Oddball Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

----

Leah wrinkled up her brow in mild agitation. Why was her brother in law asking for her help?

"Okay, let's say John really did something stupid," he tried again. "What do you think? Flowers, or maybe candy?"

"Did John do something wrong?" she finally asked.

"No, Leah, I did," George said. "I did, and I'm trying to figure out what I can do to get Lilly back."

"Lilly? Who's Lilly?" Leah asked.

"My girlfriend, my ex-girlfriend," George said.

"Well, yes, I suppose some girls do like flowers," Leah admitted. "But you know, the nicest thing, you remember Eden?"

"Um, that cat that ran away?" George asked.

"Yes, I cried for days over that stupid beast," Leah said. "Well, John felt so bad about that cat running away that he sat down and wrote me a long letter telling me how sorry he was. George, I still have that letter, it's in my nightstand. Flowers are nice, but words last forever."

"You know what, Leah?" George smiled. "For a mean old sister in law, you ain't half bad."

"Thank you, I suppose," Leah smiled and hung up.

----

She had hugged her, mashing her full breasts against her.

She had held her hand, sending warmth through her flesh.

She had kissed her. And her lips felt so soft, so moist.

Mary tried praying to distract her mind from the lustful, impure thoughts she was having.

"I wonder if she uses her tongue to kiss her lover," Mary said, then gasped aloud.

She loved it when she and Thomas used their tongues to kiss each other. It was so carnal, so sensual, and so sexual.

She also used her tongue on Thomas' manhood. She loved the taste of him, the feeling of him.

She wondered what it would be like to use her tongue on Britney's womanhood.

Some grease spattered out of the frying pan and burned her hand.

"Serves you right!" she angrily said. "You are a sinful, sinful harlot!"

That girl, that waitress at Clark's had worn such revealing clothing, inviting sinful thoughts. Mary had harbored those sinful thoughts.

It was not lost on Mary that Theresa's shorts had been red. The very color of the Devil. The color of blood, the blood that was spilled over sin and lustful thoughts.

"I wonder if I will get a chance to kiss her again," Mary asked out loud.

----

Tiffany would not look at her sister. If she looked at Britney, it would be plainly obvious that Jack had raped her, that Britney had not 'asked for it.'

But if Britney hadn't asked for it, then Tiffany would have to stand up to her friends, risk losing her friends. So, pretending her sister wasn't in the room seemed to be the best solution to her.

Chapter 5

Lilly watched with mild interest as the Royal Florists van pulled into the parking lot of the diner. She brought the iced tea to table four and waited patiently as the two women argued back and forth about which had more calories, Thousand Island or Ranch salad dressing. It hardly mattered as both women would also order the fried chicken plates and then have strawberry shortcake for dessert.

"You Lilly?" the scrawny boy asked as he held a large vase with an elaborate bouquet.

"Yeah," she agreed, puzzled.

"Sign here," the kid asked and she scribbled her name on the blank space.

The letter than accompanied the flowers was rife with misspellings and grammatical errors. The meaning however was clear.

----

"Hello?" Britney answered the phone guardedly.

There had been a few threatening phone calls from Bull Dog fans and from friends of Jack Rogers.

"Um, hello, um, Britney?" a voice squeaked out.

"Yes," Britney said, ready to slam the phone down on whoever it was.

"Um, hi, um, this is Oscar. Oscar Coutre," the voice squeaked out.

"Oh, hi!" Britney said happily. "Thank you for the card, that was so sweet of you!"

"Um, my pleasure," Oscar said sincerely. "Um, listen, I was wondering if you, you know, if you're not doing anything on Friday night, if you'd like to, you and I, we'd go to you know, Radcliffe's and...."

At first she was tempted to laugh in his face. The thought that she would go anywhere, even Radcliffe's, with a loser was positively ludicrous, laughable. Her eye fell on the card.

"Oh, Oscar, I'm sorry, but I'm already doing something this Friday night," she said.

"Oh, well, um, okay," Oscar, said, the disappointment heavy in his voice.

"Remember? I'm on the cheerleading squad; we're playing Baylor Lake High School," Britney went on.

She looked at the card again.

"So, what about Saturday?" she asked.

"Holy shit, are you serious?" Oscar asked, causing Britney to giggle.

"Well, you asked first," she reminded him.

"Yeah, yeah, Saturday's great," Oscar, agreed.

She smiled as he agreed to pick her up at seven o'clock and hung up.

"Better call Radcliffe's and make reservations," his father reminded Oscar when he quit dancing around the room.

----

Mary drew a bath and bend to the task of undressing. Her face flushed with embarrassment, as she could smell her own excitement; her panties were sticky from her lust-fueled thoughts.

"How, Father?" she implored. "How do I rid myself of such temptations?"

"But Britney is, well, she was so beautiful; she is one of your creatures. Surely it cannot be a sin to appreciate your beauty?" Mary asked as she lay down in the steaming water.

"Ah, God," she grunted aloud as she ran a finger up her hairless slit and orgasmed.

Her lips had felt so soft. Her breasts had felt so firm. Her touch was so warm.

Chapter 6

Oscar was both disappointed and relieved when Tiffany came to school by herself. He was more than sure, when Britney laid eyes on him, she would change her mind about Saturday night.

All the same, he would have liked to see her in her usual seat in their History class, and in their Spanish class.

----

"Hey, Lilly," George nervously said when she answered the phone. "Um, your car is um ready."

"Fine," she said, no emotion in her voice. "What time you close?"

"Um, five, five o'clock," he said dejectedly.

"Fine, I'll be there at five," she said and hung up.

Theresa rolled her eyes as Lilly hurried about the small apartment, getting ready to go pick up the car.

"Did he say how much it was?" she asked.

"No, can't be a whole lot," Lilly said. "Remember? We told him if it was more than five hundred we didn't want it fixed."

"Uh huh," Teresa smiled and watched Lilly dash into the bathroom. "Going to shave it?"

"Did that this morning," Lilly laughed.

"Seriously," Teresa said and stuck her head into the bathroom. "What are you going to do?"

"Don't know," Lilly answered honestly. "Depends on what happens when I see him."

----

"Thomas," Mary quietly asked. "Can we, would you please take me to Huvall's Levee?"

"Right now?" Thomas asked, a little surprised.

"He stunk; Coach Benoit had pushed them hard at practice. Thomas had rolled down both windows but he could still smell himself.

Mary did not tell him; she thought it might be a little too odd, but the smell of a man's sweat was one of the most erotic smells in the world to her. Her bald pussy, she was sure, was dripping her excitement, as she smelled him.

"Please," she asked.

This close to School's end, there were no other cars there, but Thomas parked as far down at the end as he could. He killed the engine and looked over at Mary.

"I have been thinking," she began.

"Oh, God," he thought to himself. "She's breaking up with me, just because I teased her about kissing Britney."

"That the only way I can purge my lips of the taste of another woman is to taste your lips again," Mary said. "Can we, can I kiss you?"

"Um, yeah, I mean, I kind of stink, but if you want," Thomas said.

"Thank you, Thomas," she said and got onto her knees, which put her at face level with him. (He didn't know if she did it consciously or not, but she rubbed her breasts against him)

"Mmm," she sighed happily as she kissed him, then rubbed his muscular chest with her small hands.

"Can I, let me, I want to put your manhood into my mouth," she whispered in his ear, then slid down to his lap and unzipped his jeans.

She still lacked greatly in skill; she just swallowed his entire cock down her throat, then pulled up, sucked hard on the head of his cock, then slid back down, swallowing his cock down her throat again. Her murmurs of pleasure sent joyous little vibrations along his cock and he grunted, letting her know he was close.

"Uh, oh, yes!" he grunted and sent stream after stream of his semen down her throat.

"Thank you, Thomas," she quietly said, then slid over to the door.

"Please take me home," she quietly asked once he'd caught his breath.

"When, do I, one of these times, I want to do the same for you," he said as he started the truck.

"What?" she asked, surprised. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I want to eat you, I want to put my mouth on your womanhood," he said as he drove her home.

"Oh, my!" she thought to herself. "It is difficult enough to resist the temptation to simply give him my virginity; I do not know if I would be able to resist if he were to pleasure me so."

----

John nearly laughed as George ran upstairs to take a shower.

"Better not take your usual 'one-handed' showers," he teased. "She'll be here in about fifteen minutes.

"Shut up, butt hole," George yelled as he ran up the metal stairs.

"Hello, John," Lilly quietly said when the taxi let her out in front of the garage.

"Hey Lilly," he smiled and retested the alternator he was working on.

"Wow, that is a big van," Lilly commented.

"Yeah, it's actually a recreational vehicle," John agreed and smiled in satisfaction; the RV cranked up beautifully.

"Um, George around?" Lilly asked.

"Upstairs, showering," John said and turned off the engine.

"He'll be down just as soon as he figures out how to put Right Guard under his left armpit," John joked.

"Oh, Jeez, I don't think I can wait that long," Lilly laughed.

"Hey," George smiled nervously at the pretty girl.

"Hi," she said, her heart catching in her throat.

"Um, here's the keys," he said and held them out to her.

"Um, hey George, I'll see you in the morning," John said and left the garage.

"Yeah, hey, see you tomorrow," George agreed.

"So, how much?" Lilly asked.

"What?" George asked.

"How much I owe you for the car?" she asked and softly held onto the keys as he dangled them.

"Don't worry about it," he said.

"Well, I can't not pay you 'something,'" she smiled and pulled him to her for a kiss.

Chapter 7

Mary waited patiently for the bus that would take the DeGarde High School students to Baylor Lake for the football game. Thomas had already left on the first bus, the bus reserved for the football team.

As usual, her lack of height and her lack of popularity had her jostled to the rear of the line as the twenty or so students bustled onto the bus.

When she did finally get on, most of the seats were taken.

"Mary, back here," she heard a voice call out and happily went in search of the source.

Her heart caught in her throat; a smiling Britney Wertmuller sat, patting the seat next to her. Britney was wearing the sexy and revealing costume of a cheerleader. Mary steeled herself and took the offered seat. The fact that Britney's eyes were still black, her nose still broken did not diminish the girl's beauty in Mary's eyes.

"Hi," Mary quietly said.

"Hey," Britney happily said and kissed Mary squarely on her mouth.

Soft. Soft and moist. Soft and moist and sexy and tempting.

"I was real happy to see you in school yesterday and today," Mary admitted.

"Thank you," Britney whispered in Mary's ear. "Not everyone was. A lot of people blame me for Jack's getting arrested, think we're going to lose tonight and it's all my fault."

"I do understand," Mary replied. "Some think that it was my fault Grace and Peggy and Mindy got expelled."

Her breath was soft and warm in Mary's ear. She clasped onto Mary's hand tightly. The back of Mary's hand rested firmly against Britney's bare upper thigh, held fast by Britney.

The Bull Dogs were victorious so the bus ride home was a deafening affair.

"Need a ride home?" Britney yelled and Mary looked into Britney's hazel eyes for a moment, then nodded her head yes.

Mary gave directions to the home and Britney drove the car rapidly, frightening Mary at times.

"See you later," Britney cheerfully said and hugged Mary tightly, then kissed her happily.

"See you later," Mary quietly said and let herself out of the car.

"She's sweet," Tiffany said from the back seat.

"Yeah, yeah she is, I like her," Britney declared.

"You really going out with Oscar the Geek tomorrow night?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, we're going to Radcliffe's," Britney said and drove the car way too fast, getting them home.

----

"You said there was a real nice house just down the street," George said as he placed the warm washcloth to Lilly's raw anus.

"Mm Hmm?" Lilly murmured.

George was the only lover, besides Theresa, that bothered to clean her up after sex. Every other lover had just lain there and waited for her to leave. But George not only went and got a washcloth, he took the time to run the water until it got warm, then rather than just handing her the cloth, sponged and dabbed her anus clean for her.

"Well, I went and looked at it, and it's okay," George went on.

"Yeah?" Lilly said. wiggling her ass slightly.

"But there's a bigger house two blocks over, on Wesley Road," George said and playfully swatted Lilly's buttock.

"Wesley Road?" Lilly said. "There's some nice houses on that street."

"Yeah, well, the one that's for sale is a four bedroom, three bath home, you ought to see the master bedroom; got a Jacuzzi and shower, big window that lets out onto the back porch," George said and used the washcloth to clean his cock.

"Four bedrooms?" Lilly asked. "Why on earth would anyone need four bedrooms?"

"For all the kids we'll have," George said and kissed Lilly's cheek, then her shoulder, then her back, and then her left buttock.

"Did you just say, 'for all the kids we'll have?'" Lilly asked.

"Yes, yes I did," George, admitted.

"Nice try, buddy," Lilly laughed. "But I'm not having kids until I'm married."

"Well, that's okay with me," George said.

"You had better not be playing games with me, Mr. Farmer," Lilly warned.

----

Thomas smiled as he saw Mary's phone number pop up in the caller ID box.

"Hello, Dickey's weenies, home of the foot long," he said cheerfully.

"Oh, I am sorry, I have the wrong number," Mary gasped.

"Mary, you goofball, it's me," Thomas laughed.

"Oh," a much-relieved Mary giggled.

Then she grew serious.

"Thomas, do you love me?" she asked.

Well, I uh, yeah, Mary, I do," he stammered.

"And I love you," she said.

"Good, good," he said.

"Do you, were you serious about pleasuring me the next time we are together?" she whispered into the phone.

"Yeah, yeah I was," Thomas said, his cock beginning to grow at the thought of that.

"I am desperate for you to pleasure me," she admitted.

He asked her if she'd ever eaten Chinese; he knew a great Chinese restaurant in Lafayette, Louisiana, and they agreed to go out the very next evening.

Mary sighed when she hung up the telephone. Maybe his pleasuring her with his mouth would eradicate Britney's memories from her lips, from her flesh.

She hoped so; having lustful and impure thoughts about Thomas, a man, was bad enough. But having carnal desires for Britney, a woman, was surely ten times more sinful.

"But you know what?" Mary asked herself as she prepared for bed. "It doesn't matter if you're one inch or one million miles in Hell, you're still in Hell."

----

Oscar found it hard to sleep.

She had smiled at him. She had stood in front of the bleachers with the other cheerleaders, cheering and screaming and jumping up and down. Then she spotted him in the bleachers and smiled her dazzling smile at him and waved.

Sighing, he got out of bed and turned on his computer. Naturally, he went to the pornography sites, looking for blonde cheerleaders.

He quite often stroked himself while looking at blonde cheerleaders doing slutty things.

Tonight he noticed that all the blonde cheerleaders were doing slutty things with well-muscled jocks, or other hot looking cheerleaders, but none of them were doing slutty things with dorks or losers. His erection wilted in his hand.

What was someone as beautiful as Britney doing with someone like him?

Chapter 8

Mary thought she would pass out; she was laughing so hard and just could not stop. Thomas was trying to eat with the chopsticks. The sticks were dwarfed by his large hands, his large, clumsy hands. She wasn't having any more luck than he. Finally, in frustration, he began spearing his food with the wooden sticks, making her laugh out loud.

"I bring you big spoon," the waitress teased. "You eat with big spoon like big baby, okay?"

"Okay," Thomas agreed. "At least I'd get to eat."

"Me too," Mary managed to gasp out.

----

"Thank you," Britney smiled as Oscar gave her the flowers.

At first he'd balked when his father suggested the flowers. It just seemed pretty old-fashioned, exactly the sort of thing a dork or loser would do. But Sophia, the unbelievably beautiful young lawyer his father was dating had echoed his father, he chipped open the wallet and bought the flowers.

Looking at Britney's smile, the flowers were a great idea.

Allison Wertmuller had greeted him warmly; she remembered the young man that had brought her daughter the card. Charlie Wertmuller did not try to hide his amused smile when Allison introduced the two males.

Charlie was pleased at Oscar's firm handshake and the fact that Oscar looked at his wife's eyes and his daughter's eyes, and not at their impressive physiques.

"Have fun," Allison encouraged.

"Ahem, not too much fun," Charlie warned.

"Oh, Daddy, really!" Britney laughed.

"Yes sir," Oscar gulped.

----

"Are you serious?" Theresa asked as Lilly showed her around the four-bedroom house.

"Theresa, that's like the ten thousandth time you said that," Lilly laughed.

"Oh my God, look at this bathtub," Theresa enthused as she looked at the Jacuzzi tub.

"I know!" Lilly said. "Isn't that great? I mean, you could put two or three people in that thing!"

"Me and you?" Theresa suggested.

"Uh huh," Lilly laughed. "And George."

"Mm, maybe, if he's a good boy," Theresa said and pinched Lilly's buttock hard.

"Oh, believe me, he's a very good boy," Lilly laughed.

"Damn right I am," George said as he and the broker entered the bedroom. "You show Theresa the hot tub out back?"

"No, 'cause I didn't know there was a hot tub out back," Lilly said and quickly tugged open the sliding glass door that led into the back yard.

"Your daughter is lovely," the broker, who had been flirting outrageously with George, commented.

"Thanks," George smiled. "But she's not my daughter. She's my lover."

"Oh," the broker said and clammed up.

----

The waiter bordered on being rude; he was miffed at being assigned the 'kids' table. If Brigney or Oscar noticed the waiter's curt attitude, neither one said anything about it.

Oscar kept staring at Britney, blushing and looking away when she would notice his stares.

"What" she finally said.

""What?" he squeaked?

"You keep staring at me; my make up on wrong or something?" Britney asked.

"No, absolutely not," he said, stammering and blushing. "No, it's just, you're beautiful!"

She knew she wasn't beautiful. Her eyes were still black; her nose had a hideous bump in it. His eyes told her he wasn't just saying those words, though; he meant it.

"Thank you," she smiled. "You know what? You're pretty beautiful yourself."

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers