Oddball Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,072 Followers

"And as Reverend Smith said, 'It doesn't matter if your one inch or a hundred miles in Hell, you're still in Hell.'

Thomas grimaced as Mary unzipped his jeans and reached her small hand in,

:OH my goodness," she gasped as she pulled out a very large penis. "Thomas, is it supposed to be that big?"

"It's that big because of you," he groaned.

She had no experience, and had shut out as much of the horrible conversations she'd accidentally overheard about performing oral sex, but decided that if she were doing it wrong, Thomas would tell her.

Her lips felt like they would split open and her jaws ached from stretching so wide to accommodate his manhood, but that was the price she would pay, pain for sin.

He groaned as she worked him all the way down her throat, and then slowly raised her head out of his lap. Her small hands fumbled with his large testicles; she remembered hearing Amber saying boys liked that a lot.

"I am such a sinful whore," she thought to herself. "This is supposed to be quenching my desire to fornicate, but I want it more and more."

"Uh! Oh! Damn, Mary, I'm going to..." Thomas warned.

Mary sucked hard on the tip of his cock and felt her insides go weak as he began to spurt heavily into her mouth.

"Yes, yes," she thought. "Give me your seed. If I am to suffer the torments of Hell, I shall make sure I enjoy myself before I go."

Chapter 7

Lilly smiled as she saw George's pick up truck sitting in the parking lot. She pretended not to see it, though as she walked to the street.

"Hey," she heard his voice call out.

"Me?" she asked. "You talking to me?"

"Yeah, you, I'm talking to you," he smiled.

"Well, my mommy told me not to talk to no strangers," Lilly said with a sassy smile.

"She say anything about fucking strangers?" George asked.

Nooo," Lilly said in a little girl voice. "You think that'd be all right?"

"I think it'd be all right," George smiled widely and popped the lock of the passenger door.

"Your roommate expecting you?" he asked.

"Theresa?" Lilly asked. "Yeah, but she'll be all right if I'm a few minutes late."

"I um, I was kind of thinking you might spend the night," George said as he pulled up in front of his garage.

"Oh war you now?" Lilly laughed.

"Yeah," George said.

"Well, then let me call her and let her know," lily said and pulled her cell phone out of her purse.

"Wait," George hissed in her ear. "Call her while I got my dick up your ass."

"Oh, you freaky mother fucker!" Lilly laughed and walked up the stairs to his apartment.

----

Leah pulled the tube top off, then unzipped the short skirt and let it fall to the floor. She pulled on her customary flannel nightgown and looked in the mirror of the dresser.

""What would you thick if I were to sleep nude?" she teasingly suggested to her husband.

"I would think you would get very little sleep," he smiled.

"Then I believe it best I leave this on tonight," she smiled and joined him in bed. "I am quite sore, Mr. Farmer."

"Well, now, Mrs. Farmer, want me to kiss it and make it all better?" he asked.

"No, I'm not going to fall for that trick," she laughed.

----

Jim was right; Clark's had some very cute waitresses and their shorts left very little to the imagination. The snug tops were also easy on the eyes.

"Once, my uncle George took me to Lafayette," Mary said. "He got me a butterscotch sundae and it was the best thing I ever had!"

"Want a butterscotch Sundae?" Thomas asked her.

"Please," Mary asked.

"Anything you want," he assured her

"Thomas," she said quietly and he looked at her.

She hung her head, not looking at him.

"You don't have to be nice to me," she whispered, the tears beginning to fall.

"But I want to be nice to you," he assured her.

"No, Thomas, I'm a whore," she said.

No, you are not," he protested and pulled her to him (not a very hard thing to do; he outweighed her by more than two hundred pounds."

"Yes I am," she sobbed against his chest. "I put your manhood in my mouth and I liked it."

"Let me ask you something," he asked her and kissed the top of her head.

"Yes, Thomas?" she sobbed.

"Would you put just anyone's manhood in your mouth, or did you do it because it was my manhood?" he asked her.

Her choice of words would have made him smile if she had not been crying.

"No, Thomas!" she cried out. "I did it because it's your manhood; because I love you. I am in love with you!"

"Then I must really be stupid, 'cause I can't see how that makes you a whore," he said.

"Hi! Welcome to Clark's!" the bubbly little red head gushed as she skidded to a stop next to Thomas' window.

"Hey, give my girlfriend a butterscotch sundae and I want a hot fudge sundae," Thomas smiled.

"I'm your girlfriend?" Mary asked.

"Yes, Baby, you're my girlfriend, unless you don't want to be my girlfriend," Thomas smiled.

"I do want to be your girlfriend," Mary said happily.

"Large or small?" Theresa asked.

"Think you can eat a large?" Thomas asked Mary.

"After dinner and..." she blushed hotly. "Better make mine a small."

"Small butterscotch, large hot fudge," Thomas smiled.

He watched admiringly as the little redhead's bubble butt swished and swayed in the shorts. He'd not missed the fact that she wore no bra underneath the snug white tee shirt that had 'Clark's Drive-In' emblazoned across the front.

"Sinful, just sinful," Mary thought as she watched the wanton display of flesh.

"And who are you to judge?" a small voice asked her and she gasped, realizing that she had no right to judge the other girl. She too had indulged in the sins of the flesh.

She looked at the lump in Thomas' jeans and fought the urge to touch it. She also fought the urge to touch herself.

"My Heavens," she thought. "There sure are a lot of temptations, aren't there?"

The End of 'Oddball 02.'

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,072 Followers