Oddball Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Shut up," he laughed.

----

Mary thought she would die. The feelings his mouth was giving her, giving her womanhood, she had never ever imagined were possible.

Thomas had been surprised, and pleased that Mary shaved her pubic mound bald. He slurped and sucked at her pussy lips, then stuck his tongue into her slit as far as he could, then located her clitoris.

"Ah, oh Mother of God!" she screamed.

She stiffened, then shuddered, and then went absolutely limp on the truck's bench seat.

Thomas continued his oral assault on her drooling pussy and ran his hand on her narrow belly, then her ribs, and then her breasts. Remembering that she liked them squeezed quite hard, he obliged her and squeezed them forcefully.

"Oh, oh, Thomas!" she keened and he felt her shudder in orgasm again.

----

Theresa sat on her bed and sobbed. She had known from the beginning that she was just a plaything, just a pleasant diversion until Lilly found herself a boyfriend. But she had ignored it, hoping that Lilly would fall in love with her.

Chapter 9

Mary had hoped that Thomas would be able to erase the lustful thoughts for Britney, but if anything, he had intensified them.

She knew that this was the way that one woman pleasured another, made love with one another. Women put their mouths on each other's womanhood.

She sat with her parents and listened to the Reverend Smith thunder and proclaims the many many temptations that were out there; Satan was on full alert, knowing the end of time was at hand.

Thomas had jammed a finger into her rectum, at her urging.

His fingers were large, larger than the handle of her brush. It had felt so nasty, so wrong; she had she had almost egged him to place his manhood into her fundament.

Just sitting there, she could very nearly feel his finger probing her again. Just sitting there, she could very nearly feel his tongue probing her womanhood.

She bowed her head in shame; how could she be sitting in church, yet thinking of making love with Thomas, of committing the act of sodomy with him?

His manhood was quite large, it stretched her lips painfully. She stifled the groan of lust; his manhood in her bowels would most surely hurt, would most surely cause her to tear open and bleed quite painfully.

Britney's lips were so soft, and so moist. Britney's breasts mashed against her and they felt so firm, so tempting.

Britney's upper thigh had been so warm, so smooth, and so muscular.

Mary wondered if she shaved her womanhood smooth, or did she have blonde pubic hair?

Mary did groan; here she was, sitting in church, and she was lustfully entertaining the thought of making love with another woman.

John stiffened. It was bad enough when Reverend Smith proclaimed one place or another as 'sinful' or 'damned;' John took it all with a large grain of salt. But at present, the man was ranting and raving against Alcoholics Anonymous, calling it a brainwashing cult.

Leah stiffened; Reverend Smith was railing against Alcoholics Anonymous and against the people that attended their meetings. She looked at her husband. He did not know that she knew that he attended the meetings.

She looked back at the portly minister and wondered. He was very quick to condemn, to judge this entity or that one as 'sinful,' to judge this person or that one as 'wicked.'

But she knew that John was not sinful, nor was he wicked. Now, without A.A., when he was drinking, now, that was sinful and wicked.

They turn their backs on God and pledge allegiance to their cult," Reverend Smith proclaimed.

"I wonder what else he has been wrong about?" Leah asked herself.

----

Britney giggled to herself; if she had not grabbed Oscar and kissed him good night, they'd still be outside, him hemming and hawing and trying to work up the courage to kiss her.

But once they did kiss, Holy Mackerel! Oscar's hunger and passion came through loud and clear.

If her nose hadn't been broken, if she'd been able to breathe through it, they'd still be out there, kissing.

She'd worn three-inch heels, which put her at eye level to him. A perfect height for kissing. She vowed all of her shoes from now on were going to be three-inch heels.

----

George looked up from the paperwork and smiled; Theresa, Lilly's little redhead friend walked into the office.

The first bullet slammed into his shoulder, the second caught him in the neck, the third and fourth caught him in his left temple.

In her apartment, Lilly lay on their bed, already turning cold. A single bullet hole punctured her chest.

Theresa put the forty-five back into her purse and left the garage. She started up the Toyota and drove west. She wasn't sure where she would go, maybe back home to California, maybe Mexico, maybe she would just drive right into the ocean and drown herself.

The End of 'Oddball 03.'

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers