Oddball Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

At ten o'clock, she was sure he would not call and sat on her bed and sobbed. She was a weirdo, an oddball, and an outcast. Thomas most likely came to that conclusion and decided he didn't want to see her ever again.

Seeing him in school would tear at her heart. Seeing him in the school halls with another girl would surely cause her heart to simply give up, cause it to stop beating altogether.

Leah's first instinct was to deny the young man any contact with her daughter; thankfully she remembered that Mary had said something last night about Thomas wanting to take her out to eat.

"Please hold on," she snapped and went down the hall to her daughter's room.

"Hello?" Mary sniffled.

"Hey, it's me," he smiled. "So, did your mother say it was all right?"

"Thomas?" she asked.

"Well, yeah, it's me, how many boys you got calling you?" he teased.

"None, just you," she giggled, elated.

"So?" he asked, smiling at her giggle.

"She said yes, I can go and we can get something to eat," she bubbled.

"Great," he smiled. "Um, how's six o'clock sound?"

"That's perfect," she agreed, and then waited.

"Well, um, okay, see you at six, okay?" he said.

"Okay," she agreed and waited.

Mary had very little experience talking on the telephone; she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do.

"Good bye," Thomas finally said and hung up.

"You big pussy," Jim taunted from the door of Thomas' room.

"Shut up," Thomas threatened.

"'Oh, is six o'clock all right?'" Jim taunted. "'It'll take me forever to find just the right miniskirt to wear.'"

"That's what you tell your dates, bitch," Thomas said, lunging at his big brother.

"Oh, we'll have to skip dessert," Jim laughed as he ran down the hall, Thomas in hot pursuit. "You know, a minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips."

"Dude, I'm going to kill you," Thomas laughed as he grabbed Jim.

"Put your brother down," Theresa ordered as she carried the linen in from the laundry room.

"You heard her, you big sissy," Jim laughed as Thomas squeezed him in his massive arms. "Put me down."

"Don't hurt him," Theresa warned.

""As if he could," Jim laughed as Thomas dumped hen on the floor.

"So, where are you taking her?" Jim asked as Thomas pulled him back to his feet.

"Delphy's I guess," Thomas shrugged his shoulders.

"Good, good," Jim agreed. "But you got to get dessert at Clark's."

"That drive-in?" Thomas asked.

"Yeah, these little waitresses skate out to your car in these little short shorts, Dude!" Jim said. "They are freaking hot!"

"How's the dessert?" Thomas asked.

"Who gives a shit?" Jim laughed.

"True, true," Thomas agreed, then punched his brother, just because he could.

----

Leah decided she would drive down to the garage, surprise John, maybe splurge a little and get a lunch at Delphy's. She actually smiled as she got into her car, a sight that made Miss Hebert do a double take.

But George just shrugged his shoulders.

"Went to lunch about five minutes ago," he said.

"Where?" Leah snapped.

"Beats the hell out of me," George snapped back.

Leah circled the block a couple of times; there weren't any restaurants around. Then she saw him walking toward the Methodist Church. Her blood ran cold when she also saw Claire Duson.

Claire Duson was a drunkard and a trollop, according to Reverend Zechariah Smith. She had lost her husband and lost custody of her children because of her sinful ways. What was John doing talking with the hussy, laughing and smiling?

She parked the car around the corner and prayed for strength and guidance. Then she got out of the car and strode purposefully toward the small church.

Entering the lobby, she looked around but there was no sign of John or Claire. Then she heard the murmur of voices.

"Okay, so the topic is 'Honesty' and since there ain't a whole hell of a lot of us, why don't we just go around the room here?" Leah heard a male voice say.

"Um, hi, my name is John and I'm an alcoholic," Leah heard her husband's voice say and heard murmurs of greeting.

"Um, I really don't know anything about this honesty stuff," john admitted. "I mean, I been coming to these meetings now for a month, ever since my little girl's birthday and I still haven't told my wife or my brother about it."

Leah realized that it had been a while since she could remember John coming home staggering drunk, or passing out on the couch.

"I mean, I look into Leah's beautiful eyes and I want to tell her, want her to be proud of me, but I just can't, I'm so afraid I'll jinx it, jinx my sobriety," John went on.

Leah smiled; the first night they'd met, John had commented on her beautiful hazel eyes. All the other boys were so busy looking at her thirty-eight Double D breasts, made all the more obvious by the tube top she'd borrowed from her cousin Sandy, but John had looked into her eyes.

She had let Sandy talk her into defying her overbearing mother and giggling, the two eighteen year olds had put on some short skirts and skimpy tube tops and laid the make up on thick.

In Sandy's step-mom's car, they drove out to the McDonald's, the local hangout in DeGarde. There was talk of a shopping mall coming to DeGarde, but that was years away. So, anyone who was anyone, or wanted to be seen, parked on the asphalt parking lot and roamed from car to car.

George Farmer, a twenty three year old blond muscle boy, had instantly smote Sandy but Leah found the quiet, shy John much more to her liking. She smiled as he asked her if she'd like chocolate malt, or maybe they could split some French fries.

Moments later, her new French cut panties lay on the floorboard of Sandy's step mom's car and John pumped in and out of her wet pussy. She was torn between the wonderful feelings inside of her, and the knowledge that what they were doing was sinful, shameful.

Leah's mother forbade her seeing John Farmer' he was a Catholic. Even when John began attending their church, her mother still forbade any contact between the two eighteen year olds.

When a tearful Leah confessed that she was pregnant with John's child, Leah was thrown out of her mother's home. John immediately stepped up and married Leah.

Bitterness and resentment and isolation built up every day since them; when her mother died without forgiving her only child, Leah plunged all the further into her religion for solace.

"They um, they probably suspect something's up," John continued. "I mean, it's been about a month since George had to pull me out from under a customer's car all passed out and I haven't had a fight with the spark plug display in a while."

There was laughter; Leah remembered her husband's wry sense of humor.

"And Leah hasn't had to yank me off the couch and Mary hadn't had to pretend that I'm not feeling well, but I just can't seem to say it out loud, you know? I just can't seem to say to them 'Hey, I'm sober now,'" John admitted. "But I can tell you this, I'm honestly grateful that there was another alcoholic on the phone the day after Mary's birthday; God I made a complete ass out of myself! But there was this alcoholic and he talked with me and I was able to be honest with him and say 'I'm an alcoholic.'"

Leah turned and left the church building. She drove down to the local Goodwill store, where she did most of her clothes shopping. The clerk looked at her a little funny; what Leah had put on the counter was not her normal purchase, then shrugged and smiled at the familiar customer.

----

Mary fidgeted; Mama was in the bathroom and taking a long time. Mary had gone through all of her clothes; her nicest dresses were the black ones, the dresses she wore for church, but they didn't seem appropriate for a date. Finally she selected a pale pink dress.

Looking around furtively, she pulled the pair of pantyhose out; Mama would not approve of her wearing these on a date, but Mary loved them. They made her feel feminine, sexy. She pulled them up and realized, with a bit of shock, that her pussy was wet. Soaked. She'd been thinking of nothing but Thomas all day long.

She put on her nicest bra, pulled on her full slip, and then pulled the pink dress on. She grabbed her hairbrush and blushed, remembering where the brush had been earlier that afternoon.

Leah pulled a robe on and smiled guiltily in the bathroom mirror. She decided she would leave her hair loose.

She searched around in the bathroom cabinet and found the blades for John's razor. She had not realized just how long it had been since she'd shaved her legs or underarms, but it had obviously been a while as she had dulled the blade by the time she finished.

Mary sighed with relief; the bathroom door finally opened.

----

John smiled to himself as he trudged home; there was an extra twenty-five in his pay envelope. George might not know he was sober, but George had noticed that the quality of his work and the speed of his work had picked up quite a bit.

"Yeah, I know I kind of jerked you out of any commission on that Toyota," George admitted.

"It's your garage," John smiled.

"Yeah, but let me tell you," George smiled. "Damn, that Lilly was a freak!"

"Which one was that?" John smiled. "The tall blonde, or the short red head?"

The blonde," George smiled. "Don't want to get pregnant so..."

"So wear a condom," John shrugged.

"Not reliable enough, she says," George smiled.

"So, you got a blow job?" John asked.

"No, man," George leaned close, even though it was just the two of them in the office. "Tells me to stick it up her ass."

"Shut up!" John laughed. "Man, you're making that up!"

"If I'm lying I'm dying," George raised his right hand in solemn oath.

"Maybe take Leah out," John mused aloud. "Delphy's, or maybe Radcliffe's."

No, not Radcliffe's. That was where he had made such a horse's ass out of himself, his last drunken night.

Chapter 5

Thomas pulled up to the small house and got out. Some old woman was watching him with a good deal of interest; he fought the urge to give her the finger. He knew he was big, hated being big. It was one thing when children stared, but an adult should know better.

John was a little puzzled; Leah was wearing a bathrobe in the afternoon; a highly unusual occurrence. But he couldn't deny; he liked the smiles and blushes she kept shooting him. He also liked the look of her long hair being worn loose.

"He here," Mary gasped when a knock sounded at the door.

"Good evening, Mr. Farmer," Thomas said nervously.

"Evening," John said, no smile crossing his lips. "Where you taking her?"

"Um, out to Delphy's, then probably to Clark's, my brother says they got really good banana splits," Thomas said.

"What time you bringing her home?" John asked, trying to sound gruff.

"Um, about ten thirty; I got church in the morning," Thomas said.

"Okay, no later than eleven," John said.

"Yes sir," Thomas agreed.

----

Mary again wanted to stick her tongue out at Miss Hebert but contented herself with a smug little smile as the old bat looked on. Thomas held her hand; she smiled happily as he did so.

Lilly instantly recognized the little snot; that really hot guy had pictures of the girl everywhere you looked. She put on her best 'waitress' smile though and seated the girl and her date.

She didn't miss the adoring glances the girl kept giving the young man when she thought the young man wasn't looking. She smirked to herself; bet George would be none too happy to see the apple of his eye acting like a moonstruck cow. She also saw the young man having to readjust his manhood a couple of times.

"My Daddy says I should order steak and lobster," Mary giggled to Lilly.

"Do what?" Thomas asked, mouth open in surprise.

"Yeah, he says I should make you shell out the big bucks," Mary laughed, a genuine bubble of happiness welling up in her.

"Well, Honey, I hate to tell you, but we ain't got no steak and lobster on the menu tonight," Lilly smiled.

"Thank God," Thomas grumbled, then smiled as Mary stuck her tongue out at him.

"But we do have a really good hamburger steak; it comes with mushroom gravy," Lilly offered.

"Yeah, I had that, it is really good," Thomas offered.

"For my birthday, my Uncle George took us all out to eat at Radcliffe's," Mary told him. "They had this really great salad; it was the best salad I've ever had."

"That was the Caesar salad," Thomas said.

"How you know?" Mary demanded. "You weren't there."

"No, but the Caesar's salad comes with all their meals," Thomas smiled.

"Oh," Mary said, embarrassed for not knowing that.

Thomas kicked himself; he could tell he had embarrassed Mary.

----

John counted to one hundred, shook his head in wonder at his wife's weird behavior, and walked down the hallway to their bedroom.

"One hundred, ready or not, here I come," he called out and pushed open the bedroom door.

Stretched out on their bed was the eighteen-year-old Leah Arcenot he'd seen that night on the parking lot of McDonald's. She had on a skimpy tube top, which barely contained her large breasts, and a skirt that was far too short for her long legs.

"Oh, my goodness," John groaned as he felt his cock swell in anticipation.

His seed flooded his boxer shorts as she smiled and raised the hem of the skirt to show him that she wore no panties, her pussy wet with anticipation.

----

"Far fucking out!" Jack Rogers loudly yelled, causing many of the patrons to look over at the loud, vulgar youth.

"Dude," Thomas said through gritted teeth. "Watch the mouth, huh?"

"What the fuck you doing here?" Jack laughed and tried to sit down next to Thomas.

Mary cringed at the vulgar, hateful words. She saw Britney, or Tiffany Wertmuller, looking equally embarrassed at Jack's behavior. She had known the twins for three years now, but still couldn't tell which was which.

"Dude, we're out on a date, all right?" Thomas hissed

"Sir, don't make me get the manager," Lilly warned.

"No shit? You and Holy Mary?" Jack laughed and got to his feet. "Aw, fuck you, cunt, go get your fucking manager; I'll tell him to suck my dick."

Lilly turned and stormed to the kitchen.

"Jack, let's go," Britney whispered.

"No, fuck that," Jack sneered and found an empty booth.

"Do me a favor," Mary finally whispered to Thomas as they watched the manager, a burly man in his fifties, physically escort Jack to the door.

"What's that?" Thomas asked, still embarrassed at his friend's behavior.

"Promise me we'll never double-date with him," Mary asked.

"Baby, you got it," Thomas smiled.

He called her 'Baby.' Mary felt light-headed. He called her 'Baby.'

Lilly watched the two teenagers as they left the diner, both smiling and holding hands. Her eyes opened wide at the ten-dollar tip Thomas left her.

She turned on her heel and went into the kitchen. The manager was busy helping the new short-order cook so she picked up the telephone and punched out the number.

"Hello?" George answered.

"Hey, good looking, what'cha doing?" Lilly asked.

"Nothing much," he smiled.

"Want to do something after I get out of here?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't know, I was thinking I might hook up with this hot little waitress instead, you know?" he smiled.

"Ooh, that's sounds like fun," she laughed. "She cuter than me?"

"Don't know, who's this?" he teased.

"Oh, you bastard!" she laughed and hung up.

George finished his can of beer then began stripping the sheets off the bed. They were still stained from last night's escapade.

----

John lapped and sucked hungrily at his wife's swollen pussy lips while she grunted and slobbered all over his cock. He liked this 'sixty nine' position and if her verbal encouragements were any indication, Leah liked it too.

:OH! No, John, stop that, that's nasty," she screamed as he wormed a finger into her rectum.

"Maybe I'll put something else there," he joked.

"Uh!" Leah grunted in orgasm. "Uh! No! That's disgusting!"

John laughed; she might be protesting, but she also reached behind to spread her ass cheeks even wider for his digital assault.

"Oh, put another finger in," she begged as he resumed his oral assault on her pussy.

----

"Um, my brother said we have to go to Clark's, to get like a banana split, or a hot fudge sundae, but I'm not all that hungry," Thomas said hesitantly.

If he were out on a date with Grace, he knew what they'd do. He'd take her to Delphy's and listen to her complain about the place, the service, the food. Then he'd take her to Peggy's so she could buy a couple of joints from Fred, then they'd go out to Huvall's Levee where she'd smoke a joint, then let him face fuck her, then he'd take her home.

"Me neither," Mary agreed.

"Um, what you want to do?" Thomas asked.

"Do you know where Huvall's Levee is?" Mary asked.

"Um, yeah," Thomas agreed.

Mary slid over closer to him and innocently put her hand on his thigh.

"I um, I kind of liked it when we were kissing last night," she admitted.

"Yeah?" he smiled and turned left onto Highway 19. "I um, I kind of liked it too. You're a great kisser."

"I am?" Mary gasped.

'Sin comes too naturally for me,' she thought.

Thomas saw Jack's car, saw that it was rocking slightly, and decided to go down a little further before parking.

Chapter 6

"Let me go," Leah playfully complained.

"Go, ain't stopping you," John smiled, and then pulled her back into the bed before she could reach the door.

"Come on John!" she laughed. "I got to pee!"

"Fine, fine," he said and let her go. "Hurry up, I got to pee too."

She swayed her hips in an exaggerated fashion and he gave her a wolf whistle.

"Yeah?" she smiled over her shoulder. "Like what you see?"

"Yeah, hurry up, woman," he smiled.

A few moments later, he heard the toilet flush and Leah came back into the bedroom. She literally skipped as she returned to the bed.

"You still have the most beautiful eyes," he said as he cupped her face in his hands, then kissed her.

"John, I still love you just as much as I did that very first day I saw you," she confessed, hen straddled his erection and lowered her wet pussy onto it.

"Hey, I got to pee," he complained.

"Can't pee when it's sticking straight up, can you?" she smiled and began to clench and unclench her vaginal muscles.

----

Mary looked deeply into his eyes for a long moment. His kisses took her breath away and the way his hands softly touched her flesh was driving her mad with lust.

"That's what it's called," she thought. "'Mad with lust.'"

His large hands stroked up and down her back, and even though she wore her dress and a full slip and a bra, it felt as though his fingers were touching her bare flesh.

"Ooh!" she moaned; just the thought of baring her body for him excited her beyond reason.

"Here," she said and grabbed his hand and placed it directly on her breast. "Squeeze it, please."

"Harder," she begged as he lovingly cradled her beautiful breast.

"Harder," she moaned.

"I don't want to hurt you," he quavered.

"It's the price I must pay," she whispered, beads of sweat popping out on her forehead.

"'For the wages of sin is death,'" she quoted under her breath.

It wasn't working. Even though the pain was strong, she still wanted to fornicate, to take his manhood into her overheated flesh. If anything, the pain was exciting her even more.

"Stop," she groaned and he released his grip on her breasts.

"Thomas," she whispered and sucked a few more kisses from him. "Oh, Thomas."

She pulled away from him and looked again into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Thomas, I cannot ask you, I cannot let you pleasure me, but please let me pleasure you," she begged.

It would not be right for her to drag him down to Hell with her, but it would not be right to leave him in a state of physical discomfort.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers