Ode to a Hot Wife

Story Info
A day of appreciation for my lovingly shared wife.
3.8k words
4.02
32k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 02/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to find you had already gotten up, though the bed still carried the your scent. I got up and went into the kitchen to find you at the counter spreading cream cheese on a couple of bagels. You were wearing only panties, and I enjoyed watching the sway of your long hair and slightly hanging tits as you worked.

"Hi, honey," you greet me. I kiss you on the neck, savoring the scent of your long auburn locks. One of the things I love about you is that you have not cut your hair short, like many women your age. It flows down to the middle of your back, and despite a few streaks of gray, you easily pass for early to mid forties, much younger than your 60 years; you are sometimes compared to Catherine Zeta Jones.

Your youthful appearance often results in attention from guys much younger, and it's a frequent occurrence for you to get hit on, even when we're out together. As a proudly shared wife, you have my blessing to take up any of these offers. It has led to some interesting encounters, and we always have intense sex later as you tell me of your conquests.

I go to the refrigerator, getting out the milk to make a glass of chocolate milk, as I do most mornings. As I mix it, I continue to watch you working, enjoying the sight of your breasts swaying as you spread the cream cheese on the bagels. I take a long drag off my drink, then set it down. I walk up behind you, putting my arms around you as you continue to make our breakfast, squeezing those great knockers as I hold you. You smile and push your panty clad ass into me, slightly grinding as you feel my cock against you. I feel your nipples stiffen from my attention, and you giggle as I play with them. My right hand finds its way down your belly to the waistband of your panties, and I slip it in. Your panties are rather small, and I immediately find my way to your thick, luxurious bush. I play in the deep curls, savoring the feel of your womanliness. I love a hairy pussy, something you were delighted to hear, since your first husband was constantly after you to shave it. I love playing in the thick hair, and the way it looks around my cock when we make love, or how my come hangs in it after I shoot all over you.

Reaching farther down, I find your labia, already starting to open from my attention. I slip a finger in, feeling the slickness inside you, the remnant of the three loads of semen you took last night, two from the young guy you picked up when we went to a local club, and one that I gave you while you told me about the thirty or so year old guy who fucked you twice, and how sweet it was of him to ask if he should pull out before he came, since he was afraid of getting you pregnant. You asked him how old he thought you were; he told you 42. You told him 44 and still fertile, and you might even be ovulating, but you loved the excitement and riskiness of bareback sex. You told him to come in you deep and fill you with his seed anyway. The idea of knocking up an older married woman must have turned him on; you told me how his cock stiffened after you told him that, and how much he came, then how he came so hard the second time, too, when you told him you weren't on birth control, and how you were excited about the possibility that such a hot young guy could get you pregnant. You told me how you felt his balls pull up tight to your ass, and how his cock swelled and he came right away, when you looked into his eyes and begged him to make you a mommy again, one last time. You were a mess when you got home. I start to play in your still sloppy cunt as you make breakfast, rubbing the spent come all over your clit. You respond by taking my now hard cock in your hand, telling me we'll never get breakfast if I keep up.

"I want you for breakfast," I tell you, pulling your panties down to mid thigh as you stroke me.

You put my cock between your legs, leaning forward to give me better access. I felt your pussy with the head of my cock, and slip inside you, my cock easily going deep, til my balls rest on your clit. I grind around, letting you feel them on your magic button, then pull back and plunge into you, my balls slapping your clit, making you cry out. I held my cock deep, slapping your ass as I pound your womb. I start to push in and out of you steadily, and you meet me stroke for stroke. I was swelling as I got closer to coming, and you feel me filling you more. You look back at me with a smile.

"Want to go outside??"

You know I do. We love sex outside. Lucky for us, our house is not near the neighbors, and we have screwed on the deck, in the yard, in the driveway, in the pool, not to mention in the car, in parks, rest areas, on picnic tables, behind buildings-anywhere we can get away with it. I love many things about you, but your adventurousness is the one thing I love most. You drop your panties to the floor, and take me by the hand, leading me out onto the deck. You lean back on one of the towels drying on the picnic table, your wet, pouting labia framed by your gorgeous bush. You look beautiful and inviting, naked in the early day sun. I come to you, and you guide me into your hairy cunt, taking me easily til my balls are resting on your ass. I started to pump you slowly, making sure to get some pressure on your clit with the top of my shaft. You smile as you feel the tingle of an approaching orgasm. I lean back, watching my cock slip in and out of the furry paradise between your legs, pulling out far enough to tease you with the head. I feel my precome flowing, and push my leaking cock into your clit, the heat of my come making you moan. I'm getting closer, but I want to make you come first. I play the swelling head on your clit, rubbing it around til you start to flood, then your head rolls back as your orgasm hits. I put the head of my cock in you, letting you come all over me, like a flash flood, you're so wet. Your orgasm subsides, and now I'm ready, but I don't want to shoot my full load yet. I edge my cock inside you, just putting the head in, holding it as it pulses. You know what I'm doing-I've done it many times before. I reach the edge of orgasm, then relax, letting my come flow from my pulsing cockhead. Your eyes get big as you feel my sperm going in you. You smile at me.

"That feels so good. I love when you do that."

I do too. As the flow of my semen slowed, I pulled out, letting the last of it seep onto your clit. The heat and slickness of my come set you off, and you have a much bigger come now than earlier. As you come down, I've gone back from the edge, and I put my cock back into your now sloppy cunt, taking my own sloppy seconds. I held it inside you, letting you savor the feeling of my cock and come in your steaming pussy. I lean forward, and we kiss, long and lusty. As we break, you have another idea.

"Let's move around so I can see your cock in the sun. I want to watch you come in the sunlight."

I like this idea too. We shift so that the light is now on us at an angle that will allow my cock to be in full sun when I pull out of you. I start pumping in and out of you, my cock already swelling from the first round of come. It won't be long til I'm ready to blast the rest of my load. You know I'm getting there, as you can feel the head swelling, and poking your cervix with every stroke.

"Lorrie, I'm going to come soon."

"Pull it out and shoot on me. I want to see you spewing in the sun," you tell me, smiling at me. I pull out, and you take my cock in your hand, stroking it slowly over your belly. You're entranced by the sight. "Come for me honey. Shoot your hot load on my furry muff. Let me see all your come shooting in the sun, so white and bright."

I start to come, first a small blob, then a long streak that hits your bush and belly, then another. I shoot several more smaller bursts that land in your pubes, hanging up in the thick hair. A few drops land on your spread labia, and I push them inside you, making you jump as my cock and come hit your clit. You let go of me, and I finish off in your pussy, the rest of my sperm adding to the come already inside you, and you tell me how good it feels hitting the entrance to your womb. I tell you I'm going to make you a mommy again, making you giggle. You close your eyes, then smile at me, then look down at the streaks of come on your bush and belly. I pull out of you, rubbing the head of my leaking cock in your thick hair. You smile again, then lean up to kiss me. We share a deep, loving, lustful kiss, then part. You look down again, enjoying the sight of your messy, matted bush and dripping pussy.

"Maybe I won't clean that up." You give me that knowing smile that tells me you're up to something. Other times when you've made such comments, it's led to hot sloppy sex for someone lucky. You go back in the house and pick up your panties, rolling them up in a ball.

We sit down and have our breakfast, then go to get dressed. You put on a light gray knit dress with white trim, the kind that's made of T shirt material. It has a scoop neck, which shows off your braless tits nicely, and will give a good look at them to anyone who sees you bend forward. It's short, a little higher than mid thigh. I know this will get you plenty of attention. One day last summer, you wore it to the grocery store, getting noticed by every guy there. The college kids who bag the groceries and help customers carry them out were falling over themselves to help you. The winner was the kid at the checkout who was standing at the end of the lane as you bent over to get the last few items from deep in the cart, who got a good look at your dark haired pussy when the dress rode up. He was so turned on he could hardly get your purchases bagged. You told me later how he got a nice hard on, and you could see it bulging in his tan pants.

He was only too happy to help you to the car. You told me how he helped you load most of the bags in the trunk while you gave him a good look at your swaying tits. Then you gave him the best surprise of his young life when you had him put a case of water in the back seat. When he turned around, you put your hand on his crotch, and started rubbing what was a good sized erection. Thirty seconds later, you were sitting on the edge of the seat, his cock in your hand, stroking him as he looked down in disbelief at the hot mom with the pretty pony tail who was taking his cock in her mouth. Five minutes after that, he was zipping up, having just deposited a load of come bigger than he ever thought he could muster deep in a woman three times his age, still looking on in disbelief as you smiled up at him, his semen dripping from your flooded cunt, splattering on the doorframe of the car, and onto the pavement. Before he zipped up, you had licked his cock clean, then stood to kiss him, making him taste his come and your juices even as the bulk of his sperm ran down your thighs.

Later, when you got home, there was a white streak down your right leg. I asked if you got everything you needed at the store. You said you had, and an extra bargain too. You smiled as you went back out to the car. I followed, and watched you lean forward into the trunk, your dress riding up as you got a bag from way in the back. It was far enough that your pussy was exposed, and I could see the wet tangle of your bush and the kid's sperm leaking out. I dropped my pants and moved in behind you, already hard from the sight of you with sex on your thighs. I pushed into your supremely sloppy muff, my cock slurping as it went in. I fucked you steadily, savoring the feel of your young lover's sperm inside you, and banging my balls hard on your clit.

"Guess you got the special??" I said, thrusting my come heavy nuts on your clit. I could feel the stickiness of his come on them as they pushed into your cunt, his sperm spilling back as I plunged your sloppy depths.

"I got the bag boy. He was so helpful, and so hard. I just had to say thank you," you told me, then telling me the rest of the story as I pounded you, first to your orgasm, then to mine, adding my sperm to your teen lover's come. Your story was so hot, I, too, came harder than I remembered doing in a long time, my come filling you, then running back out and down your legs.

Now I see you wearing that dress again, your pussy still soaked with my come from this morning and from your hook up last night. I hope it will lead to another parking lot fuck, and hot sex for us later as you tell me about a quickie with some college kid who was getting hot sloppy seconds from a sweet, sexy, middle aged housewife who was old enough to be his grandmother.

"We could go furniture shopping," you say with a smile. I know what that means. We'd done it several times already. There's a store in town in an old building. The first floor is all the new arrivals and sets, arranged by product. The second floor is where the fun is. It's all the extras, odd pieces, remnants, and ding and dent items. They're not arranged in any particular order, just in rows, though the sofas and love seats are grouped together, and recliners are together in the back of the floor, which is open. The sales staff doesn't pay a lot of attention to the second floor, since there's not a lot of commission there, so we had the place to ourselves.

We had found our way to the clearance floor by accident. We had gone into the store not long after moving to town a dozen years ago, and were looking for a few pieces to complete our home. The salesman, when we told him what we were looking for, suggested we try upstairs where all the single and odd items were. We noticed how everything was arranged, and that we'd have to do some poking around to see each item. As we worked our way to the back of the floor, we found a love seat about halfway back. We also noticed that we'd been up there close to a half hour, and had seen nobody else.

"That's a cute love seat," you had noted. I agreed, sitting down. You sat down as well, then leaned over and kissed me, soft and sweet. "We should love on it," you said, pulling away. I leaned over to kiss you, a kiss we held for a long time. While we kissed, I started rubbing the inside of your thigh, going up under your sundress til I found your very damp panties. I pushed them into your crease, making sure to get good contact on your clit. You started to moan as your arousal increased, spurred on by my fingers pressing your pussy and clit through your lace panties. You reached over to me, rubbing my cock through my shorts.

We broke our kiss, and you stood, looking around. "We still alone??"

I looked around, too. "Yeah, looks like it."

You smiled at me, then reached up under your dress and pulled down your panties, stepping out of them carefully, so as not to catch them on your white, 2" heels. I took the hint, and opened my shorts, pulling them down past my knees. I was already hard from our brief make out session. You sat next to me, kissing me and stroking my cock, which was sticking straight up, bobbing in front of me. After a few minutes and a good look around, you stood over me, reaching down to take my cock as you sat. I felt the curls around your labia, then the plunge, then the head of my cock was poking your cervix.

I reached around to play with your clit only to find you already there. I retreated, taking your hips to pull you into me, then reached up to feel your right breast. The softness told me you were braless, something I have come to expect, as you hate wearing them. I played with your tit for a few moments, then slid the strap off your shoulder and down your arm. You responded by pulling it over your elbow, and I could now play with your bare right boob, which I squeezed, playing my fingers over the nipple. You responded by giggling, then moaning as the feelings intensified, then washed over you. I felt your pussy get wet, then the juice wash over me as you came, spilling your woman come over my cock, balls, and thighs.

I released your breast, pulling your hips down, driving my cock into you from underneath. I was now reaching your depths. "Come for me, baby. Come in my pussy." Those are the magic words for every guy, and I stiffened and came, shooting streaks of sperm deep in you as you ground your pussy into me. I held you tight til I stopped coming, which seemed like forever.

Finally our orgasmic high subsided, and we realized we should probably get out of there before someone saw us. You stood up, reaching over to the arm of the love seat to pick up your panties. As you leaned over, a long, white, stream of semen slowly spilled from your soaked pussy, finally dropping off onto the floor. You giggled. We looked at the puddle, and at the big puddle on the seat where we had been.

"We might have to buy this seat," you said, laughing.

I laughed too, then kissed you. "We might. There's a lot more of that to come, I'm sure." You smiled as you pulled your panties over your heels, then up. With a little luck, they might contain the sloppy mess dripping from you. We straightened up and went downstairs and out, turning the corner as we walked to the car. Once around the corner, we laughed like teenagers who had just gotten laid under their parents' noses.

Funny thing is, we did buy the loveseat, and it has seen lots of love over the dozen years since. And we still go back to that clearance floor for a little fun now and the thrill of sneaking a fuck where we might get caught.

You kiss me as you get ready to head out, hugging me as we part. I feel your bare tits under your dress, which excites me. "I'm off to the grocery store," you tell me with a smile.

"Hope you get some good deals," I tease.

"I always do. For some reason, that store always has a special in the meat department."

I laugh as our eyes meet. I know that some time in the next 90 minutes, some lucky kid is going to be feeding you his meat, and shortly thereafter, you'll be showing me what he did.

"I love you, Lorraine," I say as I see the twinkle in your eyes.

You blow me a kiss. "I love you, too, honey," you say smiling. For all the playing we do-we swing with several other couples in the neighborhood, and I also have some occasional 'playtime' with a couple of ladies I know-we both know that we have each other's heart, and no amount of extramarital escapades will ever change that. I once asked you if you'd ever be tempted to leave me for one of your younger, better built lovers, and you said no, not ever. When I asked why, you told me, "Because you gave me the freedom no one else I have ever been with has. You let me 'play' and still love me." After 15 years, we're more in love than ever, and can't keep our hands off each other.

"We'll go to lunch when I get back, and I'll tell you about the specials I picked up."

I know how this will play out. We'll have lunch in town, and you'll flash your filled pussy at me every time I get up to get napkins, condiments, whatever, til we have the heat fully turned up. Then we'll go find a secluded spot in a local park and sneak a hot, semi public fuck, then walk back to the car, hand in hand, laughing at how we got away with screwing out in the open. You'll giggle as you feel my come, mixed with your afternoon boy toy's, slides down your thigh as we walk. We'll kiss deeply once back in the car, then head home for a cocktail and dinner later on, perhaps a movie as we snuggle on the love seat we made love on before we even took it home. It's going to be a good day with my sweet, beautiful, horny, loving wife. How did I get so lucky??