Oddball Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,076 Followers

"I'm ticklish," Mary confessed.

"Good to know," Britney laughed, then continued her progress down.

She hesitated briefly when she reached Mary's bald slit. The two times they'd made love, it had been Mary who brought her to orgasm. Mary had never asked her to return the favor, seemed perfectly content to satisfy Britney.

She felt Mary's fingers combing through her wet hair. She looked up into the girl's blue eyes and smiled. Then she looked at the bald slit, pale inner lips peeking out, puffing up with excitement. She gingerly reached out with her tongue and licked up the pale lips, then back down again.

All those jokes about it tasting like fish were totally off base. Mary's pussy did not taste of fish at all. It tasted a little of musk, a little of salt.

She used her thumbs to pry Mary's pussy lips apartment and delved her tongue into Mary's pussy.

"Oh my!" Mary sighed happily.

Afterward, she cuddled Mary, letting the gentle spray fall onto them.

"Water's getting cold," Mary told her.

"Aw!" Britney complained.

They toweled off and Britney pulled Mary into the bedroom.

"Next to the kissing and hugging," Mary told Britney as she brushed out Mary's long hair, "This is my favorite part."

"Mine too," Britney laughed and switched on the powerful hair dryer.

At the breakfast table, Charlie watched, almost sadly, as Britney fussed over and cared for Mary.

He had two sisters, twins, Abigail had married almost immediately after graduating High School. Currently, she was on husband number three, another drunk, almost twice as old as her.

Adelaide, on the other hand, had been with her 'friend,' Angela, since freshman year in college. Addie fussed over and cared for Angela, much the same as Britney was doing over Mary right now.

He loved both Abbie and Addie and had never been embarrassed or ashamed of Addie's homosexuality, but had quite often been embarrassed of Abbie's drunken escapades and tirades at family gatherings.

It was a little different, though, when it was his own daughter.

Allison looked at him questioningly.

"Addie," he said quietly and nodded with his head toward Britney.

"Um, okay, really?" Allison asked and looked at Britney.

Britney was laughing and rolling Mary's sleeves up so Mary could eat the waffles without getting syrup on her dress sleeves.

"Maybe," Allison agreed and shrugged her shoulders.

Charlie looked at his wife and then shrugged his shoulders. She was right. Better his daughter be happy, like Addie, than constantly trying to find happiness but just finding the same misery over and over likes Abbie.

----

Keith Blanchard smiled as the Kowalski boys got out of Thomas' truck.

"Going to be a little hard today," he said as they walked up. "We're renovating a five story building."

"Um, them five stories up and down, or side by side?" Thomas asked.

"Up and down," Keith laughed and affectionately punched the kid on the shoulder.

"Cool; we got the Bank building, huh?" Jim asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Keith asked.

"Uh, it's the only five story building in DeGarde," Jim smiled.

"Wow, for a dumb ass Polack, you ain't all that dumb," Keith said.

"Yeah, well my Mom's Cajun," Jim smiled.

----

James looked around the motel room through bleary eyes. Actually, this place wasn't all that bad. There was a large bed; comfortable enough to pass out on, a color television, and for five dollars a movie, there was pornography available. He could watch it without having to hear 'that's disgusting! I swear, I don't see what you men see in that filth!'

Last nights movie had been a good one, too. 'Cum Dumpster No. 52.' Just scene after scene of sluts getting a face full of jizz, or on their fat, jiggling asses, or on their shop-worn cunts, or their fake titties.

He even had his own bathroom, didn't have to have pantyhose draped over the curtain rod. Didn't have all kinds of tubes and sprays and gels and shit in the fucking way.

It was Saturday; he didn't have to go in today, didn't have to put up with the smirking ass holes at the station. He found a can of beer that still had some beer left in it and drank it down.

Now, if only this place had a piece of ass lying around, it'd be perfect.

----

"Remember, we're double-dating tonight, okay?" Britney asked excitedly as she dropped Mary off. At her house.

"Mexican, right?" Mary asked

"Yeah, it's this place out in Bender," Britney said. "And it has got the BEST enchiladas in the world!"

"Oh boy!" Mary said, and then leaned close to Britney. "Um, I've told Thomas about us, um, about us being lovers. Does Oscar know?"

"Mary!" Britney shrieked, horrified.

"Well, I'm sorry, Britney!" Mary protested. "But I cannot be in a relationship if I'm going to have to keep secrets!"

After a long moment, Britney nodded her head.

"You're right. You're right," she said. "God, he must think I'm the biggest whore in the world!"

"No, no he doesn't," Mary assured her. "Thomas thinks I'm pretty lucky to have a friend like you."

"Nope," Britney smiled as she pulled up in front of the Farmers' house. "I am. I'm lucky to have a friend that's ticklish."

"No!" Mary shrieked as Britney reached out to tickle her.

"I love you," Britney said after a moment's tussle.

"And I love you too," Mary said, kissed Britney quickly, and got out of the car before Britney could tickle her again.

----

Grace Breaux fidgeted with the ankle monitor; it itched. She also resented that any time she wanted to leave the house, she had to call the DeGarde Police Department desk. The last five days, she'd gotten Tank's dad, Officer Kowalski.

"What a fucking ass hole," she muttered. "Acting all big and shit."

It was entirely that little oddball's fault. If Holy Mary had just stayed the fuck away from Tank like she'd been told to, Grace wouldn't be in this spot. She'd still be dating Tank, still hanging out with Amber and Peggy and Mindy.

"Thank God Fred does home delivery," Grace thought and giggled.

That was the other thing; now she had to give random urine tests whenever they wanted. Every time she knew she was going to have to go in, she'd guzzle the shit out of cranberry juice and green tea for two or three days. Of course, they hadn't requested one yet, but she was smart enough to know that sooner or later, they'd hand her the little cup and tell her 'Catch it in the middle.'

Before Holy Mary, Grace had been popular, fit in with the right people. Now, she didn't fit in with anyone at North side, and in fact there were a few people that dared make fun of her. ----

----

Theresa came to, Sammy pumping in and out of her pussy.

"What the fuck?" Theresa screamed. "Get off me, cock sucker!"

"Aw, fuck no, bitch," Sammy laughed. "You was all hot and shit when we was shooting up, bitch. You don't get to do no 'get off me' shit now."

In the neighborhood Sammy lived in, gunshots were not reported.

:Aw, nasty ass mother fucker," Theresa complained as she saw all of the roaches scurrying around in the filthy bathroom.

There were no clean washcloths and the roaches had eaten much of the soap.

"Aw, man," she complained. "How the fuck I'm supposed to clean my pussy?"

She found a relatively clean tee shirt in a dresser drawer and used that to swab Sammy's foul semen from her vagina.

She found another clean tee shirt and pulled that on. Her panties were actually crusty from the several days she'd been wearing them; she left them on the floor, simply pulled her shorts back on.

A thought hit her and she pulled the dresser away from the wall.

"Jackpot," she said.

Most of the drug pushers she'd known used the same sort of hiding place; as if no one could figure out where to look. Sammy's heroin, a few syringe and a few needles were cached in a hole in the sheet rock. More importantly, though, was the several hundreds of dollars from the sales of heroin and cocaine.

"Thanks, ass hole," she said to the body, already covered in roaches. "Been nice knowing you."

Chapter 4

Monday morning was a dreary day; a strong wind blew flurries of rain. Mary smiled up at her 'knight in shining armor ' as he stood on her doorstep, umbrella in hand.

"Thank you, Thomas," she said and, with a wave to her mother, closed the door behind her.

"Can't have my woman getting soaked," Thomas said as he walked her to the truck.

She smiled as she could see Miss Hebert, that nosey old biddy, peering out her window at them.

"Be nice," she chided herself. "It's sinful to be vain; you have a lover and she's all alone."

She looked over at Thomas as he got into the truck.

"When it's all rainy like this, I usually eat in the gym," she said.

"Damn, Mary, why don't we just eat in the cafeteria?" Thomas asked.

"You know what?" Mary asked. "You're right, I, we should."

He hit 'play' on the stereo and This Ascension came pouring out. 'I Wish' was another song that Mary loved.

She sat, hands folded in her lap. Thomas looked at her and smiled.

Few people would ever guess that the girl was such a hungry lover. She certainly didn't look like it.

His cock began to swell at the thought of the last time they were together. She'd sucked his cock hungrily, but had utilized Britney's computer to learn a few tings. Her tongue had slobbered all over his cock head before she swallowed him down. She used her small hand to jack his cock into her mouth. He was spraying down her throat in less than fifteen seconds.

She didn't stop there, though. She giggled as she fished a condom out of her purse; Britney had gotten it for her.

"I read that this is a whole lot cleaner for, you know," she said then whispered the rest. "Anal sex."

Her beautifully rounded buttocks bore the white marks of her fingers as she knelt and spread them wide for him. She grunted and groaned and whimpered as he sank inch after inch into her tight sheath.

"Oh my goodness," she cried out and let loose a guttural scream then was still.

He spurted heavily into the condom, but it was several long moments before her sphincter muscles quit squeezing his cock, and he was finally able to pull out of her.

"Oh, God, I don't think I'll ever get tired of that," she blushed and laughed.

Yet to look at her, you'd never guess she was such a wanton lover.

He drove carefully, the rain was blowing hard.

----

"I don't give a shit," Grace's mother hissed. "Rain or not, you're going to school."

She called the desk, got Tanks dad and told him who she was and where she was going.

James Kowalski was terse, very nearly ugly to the snotty little bitch; Charles Villeaux had jumped his shit about his slovenly appearance.

"Ever hear of laundry mats or dry-cleaners?" he'd asked when James told him he was living at the Rest Inn until his wife took him back. "You're a big boy, Kowalski. Your old lady ain't washing your diapers, take them somewhere."

What really hurt was that little fag, Eric Miller, finding that amusing.

Grace was seething with anger as she drove to North side High School. Outside, she could see Hillary Clark running to the building. The stuck up bitch had taken one look at Grace and dubbed her 'Big Bird.'

Right behind her, Sara Boudreaux and Jackie Benoit ran laughing. They followed Hillary's lead; they too delighted in pointing out her many defects.

Grace turned the wheel and slammed the accelerator to the floorboard.

Tiffany and Britney ran through the downpour, laughing despite the discomfort.

"Oh! You're my hero," Britney enthused when a smiling Oscar greeted her in the corridor, towel in hand.

"Where's mine?" Tiffany demanded.

"At your house, last time I looked," Oscar said and stuck his tongue out at her.

"You're such a geek," she snapped and walked off, grumbling.

"Hey, Tiffany," he called out. "Catch."

"Thanks," Tiffany smirked as Oscar tossed her a towel he'd had in his backpack.

"You're the best," Britney said and kissed him quickly.

"Yeah, thanks, Tiffany said an handed him the towel.

"Oh, am I still a geek," Oscar asked her.

"Well yeah," Tiffany said. "Take a lot more than a towel."

"Tiffany, you're such an ass hole sometimes," Britney laughed.

"No, it's let up, I can make a run for it," Mary argued.

"Fine, fine, let me get your backpack then," Thomas smiled as he brought the truck to a halt.

There she was, smile on her round little face.

Grace saw that dating Tank hadn't done a thing for Holy Mary's wardrobe; she still dressed like a farmer's wife.

Mary ran as best she could in the long dress, her gait little more than a skittering run.

Grace floored the car and headed straight for Mary.

"Mary!" Thomas screamed as he heard the squealing tires, and then saw the small black car heading right for her.

He took off at a dead run, but was no match for Grace's car. Mary did not even have time to turn around when she heard Thomas scream. There was an instant of bright light, then nothing.

Tiffany and Britney heard Thomas scream, then heard squealing tires and a car engine's racing. They ran to the glass doors of the corridor and Britney screamed as she saw Mary lying on the asphalt, not moving.

Tiffany saw Grace's car speed out of the parking lot and pulled out her cell phone.

"DeGarde Police Department," James Kowalski answered the phone.

Tiffany screamed into the telephone that they needed help at DeGarde High School; it took James a few seconds to decipher the girl's screaming.

"On the way," he told her and quickly dispatched a unit out to the high school.

The End of 'Oddball 05.'

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,076 Followers
12