Odd Opportunities Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor simply smiled sleepily and softly stated a genuine, "Thank you Elise, see you tomorrow."

I then turned to say good-bye to Samantha but saw that she was a little busy trying to pull off her shirt and bra without losing her mouth-grip on Trevor's cock. I shook my head while laughing and said to myself, 'what a silly-ass little slut'. I had to admit, I couldn't help but like the girl but knew I'd probably be better off never hanging out with her again. She was just trouble waiting to influence someone else into more trouble, or perhaps maybe I was thinking of myself. Either way, I left them to do what I'm sure I would hear all about the next day during the trip home. But for right now I needed to get out of there, get to the bedroom Scott had let me use to get myself cleaned up and into a warm bed.

Continued in Chapter 7...

12