Ode to and Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

It was only later at home alone, that the enormity of what we had done really hit me. Both whilst we were having sex and on my drive home I was running on adrenalin. I was so high it could have been any drug in the world. I really was out of my mind and probably drove home 'under the influence.' Not of drugs or booze, though, but of you and sex.

I became aroused on the drive home and several times stroked my breasts thinking that I should stop and masturbate, but motorways are not really jerk off friendly so I didn't. Using the new, black, extra thick vibrator I had recently bought online I did, though, once I was indoors.

After a shower, making a quick pasta and eating that with two glasses of Chianti, my mood changed. It was then that I realised what a watershed this afternoon had been. It was in both me breaking out from the shackles of my, now, verging on loveless and certainly as good as sexless marriage, but also in seeking sex elsewhere. But it hadn't just been elsewhere. I'd been elsewhere before, but hadn't felt like this.

I had never felt the gay abandon, the freedom, the sheer fun and dreamlike nature of what we'd done in that field. I did worry a little at just how crazy we had been and thanked my lucky stars that no one came along, but they hadn't.

In that field I had done things that no respectable, married, nearing middle aged woman should do. I had gone where they didn't go and I'd had feelings they just don't get. I'd been naked in a field, I'd been naked in a river, I'd been fucked in that field, I'd sucked you and swallowed your cum, I'd been fucked four times in the outdoors and I had cum at least six times. I had lived in the clouds, I had floated above real life and I had been given the sexual ecstasy that most women never get in their entire life and I still had tomorrow for more. Yes tomorrow certainly is another day when I have a man of twenty to fuck me continuously.