Oddball Ch. 07a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,049 Followers

"Um, you um, you want to dance?" Barry asked as an Elvis song came on.

At first she was going to tell him to get lost, but smiled maliciously. Embarrassing him would suit her mood so much better.

"Okay," she smirked.

He grabbed her hands and began a very rousing jitterbug. Tiffany's mouth opened in shock and she struggled to keep up with him.

"Damn, Barry!" she finally wheezed out. "Where'd you learn that stuff?"

"My momma's the one runs 'DeGarde Dance,'" Barry stuttered.

Tiffany stuck her head inside.

"Hey Angela!" she called out. "Play another Elvis please!"

"'Don't Be Cruel' good for you?" Angela called back.

"That or 'Hound Dog,'" Tiffany agreed.

"Back off, bitch, he's mine," Tiffany told Heather Lee, the redheaded cheerleader as the red head was approaching Barry. "Go sit down."

Barry's head swelled two sizes; dancing with the most beautiful girl in their high school was one thing, but hearing her say 'he's mine,' to another girl was just unbelievable.

----

"No, no, we'll probably hit Whispers in Lafayette," Angela laughed as Allison and Charlie tiredly helped her tear down her equipment. "It's still early to us!"

Mary and Thomas helped Britney and Tiffany clean up outside.

"Dancing with Buh buh Barry?" Britney teased Tiffany.

"Shut up!" Tiffany yelled.

"You shut up," Britney laughed. "I'm just teasing!"

"He's a nice guy," Tiffany defended.

"I know he is, remember? I invited him," Britney smiled.

Chapter 6

"Good night," Britney said as she and Mary stood on the front porch and kissed again.

"Good night," Mary whispered and released her hug.

"Thank you, Thomas," Britney said and softly kissed him, then went back inside.

In the truck, Mary was quiet for a few minutes.

"You like kissing her?" she finally asked.

"Well, yeah, of course," Thomas admitted, knowing that lying would service no purpose.

"Pull over?" Mary asked, resting her hand on his thigh; this was her clue that she wanted sex.

He quickly found a wooded, deserted street off of Highway 27 and pulled to the curb.

She got to her knees and cupped his face in her hands. Her blue eyes searched his brown eyes for a long moment.

"I'm so crazy about you, you know that?" she asked and stuffed her tongue into his mouth before he could answer.

"I know I'm not as pretty as Britney," she whispered when she finally released his tongue. "But, Baby, I don't want to lose you to her."

"Baby, you're twice as beautiful as Britney in my eyes," Thomas argued. "And you're not ever going to lose me, you hear?"

"So, if I let you, let you have me," Mary asked, unbuckling her belt. "You'll never ever leave me?"

Stop," Thomas forcefully said, grabbing her hands. "Stop right now."

"But Thomas, I know, I know men have these urges," she sobbed.

"Yes, Mary," He admitted as he held her close. "I do have those urges, and you take care of those urges."

" Good enough for you?" she sniffed.

"Better than good enough," he admitted.

"Need me to take care of them now? She asked.

"Only if you want to," he said.

"I want to," she whispered in his ear.

In mere seconds, he was spurting heavily down her throat.

"Need me to take care of your urges?" he asked and ran a finger along the crotch of her men's trousers.

"No Officer," she whispered in his ear. "You're supposed to arrest me, remember?"

She knelt on the seat, shoulders pinned to the seat. The plastic handcuffs had her hands joined behind her back.

He roughly yanked her trousers and boxer shorts down to her knees.

Mary groaned in orgasm; she was helpless. If he decided to, he could take her virginity right here, in the front of his pick up truck. She felt the seat shift as he knelt behind her. She tensed up, waiting to see if he would do it, if he would take her virginity, make a woman, a whore out of her.

She orgasmed again as she felt him press the head of his cock to her tightly clenched anus. Her groans built up in intensity as inch after inch of his cock slithered into her tight anal canal.

"Aiee!" she screamed then went limp.

----

Oscar slowly drove past the Wertmuller house. The light from Britney's room shone through the window and he looked, hoping to catch a glimpse of her. Tonight had been the Halloween party; he was going to be Prince Charming to her Cinderella. He wondered if she had another Prince Charming already.

He had made a huge mistake, letting his cock govern his actions.

Violet wanted nothing more than pure physical contact. At first, that had seemed to be more than enough; her physical contact was rough and demanding and exciting. But after a while, he wanted more.

He wanted what he'd had with Britney.

----

Jeremiah smiled as the twins pulled up in their customary parking spot and spilled out of the car. He still couldn't tell which one was which, and didn't really care.

"Hay!" Tiffany called out to him, letting him know it was she.

"Hey," he heard Buh buh Barry stammer out in return and turned to glare at the stupid punk.

Tiffany walked right past him and handed her book bag to Buh buh Barry.

"Here, Big Bad Wolf, make yourself useful," she playfully told the grinning dork.

The End of 'Oddball 07a.'

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,049 Followers