Oddball Ch. 07b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

Three of the walls were mirrored; everywhere she looked, she saw her favorite image.

Barry came up behind her and lightly kissed the side of her neck. He put his arms around her and hugged her to him.

"Here, do this," she whispered and slid his hands up to cup her breasts. "You sure no one can come in? No one can see us?"

"N-n-n-no, m-m-m-my m-m-n-mnom's w-w-with her n-m-n-new b-b-b-boyf-f-friend," Barry stuttered.

"Oh good," Tiffany laughed again and started to unbutton her blouse.

"T-t-t-tiffan-n-n-ny! W-w-w-what are you d-d-d-doing?" Barry gasped.

"We're going to make love," Tiffany giggled and turned in his arms and shoved her tongue into his mouth.

She looked at her nude body in the mirror and admired it. She was beautiful, she was sexy. Her hazel eyes glowed with excitement and she looked intently into them as she gripped the bar. Barry grunted and wheezed as she crouched behind her, pumping his cock in and out of her pussy.

"I was a virgin, Barry," she confided. "This your first time?"

"Yeah," he admitted and tired of the uncomfortable position and picked Tiffany up by her waist.

"Oh, yes!" Tiffany screamed out as she felt his seven-incest slip into her further.

She felt another orgasm well up in her as he began to pound her in earnest. She gripped the bar with all of her might and watched her own face tighten up in ecstasy. She watched her breasts sway and bobble as Barry's thrusts began to really build in intensity. It was the sexiest thing she'd ever seen

----

"So?" Emily smiled as 'The 39 Steps' credits began to roll. "What'd you think?"

"Um, it was in black and white," Violet said. "Didn't he do something in color?"

Emily felt a huge wave of disappointment; Violet was obviously a lot younger than she thought if she had not been able to see the masterful use of pace and suspense, simply because the film was in black and white.

"Um, no, no, not really," Emily said.

"And this other movie you keep going on and on about, Casablanca, that in black and white too?" Violet asked.

"Uh, yeah, yeah it is," Emily said. "Uh, listen, it's getting kind of late."

"Yeah," Violet agreed.

Inwardly, she was smiling. They'd made love the first time she'd come here. Afterward, she knew she did not want a repeat performance. Emily was a selfish lover; she was used to being the object of desire and had to be reminded to satisfy her lover. If breaking up with her was as easy as pretending to not like a couple of movies, Violet was okay with that.

Chapter 4

Theresa smiled as Melissa and Mary bustled about in her kitchen. There was loud talk, loud laughter, clatters and clangs and wonderful smells.

"Oh I love these girls," she laughed to Jim.

"Yeah, me too," he agreed.

"No, no, you stick it in breast side first," Mary explained. The breast takes longer to cook."

"Yeah, that's the way I always stick it in," Jim whispered into Melissa's ear. Breast side first."

"Jim!" Melissa squealed. "Don't be nasty!"

"What?" Mary wanted to know, then squealed as Melissa whispered the naughty comment into her ear, and glared at Jim.

"You better go wash your mouth out with soap, mister," Mary declared.

"Yes ma'am," Jim smirked.

"I just absolutely adore her," Theresa whispered to Thomas.

The three Kowalskis tensed up as the front doorbell rang.

"He's here," Thomas announced.

----

"Hey, what time you coming?" Tiffany asked. "My mom's got sweet potato casserole and this yucky oyster..."

"I'm not," Barry sullenly said.

"Wait, what?" Tiffany asked, startled. "But I thought..."

"I said, 'I'm not,'" Barry repeated.

"But why not?" Tiffany wailed. "My mom's cooking and everything! Oh Barry, you said you'd..."

"Because Tiffany, it's all about you, it's always about you and no one else," Barry said. "We made love last night, but I might not as well have even been in the fucking room; you couldn't take your eyes off of you. I'm nothing; I'm nobody to you. Well, I'm sick of it."

He hung up and tiffany stared at the telephone.

He was right. They had made love last night, but she had paid him no attention at all, so focused had she been on herself. Their entire relationship was about her and what she could get out of it.

"What time is Barry coming?" Allison asked.

"I don't know," Tiffany said, snapping out of her reverie. "I'll be right back."

"What? Where are you going?" Allison demanded.

"I'm going to apologize," Tiffany said and grabbed the car keys.

Charlie watched the car speed away.

"So she's in love, huh?" he asked hid wife.

"So it would seem, if she's willing to apologize," Allison agreed.

----

Emily avoided eye contact with Violet as the waitress seated her a couple of booths away. It would seem that they were not the only ones in DeGarde that did not feel up to cooking a fancy Thanksgiving feast.

Violet waved the waitress over, whispered something, and then got to her feet.

"Hey, just 'cause I don't like your goofy movies don't mean we can't say 'hi' to each other, and be nice," Violet said as she stood by the table.

"You're right," Emily had to smile. "Hi."

"Hi, mind if I join you?" Violet said and sat down before Emily could say ya or nay.

----

"Dad, this is Melissa Schaub, my fiancé," Jim woodenly said.

James was very surprised. Theresa had said that Jim was engaged to be married, had said that Melissa was a lovely young lady. But this pencil with the large nose, no tits and no ass, this couldn't be Jim's fiancé.

"Well, to say I'm surprised would be an understatement," James said sincerely as he shook the girl's hand. "I mean, Theresa's always telling me about Jim's fiancé, but she must have forgot to tell me you were gorgeous."

"Shut up!" Melissa laughed. "I am not!"

"Honey, yes you are," James smiled.

Father John had talked with him at length about how God sees His children.

"See, James, to you, precious is just some strung out hooker. But to God, Precious is one of His children. She is a child of God, just like you. You have two sons, Jim and Thomas, right?"

"Right, they're good boys," James smiled.

"Now, if I told you to take one and throw him away, push him off a cliff and keep the other one, would you be able to choose which one to push?" Father John had asked.

"No!" James had said, horrified.

"And God doesn't make that kind of choice either," Father John said. "He could no more push precious away than He could push you away. James, we're all His children, the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly."

Melissa was no beauty queen, but she was one of God's children.

"And this must be Mary," he smiled down at the short girl. "I said a bunch of prayers for you when you were in the hospital."

"Thank you," she said sincerely. "I know it was prayers that brought me back here."

Theresa smiled happily. She could see the man she loved, the man she had married twenty-two years ago.

----

It was a perfect day. His mother was out of town with her latest boyfriend, a much older man that had come to her dance studio to learn ballroom dancing. If she could land him, Mr. St. Clair would be husband number four for Shelley. She'd left him a hundred bucks to get himself pizza and whatever else he wanted. Without her to nag him or yell at him, Barry was able to play his video games out in the living room, on the plasma television with the surround sound cranked up.

Breaking up with Tiffany was a dark cloud on the horizon. He really liked her, but after last night's lovemaking, he'd felt absolutely empty, completely used. She hadn't even kissed him during their lovemaking, had just stared at herself in the mirror.

He was on the third level, preparing to take down the last invader before the fourth level. HE heard the doorbell ring and ignored it. He heard it ring a second time, then heard light knocking.

Barry put the video game on pause and went and answered the door.

"I'm sorry," Tiffany sobbed and hugged him tightly. "I am so sorry. You were right; I am such a selfish bitch."

----

"And where's Tiffany?" Abbie slurred, already quite drunk.

"Don't know," Charlie winced. "She said she'd be right back, but that was almost an hour ago."

"Oh, God, I see the rug munchers are already here," Abbie hissed, her distaste evident.

"If you mean Addie and Angela," Charlie said tightly.

"Yeah, who else would I be talking about?" Abbie sneered and swayed and swerved her way toward her twin and her twin's lover.

"Chaz my man, how they hanging?" Lenny, Abbie's third husband, a much older man, a drunkard himself, said with false cheerfulness.

"Lenny, as always," Charlie said with equal false cheerfulness.

"Hi Uncle Lenny," Britney said and put up an arm to protect herself against his unwelcome hug.

"Charlie, where's the gin?" Abbie yelled out.

"There is none," Charlie yelled back and grabbed Britney's arm, to protect her from Lenny's lecherous grasp. "Must have forgotten to replace I since the last time you were here."

----

"Now that's a whole lot more fun than stuffing a turkey!" John laughed as he rolled over.

"Uh huh," Leah feigned boredom. "If you say so."

"Oh stop it," John laughed. "You enjoyed it too."

"Oh, yeah, yeah, I did," Leah, yawned.

She shrieked in laughter as John pounced on her and began a ferocious oral assault on her still very sensitive pussy.

----

"Hello, Happy Thanksgiving!" Tiffany called out as she pulled Barry into the dining room.

"Uh huh," Allison smirked. "Wait until I pull the turkey out before making your grand entrance? Where were you when I needed help with the oyster dressing?"

"Well, it is about time!" Abbie slurred, having decided that vodka was a good substitute for gin. "And who's this handsome little devil?"

"Aunt Abbie, this is my boyfriend Barry," Tiffany beamed. "Aunt Addie, Angela, y'all already met him at the Halloween party."

"Halloween party?" Abbie asked. "Y'all had a Halloween party and I wasn't invited?"

"You were," Allison quickly said. "I just thought you forgot."

"Oh, oh, yeah, okay," Abbie said, slightly befuddled.

"Sorry we're late; Barry was showing me how to play, what was that game?" Tiffany went on.

"Invading Force," Barry said.

"He isn't stuttering?" Britney whispered to Allison.

"Yeah, I get up to level four, but butterfingers here can't get past level one," Lenny said, pointing to Abbie with his thumb.

"Shut up, ass hole!" Abbie screamed. "It's just some stupid video game!"

"Well, I've gotten it to level seven, but Tiffany did real good for her first time," Barry smiled as Tiffany directed him to a seat.

"Hi Barry, good to see you again," Angela smiled at the boy.

She turned and smiled at Britney.

"Where's your girlfriend?" she innocently asked.

"Girlfriend!" Abbie shrilled. "Oh shit! Don't tell me you're a God damned dyke too!"

"I don't know if..." Britney said, blushing hotly.

"The word is 'gay' or 'lesbian,'" Tiffany said very loudly and glared at her aunt. "'Dyke' makes it sound like it's something to be ashamed of and it's not! I am not ashamed of my sister or my aunt. If you are, I feel very sorry for you."

Everyone stared at Tiffany, open-mouthed.

"You want sweet potato casserole?" she sweetly asked Barry. "My momma makes the absolute best in the whole world."

"Well, you go Tiffany," Addie finally said.

"As I was saying," Britney said, after clearing her throat. "I don't know if I'm gay or not; I still miss Oscar terribly, but I do love Mary too."

"----

"Man, that was some good stuff!" James said as he pushed himself away from the table.

"And we still got dessert," Mary reminded him.

"No room right now," James admitted.

"Want a beer?" Theresa offered.

"No, not really," James admitted. "Coffee, a good fart, and a nap, but no beer."

"Mr. Kowalski!" Mary screeched. "That's gross!"

"What?" James smiled. "What's so gross about coffee?"

"You know what I'm talking about!" Mary laughed.

He walked out of the room and a moment later, a loud rumbling fart was heard.

"I am not walking into that room," Melissa declared.

"James, go get the spray out of the bathroom," Theresa called out.

Chapter 5

"Hey, it was real good to be home today," James admitted into the telephone.

"Yeah it was quite nice, wasn't it?" Theresa said pleasantly.

"I'm um, I'm kind of hoping we can do that some more," James said, hopeful.

"Oh, I'm sure we will," Theresa said cheerfully then ended the conversation.

James was disappointed. He'd been on his absolute best behavior today, had been warm and welcoming to the toothpick that Jim had saddled himself with, and the little midget that Thomas was running around with.

Actually, they were both sweet girls. He could see what Jim saw in Melissa; all she saw was he. She adored him. Same thing with Mary; she practically worshipped Thomas.

He got out of the motel bed and knelt beside it.

"God, thank you for putting Melissa and Mary in Jim and Thomas's lives. They're good, sweet girls and I'm grateful for that," he said.

Father John had asked him when was the last time he'd said 'Thank You' to god.

"What?" James had asked. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, when's the last time you said 'Thank you' for all the blessings you've been given?" Father John asked. "It's a fairly simple question. Someone gives you a gift, don't you normally say 'Thank you?'"

"And if I could just sneak in a request," James went on, and then sighed. "You know what God? You take care of it. I'm tired of fighting, tired of wrestling, tired of it all. If you want Theresa and me back together, it'll happen. If not, then it's my fault."

----

"And then I sucked him," Mary whispered into her cell phone.

That was one of the few luxuries she'd given herself with all the money that Uncle George had left her. Now she couldn't imagine how she'd ever gotten by without a cell phone.

"Mary!" Britney laughed into the telephone.

She had knelt on the bench seat of the truck and sucked and stroked Thomas' cock. She had to admit, the slacks, as odd as the felt, were great for this sort of thing. She didn't have to worm the heed of her dress up to give his fingers access to her bald slit; she simply had to unzip her slacks and his fingers could easily reach her drooling pussy.

"And he was fingering me while I was doing it," Mary whispered.

"Mm," Britney sighed, fingering her own pussy while listening to her girlfriend.

----

"I love you," Tiffany sighed into the telephone.

"Love you too," Barry admitted, with only a slight tremor or stutter in his voice.

"And I'm going to whip your butt in Invading Force," she challenged.

"In your dreams, Tiffany," he laughed.

----

"That. THAT was a movie," Violet declared as the closing credits of 'Nine And A Half Weeks' played.

"That?" Emily complained. "God, Violet! That was depressing!"

"No it wasn't!" Violet argued. "Come on! I mean, did you see where he had her blindfolded and was feeding her strawberries and stuff?"

"Did you see where he was just using her for his own personal pleasure and didn't really care if she was satisfied or not?" Emily countered.

"You're out of your fucking mind," Violet said and it the 'eject' button of the dvd player.

----

"Yes, Mother," Melissa, said. "I've never been more sure of anything in my life; Jim Kowalski is the man I'm going to spend the rest of my life with"

"Just making sure," Margaret said. "I mean, if we're going to give you a wedding, we have every right to ask, now don't we? Now where are you honeymooning?"

"Aspen, of course," Melissa said. "I've already rented the lodge and everything."

"Melissa, he does, does Jim know you're wealthy?" Margaret whispered.

"No, no he doesn't," Melissa, said. "I mean, he knows you and Daddy are, but he still thinks I work at Falgout's 'cause I have to."

"Well, darling, maybe a prenuptial agreement might not be a bad idea," Margaret advised.

"Mother, I will not ask Jim to sign a prenuptial agreement," Melissa hissed in icy tones.

"Really, Darling," Hank said as he strode into the room. "How gauche!"

"Thank you ever so much for teaching him that word," Margaret rolled her eyes. "He uses it all the time now."

"He is becoming quite pedantic, is he not?" Melissa teased.

"Ooh, that sounds like a good word; what's it mean?" Hank laughed and sipped his scotch and soda, nodding his head in approval.

"One who likes to use big words," Melissa laughed.

"Nah, I still like gauche, a quite handy way of saying 'gaudy, unflattering, distasteful display of wealth," Hank decided and left the room.

"I'm getting him a thesaurus for Christmas," Melissa decided.

"And I thought you loved me," Margaret laughed.

The End of Oddball 07b.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers
12