Oddball Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,070 Followers

"Thank you," Mary sniffled. "He was. he was my only uncle."

"That's a real shame," Britney said, then brightened a little. "I called you 'cause I wanted to share some good news with you. I mean, it ain't going to change anything, but its still pretty good news."

"What?" Mary asked, curious.

"Okay, listen to this," Britney said, then Mary heard a slight whistling sound.

"That's my nose!" Britney laughed. "I can breathe again! I went to Doctor Weinstein today and he fixed it!"

"You know what?" Mary said. "That is good news. I'm glad for you."

"Thank you," Britney laughed.

"You going to be in school tomorrow?" Mary asked.

"Yeah," Britney said. "You?"

"Yeah, I got a perfect attendance so far," Mary said. "Don't want to mess that up."

"Okay, see you tomorrow," Britney cheerfully said. "Love you,:

"And I love you too," Mary admitted and hung up.

----

"So, you bang that shrimp yet?" James sneered as Thomas worked his tie loose.

Obviously, Dad was in the bourbon tonight, mean as a snake.

"No Dad," Thomas sighed.

"Why the fuck not?" James sneered. "Pussy stink? Huh?"

"James, please," Theresa Kowalski begged her husband.

"What?" James bellowed at her. "Huh, what?"

Thomas went down the hall to his bedroom. Jim smiled sympathetically.

"He's been drinking since he got home," Jim said. "Came home at noon."

"Since noon?" Thomas asked. "Great."

"Yeah, should be out of it soon," Jim said.

"Getting tired of it," Thomas sighed.

"Yeah, and he wants to know why I never bring Beth over," Jim said.

"You're not seeing her anymore," Thomas reminded him.

"Know that," Jim said as Thomas hung up his suit. "But think I want to hear 'what? Ain't man enough to keep that stupid cunt happy?'"

"She wasn't stupid," Thomas said.

"Know that too," Jim said.

"Dude, it was a fucked up funeral," Thomas sighed. "Guy should have never died, you know?"

"Yeah?" Jim asked, sitting on the edge of the bed as Thomas stretched out on it.

"Yeah, real nice guy," Thomas said.

"Dude, they always say that when someone dies," Jim smiled. "You never hear 'He was a real ass hole,' or 'what a slut! Glad they're dead!'"

"Yeah, you're right, but George, he was a nice guy; should have heard all the people said he helped them out," Thomas said.

"George Farmer?" James slurred from the doorway.

"Yeah, Dad," Thomas said.

"Fucking cock sucker," James said. "Over-charged me on a new water pump for the station wagon; knew I had to have it. Got your mother in the front seat, you two in the back seat crying 'cause our vacation hadn't even gotten started."

"He's dead, Dad," Thomas said.

"Good, mother fucker deserves it," James belched out.

"Need something, Dad?" Jim asked.

"What? I got to have a reason want to talk with my boys?" James asked, snarling.

"No," Jim said.

"Fucking right I don't," James said angrily. "I can talk to my boys any God damned time I fucking feel like it, got it, Mr. Fucking smart ass?"

"Dinner's ready," Theresa called out, distracting James from his tirade.

Chapter 4

"Why?" Babette tearfully asked Amber.

Amber sneered at her, then pushed her aside and kept walking down the corridor.

"Answer your fucking phone next time I call," Amber said. "If I ever do call your ass again."

----

"Thee Indian chief said to the warrior, 'There are two wolves inside of my belly, one very angry and fierce and will destroy everything, even that which I love and hold dear. The other is very peaceful and loving and even playful, but it respects that which I respect, and loves that which I love.' The warrior asked the chief 'Which wolf is the most powerful?' To which the chief responded 'The wolf that I feed.'" Mary read and sighed.

"Thank you, my Father," she said to herself. "That does give me some answers."

She put the book of Native American Spirituality back on the library shelf. The title had caught her eye as she was furtively sneaking down the aisle before cutting back to the next aisle for the book on Human Sexuality.

She resolved to herself that she would not feed the 'Britney wolf,' but would fee the 'Thomas wolf.' She smiled at Miss Barbara and left the library.

Then Britney came down the corridor, wearing a low-cut blouse and short skirt. She smiled happily when she saw Mary.

"Hi!" she bubbled. "Going to the game tomorrow night?"

"Yeah," Mary agreed. "Go Bull Dogs!"

"Go Bull Dogs!" Britney screamed and a few other students joined in on the cheer.

Mary laughed and Britney grabbed her in a fierce hug, mashing her breasts into Mary's face.

"Listen, you want to come over after the game, spend the night at my house?" Britney asked, putting her arm around Mary's waist and walking with the smaller girl.

"I have to ask my Momma," Mary said.

"Oh, would you, please?" Britney begged.

"Good one, Beelzebub," Mary muttered. "Just got to make sure the Britney wolf gets a couple of scraps."

"Okay," Mary agreed. "I'll call her at lunch."

"Okay," Britney said and kissed Mary before running off to her next class.

"Man, girls got it so fucking easy," John Ridgelow said to no one in particular. "I kiss my friend, I get called a fucking Homo, know what I'm saying?"

"'Cause you are a fucking homo," Thomas said. "But you got such pretty eyes."

"Shut up, bitch," John laughed and punched his friend.

Thomas watched his girlfriend walk down the hall and had to adjust his growing erection. As if she could sense him, she looked over her shoulder at him and smiled widely. With a little wave of her small hand, she went into her World Government class.

"You're one lucky mother fucker," John said and punched Thomas again, and ran away before Thomas could punch him back.

John Farmer pulled himself out from under the car and ran to answer the telephone.

"George's Garage," he said, breathlessly.

"Hello, this is Kenneth Prejean," the resonant voice intoned on the other end.

John frowned. There were no Prejeans on his list of clients; there was just seven at present, none of them Prejeans.

"Yes sir?" he asked.

"I am, I was Mr. Farmer's attorney," Kenneth went on.

"Oh, okay," John said and waited.

"And may I ask whom I am speaking with?" Kenneth went on.

"John, John Farmer, George's brother," John said. "Hey, um, this to take long? I was right in the middle of..."

"Again, my condolences on your loss," Mr. Prejean said in a flat tone of voice.

John shook his head; if that was this guy's idea of condolences, he had a lot to work on.

"But there is the matter of the executing of Mr. Farmer's estate," Mr. Prejean said.

"Oh, well, I uh I was just going to run the garage, you know, like before," John said.

"Admirable," Mr. Prejean said dryly. "But that decision would be for the beneficiary of Mr. Farmer's estate."

"And who's that?" John asked.

"I am not at liberty to discuss that, but I would appreciate if you would make arrangements to be at my office Monday afternoon, four pm; the thirteenth, will that be acceptable?" Mr. Prejean said. It wasn't a question.

"Fine, fine," John said, suddenly very tired.

Leah knew Kenneth Prejean; he'd been retained several times to represent Young Insurance in legal proceedings. She did not like the arrogant, pretentious, superficial man. In her eyes, he was the manifestation of all lawyer jokes.

She agreed that she would be there at four o'clock on Monday afternoon and would have Mary Angel Farmer present as well.

She was not in a good mood when her phone rang again.

"Momma?" Mary's voice came through.

"Hi," Leah smiled; anger forgotten.

She listened, eyebrows raised.

"Well, I'd like to meet this Britney and meet her parents," Leah said.

"Okay," Mary agreed.

She walked out to the oak tree; Thomas was already there, as was John and Britney and Oscar.

Recently, since they were sitting out there, and since from time to time there would be two or three others joining them, Thomas grabbed two benches that had been stuck behind the gymnasium.

"Move over, pussy," Thomas told John.

"What?" John teased. "Afraid I'll tell your girlfriend you're my bitch?"

"Yeah, like she'd believe you," Thomas said.

"I need to feed my Thomas wolf," Mary thought, blushing hotly.

Britney sat, legs slightly parted and Mary could see the pretty pink satin material of Britney's panties.

"Seems my Britney wolf is being fed constantly," she blushed.

"my momma says she has to meet you and she wants to talk with your mom and dad," Mary smiled to Britney.

More of Britney's wolf was fed as Britney squealed happily and kissed Mary, squarely on her mouth.

----

John found it hard to concentrate on his work; whom had George left his estate to? Hopefully not Lilly. She was dead but her family might stir up a bit of trouble; they had wanted to look around upstairs at George's apartment, to see if their beloved daughter had left any personal items up there. John had to stop the father from helping himself to George's whiskey. He didn't want it, but there was a principle here.

"That's not Lilly's," John had said. "Your daughter wasn't old enough to buy alcohol."

"Oh, oh, yeah," the man stammered.

"Okay, y'all looked around enough," John said. "I find anything, I'll mail it to y'all."

"How we know we can trust you?" Lilly's mother had asked through narrowed slits.

"Same way I know I can trust y'all," John had responded, no smile on his lips.

Mumbling and muttering, the two had lumbered down the stairs. John looked around, saw Mary's old tricycle in the corner and felt fresh tears come to his eyes.

George had loved Mary so completely, it was almost as if Mary was his own child.

"And now you'll never have any of your own, buddy," John said and blew his nose.

----

She smoked the last of the joints she'd gotten from that trucker. If she'd searched his truck a little more thoroughly, she probably could have found more, but her head hurt too badly. She watched the sun beat down on the large outcropping of rocks. A large diamondback rattler came out from underneath one of the rocks, and Theresa Calmly picked up a large stone and cursed as the hot stone burned her fingers.

The snake's tail rattled loudly as Theresa stood and took aim with the large rock.

----

Leah smiled as she backed out of the Wertmullers' driveway. From the doorway, Allison waved good-bye.

"I like them," she said aloud.

"Me too," Mary said with relief.

"Thanks, Mom," Britney said.

"For what?" Allison smiled.

"Just for being you," Britney said and hugged her mother.

"Uh huh," Allison smiled and shut the door. "Just because you smell cookies baking?"

"That too," Britney giggled.

Chapter 5

Saint Ann's Westbrook Avengers had a daunting defense and a fairly strong offense, but folded in the fourth quarter and the DeGarde Bull Dogs managed to win with a field goal.

"Yes, Mary, you goofball!" Britney laughed as she whooped and screamed out the window at other students. "We won!"

"Go Bull Dogs!" Mary laughed.

"No, no, like this!" Britney said and then screamed at the top of her lungs. "Go Bull Dogs!"

"Go Bull Dogs!" Mary screamed and laughed out loud as a few other enthusiastic students screamed it back at her.

Allison shook her head as the twins burst into the house, still squealing and chattering excitedly, Mary right behind them, also chattering excitedly.

"I take it we won?" she asked and pointed to the table.

"Oh boy!" Britney and Tiffany whooped as Allison brought the three of them homemade ice-cream sandwiches.

"This almost looks too good to eat," Mary said.

"Thank you, Sweetheart," Allison laughed.

"It's not," Tiffany said through a mouthful of the cookie. "You can eat it."

"My mom's the best cook," Britney said proudly.

"Do you say 'Grace?'" Mary asked her.

"For a snack?" Tiffany asked.

"It is a food, and it should be blessed," Mary said, wondering if she was in the wrong house.

Suppose these people didn't believe in God? If that were the case, she would have to politely, but firmly decline their food and their hospitality and call her mother to come get her.

"I think that is an excellent idea," Allison said and took Mary's left hand in her right one and tiffany's right hand in her left one. "Girls."

Tiffany and Britney joined hands and Britney grabbed Mary's other hand.

"Well, go ahead; you're the guest," Allison encouraged.

Mary kept it short; the ice cream was starting to melt.

Afterward, they barreled up the stairs.

"You normally shower in the morning or at night?" Britney asked.

"I bathe in the evening," Mary said s she put her duffel bag on the vanity seat in Britney's room.

She looked around at Britney's room. It was a large room with a large bed, a chest of drawers and a low dresser and a computer desk. Next to the closet was a small vanity with lighted mirror.

"Come on," Britney said and grabbed Mary's hand and dragged her into her bathroom.

"Oh my stars!" Mary gasped.

Britney's bathroom was as large as Mary's bedroom.

"I prefer to take a shower; quicker," Britney said and stripped out of her cheerleader uniform.

Mary turned her back and pulled her long dress off, then her full slip. She unhooked her bra, then shimmed out of her full cotton briefs.

"God, aren't you hot in all that?" Britney asked as she adjusted the taps for the two showerheads.

"Sometimes yes, it is a bit unpleasant," Mary confessed.

She couldn't help but look. Britney's breasts were full and round with small sag. The nipples were a pale pink, about the size of quarters. Her abdomen was flat, with the smallest of a belly button. Her hips were full, lush, and the fuzz between her legs was only slightly darker than the white-blonde hair on her head.

Britney looked at Mary's body as well, noticing the cone-shaped B cup breasts and their small brown nipples, made hard by the air-conditioning and by Mary's excitement. Her belly was slightly concave but flared out nicely into her hips. When Mary turned to see where the soap was, Britney looked at Mary's cute little butt. Then when Mary turned back around, Britney noticed that Mary's pubic mound was bald.

"Oh, you shave it?" Britney asked. "I kind of thought about doing that, but I just don't know."

"Itches," Mary admitted. :I got to shave it every two or three days or I'll be scratching it raw."

"Then why'd you do it?" Britney asked and lathered up her hair.

"Saw Amber had shaved hers, thought it looked cool, so I did it too," Mary admitted and accepted the offered bottle of shampoo.

Mary liked the way Britney's shampoo smelled; not at all like the economy shampoo the Farmers' used. Britney's soap, too was a perfumed soap and Mary smelled her arm and hands several times. Britney daughter her doing that and laughed.

"Yeah, Mom gives me a hard time for liking this stuff, but I can't help it! I like the way it smells!" Britney said.

"That must be why you always smell so nice," Mary said as she leaned back to rinse her hair out.

"Easier way to do that," Britney said and reached up and pulled the showerhead from its holder.

"Oh my goodness!" Mary laughed. "What will they think of next?"

"And watch," Britney whispered and playfully played the spray over Mary's pubic mound.

Mary's eyes opened wide in disbelief.

"I'm sorry," Britney quickly said, thinking she might have offended Mary. "I shouldn't have done that."

"Oh!" Mary finally shuddered and held out her hand for the nozzle.

Britney squealed with laughter as Mary aimed the spray at Britney's tuft of pubic hair. She grabbed her own showerhead and sprayed Mary back. She adjusted the spray to pulsing massage and Mary had to bite down the scream as the spray hit her very sensitive, very overheated slit.

Mary coward into the corner as Britney advanced on her, spraying at Mary's breasts and pussy with the hard-hitting spray.

"Got you," she laughed and pinned Mary to the corner.

Mary!" she screamed with laughter as Mary forcefully pushed her own showerhead directly on Britney's slit.

Squealing and laughing, they finished the shower and got out. Mary reveled in the large fluffy towels that Britney handed her.

Britney looked at Mary's nightgown and wrinkled her nose. It was Mary's customary flannel nightgown, which went from throat to ankle.

"God, you're not hot in that thing?" Britney asked. "I'm burning up just looking at you!"

"It's fine," Mary smiled.

"Let's dry that hair of yours," Britney suggested and grabbed her blow dryer.

Mary loved the feeling of Britney's long legs wrapped around her as they both sat on Britney's bed. Britney rolled her brush through Mary's long hair and played the hot air of the dryer back and forth over the hair.

"Wow, that did it in no time," Mary said.

"There, all done," Britney said and turned off the dryer and kissed Mary on her cheek.

"Thank you," Mary said and looked over her shoulder at Britney.

"You're welcome,"Britney smiled and kissed Mary on her lips.

Mary didn't know what possessed her to do it. Maybe it was the closeness of their bodies, maybe it was the fact that Britney was still nude, maybe it was the smile on Britney's lips.

When Britney pressed her lips to Mary's, Mary opened her mouth slightly. Britney dropped the hair dryer and hairbrush onto the bed and encircled the smaller girl in a tight hug. She pressed her tongue into Mary's open mouth and groaned as Mary sucked on her tongue.

Mary's small hand traced up and down Britney's wet slit and Britney squealed into Mary's mouth.

Mary twisted more in Britney's embrace and pushed the girl onto her back. She did not intend to do anything more than kiss and touch the other girl, did not intend to put her mouth on Britney's vagina, but then had the thought pop into her head.

"One inch or a million miles, Hell is still Hell."

Britney was surprised at Mary's aggressive behavior, but submitted to Mary's wishes. She groaned as Mary took a nipple into her mouth and sucked on it. She stifled a squeal as Mary playfully bit down on the rubbery flesh.

Mary slithered down, alternating between little kisses and licks and playful little nips at Britney's flesh.

"Oh my God!" Britney screamed into her pillow as Mary's hot sucking mouth descended on Britney's slit and Mary's tongue coaxed Britney's clitoris out.

"Was that, was I good?" Mary asked as Britney hugged her tightly.

"That was great," Britney giggled and kissed Mary hotly.

"I've never done anything like that before," Mary confessed and Britney smiled.

"Me either," Britney said.

"Think you might want to put some clothes on, Jezebel?" Mary teased, but did not cease her light strokes of ritney's breasts or pubic hair.

"What'd you call me?" Britney laughed as she reached for her camisole top.

"Jezebel, a woman who tempted kings and common men alike to sin," Mary laughed and kissed Britney happily.

"How did I tempt you?" Britney asked as she shimmied into her matching thong panties.

"By being so beautiful," Mary confessed and again kissed Britney.

"You, you're beautiful," Britney said and kissed Mary softly.

They lay in each other's arms quietly for a long time.

"Can I ask you something?" Mary asked suddenly.

"Sure," Britney mumbled.

She'd almost been asleep when Mary suddenly started talking.

"You, um, you ever done it, you know, anal sex?" Mary whispered.

"No!" Britney exclaimed.

"Oh," Mary said, disappointed.

"I mean, wouldn't that hurt?" Britney whispered.

"I don't know," Mary admitted. "I suppose it should, I mean, that's a very small opening."

"Let's see," Britney said and scrambled out of the bed.

She turned her computer on, then grabbed the vanity chair and put it next to the computer chair. She patted it and Mary got out of bed and sat down on the vanity seat.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,070 Followers