Oddball Ch. 07a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

"Sorry about that," Violet hissed to John as the grumbling Reverend eased the car up to the rack.

""Don't be," John laughed. "I've been wanting to piss in his cornflakes for years. IN fact, when he pays you, don't even worry about putting it in the drawer; it's yours."

""Nah," Violet smiled as Reverend Smith eased his bulk out of the car. "I'm having fun pissing in his cornflakes too; how about fifty-fifty?"

"Deal," John laughed and resumed his work on the RV.

Chapter 3

"Almost like he doesn't even care," Detective O'Rourke said as they looked at the surveillance tape from the convenience store.

"No, it's almost like a rite of passage for these fuckers; get popped for murder and they're legend," Detective Benson agreed.

"Uh huh," Detective O'Rourke said tiredly.

He knew, even with the tape, finding the Latino youth would be nearly impossible. Then, once they had him arrested, he'd bond out, then skip to Mexico for a couple of months, until the heat died down. True, there was no statute of limitations on murder, but by the time he resurfaced, the Los Angeles Police Department would have at least fifty to a hundred more murders to worry about.

----

If Britney noticed that Oscar wasn't making eye contact with her, she didn't mention it. She just sat next to him and kept bubbling happily about the upcoming Halloween party she and Tiffany were throwing the next Saturday night.

"Oh, and Mary's coming too!" she laughed. "Believe this? It's her first Halloween party ever! See, her and her parents used to belong to this really weird church and..."

"I love you," Violet had said.

Actually, she had screamed it as he plunged in and out of her furry pussy. He had knelt on the bed behind her and plunged in and out of her, mauling at her heavy breasts.

"Oh, fuck yeah, pinch them," she had gurgled.

Afterward, she had sucked him back up, then continued sucking him until he shot stream after stream into her mouth.

Britney never did that. Most of the time, they'd go out to eat, and then she would push him on his back and straddle him. Once they were finished, they were finished. Then she was in a hurry to get home.

"I love you," Violet had screamed.

Britney said that too; she said it all the time.

"So what do you think you'll dress as?" Britney asked, jarring him out of his reverie.

----

"Baby, the only costume I got that'll fit me is a cop's uniform," Thomas said as he rummaged around in his locker.

"Perfect!" Mary laughed aloud. "I'll come as a bad guy! And you can arrest me!"

"Ooh, that sounds like fun," Thomas smiled and playfully pinched Mary's buttock.

"Thomas!" Mary squealed and pushed Thomas's hand away, horrified that someone might see the intimate, inappropriate gesture.

"Ooh, I'm telling!" Chin Li laughed as she opened her locker.

"See?" Mary hissed at a smirking Thomas. "See? You're going to get me in trouble!"

----

"This party, is John invited?" Chin Li asked as Britney presented her with her engraved invitation.

"Yeah, I think Tiffany invited him," Britney agreed.

"Oh," Chin Li's face fell. "She is interested in him?"

"John?" Britney laughed. "No, no, Tiffany's all hot for Jeremiah. Why? You like John?"

Chin Li blushed hotly but nodded her head 'Yes.'

"Oh, cool!" Britney laughed. "Then I'll definitely make sure he's invited, okay?"

She grabbed Oscar and dragged him down the hall to see if they could find John, or whomever else she had on her invitation list.

----

John dressed out listlessly. It was becoming harder and harder to live the lie. And Britney had come running up, all excited, with the news that that skinny girl, Chunk Lee or whatever the hell her name was was hot for him.

"Actually, that might not be a bad thing," he thought. If he had a girlfriend, no one would ever suspect him of being homosexual.

----

"So, um, they fixed my car, but its kind of still making a funny noise," Oscar lied to Britney as the two hundred plus students began to spill out of the school. "So I'm probably going to bring it in this afternoon."

"Oh, okay, I'll just get a ride with Tiffany or Mary and Thomas," Britney smiled and quickly kissed her boyfriend before dashing off to cheerleading practice.

He felt horrible about lying to her, knew it was wrong to lie to her, but couldn't stop himself.

He cursed himself the whole time he sat at his desk, doing his homework and watching the clock for five o'clock to roll around, when Violet would be able to get off of work.

----

Violet smiled as the familiar car pulled into the parking lot of George's Garage. She closed the hood of the Pontiac LeMans and began to wash her hands.

"Looks like your boyfriend's here," John teased as he too began to clean up.

"Uh huh," she smiled at her boss.

"Um, hi," Oscar croaked and winced; he wished his voice wouldn't crack like that.

"Hey lover boy," Violet said. "Let me get everything locked up; want a beer?"

"Um, yeah, yeah, beer'd be good," Oscar, agreed.

"You know where the fridge is," Violet said as she emptied the cash register and put it all into the safe.

Oscar walked up the stairs and let himself into the apartment. He popped a beer open and sat down on the couch, not touching anything on the coffee table, or on the end table. He didn't turn on the television, or the stereo.

Violet swept the garage follow and office floor, then unlocked the office door, let her out, and then locked the door again. She practically ran up the stairs. She was horny; she'd been flashing her pussy at unsuspecting customers and a very suspecting John all day long.

"What are you doing?" she laughed when she came in and saw Oscar sitting, tense, on her couch. "Get out of those fucking clothes!"

She dropped her shorts to the floor and pulled her tee shirt off over her head and walked to the couch.

"Never mind," she laughed and unzipped his pants and worked the long cock free.

He groaned as he straddled him and took him deep into her pussy.

"God, you're good," she groaned and orgasmed. "Here, bite me."

She put a hard nipple into his mouth and groaned again as he bit down on it.

"Harder, fucker!" she screamed in orgasm.

----

Britney dropped Tiffany off at their home and drove out to George's Garage; Cecil had said that Oscar wasn't back from the garage yet. She was going to see if he needed a ride home.

Is car was out front, but the garage was closed down for the night. She got out of her car and looked around. She had driven the route from his house to the garage, just in case he was out walking but had not seen him.

"Okay, lover boy, see you later," she heard someone call out, and then heard footsteps on the metal stairs on the side of the building.

Her heart plummeted when she saw Oscar, still buttoning his trousers, come around the side of the building. His happy smile froze when he saw Britney standing there.

"You son of a bitch," she hissed at him and slugged him in the gut as hard as she could.

Chapter 4

Mary held Britney as the broken hearted girl sobbed.

Tiffany had called Mary at her house and begged the small girl to come over and even drove out to get the girl for her sister. Quite a big change for the normally self-centered girl.

Allison smiled sympathetically as she stuck her head in to tell the girls that dinner was ready.

"I'm not hungry," Britney sniffed.

"You're not, but Mary might be," Allison gently said.

"Um, yes ma'am, I am," Mary admitted.

"Tell you what, I'll bring a tray up," Allison offered.

"Thank you, Miss Allison," Mary said.

"Thanks for coming over," Britney sniffled as they ate the chicken noodle soup.

"But Britney, you'd do the same..." Mary started to say.

Her heart nearly stopped beating at the thought of Thomas ever cheating on her, breaking her heart.

"I love you," Britney whispered to Mary.

"I love you too," Mary admitted.

----

Juan's blood ran cold as he watched his sister, his baby sister pick up the gun and playfully put it to her head.

Detective O'Rourke pulled the catatonic youth from the hospital bench. Juan merely nodded when he was read his rights.

----

"Stop" Melissa hissed to Jim as they sat and waited for her parents to join them.

"I hate ties," he hissed back.

"But you look so handsome," she praised and lovingly adjusted the tie again.

She pasted a smile on her face as her mother and father entered Radcliffe's. The naitre'd bowed and scraped, a service Melissa's parents were accustomed to.

"Call me Hank," her father said cheerfully and shook Jim's hand firmly.

Melissa looked on, unsure who these people were. They bore a physical resemblance to her parents, but there the similarity ended.

"Yes, I'm actually nothing but a frustrated bricklayer," Hank was telling Jim. "But then I saw the mark-up on the building materials, got into sales and never looked back. But every now and then..."

"Well, Blanchard's got the contract on the Bank Building here in DeGarde, want me to put in a good word for you?" Jim smiled.

"Ha ha!" Hank laughed. "Son, look at these hands! They haven't picked up a brick in nearly thirty years!"

"So, Jim, what college did you go to?" Margaret asked.

"Ah, here it comes," Melissa winced.

"I uh, I didn't go to college," Jim admitted. "I had a scholarship to Vanderbilt, football, but broke my leg during Homecoming, and would you believe it? The scholarship disappeared."

"Vanderbilt?" Margaret asked. "Fine school, that."

"Yes ma'am, I was looking forward to getting a degree in Business Management, but, like said, the scholarship disappeared into thin air," Jim shrugged. "So, I got busy working for Clark International, then when Blanchard offered me the chance to be shift supervisor, I jumped at it."

"Shift supervisor, huh?" Hank said. "So you don't actually do any of the hard work yourself, huh?"

"Sheet rock, mainly," Jim said and showed Hank his scarred hands. "No, just because I'm shift supervisor, doesn't mean I don't get dirty."

Melissa sat and watched these two strangers talk with and laugh and joke with her fiancé.

"So," Jim said as they prepared to dig into the famous Radcliffe's cheesecake. "I asked y'all here to get to meet y'all, but also 'cause I have something real important to ask you, Hank."

"Oh?" Hank said, eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, I kind of wanted to get your permission to marry your daughter," Jim said and pulled Melissa's hand out from under the table and showed them the engagement ring.

After the squeals and the backslaps, Hank heartily hook Jim's hand.

"Welcome to the family, my boy," Hank said cheerfully. "Actually, I was real afraid you were going to ask me for a job or something!"

"I have no idea who those people were," Melissa said as she buckled herself into the passenger seat of Jim's car.

"Uh huh, just wait 'til you meet my dad," Jim smiled as he drove her home.

----

News travels fast and delicious gossip travels even faster. Before Britney entered her first period class, the school was buzzing with the news that she and Oscar were no longer dating.

The news that they'd broken up because Oscar was cheating on her traveled just as fast. Britney's ears burned, as she was sure that everyone was talking about her, laughing at her. Desperately, she clung to Mary.

----

"So, this Halloween party, what are you going as?" Chin Li asked John.

"Don't know, you?" John answered.

""Oh, God!" Britney shrieked, startling everyone that sat out on the benches.

What?" Mary asked, frightened.

"The stupid party!" Britney said. "I was going to be Cinderella and Oscar was my Prince Charming! Now what am I going to do?"

Mary looked over at Thomas. He shrugged his shoulders, unsure of what to do or say. She looked back at the despondent Britney.

"I have an idea, if you don't mind being Big Old Butt Hole's date too," Mary said and jerked her thumb toward Thomas.

"Hey," Thomas protested. "Bad enough when SHE calls me that!"

"So, I'll be Cinderella, you be Prince Charming?" Chin Li asked John hopefully.

"Sounds great," he agreed.

----

"No, come on," Tiffany laughed. "What are you going to go dressed as?"

"Aw, come on, Tiffany, why I got to get dressed up? That's so stupid," Jeremiah complained.

"Because, silly, it's a costume party, that's why," Tiffany giggled.

"But it's just so fucking childish," Jeremiah complained.

She may have been giggling, but inside, Tiffany was in turmoil. She was so attracted to the tall, muscular youth, but wasn't sure how her parents would react to her bringing the boy to the house. He had several facial piercing; something her mother had commented on before. He also wore his pants down low, a trend her father absolutely despised.

"Tiffany, I don't think it'd be all that big a deal," Britney said. "I mean, they know about Mary and me and it's no biggy."

"What about you and Mary?" Tiffany asked, puzzled.

"Tiffany, you can't tell no one else," Britney said as she pulled into the school parking lot. "But Mary and I are lovers."

"Ew!" Tiffany screeched. "You mean, like big old lezzies and stuff?"

"No," Britney said tersely. Like lovers and stuff. Like Aunt Addie and Angela."

"What about Aunt Addie and Angela?" Tiffany asked. "They're just roommates, right?"

"God, Tiffany!" Britney laughed out loud. "No! They're lovers! Have been for like, forever!"

"Really?" Tiffany asked, unsure if Britney was telling her the truth or not.

"Yes, Tiffany," Britney said.

"How long you and Mary, how long y'all been, um, lovers?" Tiffany asked.

"About two months now," Britney said.

"That why Oscar broke up with you?" Tiffany asked.

"I," Britney corrected "I. I broke up with HIM."

Mom and Dad might be okay with Britney and Mary, it was hard for her to picture the innocent-looking Mary as a lezzie, or as bisexual, she was just so innocent looking, and dressed like a farmer's wife and just didn't seem like the type. Mom and Dad might be okay with that, but bringing a boy like Jeremiah home was a different thing altogether.

"I let you know," Jeremiah said. "Hell, I might not even go, know what I'm saying?"

"Oh, no! You have to go!" Tiffany cried out.

Jeremiah smiled to himself. He'd talked with Adam, Tiffany's last boyfriend. Adam had told him that Tiffany was one hot fuck that just couldn't get enough.

"Fucked up thing, after you all finished, she sucks you off, but don't like swallowing, know what I'm saying?" Adam had said. "No, she likes for you to cream her face. Fucking turns her on, walking in her house with your goo all over her face, knowing Mommy and Daddy might catch their innocent little girl wearing a face full of jizz."

Adam was a stone-faced liar; Tiffany had broke up with him because she got tired of his wandering hands. He had gotten no further with her than squeezing her breasts and even that was for a split second before Tiffany shoved his hand away.

Jeremiah felt the blood rush to his cock as he thought about spreading Tiffany's sweet legs and plunging into her blonde muff to the hilt. The way she was throwing herself at him, she obviously couldn't think of anything else either.

Chapter 5

Allison smiled as Angela set up her DJ Equipment. The diminutive woman routinely did this sort of thing and made a pretty decent living at it. Her sister in law, Addie, was upstairs, catching up with her 'favorite twin nieces.'

"We're your ONLY twin nieces," Tiffany had rolled her eyes.

"Love your costume," Addie had laughed with Britney strolled into the room.

"Uh huh," Tiffany smirked.

"And you," Addie smiled. "Let me guess, Little Red Riding Hood?"

"Ding ding ding," Tiffany laughed.

Since she didn't know what Jeremiah was coming as, if he was even coming at all, she decided to be a very sexy Little Red Riding Hood." Bright red shorts, matching bright red sports bra, and four inch heeled red pumps; along with the required red hooded cape was her outfit.

"Well, I bet Angela's got that song on one of her discs; I'll get her to play it," Addie smiled and playfully swatted Britney on her rear as she walked out of Tiffany's bedroom.

"Song? What song?" Tiffany asked.

"Little Red Riding Hood," Addie's voice floated back.

Moments later, they heard Sam the Sham's 'Little Red Riding Hood floating up through the ceiling.

"Oh, THAT song!" Tiffany laughed.

"Only fast songs," Allison reminded Angela. "Don't want them rubbing up against each other if we can help it."

"Got it, Alley Cat," Angela smiled. "Same as last year, year before, year before."

"Shut up, you know I hate that nickname!" Allison laughed as she went to get the door.

"Hey, I'm 'Baby Face,'" Mary said when Allison opened the door. "'Machine Gun' here?"

"Oh, my goodness, Mary, you are priceless!" Allison shrieked as she took in the short gangster.

Mary's long hair was stuffed up under a large fedora. Mary wore a black pinstripe suit, white shirt and very wide tie. Under her arm she had a plastic Tommy gun.

"Right here, Baby Face," Britney called out and playfully nudged her mother aside with her hip.

Her own blonde hair was stuffed under a matching fedora and Britney wore a matching suit. They kissed quickly and strolled in, holding hands.

Angela did not miss the quick kiss and raised her eyebrows to her own lover.

No sooner than Allison had shut the door then the doorbell rang again.

"Evening ma'am," Thomas said as he stood on the doorstep, dressed in police uniform. "I'm looking for Baby Face and Machine Gun; neighbor across the street said she saw them go in here."

"Cheese it, Baby Face!" Britney called out. "It's the cops!"

Allison stepped back as the three teenagers let loose with a barrage of loud pops from their cap guns.

Angela put on 'I Fought The Law' and laughed as the shootout continued.

"Run, Machine Gun!" Mary screamed as she ran for the back door.

"Gee, I'll be so glad when they grow up," Charlie said dryly as he stepped out of his study and watched a shrieking Mary and Britney run around the back yard, Thomas hot on their heels.

"Not me," Allison said sadly, watching her little girl and her friend's play.

----

As the weather had not turned too cold yet, the teenagers were directed outside onto the back porch.

Jeremiah didn't bother to come, part of his plan. He figured he'd make the little bitch beg for it. Plus that, he did not have the money to waste on a costume.

Tiffany was at first sad, but as the night wore on, she simply pushed Jeremiah out of her mind. Yes, he was attractive, but not so attractive that she was willing to put up with arrogant behavior. She was far too attractive for that.

Thomas was having a good time. Mary danced with him a few times, then reminded him that he was also Britney's date, so he danced with her too.

"Thanks, Thomas," Britney smiled as he brought them all some punch.

"Not bad for a big old butt hole, huh?" he laughed.

"No, you're not a big old butt hole," Britney smiled and softly kissed him on his lips.

For a moment, Mary's heart caught in her throat, seeing her Thomas kiss another woman. She reminded herself that it was Britney, her best friend.

"You two go dance," Thomas suggested.

He had to adjust his erection as Britney and Mary did dance together.

"Man, girls got it so easy," John laughed as He sat down next to Thomas.

"Uh huh," Thomas smiled.

"Um, if I'd uh, if I'd known you were going to be Little Red Riding Hood," Barry Duhon stuttered horribly. "I would have come as the Big Bad Wolf."

"Uh huh," Tiffany said dismissively.

Barry was one of those geeks her sister had felt sorry for and invited. He fought a losing battle with acne and had a terrible stutter. Even his costume showed off what a dork he was' he was dressed as one of the characters from some stupid video game.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers