Ode to and Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

In bed that night, my mind just couldn't stop thinking about the afternoon and my body couldn't stop reacting to what had happened. It also couldn't avoid responding to what might have happened had that phone call not arrived. And of course the inevitable happened. Throwing the bedclothes back I laid on my back, my knees raised and legs parted as my fingers rotated my clitoris until I made myself cum just as I now so wished I'd let you make me cum this afternoon.

We talked frequently over the next two days mostly on messenger. With the pressure off about meeting we got on better and easier. Our new found liking as opposed, well in addition to lusting for each other seemed to create a different mood between us, one with less haste, less need to go forward, less need I suppose to fuck. We chatted and discussed everyday things, our families, how my husband had told me about a girl-friend he had taken up with was and of your search for girl-friends. The use of our cams didn't seem appropriate and, although underlying my deeper feelings for you there was still a raging degree of fancying you like hell, we behaved impeccably.

"Just for a drink, or coffee" you said as we discussed meeting again.

It was a lovely country pub set in the gorgeous Kent countryside. The sort that foreigners imagine are everywhere. Just outside Canterbury where you lived I'd driven down in the morning and had met you at lunchtime on the Thursday, some ten days since we'd been in the Marriott just down the road.

I was still living apart from my husband, but I had been over to Copenhagen at the weekend and we made fantastic love although, as he fucked me in my mind it was you on top of and in me.

It was great to see you again. We once more got on so well. Chatting was relaxed and easy although there was an undertone of tenseness. Something neither of us could address but we both knew was there. A feeling, an emotion, a mood that we were now both scared to tackle. As much as we tried there was that sexual rawness about our attraction to each other. It was there all the time. In every glance, in the tone of our voices, in the body language and in the way we looked at each other. As we sat close eating our sandwiches and sipping beer I could feel it all bubbling to the surface.

We were sitting on those low stools that pubs sometimes have round fairly low tables. That meant we were close together and that our knees often touched. Fortunately I wasn't wearing a skirt but a pair of thin, cotton mid-calf length pedal pushers so I didn't have to worry about modesty in the rather uncomfortable position.

"Jon, let's go outside."

"We haven't finished."

"Just leave it, let's just go we can always come back later."

Outside we stood looking at each other.

"Come on let's just walk and talk Jon, it was so warm in there wasn't it?"

"Yes, but it's very warm out here too."

Once more holding hands as if that was the most natural thing to do we wandered down the narrow road. We talked about this and that until we came to a gate in a field. You leaned back against it and I climbed up and sat on it. I felt a little like a kid. I was so unused to walking around the countryside that the smells and the quietness were so unusual and different for me that I felt disorientated for a while.

"Let's walk in the field." I suggested. "Will that be ok with the farmer?"

"Yes as long as we don't harm his crops he won't mind."

"Come on then," I gushed feeling adventurous and very youthful. Feelings incidentally that were very rare for me nowadays

Just like two kids or teenage sweethearts we climbed over the gate and ran alongside the field along a grassy path that ran down a hill away from the gate. Still holding hands and laughing and joking we ran far further than I'd thought we would or than I liked to do. For large breasted women running is not a particularly comfortable pursuit so as we rushed down the hill my boobs were bouncing all over the place.

Wheezing from being so out of condition I cried.

"Oh shit I have to stop."

"And I thought you were fit" you laughed leaning your hand on the tree that I was leaning back against."

"So did I, but the gym's not much preparation for running like that."

"Well come on" you said taking my hand again. "Let's just walk."

As we ambled across the field and scrambled through a hedge so the countryside changed. Still going downhill it was less developed and the fields were lying fallow. The grass was longer and then it became more wooded. It was very pretty and the numerous trees provided some shade and cover from the burning, mid-eighties degree heat as I recalled hearing forecast on the car radio earlier. Eventually, after walking for probably fifteen minutes from the road we came to a river.

"Oh Jon this is so pretty isn't it?"

"Yes Michy," you replied slipping your arm round my waist as we stood under some trees admiring the view. You then added in a whisper. "Just as you are Michy, very pretty."

I turned and saw the intense look on your face. The desire in your eyes and the solemn expression on your face as I realised you were experiencing the same or at least very similar feelings as I was.

"Oh Jon" I said very softly squeezing your hand.

"I know, I know," you replied smiling. "I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help it. Don't worry I'll behave."

"You're amazing Jon, so sweet and so understanding. I don't deserve you."

"Yes you do Michaela and I just want you to know that I completely understand and respect your feelings about having sex outside your marriage, but if you ever change your mind I'll always be here for you."

"Thanks Jon, thanks," I muttered hardly able to frame words for I was so near to tears. "Come on let's walk further" I quickly added to break the spell and overcome my embarrassment.

We came to a small clearing that was half in the sun and half in the shade right alongside the river.

"Let's sit for a while shall we?" I suggested.

We sat there chatting and taking in the lovely scenery watching the fairly fast flowing waters of the river run by for some time. It was so peaceful and tranquil. It made me relax and forget all the other things going on in my life. I laid back and almost fell asleep my hand resting on your chest, your arm around my shoulders.

It was as if that clearing and stream and you, me and the countryside around us were the entire world. All outside of that had no meaning, value or significance. The entire focus of all that I felt existed was close on us. On our bodies and our minds. It was as I imagine the effects of a mind expanding drug like LSD or Ecstasy. A little like marijuana but much, much more intense. All the colours were exaggerated and all sounds keener. As the song of the sixties said, so rightly, 'Everything is Beautiful.' The woods and field, the river, you and me, we were all so beautiful.

I didn't know what was happening to me. What was making me feel like that. Making me feel as though I was on drugs. Making my mind seem to expand and now my body start to tingle. What was so effecting my emotions, making me feel lightheaded, out of breath and dry in the throat. I was panting and finding it hard to either frame my words or get my breath. I felt that anything was possible. Everything was feasible. Whatever I wanted I could have.

I sat up. I looked down at you. Your eyes were closed, you were dozing. I felt such tenderness towards you that it was bordering on love. I scanned your handsome face and lithe body imagining you naked as you'd so nearly been in the hotel. I felt such desire that it was bordering on lust. Without moving my gaze from yours for a moment I sat up, my legs tucked under my bottom. A moment or two fumbling and I lay down beside you again. I raised my bottom up and more fumbling and then lay on my side by you one elbow on the ground my hand resting on my chin.

I gently shook your shoulder waking you. As you opened your eyes and saw me I smiled and whispered.

"Now Jon I really do want us to make love."

If it hadn't been such a tender and loving moment, if there hadn't been such obviously high sexual tension and if the confusion I'd caused in the hotel hadn't happened then the look on your face could well have been amusing. You lifted your head, your mouth fell open and your eyes stared at me like two bottle tops as you took in the scene.

"What here?"

"Yes Jon here. Right here and now."

"In the open air."

"Yes Jon, here in the field by the river in the open air, it will be wonderful."

I took you in my arms and we kissed. It was a lovely deep, probing and enthusiastic kiss. I put as much into the kiss as I could trying to make that convey my desire for you. It worked for your hands went to my breasts and caressed them. But suddenly I didn't want that. I didn't want you fumbling and groping at me. I broke the kiss and moved away from you.

"Just lie there Jon" I said sitting up.

I simply loved the look in your eyes as you watched my fingers slowly undoing the buttons on my white blouse. I removed it. Your eyes were like organ stops as I fiddled the button undone at the top of the zip on my pedal pushers and pushed that down. Raisin my bum I lay back supporting myself on my elbows and looked into your eyes and muttered thickly.

"Take them off Jon, take my trousers off."

"Oh my God" you groaned sitting up and taking hold of the cotton trouser legs

The scene of me naked apart from the white bra and thong. The scene of the protuberances of my horrendously swollen nipples through the white bra. The scene of you kneeling the very clear evidence of your arousal ballooning in your jeans. And of course the scene of your Mrs Robinson inviting you to make love to her, this older woman, in the open, beside a river, in the grass and under the trees.

As we fell into each other's arms it was almost surreal. Like an erotic art film in slow motion.

Our arms went round each other, our mouths met and we kissed long, deep and lovingly. We stroked each other's body. I helped you out of your tee shirt and you, effortlessly this time, undid my bra. As I fumbled at your belt you knelt and slid your zip down so that between us we pulled your jeans and boxers down in one sweep.

You looked magnificent naked. Your firm chest, flat stomach and lithe legs. Your taught bum, tapered back and slim waist. And of course at the front dominating all else was your gorgeous genitalia. Fully erect, your penis reared up your flat tummy so that its tip was above your naval. Your full, so caressable looking scrotum hung awesomely far down your thighs that I couldn't resist cupping that in one hand as with the other I started to slide my thong down, but your hands on the elastic stopped that. Now with most of our inhibitions gone and did it for me. We were both naked in the outdoors

"Oh God Michy" you whispered "This is amazing but are you sure?"

"Oh yes Jon, oh yes my baby, I am sure, so sure" I burbled running my hands all over your face and hair and shoulders and chest as I rubbed my breasts against yours and my tummy against your erection. "I am more sure about this than I have ever been of anything like this before," I mumbled on my garbled logic not seeming to faze you. "I want you so badly."

We fell to the grass rolling around in each other's arm kissing and stroking, and caressing and rubbing each other as we moved inexorably through the various stages of foreplay. As we prepared our bodies and minds for what was coming next. As we anticipated the lovemaking to come. As we, I couldn't help thinking, got ready to have our first fuck.

Nothing other than the grass, the field, the river the trees and our bodies existed. All thoughts of morals, marriage vows, my husband, your youth, the age difference and even of anyone chancing upon us vanished. Our total world became each other and our need to consummate our partnership.

And we did that, quickly, enthusiastically and wonderfully pleasurably. It didn't take long. Length of time was irrelevant; it was fulfilling our mutual need that was paramount. You grunted, moaned and sighed as you surged your wondrously hard cock up and down me as I hugged and kissed you. My legs were wide open my knees were drawn up to allow you the easiest access to me and the deepest penetration for me as I stifled my unusually strong need to cry out loud or even scream from the ecstasy of the pleasure you were giving me as we roared to that first, fabulous orgasm. Can there be a greater pleasure in the world I was asking myself as the tears ran down my cheeks? As we hung onto each living every second of that mutual climax I had no guilt, how could anything as beautiful as what we had just experienced be wrong, I was kidding myself?

If that first sex between us was monumental then what followed that afternoon in that field was simply historic.

Naked, I lay in your arms the sun beating down on us a gentle breeze occasionally wafting across our bodies as we came down from that awesome orgasm. We giggled and chatted, we touched and stroked each other. You were on your back, I turned onto my front and half laid on you squashing my breasts against your chest as I stroked your face, ran my fingers through your hair and planted little kisses all over your face.

I felt so free and liberated. Our nudity, the open air, the sun, the breeze, the noise of the running river, the sounds of the birds and the post orgasm relaxation all combined to create an amazing kaleidoscope of feelings. It was part Alice Through the Looking Glass, part Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds and in total it was the most erotic situation I had ever been in. I then understood why people become naturists.

So used had I become to a once a time sex session that when you started to kiss me firmer, when your tongue probed my lips open and your knee opened my legs, momentarily I didn't know what was happening. But when I felt the long forgotten sensation of a cock hardening for a second time and this time against my leg, my heart started to pound. I reached down and found that you were, merely twenty minutes or so after cumming, nearly hard again. I wondered with such anticipation at both the physical and emotional requirements needed to make that happen; well for a couple of seconds I did, but my mind was quickly taken over by the prospect of having sex with you a second time.

Stroking your burgeoning cock I looked into your eyes and smiled.

"Mmmm, whose a naughty boy then?"

"Oh ma'am it must be m," you joked back jerking yourself in my hand. "But it's only because someone makes me naughty" you continued placing both your hand on my sides just under my armpits and pulling.

You moved me up your body, you pushed again. I arched my back causing my tits to dangle over your face.

"Michy, your tits are fantastic" you said between taking mouthfuls of them onto your mouth and sucking on the creamy flesh and pink nipples. "Just lay there, my baby," I whispered, my hand still holding your cock which wondrously was now nearly fully hard. It felt so good.

I sat up; your hands were still cupping and squeezing my boobs. I knelt, I straddled you, I wiggled so each knee was against your hips. Holding your gaze, I reached down behind me and again found your nearly hard penis. I stroked that and thrilled at the feeling of it growing to its full magnificence in my hand. I carefully rubbed its tip against my sensitive lips and my clit sending shock waves of sexual sensations through my entire body.

"Just relax my baby" I whispered running my fingertips around your lips, "Just lay there and let me do everything."

"Oh yes Michy, this is incredible" you groaned back slightly surging your cock in my hand.

I have no idea why or what made me then say. "Just lay there baby and let mumma do all the work. Let mumma fuck you."

The look in your eyes as I said those incredible words told me that I had hit on something. I felt a huge shudder rush through my entire naked body as I shoved your hard and throbbing cock right up my wet and swollen cunt.

Then, possibly like a mother having sex with her son, with my tits flying all over the place I fucked you until we again had a marvellously mutual climax. I collapsed on top of you feeling somewhat embarrassed at the things I had said as I had straddled you. We didn't mention it as we again lay in other arms enjoying the post orgasm tranquil feelings of returning to normality. We may even have dozed so relaxed and comfortable had we become in each other's arms.

*

"Let's paddle in the river" you said when we woke.

"What a good ide," I agreed standing up, but we don't have any towels.

"Michy it's nearly ninety, we won't need towels."

"Oh shit, how daft, of course we won't, come on then last one in's a ninny," I said starting to run down the grassy bank towards the water.

With tits like mine, running isn't the best of ideas at any times. When naked it's a particularly daft thing to do. If they had been flying around all over the place just now when I fucked you, they were now as I ran down the slight hill almost over my shoulders.

But I felt good, no I felt great.

The freedom of being naked in the outdoors, the hint of potential danger of being caught, the sun on my bareness, the sounds and smells of the countryside, the warm afterglow of having had multiple orgasms and the sheer thrill of having you naked alongside me all combined into a dream-like sequence of events.

Of course we didn't paddle. We ran into the water my feet sinking into the mud a little and then you grabbed me, I slipped and fell and pulled you with me and we lay full length in the flowing water. It was cold, too cold really for immediately my nipples hardened to an amazing amount which, in reverse just about equalled the amount by which your cock shrank. That said it was different and hugely exciting to be in your arms in the shallow water as we kissed deeply.

Momentarily I thought you might try to have sex in there, but was thankful you didn't.

"Come on Michy let's get out, it's freezing, let's get warm."

Standing up I ran my fingertips across your flaccid cock. You didn't flinch making me realise just how far we had come from that day at the Marriott.

"And baby," I said putting my arms round your neck, squashing my tits against your firm chest and squirming my pubic mound against your cock "I know exactly the thing to do to get you warm. Lie down."

I knelt beside you and kissed your lips. I ran little kisses and licks all over your face, down your neck and onto your chest as I gently fondled your now growing, but not yet ready cock. It was a lovely feeling as it slowly grew in my hand, but that wasn't where I wanted it to grow. I turned a little and kissed your chest biting each nipple fairly hard before sucking them until they became as hard and erect as mine. I stroked your stomach pushing my fingers into your sparse thatch of tawny pubic hairs as I continued kissing you. I licked your lips, I nibbled them with my teeth and sucked each in turn into my mouth. I ran my tongue along your gums and teeth and pressed the tip of it against your tongue. I used every kissing technique that I had learned in my near thirty years of sexual activity and was rewarded by your responses that were brought about by your lack of experience; your moans, groans, sighs and shudders. I ran my fingertips up and down your cock that was now at half-mast and scratched my fingernails across your balls. I slid my face further down your body until I was licking and sucking your navel. You were now having to stretch to reach my tits so I wiggled round so you could get to them. You pinched, squeezed and rubbed them adding to the sensations I was getting from literally going down on you. My face slid beneath your waist and I took your gorgeously thick dick in one hand and lifted it up towards my lusting mouth. I licked along the length of your cock that seemed almost immediately to harden and you groaned. "Oh yes, Oh Dani, oh fuck me" as your back arched off the grass causing your cock to press against my lips. There was no point in waiting any longer. I opened my lips and with you surging upwards and me sliding downwards it surged past my teeth and thrust against my throat. I closed my mouth round it. I reached up with my other hand and found your mouth with my fingers. I pushed past them and slid two fingers into your mouth. You closed your lips round them and as I sucked the real cock that was in my mouth you sucked the surrogate one that was in your mouth. Like that, with you sucking my fingers and stroking my tits and nipples and with me now greedily sucking your cock we made the most passionate oral love that a couple can make. I knew you were near before you grunted that you were going to cum; I felt the tension increase in the cock that was in my mouth and your body stiffen. You went to withdraw, but I stopped you. I wanted to take your cum in my mouth. And that's exactly what I did lying naked in that field. You spurted your, smaller this time, load into my throat filling that. As I swallowed it I wondered just what it would be like when I did it to you as our first time.