Odyssey, 2016 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would her slit be too tight for me? I wanted to try it. This girl was tiny, and the animal inside me was asking to be inside her, to hear her screaming, feel her hands clawing around my back as I took her vulnerable form.

Her nails on both hands and feet had been painted a baby blue, with matching eyeliner. She squealed as I grasped the back of her head and forced her down on me. My cock hit the back of her throat awkwardly, making her gag. I continued stroking her head. Did this girl derive any pleasure from the men that came and sweated over her? Did she want to be here -- and how long had she been working here? Had she been a child prostitute? The thoughts darted through my head, but the concern that had fixed center stage earlier had strangely disappeared.

The door opened and Max walked in. I looked at him, and inevitably my eyes wafted down to his crotch, where his hard cock was a much more normal size, differently from how I had contended earlier.

"She's good," he said. "Nice and tight. She screams when you fuck her. I choked her with her panties and creamed them, and she lapped it up like the slut she is."

He continued talking, but all his words missed me completely. Instead I stared straight at him, finding it impossible to focus on what he was saying.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Big on names? Like to call it out as you spank them? It's Vera. It was on her panties . . . but then my spunk covered it up. Do you know what Vera means?"

I didn't respond.

"Faith!" he laughed.

Why he found it funny, I don't know. Maybe the fact that anybody could do whatever they wanted to do to this girl down her was ironic. I don't know.

Max moved around to the foot of the bed. He began picking up his clothes and gear, then stopped short of leaving. He walked around to the side of the bed and slapped my ass. "You get creamed by Jamie again?"

I looked up at him and tried to process what he was saying. He lowered a hand to my ass crack and scooped up a trail of Jamie's sperm, before waggling it in front of my eyes. I wondered how he knew that Jamie had done me. He must have known about me and Jamie. Max gestured his finger and pushed it closer to my mouth. He shoved the finger inside my lips. I kept my jaw clamped closed, so all he could do was polish my lips with the sperm.

He spanked my butt again as I looked up at him angrily. "And you're wearing girlie panties as well . . . my, my, my," he snickered. "I'd love to take you up the ass. I'd love to be up your shit hole. Don't worry; 'I've only got a water pistol after all'," he said, mocking my comment earlier. "I want you to feel my sperm jutting into you. And I wouldn't let it dribble out, either."

The blonde continued to lick at my fully erect cock.

"Suck me." He held out his limp dick and brushed it across my lips. His chestnut brown bush rustled. "Suck me," he repeated.

I opened my mouth and took his flaccid penis in. Why I did it, I don't know. It was an act of submission. As soon as he put it in, though, he drew it back out.

"You like the taste? You like the feel? That's too bad Carrier, because Taylor's about to put a show on for us back in his room. He's gonna shove that massive shlong up that tight nineteen-year-old blonde's cunt. I suggested he try this little whore, but he said she's too pretty. Doesn't want to rip a pretty girl apart. I expect you'll hear screaming soon." Max threw his head back and laughed mockingly. "We're gonna be fucking and restraining all the other girls in the same room so they can watch the show."

He exited the room and left me with Vera. I looked down at her. She looked back at me. I pulled out from her mouth and sat back, sizing her up.

"Do you hate him?" she asked unsurely.

I was surprised. I didn't know she spoke English. Before when I'd asked, none of the girls batted an eyelid. Maybe they were just scared. It was the twenty-first century though, and if eighteen, Vera would have been born in 1998 . . . the whole world was learning English by then.

"I didn't know you spoke English," I replied.

"I hate him," she said, ignoring my comment. She spoke softly, with a light accent, as if she'd been taught by a native speaker of English, probably even from the States.

"What did he do to you?"

"He hurt me. He tied me and hit me while he was in me."

"How did he hit you?"

"He slapped me."

"He spanked you?" I asked.

The young girl nodded.

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"And how long have you been working here?"

Vera looked off into the distance. "I'm not supposed to say." She drew her legs back to her chest, covering her small breasts, and wrapped her arms around her knees. I looked at her small pussy, fantasizing about diving in. "Why did he put his penis in your mouth?"

"Because he's a dick," I responded, taking a moment to smirk at the bad pun.

"What is a dick?"

"A bad person."

"So you do hate him," she smiled back, ever so slyly.

"No," I paused. "Hate is too strong a word. I don't particularly like him, but I don't hate him."

"Do you like men?" she asked.

"You ask a lot of questions," I smiled, evoking a smile back from her. "I don't like men. I don't feel anything for them. But I like sex."

"I don't," she replied. "I hate it."

"I understand. You don't hate sex, do you? You just don't like the men that do these things to you."

"You are right . . . I sometimes enjoy it with the gentle men." She looked down at my still erect penis. The hard-on refused to die down. Being opposite a teen girl ready for the taking, there was no chance of it dying down. I took the shaft in hand and began softly stroking it.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you before," I said to her.

"You didn't hurt me," she said. The conversation broke as she rubbed her arms to keep warm.

"Do you know Anastasia well?" I said.

"Yes. You're wearing her underwear."

"Is she a good person?" I asked.

"She is very kind to me. Always helps me and holds me after I have been with a rough man. She gets hurt sometimes as well. She has been here for a long time. She has sex with all the normal men."

Brow furrowed, I wondered what she meant by "normal" men.

"All the rich men ask for me. Mr. Troikov gets all the money and gives only some to me."

The question of her parents sprung to mind. "What do your parents think of you being in here?"

"My family is dead. I only survived when our house was destroyed with a bomb."

"I'm sorry . . ."

"That's okay," Vera smiled back strongly. "We all stick together. We all are each other's family, against the men who keep us here and the men who have sex with us."

"You mean you and the other girls?" She nodded. A female scream came from down the hall, just like Max said. I talked to cover up the subject. "You're very beautiful," I said.

"Before here I did gymnastics. But not anymore."

That explained her thin physique. And Max had her tied up . . . I let go of my cock and shuffled across the bed next to her, wrapping an arm around her.

"Two of you had sex with me today. That one that came in before and another with brownish hair. Why were they both rough and angry with me?"

I paused before responding. The answer was obvious, but the real problem was how to form it into a response. "They . . . they don't respect you. Because we've won, they think you should respect us and they don't care about what we do to you."

"You are different."

"I try," I said. "I've got a girlfriend back home, and she keeps me in line."

"Do you love her? Do you miss her?"

"Very much," I answered, the words getting stuck mid throat. She leaned her small frame against me. Small, but warm. My cock was still hard, refusing to die down. It pulsed uncomfortably and awkwardly. "Can I have sex with you?" It felt wrong to ask, but I needed her body.

She looked up at me. There was no trace of hesitation, but she studied my face and tried to discern what I wanted from her. "Yes," she responded softly.

Vera slid under the covers of the bed and beaconed me in. I followed her underneath and held my weight above her, ready to penetrate her in the missionary position. "Your penis is very big," she said, despite my average size. For her, most penises would be giants. "Please go into me slowly."

"I promise I won't hurt you. If you want me to stop at any time, just tell me."

The little girl nodded and let a small smile go. Who knows how many men she'd heard that from in her life. Blindly, I pushed my hips forward. My penis pecked against her crotch and eventually made contact with her small vulva. I repositioned, and with the help of her hands, the head of my cock rested in between her two labia.

"Ready?" I slotted in and began to break the space between her lips. She opened her small mouth as if to gasp, but she held back any noise. The head of my penis scraped against the walls of her vagina. Vera was even tighter deeper in than I had previously established with my tongue. She began to moan; not a moan of discomfort, but a moan of growing pleasure. I pushed the rest of my penis in. I was now in up to the hilt. Small girl, but normally sized vagina. I looked down and smiled at her. She smiled back and hung her arms across my back.

I began pushing in and pulling out of her very slowly. My rod scraped against the sides of her sex, and as I bucked along the small girl began to respond, pushing her own hips up towards me with growing intensity.

"Can I ask you something?" I said to her during our soft love making.

"Yes," she said short of breath.

"Do you girls use birth control?"

"Normally . . . but we ran out of contraception pills . . . during the siege . . . I don't think any of the girls . . . have for a while."

"Has anybody ejaculated in you today?"

"No."

"Are you safe?"

"No," she repeated again.

I grunted. I'd never see her again, probably. "Do you mind if I make you pregnant?"

The young blonde didn't respond. I started fucking her at a faster pace. I could feel my orgasm around the corner, and felt the little sperm I had left in my depository pulling up into my wrenching rod. I was going to ejaculate into her vagina. Would I make two girls pregnant tonight?

"Have you come?" I asked Vera.

"No . . . please don't stop."

I wanted to help her out. So I continued thrusting in and out of her. And when she began moaning louder and responding to me faster, I went in faster.

We came at the same time. She started wailing out as soon as she hit her peak. A bulge developed at the hilt of my shaft and I felt a massive wave passing through my penis as I ejaculated my spunk at the height of her cavern. Ejaculation after ejaculation jolted through me into my body; how many of them were loaded with cum and how much there was I don't know.

I looked down at Vera as she contently looked back at me. My shaft was finally going soft in her in a pool of our collective sex fluids. I collapsed to the right of her, and my cock pulled out along with a giant dump of her cum that smeared across my crotch.

She slipped her hand into mine. It was a nice gesture. "What if I have your child?" she asked me.

"I'll come back and find you," I said assuring to her. "I'm don't want to lose track of my children. Do you think I've made you pregnant?"

"Maybe. American children . . . thank you." She cuddled up to me and nestled her head in my shoulder.

"Why?"

"They'll let me into America now. I can have a better life."

"Vera . . . I'll give you some details of mine. Email, address . . . if you are pregnant or even if you need me at any time, please contact me, even if I'm back home."

"What about your girlfriend?"

Sarah crossed my mind. She definitely wouldn't like this. In all her letters she insisted how she'd wait for me. The cold realization that I'd betrayed her hit me like a punch in the face. I'd shared my sperm with other girls, planted my fertile seed in two of them. War transforms us.

"She'll understand," I lied.

"Thank you," Vera replied. "When do you have to go?"

"Soon." We were due back at base late at night. We hadn't even covered half of our allotted patrol area, but they wouldn't find out unless something weapon-related happened.

"What are they doing to Nadezhda?"

"Nadezhda?"

"My friend . . . the other blonde that the man that was here before talked about."

Probably raping her, I thought. "Taylor . . . one of my friends has a very big penis, and he is fucking her."

"Will they hurt her?"

"I don't know."

Vera stroked my chest and let her hand settle in my bush of pubic hair. "I like you," she said sweetly.

I smiled, sharing the same sentiment.

* * *

Vera and I lay there for some time afterwards. By the time Jamie came in, she'd fallen asleep on me.

"It's time to go," he said. "How do you feel?"

"About you cumming up my butt, our about the time I've had with the two girls that I've impregnated?"

"Both?" he asked, perhaps surprised at the tail of my comment.

"The girls were great," I said. "I'm still a bit confused about you, though."

"How so?"

"I enjoyed it . . . it was good. But I don't feel anything for you."

"So you enjoy having things up your ass. You could get the same feeling from a chick pegging you. You know I'm bi and you know how I feel about you, but at the end of the day it's up to you. And I know you're not gay, and I understand that and I respect that. Did I hurt you at all before?"

"No."

"I did what I did because . . ." He stopped. "What I'm about to tell you, no one else knows yet. Not even at camp. We're going to be sent home soon. We're going home."

"What?"

"Our unit is one of the first getting sent back. Today, tomorrow and the day after are our last patrols. So I took you because it might be the last chance I ever get."

I didn't know what to day. I was overjoyed, but not because of Jamie . . . because we were heading back. I slipped out of bed. Vera was still asleep. With a smile on my face I left the room, stepping back on the road to home.

Continued soon . . . comments and feedback much appreciated, of course.