of her life. Give me the key."

The guide sighed and took two keys from her chain. She passed them to him one at a time.

"That ones for the door, and that ones for the chains. Wait until I've gone. You can get yourself killed if you want but there's no way I'm staying to get killed." She left quickly.

She sat quietly in the car. She hadn't said anything to him, She hadn't even smiled at him in gratitude for releasing her.

"Do you have a name?" He asked her as they pulled into his office car park.

She looked at him, obviously scared by his question. She looked down at her hands.

"Maria" She whispered.

He smiled at her even though she wasn't looking. He'd known she could talk. He didn't blame her for not talking to those want-to-be Octo abusers.

"I'm going to take you to be with other Octos. You'll be safe there."

They got out of the car and he led her round to the front door. His business partner saw him and frowned in confusion at the young girl John had brought with him.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Cancel our support of that children's home, Paul. This is Maria, they locked her in a tiny room for 15 years which just a tiny pool of water!"

Paul looked at Maria again, inhaling deeply.

"Her name's Maria and she has been there for 15 years? And she's an Octo?"

"Yeah. They found her down on a beach somewhere. What's up?"

Paul went over to Maria and grabbed her right arm. He pulled up the sleeve of her top to reveal an eight-armed swirl pattern on her upper arm.

"Oh my gosh!! Maria! Alex has been waiting for you for so long!"

Maria backed away from Paul, scared.

"I don't know any Alex" She whispered.

"He's going to be your husband!" Paul smiled and grabbed his jacket. "He never thought he'd find you. John, you're going to be his favourite person! Come on, lets go round now!"

Andrew, Alex's dad, was leader of this Octo community. The leaders were like a king of communities of about 100 Octos. Alex was his heir.

Andrew opened the door and smiled at Paul who seemed overly – excited. Andrew looked at his watch, he was sure Paul should be at work.

"We found Maria"

Andrew gulped suddenly as excited as Paul. He stood back to let them in.

"I'll get Alex" He said as he left.

Paul and John led Maria into the main hall. There was a curtain screen at the edge of the room. Maria could smell the water before she saw it. She looked through a gap in the screen and saw a huge swimming pool, with waterfalls and islands. As she watched a boy about her age swam to the edge of the pool and climbed out quickly, looking excited. His eight long, grey- green legs turning into two slightly green ones as he did. He stood naked for a few seconds before he grabbed a towel and disappeared from her sight.

Maria felt the colour rising to her cheeks and a tingle descending from her stomach to between her legs – he was massive!

"Maria?"

She turned around as Andrew took hold of her right arm. He ran his fingers over the swirling patterned then smiled.

"It's been too long"

The boy from the swimming pool came into the room, wearing jeans and pulling on a top. Maria saw the same swirling pattern she had on her right arm on his left arm. The boy stopped and looked at her, unsure of what do to. Andrew smiled and led Maria over to him. He put Maria's right hand in Alex's left hand.

"Alex, this is your wife"

A spark flew through him into her. They both smiled.

"Take her to the pool" Andrew encouraged.

They left the room, holding hands, smiling.

Alex hugged Maria gently then walked backwards towards the pool.

"I haven't been swimming for so long" She whispered nervously into his ear.

"You never forget how to swim, baby"

He fell backwards into the pool pulling Maria with him. He kissed her then pulled away gasping as another spark flew through them. He smiled at her and kissed her again, for longer now that he knew what to expect.

He felt her hands on his chest, slowly moving down until she took hold of his t-shirt. She broke the kiss as she swam upwards pulling the t-shirt over his head. Her waist was perfectly in his field of vision. He grabbed her hips and moved closer to kiss her tummy-button. He unzipped her skirt; letting his hands feel all down her eight legs. She giggled and swam away from him. He smiled and tried to follow, hindered by his jeans. He struggled free from them and swam after her.

She hid behind a cave wall watching as he pulled off his clothes. She gasped as she saw his penis between his legs. It was almost half the length of his leg and as thick as three of them put together. She pushed herself back into the cave suddenly breathless. She looked down at her body; she couldn't remember how she looked underwater. She took off her top realising how tight it was now. Her breasts seemed to be at least twice as big as they were out of water. Her nipples were hard – all eight of them. She smiled as she touched one. She was so different in the water. She swam towards the cave entrance quietly wondering where Alex was but not wanting to let him know where she was.

Alex smiled as he saw her naked form come out from the caves. He was hiding on a ledge above the cave she was in. He waited until she had come right out of the caves in her search for him before he made his move. He dived down quickly behind her and grabbed her. She screamed before turning and kissing him while giggling. His hands ran over her breasts gently until he could no longer resist the urge to take them in his mouth. He bit down over all four of her nipples on her left breasts and swam backwards into the caves pulling her with him.

In the caves Maria sank down between his legs gently kissing his penis. She was so scared by its size, by how much she had changed. Earlier that day she had been miserably contemplating life in a cage and now she had the tip of the first penis she had ever seen in her mouth. She held him in her hands, feeling the strange texture, feeling him inflate even more to her touch.

Alex pulled her up to his lips. The electrical charge pulsing through their bodies was making him giddy. She giggled again. Six of his legs grabbed all of her legs and the other two grabbed her arms. He pinned her to the side of the cave wall, letting his body float outwards. His penis moved towards her entrance, gently probing as his legs wrapped around her tightly pulling her closer to him. She let him draw him in, let him probe her. Some deep, hidden natural instinct told her not to fight against him or it would hurt. She felt the felt him pushing into her, pushing, pushing, so deep. He felt so big inside her, the pressure continued building up in her throat until she was struggling to breath.

He was fully immerged in her. His penis expanded slightly, then contracted. He felt the little sacs on his penis embed into her; sacs full of his sperm, all-waiting for his electrical release to make them active. He smiled knowing she wasn't in heat and that there was no way she could get pregnant. He pulled out of her slightly then pushed himself quickly back into her. She was struggling beneath him; he gripped her tighter as he felt the electricity building up inside her.

"You ok?" He asked breathlessly. She wiggled slightly and moaned a little. He took that to be affirmative. He gently stroked her leg with one of his. The electricity within him was almost uncontrollable. He knew that she had to release electricity first before he could. He knew what she needed. He pushed one of his legs inside her, alongside his penis. He pushed until he felt her clit – buried deep within her. He started pushing against it roughly. She gasped again, suddenly shaking uncontrollable. Before he realised what was happening, his vision went blurry and he saw bright yellow streaks of light surrounded them.

He broke away from her and they drifted down to the bottom of the pool.

"O my Gosh! That was totally unbelievable!" He whispered before swimming over to her. "I never realised how much I needed you until now. You complete me. I'm never going to let you go. I'm never going to hurt you. I promise"

Andrew listened as Paul and John explained the situation they'd found her in. Andrew frowned.

"This is not going to be easy for her. Alex isn't the gentlest of guys"