Oddball Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

Amber was tempted; Grace was one of the few that gave as good as she got, and Amber did want to get a good buzz going before she went home, but Fred's rejection was still stinging, and her fear of Grace's knife also clouded the picture. She shook her head no.

"Can't, got a shipload of homework," she lied.

"Fine, "Grace spat and got out of the car.

----

Tank put the novelty pencil on the counter and smiled as the salesgirl giggled over it. It was two feet in length from large eraser to sharpened point and at least three inches around.

He knew where the Farmers lived; their house was at the end of Frontier Trail. He lived on Kingsmen, three blocks away. He drove out to her house and parked a street.

Mary turned on the burner for the rice and turned down the burner for the string beans. Someone knocked at the door and she wrinkled her brow in confusion. Who would be knocking at their door at this time of the day?

She was horrified when she saw a smiling Thomas Kowalski standing on the doorstep. It was bad enough she'd just masturbated thinking about the good-looking man, but if Grace saw him here, she'd be dead. If Mama saw him here, she'd want to be dead.

"What are you doing here?" she screamed. "Go away!"

She waved her small hands at him as if to shoo away a pesky fly, then slammed the door shut.

Thomas was stunned at the reaction and turned to leave when a rusty Chrysler Newport pulled up into the driveway. A harsh looking woman got out and regarded Thomas warily.

Thomas smiled, even though he didn't feel like smiling and she held him in her cold eyed stare while she approached the front door.

"Good evening, ma'am," Thomas smiled. "I'm Tank Kowalski; I go to school with Mary."

Well, Mr. Kowalski," Leah Farmer snapped. "Mary is not to have male visitors when her parents aren't home."

"Well, that certainly makes sense, can't be too careful these days," he smiled. "But you're home now."

Leah regarded him for a moment; this one was a fast thinker. Curtly, she nodded her head and used her key to open the front door.

"Mary," she called out and Mary entered the living room.

Leah's face smiled in satisfaction as Mary's face lost all color at the sight of Thomas standing behind Leah.

"Yes ma'am?" Mary whispered.

"You have company," Leah snapped and went to the kitchen to make sure that Mary was cooking dinner.

"What are you doing here?" Mary hissed. "I told you to go away!"

"I was going to, but your mother pulled up," Thomas hissed back.

"Here," he said and offered Mary the novelty pencil. "I came to give you this for lending me your pencil."

"Thank you," she hissed as she yanked it out of his hand. "Now, please, go away!"

"Fine, glad to," he snapped and slammed the front door shut.

He stood on the small porch for a moment and heard Leah screaming at the small girl.

"What was he doing here?" Leah screamed.

"I don't know, Mama," Mary cried. "I told him to go away!"

"Hmph, I'll just bet you did!" Leah screamed. "You were probably fornicating with him, weren't you?"

Thomas hung his head. The saying 'No good deed goes unpunished' certainly seemed to be appropriate here. All the girl did was loan him a pencil and Mr. Cousins embarrassed her in front of the whole class. Then Grace threatened her. And now, her mother was giving her a good tongue-lashing.

He got into his truck and drove the three blocks to his house.

"Grace called for you," Theresa Kowalski called out as he let himself in.

"Okay," he called back.

"She called five or six times," his mother went on. "Said it's important."

If his mother said Grace called five or six times, she probably called twice. Tank went to his room and called her. He smiled tightly. She let the telephone ring nine times, just to let him know she was mad at him.

"What?" she spat when she finally did pick up the receiver.

"Hey, Mom said you called," he said.

"You left me on the highway," she screamed into the telephone. "I could have been killed!"

"Yeah, but you weren't, so there you go," he sighed.

"The least you could do is say you're sorry," she screamed.

"I am sorry," he said. "I am so fucking sorry you weren't killed. I am so fucking sorry I ever met you. I am so fucking sorry we're even having this conversation."

"Fuck you!" she screamed into the telephone.

"You?" he snorted. "No thanks."

She screamed in frustration when she heard the click, then the dial tone.

Chapter 5

John Farmer smiled at his baby girl as she sat down at the kitchen table.

"Smells good, Sweetheart," he said as she put his plate in front of him.

"Thank you Daddy," she whispered.

"Your daughter," Leah began. "Had a male visitor this afternoon."

"Really?" John smiled at his daughter as she cringed.

"Did you hear me?" Leah hissed. "She had a male come to see her, while we were not home!"

"So, she's not allowed to have a boyfriend?" John spat.

"You are useless," she said.

"He's not my boyfriend," Mary protested.

"Then what was Tank doing here?" Leah asked.

"Tank?" John asked. "He a big boy, huh?"

"I loaned him a pencil," Mary burst into sobs. "He needed a pencil and I did the Christian thing, that's all!"

"Hmph, I'll bet," Leah snorted.

"Shh, shh," John said and hugged his sobbing daughter. "It's all right, it's all right."

----

Grace sat and waited for Tank to come to his senses and call and apologize. While she waited, she flicked her knife open and closed, open and closed.

----

They sat and ate in total silence; the only sound their forks hitting their plates. A drunken James Kowalski Senior listlessly chewed on a piece of meat, and then swiped the plate to the floor where it shattered.

"I can't eat this fucking shit," he bellowed. "Meat's burnt to a crisp, rice is all crunchy, who the fuck taught you how to cook?"

He staggered out of the house and got into his police cruiser.

Jim and Thomas got up and cleaned up the mess while Theresa sat and cried.

The mess cleaned up, they sat back down and began to eat again.

Thomas vowed he would never, ever be like his father.

----

Mary closed the bathroom door and pulled her dress over her head. She unhooked her size thirty B cup bra and sniffed it. It stunk of sweat; she probably could get away with wearing it one more day, but decided to throw it into the hamper with her dress and her panties. She filled the tub with steaming hot water, as hot as she could stand it.

She slipped into the water, and then lay down to get her long hair wet. Sitting up, she began the laborious task of lathering up the long hair. She lay down again to rinse the shampoo out. She grabbed her razor blade and made quick work of shaving her legs and underarms.

Mama had forbade her this luxury until Uncle George had asked her to show him where in the Bible it said she couldn't shave her legs and underarms.

"Well, it doesn't specifically say..." Leah had conceded.

"Then, please, Leah, please let the child shave her legs and underarms," George had begged. "Bad enough she has to dress like a refugee from the Amish community don't make her even more a target for ridicule in P.E. class."

Of course Mama would be both horrified and enraged if she found out that Mary also shaved her pubic mound.

She'd been in the locker room when Amber came in and proudly showed off her shaved mound to Peggy and Britney and Tiffany.

"What the fuck you looking at, Holy Mary?" she had sneered and Mary blushed and looked away.

But it had looked so cool that Mary decided to try it too. Three days later, she found out why more women don't shave their pubic mound; the itching nearly drove her out of her mind.

Now, she checked it on a regular basis and shaved it at the first sign of stubble.

The water was tepid by the time she pulled the plug and got out. It took two towels, one for her small body, the other for her long hair, but finally she was dried enough to pull her long flannel nightgown on and leave the bathroom.

She knelt by the side of her bed to say her prayers.

God, I am sorry I am such a sinful creature," she began.

Is it a sin to love someone, to want to be with that someone? Is it a sin to want to please him, to make him happy?

She'd take his penis into her mouth, like she heard Grace brag about doing. But she wouldn't spit out his semen. She'd savor the taste of it, savor the taste of him, and then swallow it. According to Grace, taking Thomas' penis in her mouth made him very happy.

"God!" she gasped aloud.

"Oh, Father, please forgive me for having such impure, sinful thoughts!" she begged silently.

She'd let him put his manhood into her backside. She knew he'd be much larger than the handle of her brush...she looked at her desk, where her hairbrush lay and blushed hotly...it would probably hurt, she hoped it would hurt; pain would be the price to pay for the sin of sodomy.

"I can't believe it!" she groaned. "I'm supposed to be praying and all I can think about is Thomas!"

He'd smiled at her. He'd sat down next to her and he smiled at her. Then he came here, to her house, and smiled at her again. He even gave her a stupid pencil.

She looked on the desk where his pencil lay.

She'd undress and help him undress, doing most of the work for him, as was her place, to be his servant. Then she would please him with her mouth. She would lie down and urge him to lie on top of her, press down on top of her, putting his weight on top of her. She would put his manhood into her womanhood and urge him to take her maidenhead.

She would proudly bear him a son, a son they would name Tommy. He would be big and strong and handsome, just like his father.

"God, I am so sorry," Mary sobbed out. "I am so sinful!"

----

Grace smoked a joint and seethed in a slow burning rage. Tank said there was nothing going on between him and that little bitch, but there was smoothing going on, or he would have called her to apologize by now.

She laughed for a moment; as if Holy Mary would ever suck Tank's cock. Mary would probably be so afraid that the mere sight of a man's cock would send her straight to Hell, she'd run screaming.

----

Jackie Waterson's lip curled up in distaste at the sight of her youngest child's clothing.

"You know, being a cheap slut is no way to be popular," she said.

"Read that somewhere?" Amber sneered back.

Jackie was a single mother of four, and didn't know who the father of three of her four was. The only reason she did know whom the father of her third child was because her third child, Dawn, was black.

"Fine, fine, be a whore, fuck everybody, I hope you get knocked up, you little bitch," Jackie said and left the room.

----

Tank stretched out in his bed and reflected on his relationship with Grace.

It wasn't love; he had never kidded himself about that. He seriously doubted if it was love on her part either. Neither one of them had ever uttered the words to each other.

"Even a bad blow job is still pretty good," he joked to himself, then turned off the lamp.

Chapter 6

Mary's eyes had circles under them; she'd gotten no sleep that night. She'd had lustful dreams of Thomas taking her, making her into a woman. Those dreams were interrupted by dreams of suffering in everlasting Hell for her sins. Satan himself had laughed uproariously at her torment.

"You look like Rocky Raccoon with those circles under your eyes," Daddy joked.

"Hmph!" Leah said. "Probably from a guilty conscience."

"Enough!" John thundered, startling Leah. "Good God Almighty! What does that Bible of yours say about being an insufferable, judgmental bitch?"

"Well, I never!" Leah declared.

"Enough! Enough! I've had it up to here with you!" John screamed and reached across the table and grabbed Leah by her nightgown and pulled her across the table.

"Not one more hateful word out of you, do you hear me?" he hissed in her frightened face.

"Daddy, no!" Mary cried out.

"You hear that?" he screamed. "Do you hear her? Trying to protect you? When's the last time you did anything for her? When's the last time you stuck up for her? I'll tell you when, never!"

"Daddy, stop!" Mary cried and tried to pull her father's hands from her mother's nightgown.

"I'm sick of this, sick of you," John hissed and shoved Leah backs.

She sat down heavily in her chair with an 'Oomph!'

"Shh, shh, Daddy's not mad at you, Baby," John hugged his daughter.

He glared over the sobbing girl's head at his still silent, still frightened wife.

"Go get ready for school, Sweetheart," he murmured and sent her to her room.

----

Grace smoked another joint, still seething with rage. If her parents noticed the sickly sweet smell, if they recognized it, they never said anything about it.

She made sure to have her blade ready. Either Tank, or that little freak was getting cut up today.

----

"You just flip this cap up, push down with your thumb and 'Whammo!'" Uncle George had showed her how to use the can of pepper spray, and made her demonstrate that she knew how to use it. She packed the can in her backpack and went back to the kitchen for her lunch.

Leah handed her the brown paper bag then did a very unusual thing; she kissed Mary on the top of her head.

"Have a nice day, Sweetheart," she said.

"You too, Mama," Mary murmured and left the house.

----

Tank playfully gave Jim the finger as Jim left for work. Jim shook his head and returned the gesture, both brothers smiling.

Tank cranked up autumn's 'The Hating Tree,' one of his favorite CDs and drove out to Frontier Trail, which would take him to Highway 19. At the corner of Frontier Trail and Highway 19 were a group of students, waiting for the bus. A familiar figure stood, slightly apart from the other students, dressed in her usual garb. He tapped the horn to get Mary's attention.

She had seen Thomas' truck approach and turned her back. Then she heard the truck horn, sighed and turned around.

"Hey, want a ride?" he smiled.

Despite her misgivings, Mary couldn't help but smile back.

"I guess Beelzebub isn't finished with me yet," she said and walked toward the truck.

She hoisted herself up a clambered not the bench seat of the truck. Thomas had to hide his smile; her legs just barely reached the end of the seat. She buckled up and he hit 'Play' on his 'play' on his stereo.

'Even Now' poured out of the speakers and Mary sat stock still, mesmerized by the swirling music and the angst driven voice of Julie Plant. Thomas looked over at her and laughed out loud.

"Grace hates this CD, but looks like you like it," he laughed.

"That is the most wonderful thing I've ever heard," Mary declared.

Thomas drove somewhat slowly so that she could hear the entire song and pulled up into the school's parking lot just as the song ended.

Grace's eyes narrowed as she saw Tank's truck turn the corner.

: Thank you, Thomas," Mary murmured and got out of the truck.

Grace's eyes opened wide as she saw Mary get out of Tank's truck. She was right; those two were a lot closer than Tank had tried to tell her they were.

"That little bitch's ass is so fucking dead," Grace screamed.

Behind her, Peggy and Mindy giggled as Grace followed the unaware Mary into the corridor. Peggy and Mindy followed right behind, wanting to see the little freak get what was coming to her.

Mary's head was still abuzz from the wonderful strains of music.

"You stupid cunt, what the fuck I tell you?" Grace's harsh voice and words cut into her consciousness.

Mary reacted on pure adrenaline. She pulled the can out of her backpack, flipped the cap up and pressed down.

The spray did its job and Grace, Peggy, and Mindy screamed and fell to the ground, grunting and thrashing in agony. Still on an adrenaline rush, Mary picked up the switchblade knife and threw it into her locker and slammed the door shut as students and teachers began to crowd into the corridor.

Amber stood back, grateful she had resisted the temptation to watch a little blood get spilled.

Thomas saw the crowd and wondered what was going on, but the students around him were as clueless as he.

----

If John thought she was enjoying this, he was sorely mistaken.

Leah's body tensed in orgasm and she screamed aloud as he thrust his manhood into her.

He tensed and bellowed as his filthy seed spewed into her.

"Get off of me," she hissed.

"When I'm good and ready," he laughed and used her long hair to pull her head toward his crotch.

"No, John, don't make me do that," she begged as he pushed his still quite hard member into her mouth.

One hand rubbed frantically at her pussy while her other hand milked his manhood. She hollowed her cheeks as she sucked hard, trying to get his filthy, disgusting seed. She moaned as another shameful orgasm racked her body. He grabbed the back of her head and forced her to take all of him into her mouth, into her throat.

"There'll be more of that when I get home tonight, you hear?" he said and slapped her on her backside.

"Yes, John," she demurred.

He was her husband, he was the man of the house, and it was his rightful place, to demand that she satisfy him, satisfies his carnal desires, no matter how shameful, how disgusting. She felt like such a cheap, wanton hussy.

Chapter 7

Mary sat in the hard wooden chair, silent tears falling. She'd never been in Principal Desmond's office and didn't want to be there now. In three other hard wooden chairs, Grace, Peggy, and Mindy sat, faces still splotchy, eyes red for the effect of the pepper spray.

Behind the large wooden desk, a stone-faced Dr. Desmond sat and regarded the four girls. He fought the urge to smile; Mary's feet didn't reach the floor, even though the chair was a small one. Finally, he spoke.

"Someone mind telling me what in the hell is going on here?" he asked in his deep voice.

"We were just walking down the hall, and this psycho bitch just sprays us," Peggy lied.

"Yeah," Mindy agreed. "We wasn't doing nothing; she just starts screaming all kind of Bible shit..."

"I have the knife," Mary quietly said.

"What?" Dr. Desmond asked.

Grace's face paled behind all of the splotches.

"I have the knife that Grace was going to cut me with," Mary said. "Want me to get it?"

"Please," he said and Mary climbed down from the chair.

"I wasn't going to use it," Grace said quickly. "I was just going to scare her with it, that's all."

"Bringing a knife onto my campus, Ms. Breaux?" Dr. Desmond asked and smiled.

It was not a nice smile. He picked up his telephone and hit the speed dial for the DeGarde Police Department.

"Bringing a weapons of any kind, Ms. Breaux, is grounds for expulsion. And as for you, Ms. Morrison, Ms. Laporte," he said then turned his attention to the telephone in his hand.

Peggy and Mindy started crying when they heard the principal request the police come to the school. He hung up and smiled, again not a nice smile, as Mary quietly re-entered the office and put the large switchblade knife on is desk.

"Thank you Ms. Farmer," he said then turned his attention back to the three bullies. "As I was saying, Ms. Morrison, Ms. Laporte, as this is not the first incident you've been involved in, I do not believe you'll be returning to DeGarde High School either. Good luck in your future endeavors. Ms. Farmer, please go to your next class."

"What?" Peggy screamed out. "Why's she get to go back to class? She sprayed us!"

"In self-defense, Ms. Morrison," he snarled.

----

Mrs. Melancon gave Mary a note to give to her teacher and Mary left the principal's secretary's office.

Miss Thibodeaux wanted to ask, she was a notorious gossip, but just nodded her head and let Mary take a seat. Mary blushed and hung her head in shame as she could hear the buzz and murmurs of her classmates.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers