Odipuc & Yeshalani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesha was responding to Puck's ministrations. Her sex was vibrating against Puck's tongue. Slowly at first. The vibration spread throughout her whole body. The vibes increasing, increasing, increasing as that tongue did its magic. When she froze, Puck's tongue stretched its full length into Yesha's sex and it too froze. A gurgling was heard and felt by the two. The gurgling grew louder. Puck knew what was happening. Wanted it to happen. But he held on as long as he could before his tongue sprayed forceful, continuous, copious, hot fluids deep inside of Yesha.

Both of them still completely rigid, they stayed that way for a while until a gurgling was heard in Yesha's innards. That gurgling got louder and louder and Yesha screamed as her fluids erupted from her and gushed into Puck's waiting and eager mouth. He swallowed all of it. 'Tastes like beer' he thought. Licking the last drops, movement came back to both bodies as Yesha's skin returned to her normal color. No trace of Yesha's juices were seen on Puck's skin as they absorbed into his system.

"Wow! That was so cool!"

"Wow! That was too cool!"

"Ya wanna do that again?"

"Ya wanna?"

As they say 'Some's good More's better', but we will now leave these two in privacy. Let's just say that they had more than more. And it was all gooder than good. And it was all better than better. Needless to say, Puck likes the taste of beer. And Yesha likes giving it to him.

*~+~*

Yesha and Puck's business increased dramatically as their work decreased. Yesha had taught Puck how to spot the humans who were getting ready to drop a few arrows. Like the guy walking with his girlfriend seeing another hot babe passing by. That was always at least two or three and much easier to see.

Yesha also developed her inner sense that could tell how long a couple were together. That made February 15th their biggest day. Picking up all those arrows that had loosened their hold because of the high expectations and the low actualizations the day before generated.

On their rounds one day, Puck started feeling queasy. Yesha noticed.

"You don't look so good."

"I don't feel so good."

"Let's go home."

Puck leaned on Yesha as he painfully made their way back to their home.

In that safe place Puck was sweating profusely. Every so often he would scream in pain. All Yesha could do to help him is talk soothingly as she washed the oozing moisture away from his face. This went on and on. Puck exclamations of pain were becoming more frequent. A major puddle was on the ground, growing larger and larger from Puck's perspiration. It is a great mystery to this observer what kept that puddle contained as it got deeper.

Puck's pain vocalizations were now continuous and reminiscent of howling banshees but more frightening and growing louder and louder. Then they stopped. A great rumble was heard and out of Puck's mouth, flew an object which landed in that puddle of sweat. It was still connected to Puck via a small tube.

"It's a girl!" Yesha cried picking her up and cuddling her.

"Ooh! She's so cute!"

"Let me see." Puck weakly mumbled.

"What shall we name her?" Puck asked with the newest Nymph to the Aerot race resting in his arms.

"How's about Sotop?"

"I like it." Puck purred as he severed the tube with his teeth.

When the Nymph was stable and able to survive out of that puddle of sweat, they handed Sotop over to the Raisers. After all, that is what the Raisers do.

Puck and Yesha had twenty-three more offspring. Sixteen girls and eight boys. Did I mention Puck likes the taste of beer?

Curiously, none of them wanted to take over the business when Puck and Yesha decided to retire and go traveling. One might be interested that one of the sons became The Qupe and two of their Nymphs became his consorts. But don't you fret. The concept of incest cannot be found in all the studies of the Aerot.

12