Odd Opportunities Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Okay, okay, you and I both need to change. Especially you... Jeeze!” He was stating the obvious, but followed with, “Uhhh, where’s your bra Elise? Was it that bad?”

“You have no idea, Mr. Cumbuckets,” I joked, nudging his side. “But c’mon, I’ll fill you in on it all in the car,” I pushed him towards the door, staying behind him to hide as we hurriedly walked to the car.

Ten minutes later we were again on the interstate, finally putting some distance between us and the extremely hot and embarrassing rest stop excursion. Finally feeling somewhat safe, I broke down exactly what had occurred in the bathroom for Trevor. Although I was tempted to, I didn’t bother to mention my little masturbation session while he waited for me. I just decided to keep that portion of our stop to myself.

Being the humorist he is, Trevor found the situation I’d experienced downright hilarious but was sympathetic as well. He apologized over and over for what had happened but of course had a sense of pride over his ‘performance’ in the woods. He wasn’t the only one who felt that way about it, as it was me who had brought him off so explosively. Once the roadway was clear of any other potential spectators, I dug around in the back seat for some fresh clothes to change into. Trevor had already changed his, and I definitely wanted to follow suit. So I grabbed a t-shirt and another bra, and tried to make Trevor keep his eyes on the road as I changed.

“God Elise, I seriously can’t tell you enough how beautiful those tits of yours are. I’m sorry if I sound like I’m a bit obsessed, but before today, I’d never ever tit-fucked anybody before.”

Snapping up my bra, I replied, “You’re kidding, right? Well that explains a few things then I guess! Namely that huge orgasm you let loose all over the place.” I playfully punched him in the arm, “But all joking aside, I’m glad I was the person you got to experience that with.”

Trevor just smiled, “Me too. I don’t need to tell you that it was amazing, I’m sure.”

“Nope,” I replied returning his smile, “You sure don’t!”

I was relieved that he seemed to be ok with what we’d done with one another thus far in our trip. Neither of us was the type of person to make something big out of a quick sexual frustration release and it made me much more comfortable with all of it. I was also relieved that Trevor wasn’t the type of guy who would start getting worried about placing a label on our relationship, as sometimes things get tricky feelings-wise after you mess around with a guy. I was content just remaining good friends who happened to get wild and crazy one afternoon and Trevor seemed to be on the same page.

We both enjoyed a somewhat nice silence for awhile, just listening to the radio and watching the miles go by. Bored, I got started to get extremely sleepy and I asked Trevor if it was all right if I napped for awhile. He was okay with it so I shifted myself in the passenger seat. It wasn’t too long before I drifted off, getting some much needed rest after the crazy goings-on at our last stop. .

I woke up later on to the sound of Trevor talking to somebody on his cell-phone. I checked my watch to see the time, only to discover I couldn’t read it as there was a big dried blob of cum I’d missed earlier. I laughed to myself and wondered if I would ever be able to get all of his cum off of me. After scratching the little screen clean I realized I’d been asleep for two hours! I must’ve been exhausted from all the craziness of awhile ago. I then listened in on Trevor’s conversation for a bit.

“Yeah, we’re only like an hour from you now, dude... Uh-huh...Well, we got sorta sidetracked so we’ve got at least another six or seven hours to go yet...Okay...Wow, really?? A party, eh? Okay...Hmmm...I’m not sure, you know? Tell you what...I’ll ask her what she thinks and I’ll call you back...ok...later man.”

Naturally I was curious about what was up after he hung up, so I asked, “Who was that? Old friend or something?”

Trevor nodded, “Yup, that was a buddy of mine. Scott, a really cool cat I know from school. He lives not too far from where we’ll be at in a couple hours.”

“I see,” I responded, “So what’s this I overheard about a party then?”

“Oh yeah, Scott’s a big partier going wayyyyyyy back. He’s quite the fanatic with planning awesome bashes, gets great DJs and all that. He got a huge settlement somewhow, so he’s freaking loaded and his parties reflect that. I guess there’s one tonight at his house he’s been planning for weeks.”

I was intrigued most definitely. It’d been a few weeks since I’d been to a good house party as most people on campus had apartments and little to no money. Plus I was so not into the whole fraternity party scene anymore after a not-so-good experience I had at one my sophomore year. Completely shit-faced drunk, I’d hooked up with this Greek god of a fraternity brother I knew from one of my classes.

We fucked like crazy that night, and for some reason he kept wanting to do all these different positions the entire time. Doggy style, me lying face down with him on top, missionary, me on top facing towards him and away, spoon, and others I don’t recall. I figured out his motivation for all the acrobatics the next morning when, as I was leaving, I caught four frat boys watching us fuck on the big screen TV in the front room. He’d taped the whole thing and those assholes were watching it! Needless to say I flipped out, bitched them all out for a good fifteen minutes, confiscated the tape, promptly smashed it on the ground, and stomped out the door. I never went to another frat house again, and never will!

“So what do you say Trevor,” I asked, “Should we go?”

“That’s up to you really. I’m down with going, but I don’t want to mess up your plans for getting home tonight. I mean, if we go, we’d probably have to stay overnight which means putting back our arrival time quite awhile.”

“Duh Trevor, I realize that.” I said laughing, “So let’s go! We’d end up getting home super late anyway at the rate we’re going. I didn’t have anything planned with my family until Sunday as it is. All I gotta do is give them a call and let them know the change in plans.”

“Sweet! This is gonna be great Elise... His parties are always full of beautiful people, at least from my experience. Plus, we can stay at his house, too. I mean, at least 20 people could stay there comfortably it’s so big.”

Wow, I thought, “I’m guessing this house is pretty damn nice, huh?” I asked.

“You have no idea, Elise. He’s got everything there: heated pool and hot tub, big plasma-screen TVs, and he’s even got a huge lounge area with all kinds of pillows and comfy sectionals and shit. It’s seriously off the hook. You’re gonna flip out!”

“Jeeeeze, yeah, that sounds like party we have to check out!” I said excitedly. I began to get super hyped up about what this new plan had to offer as Trevor called Scott with the good news that we’d be attending his party.

After Trevor got off the phone, we discussed our plan for getting there. We were going to drive another hour or so, grab a bite to eat somewhere, and then get ready at Scott’s house when we got there. I was glad I remembered to pack some ‘go-out’ outfits for my stay at home. It’s the worst when you don’t have the right clothes for the right occasion. That’s my philosophy anyway. Trevor seemed even more excited than I was, which made sense. He knew what this guy’s parties were like already. I tried getting more info out of him on Scott and such, but he wanted it all to be a big surprise.

After ten minutes or so of more driving, Trevor asked me to drive until I found a restaurant to eat at in Omaha. Not all that surprisingly, he looked practically wiped out of energy. After all, he’d been doing almost all the driving thus far. Plus, he had been part of all that sexual craziness earlier too! That fountain of cum he’d shot must’ve been the equivalent of two or three orgasms by normal standards. I had another flashback to the woods, watching passionately as his big, fat, angry-looking cock sprayed me with that huge load of cum.

Fucking God, I thought. That really was one of my hottest experiences yet! With that replaying in my head and as Trevor started a nap, I wondered if I would get a chance to have a repeat performance with him. Maybe there would be a little bit more in store for the two of us later; hopefully something like I’d imagined doing while I was getting myself off in the rest-stop bathroom. Then again, Trevor did mention there were always a ton of beautiful people at Scott’s parties. I resigned myself to the thought that tonight could very well be an interesting night.

12