Odyssey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, honey. You can bring it!" Elle says with a smile as she licks a glob of thick cream off your shaft.

JoAnn and Elle continue pleasuring your cock with their fingers, lips and tongues, each savoring your cum while you watch. You end up laying together in the warm ocean breeze, a wonderful nude older woman on each side of you as you all doze off for an hour, so satisfied. You later have dinner together on the deck naked. Bedtime brings another slow, sensuous threesome on the bed.

Seconds are even better and you fully savor the differences of each woman's touch, kiss, body and scent. You end up with your cock in Elle's cunt and are able to last a while, having come earlier that day. You work at bringing her off as you fuck and she loudly comes twice while she lies on her back and licks JoAnn's pussy and asshole. JoAnn is facing you, straddling Elle's face and kissing you while you caress her breasts.

The sensation of Elle's warm wet pussy and the sight of her pleasuring JoAnn make you come in Elle. When the ecstasy wears off, you wonder if you're in danger of getting her pregnant but she quickly tells you it's OK because she had her tubes tied years ago. You all end up cuddling and sleeping nude together, totally satisfied. Waking up to find them both naked in bed with you is something you'll never forget.

The threesome turns out to be good training for the sex party.

The week leading up to it fills you with a mix of horny anticipation and nervousness. You've begun to like showing off but aren't sure how you will interact with other guys who are naked. Will you all be checking out each other's package? Is your cock big enough? JoAnn says it is but you shave yourself clean to make your penis look bigger. And what if you panic and can't get hard?

The big night finally arrives and on the drive to the party JoAnn again explains that everyone will be very friendly and you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. There are rules. Everyone has to ask permission to touch someone and many couples just liked being watched.

Ana's nice big house is set off the road and the driveway is filled with cars when you arrive. You enter a spacious living room softly lit by scented candles. The sight is amazing. There are at least 50 people of ages ranging from their late 20s to late 50s. Clothes are already off. Some of the women are wearing only garter belts, fishnets and high heels. Others are bottomless except for skimpy tops. Some are completely naked. Most of the guys are walking around with drinks and hard or semi-hard cocks.

Ana the hostess, an absolutely luscious black woman of about 35, greets you wearing only a fishnet body stocking and heels. Her breasts and ass are amazing and she has a lush triangle between her legs. She gives JoAnn a kiss on the lips and you a warm hug. "Welcome! I've heard so much about you!"

JoAnn takes you by the hand and you head for a bedroom where you can take your clothes off and leave them. JoAnn, wearing a red bustier that exposes her breasts, a garter belt, stockings and no panties, tells you to leave your shirt on as she thinks you look sexy bottomless. Before you head back out, she drops to her knees and sucks you hard. "There ... now you're ready. Just relax and enjoy. This will be a lot of fun."

On your way to the living room you pass a large den where Ana's videos are playing on two big screens and two couples are fucking or sucking on the sofa. In the middle of the room, three women and a guy are playing a game of Naked Twister.

At the bar in the living room, you grab some drinks and start to mingle as JoAnn introduces you to different people. A couple of the guys remind you of the ones she made a video with but you can't be sure. It's all so wild. You don't want to be caught staring, but the bodies on display are so sexy in a completely natural way. This isn't a house full of models or porn stars, just normal people and that's what makes it so erotic.

After a couple of drinks you start to really relax and stop worrying about how hard or big your cock is, though it does stay erect when you notice women checking it out and smiling at you.

Meeting and talking to so many naked women is amazing. It's all so casual, yet so intensely sexual with couples and threesomes going at it everywhere you look. The scent of sex is heavy despite the candles.

You and JoAnn stand together watching a woman give a guy an amazing sensuous blowjob until he comes on her extended tongue to a round of applause. You spend time talking to one of JoAnn's friends who is naked and doing a reverse cowgirl fuck on a sofa, her legs spread wide so you can watch the cock sliding in and out of her pussy while you chat. Her nipples are hard and the hood of her clit is standing out. Your conversation ends when a guy comes over and offers his cock for her to suck. She takes it in her mouth while his date drops to his knees between the woman's legs and licks the cock-pussy combo.

JoAnn leads you to an empty sofa and spreads her legs. You kiss her and go down on her, making love to her pussy and asshole with your tongue until she comes. Then she guides your cock into her and you fuck while people watch. It's a thrill showing off and making JoAnn come. It's all you can do to last longer than a few minutes.

After you both get off, it's time to recharge. There's plenty to drink, and some weed, but seeing all those naked bodies and all that hot sex gets you intensely horny again. Feeling that way for three hours and having two amazing orgasms teaches you that sex is the ultimate drug. Nothing feels better. You still get yourself off at the memory and can't wait until the next party.

The best moment is when the chocolate buffet forms. "Booty call, ladies and gentlemen!" Ana calls out as six women of different ages, colors and shapes kneel side by side on a sofa, offering their asses to lick and fuck. On the other sofa are five guys with hard cocks to suck or stroke as the cream buffet.

"Go ahead," JoAnn says. "I know you want to taste that booty. So do I ... but you should try the cock too..."

On your knees, you and JoAnn move down the line, sampling the different shapes, scents, flavors, and colors of six women's asses and pussies. Each is delicious and beautifully erotic in it's own way. Ana's is so gorgeously sexy and the scent between her cheeks is intensely erotic. When you slide your tongue into each woman's asshole the different flavors are so amazingly sexual it makes you dizzy.

You can linger at each woman as long as you like and you make two of them come by tongue fucking their ass. But with people lining up, you move on to the next ass after a few minutes.

Once you're through the line, all you want do is come. If anyone had touched your cock you would have erupted in a geyser of cream. You're hard and throbbing and leaking precum. You watch JoAnn making her way through the booty line. She stands up, licks her lips and gives you a wink, then kneels before one of the guys on the couch, taking his big hard cock in her mouth. Within moments he's spurting all over her face, tongue and breasts.

Should you feel jealous? You sit on a sofa, still bottomless except for your t-shirt, your cock hard. A blonde woman with short, cropped hair and wearing only thigh boots casually approaches. "May I?" she asks.

"Go ahead," you hear JoAnn say as she approaches the couch. "Enjoy!"

The woman straddles your chest and presses her hot wet cunt against your face. As you lick her sharply tangy pussy while she plays with her breasts, you're in heaven. You can feel someone stroking your cock and then the soft warm sensation of a mouth on it. You look up and see that JoAnn is perched on the back of the sofa watching you while she fingers herself. When your eyes meet, she slides a finger into her asshole. The woman on your chest keeps pressing her cunt against your face until she comes, her pussy twitching on your lips and tongue as you lick at her salty anus. You've never been so insanely horny in your life. And when she pulls back a bit, there in front of your mouth is a thick hard cock about seven inches long, cleanly shaved, with big ball sack. The woman sensuously sucks the penis and then offers it to you.

"Try it," you hear JoAnn say. "Don't be afraid. Do it for me."

You're so horny you open your mouth and accept the big velvety smooth head. The spongy softness is delicious and the shaft is so hard. Overwhelmed by lust, you take it in more and suck. As naked women stroke and kiss and caress you, you're totally lost in a pre-orgasmic wave, doing something you never thought you'd ever do.

You hear JoAnn encouraging you, and when you look up two naked women are sucking her breasts, kissing her and caressing her. Several people have gathered around to watch. There's a woman between your legs making love to your cock and balls with her mouth and hands. You can feel hands on your legs and hips.

You have no idea who you're sucking but the cock tastes good, like the pussy of the woman you'd been licking. He knows enough not to force it into your throat. It's just a slow and gentle rhythm in your mouth and you really start to get into it. JoAnn is right. The sensation and taste of sucking a cock is very erotic and you lick at the salty precum oozing out of the slit in the head.

You feel a hand stroking you and you finally come intensely while you suck, your pleasure actually making you want to feel the pulse and warm release that JoAnn says she loves.

The cock begins to throb and there it is...warm salty spurts hitting the roof of your mouth and the back of your tongue. For a moment you panic, not sure when it will stop, but you take it all and swallow. The taste isn't bad at all. You hear applause and look up to see JoAnn spurting from between the fingers spreading her pussy lips.

When it's all over you feel dazed. The woman you'd been licking gives you a kiss and climbs off you. You've shot big globs of white cum all over your thighs and shirt. You look up, but the guy you've sucked off is walking away and you're not sure you want to know who he is. So you lie back with your eyes closed and try to come to grips with the moment. You've sucked a cock, been turned on by it and actually enjoyed having a guy come in your mouth. The taste lingers and it's very erotic.

"Did you like that?" JoAnn asks as she settles in next to you. "You looked so hot you made me cum. Isn't giving a blowjob amazing?"

All you can do is nod.

"Please don't be hung up about it. It's just sex. Enjoy it!"

On the drive home after the party, JoAnn is at the wheel bottomless while still wearing only her bustier and stockings. "That was Serena you were eating, by the way. Did you like her?"

"Yes. Very much."

"Wasn't that party amazing? I love them. There's something for everyone."

"Definitely..."

"Do you want to know whose cock you sucked?" she asks. "Or is that a little too much intimate information?"

"Probably for now," you reply.

"OK one step at a time. Next week I have my life drawing class. You should come. Well, you know what I mean. Elle and I are posing. But the next week we need a male model. Are you up for it?" She gives you a wink. "We're going to draw an erection and yours is beautiful."

The sexual odyssey continues.