Odyssey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Getting naked is all we can do here. Let's take the trip and fuck until people's eyes melt while they watch us." She looks into yours with a clearly excited expression. Then she pulls away and catches a wave to shore, emerging from the surf and walking to your blanket. You're left with a throbbing erection that is only half shrunk by the time you join her to rub sunblock on her body, your hand pausing on the newly smooth mound of her pussy.

"I knew you'd like my shave," she says. "I would have done it sooner for you if I had known."

Back in the condo that evening while dinner is cooking you wander around and find the walls of the guest bedroom filled with erotic art. There are photos and paintings and sketches. Many are of JoAnn and her friend Elle, who owns the condo. In one, JoAnn is down on Elle.

"Like them?" she asks, coming in behind you, still naked.

"Amazing," you say. "So hot ... I see you're really into women..."

"I am. Women aren't hung up about sharing their bodies with each other the way guys are. Elle and I get naked together all the time..."

"Really? Where?"

"Her place. My place. The gym, the pool, the beach, wherever. We pose for a life drawing class together. We just like taking our clothes off, having some wine, and talking or giving each other a back rub. It's very intimate and relaxing, and arousing. Isn't a woman's body so fantastic?"

"Are you lovers?"

"I hope you don't mind or feel threatened," she says, kissing your neck. "Elle's been my best friend since we were in college. We used to talk about how if we ever had sex with a woman it would be with each other. I think a lot of women who have a close friend think about it and talk about it and do it at some point. After our divorces we had no reason not to. It was really nice. Until you came along we'd been taking care of each other. To be honest, I love sex with a woman. We know how to please each other. Sometimes I crave the softness and touch and the taste of a pussy and ass. Just like you do."

She gives you that wickedly sexy look. "It's all good."

You're not sure if you feel jealous, threatened or excited but instead of messing up such a great thing you decide to go with the flow and see where it all takes you. It turns out to be somewhere very special.

"You're not jealous that I'm into women?" she asks.

"Not as long as you still make love with me. I want you to be happy."

"You don't have to worry. You're the best male lover I ever had. So attentive and caring and willing to try new things. That's a great combo. There will always be a place for you in my life, hon."

"I'll do my best."

"So will I," she says, giving you a kiss and then pointing to some of the artwork. "I pose for boudoir photos. Photographers like big women like me. And I've made more videos than the one I showed you. They're on the internet if you know how to find them. I did them for Elle's friend who makes them professionally. Since my divorce I've done scenes with guys and women. Usually with Elle and sometimes her friend Serena."

"Does it turn you on?" you ask. "I always wondered if women enjoy it and really come when they're on camera..."

"Depends, I guess. I got wet just taking my clothes off!" she laughs. "Getting naked in front of a camera turns me on. I don't have any hang ups about my body, as you know. I took a poo in front of you, so how hung up can I be? I just love posing naked and having sex while people watch. I guess that makes me a total exhibitionist, but it's very exciting to share my body and my pleasure and how I'm making someone else feel good too. But to answer your question, yes, I had real orgasms. It was all very exciting and I loved every second. I felt so wild, kinky and free."

She turns you to her and kisses you. "You better be really into sex if you're going to stay with me," she says. "I love feeling horny and getting off. It's so much fun finding different ways and places to do it. I want to feel good and have lots of fun now that I'm free. I hope you can keep up!"

"I'm more than happy to try my dear."

"You're so sweet." She kisses you. "And a lot of fun. And you do keep up! Would you like to go to a sex party with me? Ever been to one?"

"No," you reply, your mind spinning.

"Elle's friend, the one who makes the videos. has them at her house every month. Only people we know, so it's safe. Everyone gets naked and does what they want. If you don't want me to do anything with anyone else we could just be together. It's fun to be watched, but you know what I'd really love?"

"What?" you ask as she kisses you again and says softly in your ear, "I'd love to watch you suck a cock. It's always been my biggest fantasy to watch a guy I'm with do it in front of me but I haven't found one who isn't afraid. Many women satisfy their curiosity about a pussy by going down on one. I think guys are just as curious about cocks but are too afraid to admit it. Are you fearless enough to try it for me?"

"I don't know. I've never been into guys..."

"Chicken!" she laughs. "There's a first time for everything. After dinner I'll show you what you're missing..."

The next morning you wake up hungover, which always makes you feel intensely horny. You'd both sat up late drinking naked on the deck and watching her videos. She showed you one of her licking a pussy that was amazingly erotic. It was so well filmed with soft, sexy music and many close-ups, her sounds of "Ohhh" and "Mmmm" so real as she sucked, licked, kissed, lusted for and savored her lover's cunt, looking up with adoring bedroom eyes from between the woman's creamy thighs as she made her come.

"I love the power of making people lose control like that..."

"Who was that?" you ask.

"A woman I work with. She's good friends with Ana. We hit it off and decided to get frisky when Ana said we'd look hot together on camera."

The next video, almost a half hour, is of JoAnn wearing only thigh-high fishnet stockings and heels while she lustfully sucks the cocks of two naked guys, her gorgeous bare ass to the camera most of the time.

It was amazing watching how into it she was and you had to admit she looked wickedly sexy. "I take pride in my blowjobs," she said. "I like women but I love sucking a nice cock like yours...and I love the feeling of the cum explosion in my mouth..."

"Who are those guys?"

"Work friends. I had a thing with one when my marriage was ending. He kept asking me to have a threesome with his best friend. I'd never done it with two guys but after being ignored by my husband for so long I loved being the center of attention. They really did their best to please. So we did the video too. I came for real..."

You watch as JoAnn gives way to one of her familiar, beautiful orgasms, loudly moaning, her clit swollen with excitement, one cock in her ass and the other spurting cum onto her breasts, lips and eager tongue.

"Pretty hot, huh? she asked. "I made that last year ... before I switched jobs. Don't worry. I don't see those guys anymore. It was just some fun..."

"Don't you worry that Julie or your boss will see this stuff?"

"No really. No." she replied. "Julie will be shocked if she finds out. I haven't told her. She knows I pose for my life drawing class. But worry at my age? My boss or my coworkers will just get themselves off if they see it and if they recognize me they'll give me an interested look. A lot of people are too hung up to be so open about sex. I'm totally into it. It's exciting to do it on camera, watch it later and share it. Roll tape! Maybe sometime you'll try it. We could do it together. Ana can shoot us..."

As you wake up the next morning you remember that JoAnn gave you a kinky rim job while you jerked off for her as you watched the videos. You were close to coming when she grabbed your knees and lifted them.

"Trust me, you'll like this," she said as she pushed them up until they were over your chest, your hard twitching cock aimed at your face, the head only an inch or so away.

"Keep touching yourself," she said. So you stroked while she licked and sucked your asshole, moaning, "Mmm, you taste so good" until you gave way to a tidal wave of lust and let fly with spurts of thick cum that landed on your chin, nose, forehead and in your mouth as you gasped in ecstasy. You were surprised by how warm it was, the taste salty, sweet, slightly metallic. As you lowered your legs, she gave you a long lingering kiss, her tongue seeking the traces of your cream.

"Pretty nice, right?" she asked with a smile.

Now as you wake up, her back is to you and the sight of her ass fills you with an intense craving to smell, lick and taste her funky sexy valley and asshole. Nothing makes you want to come quite like sliding your tongue deep into the tight smooth tunnel of her anus, tasting her bitter saltiness and feeling her amazing plush rear engulf your face with its wickedly exciting scent. Her eagerness to share her ass with you so freely is the ultimate sexual gift, something many women won't do, not realizing the erotic power theirs holds. Your cock is hard, throbbing, aching as you lie there thinking about it.

You kiss her cheek and neck. She sighs drowsily as you begin to move down ... to her shoulders, her back, her ass where you kiss and lick each wide firm cheek and part them. Her anal scent is everything you hoped for. You slowly run your tongue the full length of her valley, savoring every slick tasty inch. The dark pucker of her asshole tastes better than you ever remember and makes your hard cock rage with excitement.

While you madly feast on her ass her phone rings. She answers it. "Hello? Oh ... hi Julie ... no it's not too early ... what time is it?"

JoAnn shifts onto her side to keep talking but reaches back with her right hand and parts her ass cheeks, inviting you to continue pleasuring her asshole with your mouth.

"I'm at the condo ... yes ... uh no ... not alone ... well, no, Elle's not here. I'm with my ... yes ... I'm seeing someone ... someone you know? ... well maybe ... we'll see ... where are you now?"

The whole scene is so mind-blowing. There you are passionately licking, sucking, and tongue fucking your ex-girlfriend's stepmother's ass while they chat on the phone. JoAnn smells and tastes so good you're fighting not to come.

"Oh ... OK ... well, yes ... you should come out ... it would be nice to see you ... I sound what? ... Well, you just woke us up ... yes us ... yes I have a lover ... since when? I don't know, a month? ... yes he's very nice ... you might like him ... I sound what? ... well, we were engaged when you called ... no ... no it's not a problem. We'll pick up where we left off now. See you soon."

After JoAnn hangs up, you keep sliding your tongue deep into her deliciously bitter anus until she rolls back onto her stomach, lifts her rear and says, "I want you in my fanny. Go slow and easy like the last time. I want to take you deep but just a little at a time until you get all the way in, OK?"

"Your wish is my command," you say, kissing and licking her tasty pucker until it softens and fully relaxes. Rising to your knees, you slide your middle finger into its tight rubbery smoothness, take a deep breath to slow your urge to come, and press the head of your cock into her gorgeous asshole.

As JoAnn slowly admits you, the desire to shoot your load is overwhelming. Somehow you don't. You keep pressing in a little further each time until you're all the way inside the snug grip of her anus, her luscious ass against your pelvis. You stroke in and out slow and steady as she moans and fingers her clit. The scent of her pussy and anal musk fills your senses. You're both about to come when the door to the condo opens.

"Oh, pardon me! I didn't know you were entertaining a guest!"

It's Elle.

A frosted blonde of about 50 in a black tank top, white pants and deck shoes, Elle struts in and puts her handbag on the table next to the bed. She stands there and gazes at you and JoAnn. "I see he's your butt boy too."

"Yes he is," JoAnn says dreamily. "And he's very good at what he does..."

Not sure what to do, you slowly pull out of JoAnn's ass. Elle gazes down at your still hard cock and smiles. "I see you're as advertised!" she laughs, leaning down to give you a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug.

"I'm Elle. Nice to meet you!" she says before settling on the bed and giving JoAnn a kiss on the lips. "Don't let me interrupt if you haven't finished."

"No, it's OK. It's getting late," JoAnn says, rolling onto her back. "Have you eaten?"

"I see he has," Elle laughs. "And look at you! You shaved your kitty! Very nice!"

"It was a gift," JoAnn says.

"For me too I hope!" Elle replies. "You look delicious!"

While the women chat, you head for the shower. As you soap yourself you discover dark brown under the ridge of your cockhead and some on the shaft. JoAnn's most private traces smell intensely sexy. It's such an intimate moment. You want to make yourself cum while you stroke your dick, but decide not to. You sense something good might happen.

You dress and return to the kitchen where you find JoAnn still nude, preparing bagels, juice and coffee while she chats with Elle, who has a hand on JoAnn's ass. The meal goes well as you talk at the table on the deck. JoAnn still hasn't bothered to put any clothes on. You notice a neighbor across the way gazing at her.

Elle is a free spirit, too, and you like her a lot. You can see why they get along so well. While you're washing the dishes, Elle walks out from the guest bedroom naked except for her sunglasses, a sun hat, a necklace and a gold belly chain. She's got a very nice body for a woman in her 50s. She's heavy in her hips and thighs but you like that. Her ass is cute and round, and she has small sexy breasts. Her dark pussy hair is shaved into the shape of a small heart.

"We're going for a walk. Is that OK?" Elle asks. "You don't mind cleaning up?"

"Not at all," you say. "Have fun."

"When you're done could you run into town and get something for dinner?" JoAnn asks. "Salad fixings and something we can grill on the deck?"

"Sure," you say, watching them leave. When you arrive back at the condo an hour or so later with sacks of groceries you hear moans of pleasure from the deck. Cautiously peeking out, you find both women still naked. Elle is down on JoAnn, sensuously licking her bald pussy.

"I hope you don't mind," JoAnn says when she notices you watching. "She was feeling neglected!"

"I was not!" Elle says, kissing her friend's pussy. "I just wanted a sample..."

"Watch us," JoAnn says. "Come on out..."

Your heart is pounding as you sit on a chair by the bed. The sight of two women making love is amazing when you're there with them. JoAnn and Elle look so fantastic together naked. They're so caring, attentive and sensual with each other. The way they kiss is so sensual. They adore each other's breasts, stomach, pussy, thighs and ass, taking their time to bring each other to the brink with fingers and tongue. You can't help opening your jeans and stroking your cock while they are lost in their lust. You know the sight of you will give JoAnn an extra kick. When she notices, she is quickly lost in an orgasm, her chest flushed, her nipples hard, her breasts bouncing and shaking as she comes while Elle licks her pussy.

You're just about to get off too when Elle says, "Come join us," her face still between JoAnn's plump thighs. "You don't mind sharing do you?"

"Not at all," JoAnn replies. "He's sharing me. Fair is fair. Come on lover boy, get in here with us."

You've never had a threesome before and while you take your shirt off and get naked, you're not quite sure where or how to begin.

"You're OK with this?" you ask JoAnn.

"Of course. It's just sex. We're all friends. Let's have fun and make each other feel good..."

Your cock is throbbing as you join the two much older women on the bed. They greet you with kisses on your lips and neck and chest, their hands roaming your body while you touch them. Elle cups your balls, takes your hard cock and strokes it, sighing, "Mmm ... you're right ... he's got a nice one..."

You kiss JoAnn and run a hand over each body, thinking there's nothing as wonderful as the soft feel of a nude woman. JoAnn and Elle both smell nice, too. Very beachy with more than a hint of sex. You know why JoAnn is so into women.

After a few minutes of kissing, stroking and soft moans while you gently finger each woman's wet pussy and suck their breasts while they caress you, JoAnn tells you to lie on your back with your head on the pillows. She straddles your cock and slowly, sensuously eases it into her pussy while Elle kisses you, her mouth fragrant with the scent of JoAnn's cunt and ass.

Elle's an excellent kisser, too. You try to return in kind as you run your hands down her back. You suck her breasts, making her nipples stand while you and JoAnn finger her pussy and asshole. Elle sounds like she's about to come, but she rises, turns and straddles your chest with her back to you, slowly lowering her ass to your face while she kisses and caresses JoAnn.

Elle's asshole is very sexy, a pink slit surrounded by delicate wrinkles. The scent of her anus and open wet cunt with its thick dark lips is so different than JoAnn's. It's a thrill to experience it. You're lost in sexual heaven as your hands run softly over her cheeks while you savor her flavors. You almost come when you hear her moan as your tongue slides deep into her smooth asshole. She tastes sweetly funky with faint traces of bitter while your fingers work their magic on her pussy.

Her orgasm growing, Elle begins pressing her ass hard on your face, driving your tongue deeper into her asshole, and you do your best to make her come while JoAnn rides your cock. Elle's cunt honey is flowing all over your chin and chest. From the sounds of their moans and the way Elle is shaking, you wonder if your lovers as coming together. They are.

"Whew ... oh my, he is good ..." you hear Elle say.

"Told you," JoAnn replies while you softly kiss Elle's asshole and cheeks, and slide your tongue gently against her warm, very wet pussy.

Your cock is ready to burst when JoAnn and Elle rearrange themselves. Elle kneels between your spread legs, softly strokes your erection and takes it into her mouth, clearly enjoying it. She gazes into your eyes and takes it deeper. JoAnn is on her knees on the bed, stroking your chest and stomach while watching her friend give you a blowjob.

It's the most intense, exciting experience. You're just about to unload in Elle's mouth when JoAnn climbs off the bed and kneels next to her. The two women begin taking turns sucking and worshipping your hard cock while you watch and revel in the warm sun, the ocean breeze and the sound of the waves. You can see people down on the beach looking up at you. Seeing and feeling two older women passionately licking and sucking your cock is amazing.

"Doesn't he taste and smell good?" JoAnn asks as Elle licks the head and sucks it. "His cock is so nice. He should pose for our class. I don't think we've got a model yet..."

Elle gently holds your rock hard erection and says, "You want to pose for us, honey?" She offers the bulging head to JoAnn, who takes it in her mouth.

All you can do is come. JoAnn senses your impending eruption and holds your throbbing meat between her and Elle. As you begin to shoot, she aims your cum into Elle's open mouth and then takes the next spurts into our own. The erotic build-up since licking and fucking JoAnn's ass that morning created a large amount of cum and you moan loudly as you have an explosive orgasm. It's an intense thrill to share your cream with these two women. Your output is amazing and they're delighted. They make you feel like the village stud.