Oddball for Britney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,054 Followers

"I love bubble baths," Megan agreed.

"God, you are sooo pretty," Bonnie said suddenly. "Um, why you don't already have a girlfriend?"

"Why don't you? I mean, you are so pretty and sweet?" Megan asked.

"Really? You think I'm pretty?" Bonnie asked, smiling happily.

"Yeah," Megan agreed.

"You're going to love this stuff," Bonnie said, blushing hotly as she bent down to retrieve a bottle from underneath her sink.

The tub filled rapidly with the scented bubbles.

"Oh, that's our hot chocolate; go ahead, get in, I'll go get it," Bonnie said and scurried out of the bathroom again.

Bonnie reappeared, clutching two steaming mugs. She carefully put the cups on the rim of the tub then closed the door to the bathroom.

"I uh, I'm kind of..." Bonnie said, loosening the sash of her robe.

Megan wiggled a few times, luxuriating in the hot water of the tub.

Bonnie's breasts were barely nubs on her thin chest. Her nipples were small, dark bumps. Her hips were thin, her pubic hair was little more than a dark 'vee' of hair.

Her belly, however, did stick out a bit.

"Four months," she explained, rubbing her bulge.

"Oh my God, really?" Megan squealed.

"Yeah, of course, the baby daddy? Minute he finds out I'm PG, he's out of there, you understand that? Like I'm okay to fuck but not no mommy and daddy stuff?" Bonnie squealed.

She picked up one of the mugs of cocoa and handed it to Megan.

"Scoot over, huh?" Trying to hog the whole tub?" she playfully complained.

"So sorry!" Megan teased back.

"Wow, like it hot, huh?" Bonnie squealed as she climbed over the rim.

They sat in silence for a long moment, unsure of what to say next. Megan sipped the too hot cocoa and made a face. The drink was extremely bitter.

"I just love this stuff," Bonnie said, sipping her own cocoa. "See, it's not as sweet as that other stuff?"

She looked over at Megan and giggled.

"You got a mustache," she said.

"Mm hmm, you too," Megan laughed.

"I like you; I feel really good with you here," Bonnie admitted suddenly.

"I like you too," Megan admitted.

"Here, let me get that mustache off?" Bonnie asked and leaned close to Megan.

She reached out with a thin tongue and licked around Megan's mouth.

"Oh, you got a piercing," Megan said, noticing the ball on the end of Bonnie's tongue.

"Yeah, hurt too!" Bonnie agreed.

XxXxX

"Chin Li, I'm so sorry; I just never knew," Britney admitted, holding the small girl tightly.

"I tried telling you," Chin Li admitted.

"And I never even once thought about it," Britney admitted.

She combed her fingers through Chin Li's long black hair.

"So, um, what do we do now?" Chin Li quietly asked.

Britney pulled back and looked into Chin Li's dark eyes, made slightly larger by Chin Li's thick glasses.

"Chin Li, I um, I'm kind of into some um, some kind of messed up stuff, you know?" Britney admitted, blush coming over her pale face.

"Like what?" Chin Li asked, unconcerned.

"I uh, I kind of like hurting girls," Britney admitted, turning her head away from Chin Li's unblinking stare.

"Like watching you with others never hurt me?" Chin Li asked, resting her hands on Britney's arms. "Britney, there's nothing you could do that would hurt me more than that."

"No, I kind of..." Britney stammered.

"Britney," Chin Li commanded.

"Yeah?" Britney said, finally turning to face Chin Li.

"Hurt me," Chin Li said. "If you truly love me, then I want you to hurt me."

"Suppose I want to slap you?" Britney asked, a tear beginning to trickle down her cheek.

In answer, Chin Li took off her eye glasses and tilted her head up, waiting.

"Or pull your hair out?" Britney weakly offered.

Chin Li reached up and took a handful of her own hair and presented it to Britney.

"How about if I want to pee on you? Make you drink it?" Britney said forcefully.

Chin Li silently knelt down and opened her mouth wide, head tilted back as far as she could tilt it.

Britney knelt down and hugged Chin Li.

"Chin Li, I don't want to hurt you," Britney sobbed.

"Is it because you're a sinful bitch?" Chin Li sneered.

"Wait, what?" Britney stammered, uncomprehending.

"The Bible says you stupid dykes are all going to Hell, is that what you're worried about?" Chin Li asked, smug little smile on her face.

"Chin Li, what are you talking about?" Britney asked, thoroughly confused.

"Chin Li? Really? Are you that stupid? I'm Mary," Chin Li spat, laughing cruelly.

(Chin Li had heard more than one girl complain to Britney that their names weren't 'Mary;' she knew what Britney wanted to hear.)

Without her glasses on, Chin Li didn't see the slap and it nearly knocked her over.

"Wow, you must be a sinful lesbian; that didn't hurt at all," Chin Li Mocked.

She got to her feet and pulled her tee shirt off, baring her small breasts.

"Here, go ahead, suck my tits; you know you want to, you whore," Chin Li continued.

Britney got to her feet and grabbed a handful of Chin Li's hair.

"Or how about...?" Chin Li asked, shoving her shorts down, baring her boyish hips, flat belly and sparse pubic hair.

"Oh, no, that's going to have to go," Britney complained and jerked at Chin Li's pubic hair.

"Oh? And what are you going to do?" Chin Li sneered.

Britney did not answer, simply used Chin Li's long hair to march her down the hall to her own bedroom.

Roughly, she pushed Chin Li onto her bed and unzipped her jacket.

"So, I can hurt you, huh?" she spat.

"You can try," Chin Li sneered.

Britney slipped her boots off, then pulled the leather pants down and off.

"But I don't think you..." Chin Li went on, then gasped as Britney pulled her to her feet by her hair.

"You are going to regret this," Britney promised and kissed Chin Li's mouth.

"Oh," Chin Li marveled.

"I mean it," Britney threatened.

She sat down on the edge of her bed and pulled Chin Li across her lap. She stared at the bony rear end and smiled.

Britney had agreed, once, to go to Sandy's house, even though she was in no way attracted to the mannish looking Sandy. Once there, Sandy had showed Britney several black and white photographs of lesbian S&M. Some had made Britney physically ill; the more violent ones were too graphic for Britney's taste. But there were several of lesbian spankings that excited Britney.

"You up for a little..." Sandy asked, tracing a finger over Britney's nipple and preparing to pinch down.

"You even try, I'll kick in your fucking teeth," Britney calmly said.

Now, though, she was going to live out one fantasy she'd had ever since seeing Sandy's photograph collection.

"Oh!" Chin Li gasped as the hairbrush landed on her rear end.

"Your safe word is peanut butter. You want me to stop, you just say 'peanut butter' and I'll stop," Britney said and delivered another stinging blow to Chin Li's small buttock.

"You want me to say it, you'll have to do better than that," Chin Li gasped out.

Britney actually laughed out loud and gave each of Chin Li's buttocks another slap each.

"That's it?" Chin Li choked out. "That's the best you can do?"

Britney gave each buttock one harder slap with the brush, then reached between Chin Li's thin legs and felt along Chin Li's slit. The sparse hair was wet and Chin Li's lips were slick with her excitement.

"Yes," Chin Li hissed as Britney slid two fingers into Chin Li's pussy.

Britney found Chin Li's small clitoris and stroked her thumb over the sensitive nub while thrusting two, then three fingers in and out of Chin Li's tight pussy.

Chin Li's jerking and thrusting told Britney she was close. Britney continued for just another moment, then quickly pulled her fingers out of Chin Li's pussy and grabbed the hair brush.

She lashed down with all her might and watched as Chin Li screamed and jerked, writhing in pain.

One more slap and the cheap plastic brush broke.

"You like that?" she screamed, pulling Chin Li to kneel in front of her.

"Love it; I love you Britney," Chin Li admitted, tears rolling down her face.

"Here, show me," Britney demanded, thrusting Chin Li's face between her splayed thighs.

Chin Li scrambled to shove her face into Britney's drooling pussy.

"Fuck!" Britney cried out as an unexpected orgasm rippled through her.

Chin Li licked and slobbered all over Britney's pussy until Britney had another orgasm.

Come on," Britney said, hoisting Chin Li into the bed.

She laid Chin Li on her left side, combing Chin Li's long black hair out of the way.

What's the safe worde?" Britney asked as she positioned herself on her right side, facing Chin Li.

"Peanut butter," Chin Li said, squinting at Britney's odd position.

"Right, remember that," Britney threatened.

"I'm not going to say it," Chin Li promised.

"Uh huh," Britney said and softly kissed Chin Li's thin lips.

Love you," she whispered into Chin Li's ear.

"Oh," Chin Li groaned.

"You better say it, better say it now before I really hurt you," Britney promised.

"No," Chin Li groaned as Britney lightly licked Chin Li's ear lobe.

Britney reached down and ran her fingernail around Chin Li's right breast.

"What's the word?" Britney asked as she lightly pinched Chin Li's nipple.

"I love you," Chin Li whispered and nibbled on Britney's lower lip.

"What's the word?" Britney teased, increasing her pressure.

"With all my heart and soul," Chin Li said.

"What's the word?" Britney asked and squeezed with all her strength.

""Oh," Chin Li moaned, eyes tightly shut against the pain.

Britney scooted forward and replaced her thumb and index finger with her teeth.

"Fuck!" Chin Li barked as Britney drew blood.

She shuddered as Britney softly, gently sucked the other nipple into her mouth.

"Oh," Britney gasped as Chin Li lapped at one, then the other nipple, then sucked one into her mouth.

She increased the pressure on Chin Li's nipple stopping only when Chin Li let out a shuddering breath.

She slid herself forward and nibbled at the underside of Chin Li's small breast. Chin Li's small hands cupped Britney's breasts as Chin Li's small mouth nipped and nibbled and sucked at the underside of Britney's breasts.

Britney wanted to bite down savagely on Chin Li's flesh; it wasn't supposed to be like this. She wanted to hurt the girl, hurt her, and make her scream out. But Chin Li kept making love to her.

She reached Chin Li's soft belly and did give the tender flesh a few hard bites. Chin Li continued to knead and massage Britney's breasts, continued to kiss and suck at Britney's flesh.

She reached the few strands of black pubic hair that framed Chin Li's small slit. Chin Li's small hands reached in between her thighs and pushed Britney's legs apart.

Britney pulled had at Chin Li's pubic hair.

Chin Li had never eaten a woman's pussy before. She had heard the jokes about 'smelling like fish' and had expected Britney's pussy to have a fishy smell and taste. It did not; she had a musky, salty smell and taste.

Chin Li suddenly worried that her own pussy would not be clean enough for Britney's liking and tried to clamp her legs together to save herself the embarrassment. Britney, however, did not let her; Britney jammed her head between Chin Li's thighs and stuck a meaty tongue into Chin Li's tight slit.

Britney loved the way Chin Li tasted. Musky, almost sweet. And when she had sucked an orgasm out of Chin Li, the muskiness increased.

Chin Li gasped out loud when Britney's tongue traced from her pussy to her anus.

She groaned when Britney's tongue jammed into her anus.

She bent her head and imitated Britney's actions, found Britney's tight little anus, and licked and sucked at it, until she was able to worm her own tongue into Britney.

"Son of a... Oh shit!" Britney cried out as an orgasm welled up, then spilled over.

XxXxX

"What's your favorite movie? I got a bunch of them; that's my favorite thing to do, you know? Just plop down and watch a movie; it's raining and there's nothing else to do?" Bonnie rattled as she and Megan dried themselves off after a long soak in the large tub.

"I love that movie, 'The Help' seen it like a hundred times," Megan said.

"Ah!" Bonnie gasped then ran, nude, out of the small bathroom.

Megan shivered as Bonnie left the door wide open, letting the chill air into the damp room.

"I haven't even opened it yet!" Bonnie shrilled, dashing back into the bathroom, holding the disc container out for Megan's inspection.

"Oh too cool!" Megan laughed.

"Come on, you want to?" Bonnie asked, again dashing out of the room.

I'll make us some popcorn, you like popcorn? It's like one of my favorites?" Bonnie shrilled from the kitchen.

Megan walked out, hugging herself against the chill.

"Here," Bonnie said, pulling a heavy blanket onto the dilapidated couch. "And as soon as the popcorn..."

Megan gratefully pulled the heavy blanket around herself.

"And this pillow is the best, don't you just love it? Leopard print, I love leopard print, if I could afford it, I'd do my whole apartment in it?" Bonnie continued, putting a pillow on the end of the couch.

She struggled manically with the shrink wrap around the disc's container.

"God, why they got to make this so damned hard?" Bonnie complained.

"Yeah, my dad says if they made condoms that strong, my brother and I wouldn't be here," Megan giggled.

"Oh my God, I'm going to remember that one!" Bonnie laughed.

"Here, I'll get it," Megan offered when the microwave oven dinged, signaling an end to the popping cycle.

"Great, see if you can do any better," Bonnie said, slapping the container down on the coffee table and scurrying into the kitchen.

Megan made very quick work of the shrink wrap; using her fingernails to slice through.

Wow; how'd you do it so quick?" Bonnie asked, carrying a large bowl of popcorn. "What you want to drink? I got coke; I'm not supposed to have caffeine but one's not going to kill me and I got beer; they tell me that's not good for the baby so I haven't had any since I found out I'm PG, oh! And I got Dr. Pepper; yeah, I know, it's got caffeine too, but I just love Dr. Pepper, nothing burps as good as Dr. Pepper, or I got Tang, you like Tang? I mean, it's really for breakfast, but if you want, I can make you some; you want me to?"

"Tell you what, since you can't have the beer, I'll have it," Megan decided.

"Okay!" Bonnie agreed happily and scampered back into the kitchen.

"What am I doing?" she laughed, returned with the large bowl of popcorn and put it down on the coffee table. I swear! Bringing the popcorn back into the kitchen!"

Megan put the disc into the player and settled back on the couch. Bonnie returned, carrying a can of Miller Lite beer and a can of Dr. Pepper. She sat next to Megan, and wiggled her way under the heavy blanket, her nude thigh pressed against Megan's nude thigh.

"Hope you don't mind but I took a sip of yours; you don't think a sip's going to hurt, do you?" Bonnie admitted.

"Oh, probably not," Megan said and took a sip of Bonnie's soft drink.

"Hey!" Bonnie exclaimed. "That's mine!"

"Fair's fair," Megan smiled.

"I really like you," Bonnie declared and snuggled even closer to Megan.

They kissed softly at first but Bonnie very quickly became aggressive, jamming her tongue into Megan's mouth.

While they had bathed together, they had kissed, and touched each other, but there had been suds and sloshing water between them. Now there was nothing between them.

Bonnie cupped one of Megan's breasts in a tiny hand.

"God, yours are so much bigger than mine; I'm hoping being knocked up will make them grow but..." Bonnie shrilled.

"Fuck, shut up," Megan wanted to scream; instead, she jammed her tongue into Bonnie's open mouth.

"See why I love this pillow?" Bonnie asked, pulling Megan to lie down beside her on the couch.

Megan pulled the blanket completely over them, covering them in warm darkness.

Lying face to face, they hugged each other tightly, then began to kiss each other again.

"I love how soft; how'd you get it so smooth? I was thinking about shaving my pussy, what you think?" Bonnie asked, running her small fingers over Megan's hairless mound.

"Waxed it; hurt hurt hurt especially the first time I did it; damn! Swore up and down I'd never do that again! But when it starts growing back? Oh my God, like to drive me crazy!" Megan admitted.

"I don't have a whole bunch of hair but," Bonnie said and thrust one of Megan's hands in between her own thighs.

"It's perfect," Megan said, tracing a finger up and down Bonnie's wet slit. "Just like it is."

They traced up and down each others' slits until Bonnie again grew impatient and began to worm a finger into Megan's pussy. Megan smiled and lifted her leg slightly to give Bonnie easier access.

"Oh!" Bonnie shuddered as Megan's finger slipped inside of her pussy.

"Like that?" Megan teased and fucked the finger in and out of Bonnie's tight passage.

"Oh yeah," Bonnie sighed, then kissed Megan again.

After kissing for a few minutes, Megan bends her head down and took one of Bonnie's tight nipples into her mouth. She was grateful that Bonnie wasn't talking, just gasping and moaning.

Then she slowly kissed her way down to Bonnie's slightly swelling belly.

"Oh," Bonnie sighed happily as Megan made love to her belly.

XxXxX

Chin Li sat up in Britney's bed, knees up under her armpits.

Britney drove her fists in and out of Chin Li's pussy and anus.

"Oh, ah, oh shit Britney!" Chin Li screamed as another orgasm crashed into her consciousness, edging out the immense pain in her bowls and pussy.

Britney ceased her thrusting and watched as Chin Li's sweaty face clenched tightly, then smiled as Chin Li's entire body sagged.

"What's the safe word?" Britney teased, then suddenly pulled both fists from Chin Li.

"Ah! Damn, oh God, oh Britney!" Chin Li screamed and fell over, rolling herself into a fetal position, clutching her belly tightly in her small hands.

Britney got out of the bed and walked into her small bathroom. She ran hot water over a washcloth and wrung it out.

She carried it back into the bedroom and lay down and began to dab Chin Li's sweat and tear streaked face.

"Oh," Chin Li moaned, slowly, painfully uncoiling.

"You okay?" Britney asked softly.

"I don't know," Chin Li admitted.

Britney gently wiped Chin Li's small breasts, paling slightly as she saw the vicious teeth marks she'd left on Chin Li's flesh.

Chin Li's belly also had a series of bite marks; none that drew blood, though.

Chin Li's pubic mound looked quite puffy and red in the areas where Britney had succeeded in yanking the offensive pubic hair away. A small trickle of blood seeped out of the still splayed inner lips.

"Be right back, Britney whispered, shocked at what she had done to her friend.

She ran more hot water over the washcloth and crawled back into the bed with Chin Li.

"I'm sorry," she whispered to Chin Li.

"About what?" Chin Li asked softly. "About making love with me? About..."

"About hurting you," Britney admitted.

"Britney, you told me you were going to," Chin Li smiled. Remember?"

Britney dabbed at Chin Li's splayed pussy and anus, then got out of bed again.

"Be right back," Chin Li said and weakly got out of the bed.

She wobbled out of the bedroom and went into her bedroom.

Searching through the pile of clothing she had been packing, she found a pair of 'granny' panties and pulled them on. She then found her glasses and put them on.

She found Britney bent over, pulling down the heavy comforter.

"Mmph!" Britney yelped as Chin Li bent forward and lapped her tongue up and down Britney's ass crack.

"Hey!" she straightened up as Chin Li used her small hands to pull Britney's buttocks apart as Chin Li's thin tongue located Britney's tightly puckered anus.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,054 Followers