Oddball Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Oh wow, you have your own computer!" Mary said as she put her glasses on.

Britney looked at Mary to see if Mary was kidding, then shrugged her shoulders. Britney typed rapidly and Mary looked on in rapt attention as the Internet flashed to life.

"Okay, Daddy's got this stupid 'Net Nanny' thing, but he doesn't know I know the password," Britney whispered and typed in a web site address.

"Anal, huh?" Britney asked and clicked on a link.

Mary gasped, then laughed aloud as several thumbnails of various scenes of people engaging in anal sex popped up.

"No thanks!" Britney exclaimed as she clicked on the first thumbnail and the image, an anorexic looking blonde grimacing as a large black cock plunged into her rectum, went to full screen.

"That does look somewhat painful," Mary agreed.

The next one showed another blonde, this one with quite large breasts, happily sucking on one large cock while another cock blunted her bowels.

"Mm, I don't know," Britney said and clicked on the 'X' to get it off of the screen. The third one sowed a petite girl lying on her back while a very large cock entered her anus. The look on her face was that of sheer bliss.

Britney clicked on the 'projector' icon and Mary gasped as the short movie began to play. Both girls watched intently as the cock slid in and out of the girl's bowels, then pulled out and sprayed an unbelievable amount of semen onto the girl's face and small breasts. Britney quickly found another petite brunette that was on her knees, shoulders pressed to the dirty mattress, her small hands pulling her buttocks apart for a large cock. The movie was very similar; the cock battering her anal cavity, then pulling out and spraying a large amount of semen onto the girl's buttocks and pussy.

"I do believe that answers my question," Mary said quietly.

"What question?" Britney asked.

"How exactly one goes about having anal sex," Mary admitted and blushed hotly.

"Oh," Britney said, then burst out laughing.

"Well, if I ever have any questions," she giggled to Mary. "I know where to go from now on!"

Mary smiled and smiled wider when Britney kissed her.

"Jezebel," Mary said and opened her mouth for Britney's tongue.

----

John lay in the bed while Leah pleasured him with her tongue. Twice, he'd tried to grab her, to pleasure her as well and twice she evaded his grasp.

"No, Baby," she whispered to him. "This is for you."

He stiffened as she dragged a fingernail along his scrotum and along the length of his cock that was not in her hot sucking mouth.

"Oh, Sweetheart, I'm going to..." he warmed and she quickly began stroking his cock into her mouth.

----

James smiled as Barbara Chastaine, his mistress, brought him another beer. The forty eight year old smiled up at him from her wheelchair as he lovingly stroked her face with his hand.

"I ever tell you I love you?" he drunkenly slurred.

"No, never," she teased.

"No!" he said in mock surprise.

"Nope," she said and shook her head. "All I ever hear out of you is 'you got a fat ass,' or 'who taught you how to suck cock? K.D. Lang?' or 'A skunk die in your twat or you just don't know how to wash it?'"

"I do not say that!" he laughed.

"Yes, Teddy Bear," she smiled and popped open a can of beer for herself. "You tell me you love me all the time."

"Fucking wish you'd get some bourbon," he groused.

"No," she said forcefully. "Bourbon gets you in a foul mood and makes me sick."

"Yeah, but beer makes me piss a lot," he complained.

"SO? Hissing's good for you, cleans out your system," she said.

Chapter 6

Allison smiled as the three girls chattered and laughed at the breakfast table. Even Tiffany, who was normally quite stuck-up, self-involved, was letting her façade down a little.

After breakfast, Mary very politely thanked Mrs. Wertmuller for her hospitality and Britney pulled the small girl out to the twins' car.

What an oddball," Tiffany told her father. "You believe, she even says 'Grace' when it's just an ice cream sandwich!"

"And there's not a thing wrong with that," Allison said.

"Oddball or not," Charlie commented. "I noticed you were right in there with her and your sister, laughing and screaming and carrying on."

"So, you going to let Tank do you, up the butt?" Britney asked as she drove toward Mary's home.

Mary looked at her for a long moment, blushing hotly, then nodded her head yes.

"I do not want to lose my virginity, my maidenhead; that is for my husband," Mary said in a whisper. "But I do want to please Thomas and I do want to feel him inside of me, feel the pain of giving myself to him."

"Well, um, yeah, it'll probably hurt," Britney agreed.

They pulled up to Mary's house.

"You have to call me and tell me all about it," Britney urged and kissed the girl quickly.

Mary got out of the car, dragging her heavy duffel bag. She opened the front door of her home and waved good-bye to her friend.

----

Thomas looked at the clock. Ten o'clock. Mary should be home soon, if she wasn't already home. He'd call her at lunch, see if she would like to go out for Italian; there was a new restaurant that Jim had told him about.

The morning was already quite hot as he carried the lumber up the rickety makeshift stairs to the second floor of the spec house Clark International was building.

Keith Blanchard smiled; the kid carried more boards on one trip than most guys could carry in five trips, but even though the kid was a workhorse, he didn't show off, or try to throw his strength around. As soon as the kid graduated from high school, Keith planned on making him a project supervisor.

His brother, Jim Kowalski was already the project supervisor, and there was no better sheetrock hanger in DeGarde. He was quick, efficient, and took pride in his work. But he was also quick to correct any mistakes and didn't argue or try to pass the blame to someone else.

"You two Polacks think y'all can handle it by yourselves for about fifteen, twenty minutes?" Keith smiled.

"Sure," Jim agreed. "I mean, ever since you showed me how the nails that ain't facing the right way are for the other wall, I should be fine."

"Uh huh," Thomas said. "Now, if we was building us a three story building, I might have a little trouble, but as long as I remember, one is down, two is up, we'll be fine."

"One is down, two is up," Keith repeated. "Damn, I better write that down."

"Smart ass," Jim laughed and Keith hurried down the stairs.

He looked at his brother.

"You do realize he's going to be gone for the rest of the day?" Jim said.

"Hey as long as he's back in time to pay us," Thomas shrugged his shoulders. "So, tell me about Melissa."

"Ain't much to tell," Jim shrugged. "Works at the drugstore part time while she's in school, studying to be a teacher."

"Come on," Thomas laughed. "Pretty? Or pretty ugly?"

Jim looked up from the caulk line he was applying.

"'Bout as big around as a toothpick, long stringy hair, flat as a board, front and back," Jim admitted.

"Oh," was all Thomas said.

He had dated Grace Breaux when it was obvious to him that Grace was not that attractive and was mean-spirited to boot. Mary, little Mary would not fit into most people's definition of beautiful, but in his eyes, she was gorgeous.

"Yeah," Jim said. But you know what, dude? "She's got this way of talking to me, makes me feel like I'm special, you know?"

"'Cause you are special," Thomas said and went to the rickety staircase. "Special Ed, Special Olympics, dude, you're just fucking special."

"Fuck you, homo," Jim said and grabbed the roll of masking tape.

"Dude, I'm just fucking with you," Thomas' voice floated up. "She makes you feel special, good for you."

----

John cleaned up, then closed the garage down for lunch. The 'Brown-Braggers Meeting' would have already started by the time he managed to get down to the Methodist church where they met, but as his sponsor said, "Half a meeting is better than no meeting at all."

He groaned good-naturedly; Claire was chairing the meeting. She liked to wait until people had a mouthful of their lunch, then she'd call on them to share.

"Hi John," she smiled as he opened his lunch bag. "Topic's Fear, in case you're wondering."

"Thanks, I was afraid of that," he smiled.

"Ha ha," she smirked. "Care to share a little on that?"

----

Theresa Kowalski took James' trousers out of the laundry hamper and prepared to put them into the washing machine. His pocket crinkled and she put her hand into the pocket and pulled out not one, but two condom wrappers.

She'd had a hysterectomy seven years ago; condoms were unnecessary.

----

Oscar Coutre was a new man.

He smiled widely; a beautiful girl had just called him and asked him out. Britney Wertmuller had just called him and asked him if he'd like to go to Manny's in Bender for some authentic Mexican food.

"Gee," he said. "Let me check my calendar, ,might be busy, you know?"

"Yes or no, butt hole," she laughed.

"Yes, yes, Britney," he laughed. "What time you want me to pick you up?"

"Britney Wertmuller?" Cecil asked. "That little girl you'd been drooling over for the last twenty years?"

"Yeah," Oscar smiled. "Britney Wertmuller."

"See?" Cecil shrugged. "If you'd never asked her out, you'd be stuck at home with me."

Chapter 7

Theresa giggled; the peyote had killed that constant headache, finally. The visions she had were that of love, of happiness. She stared into the dying embers of the fire she'd built to keep herself warm. She didn't know why she'd built the fire; she didn't need it. The feelings she had inside were all the warmth she needed.

The embers crackled and shifted. Lilly crawled out from the embers and stared at Theresa, blood gushing from her chest.

"You killed me, she cried out.

Theresa screamed in horror as Lilly advanced on her.

----

Oscar and Britney had to agree; Manny's in Bender had the best Mexican food they'd ever eaten.

"And the spiciest!" Britney gasped and fanned at her sweating face.

The waitress laughed a knowing laugh as she poured more water for the two teenagers.

"Try it with the sour cream," she suggested. "Cuts the pepper, you know?"

"Oh, wow," Britney laughed as she did try the sour cream.

"Better?" Oscar smiled.

"Much better," Britney smiled.

He protested slightly when she paid the bill, but as she reminded him, she'd been the one to call him and ask him out.

"Know where Huvall's Levee is?" she quietly asked.

"Yeah, I mean, everybody does," Oscar said.

"Would you, you want to go there?" she asked him.

He pulled up; there were already a few other cars out there.

She looked around. This was where it had happened. This was where Jack had brutally attacked her and then raped her. A tear slid down her cheek as she thought back to that fateful night.

She looked over in surprise as Oscar started the car and began to pull out.

"Let me take you away from here," he quietly said.

Outside of her house, she put her arms around his shoulders and kissed him softly.

"You do," she said, looking into his light brown, almost golden eyes. "You do take me away."

She put her lips to his again, then opened her mouth. She groaned; his hunger was tangible. She could feel it in his hands, his lips, and his tongue. There was something pressing against her upper thigh and she could guess what that was.

"You do take me away," she repeated, then kissed him again and let go of him.

"Good night; she quietly said as she unlocked her door.

"Good night," he squeaked and she smiled softly as he tripped over his own two feet as he turned to leave.

----

The Reverend Smith was bellowing and thundering as he railed against the evils of sin, the evils that waited just outside the door of their church, waiting for His Believers, waiting to mislead them. Mary wasn't listening. Her rectum burned and throbbed deliciously.

Saturday night, she had knelt on the bench seat of Thomas' truck and spread her buttocks for him. It did take some convincing, but finally he agreed to have anal sex with her. He took the offered bottle of skin lotion from her and began to apply the lotion to her anus.

"Baby, it's going to hurt," he warned.

"I would expect so," she grunted as two of his thick fingers thrust in and out of her rectum.

It did. It hurt tremendously as the bulbous head of his manhood reseed against her clenched anus. She screamed out as it gained entry and drummed her small fists on the seat.

"Let me stop," he begged.

"No!" she cried out as another orgasm welled up in her. "Please don't. It feels too good!"

Thomas gritted his teeth and looked out the truck window, looked at the wooded area surrounding them on the dirt road, looked at the statue of the Virgin Mary, looked anywhere but down at the sight of his large cock spearing Mary's tiny little anus.

"Oh, oh, oh my goodness," Mary grunted as yet another orgasm flooded her consciousness.

She screamed out loud as she felt his white-hot semen flood into her bowels. He was afraid he'd done some terrible harm to her; she lay motionless underneath him.

:If I had known it felt that good," she whispered.

Thomas felt slightly sickened at the sight of his soiled cock; her feces and a thin sheen of her blood adorned his shrinking manhood.

She had wadded up a tissue and gingerly inserted it into her rectum, to keep the semen from staining her undergarments.

He looked into her beautiful blue eyes as she lovingly cleaned his cock with another tissue, then wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"Well, anal sex is certainly a dirty thing, isn't it?" she asked and tossed the tissue out of the window.

He had to laugh; most people would agree that anal sex was dirty.

"Oh, she groaned as she sat down on the seat. "I swear, it feels like you are still inside of me!"

"I would run!" Reverend Smith screamed. "If I could see Sin, if I could see Satan, I'd run!"

To demonstrate, he jogged in place, as if running for his life.

"But Sin wears many disguises!" Reverend Smith screamed. "It doesn't even have the decency to show its face! It looks like Love! IT looks like happiness! It looks like righteousness!"

"Does it look like Pleasure?" Mary wondered.

----

Theresa Kowalski felt like her heart was going to beat out of her chest. But, she resolved that she would see this through. She had put up with so much verbal abuse, emotional abuse, and even from time to time, physical abuse. She'd put up with it because she'd convinced herself that he loved her, loved her two boys.

But infidelity was something she was completely unwilling to tolerate.

"Hey where's the beer?" James bellowed.

"Didn't buy any," Theresa said as calmly as she could.

And someone drank all the bourbon?" James thundered.

"Poured it out," Theresa said, again feigning a calmness she certainly did not feel.

"What?" James screamed as he came into the living room, and came toward her.

"Yes, I wanted you to be perfectly sober when I tell you to pack your stuff; you're leaving," Theresa said.

"The fuck I am," he snorted and reached out a hand to backhand her.

A jolting pain drove him backward and he sat down on the floor with a heavy thud. He had not even seen Thomas enter the room.

"I found these in your pants pockets," Theresa said and showed him the condom wrappers.

"What?" James snarled as he looked up at Thomas. "You think you're man enough to take on your old man, huh?"

"Or die trying," Thomas said. "You're smart, you'll stay down there and listen to what Mom has to say."

"You think you're man enough, huh?" James yelled and got to his feet. "Huh? You think you're a big man now?"

"James, shut up," Theresa said.

"Don't you fucking tell me what..." James said and sat back down with a heavy thud.

"Next one's going to be in your face," Thomas warned.

"Really, James," Theresa sighed. "Don't make him hurt you."

"Hurt me?" James laughed. "That little puissant can't..."

He came to with Theresa holding an ice pack to his left eye. Officers Brantley and Chastaine (Barber's brother) stood by.

"Kowalski," Chastaine nodded. "Need to get your stuff and leave the property; you've been asked to leave."

"What?" he thundered. "What is this?"

"Got a call, domestic disturbance," Brantley said.

"Yeah, God damned right there's a disturbance," James said. "Little mother fucker hits me and..."

"You were threatening to hit him," Theresa said. "He warned you, you ignored him, and he protected himself."

"You going to stand there and listen to this shit?" James yelled.

The two police officers looked at him, stone-faced.

"I don't fucking believe this," James swore.

"Get your things together," Kowalski," Brantley said. "Don't make us do it for you."

"But where in the fuck am I supposed to go?" James whined.

"You might try your little whore," Theresa suggested. "You better hope she's willing to take you in, 'cause I sure ain't."

He muttered to himself as he went down the hall to the bedroom he and Theresa shared. Obviously, she'd been prepared; the old suitcases were already on the bed, ready.

"Thank you," Theresa said to the two police officers.

"Our job, ma'am," Officer Brantley said.

The End of 'Oddball 04.'M.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers