Oedipus Rod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rod extricated himself from his mom's bung, and lay on his back beside her as they both caught their breath in unison. Judy held his hand as they stared up at the ceiling in silence.

"So are you going to get back with Sherry and show her what you are capable of, or are you going after a new girl." Judy asked, not sure she knew what answer she would prefer. There was a part of her that, at that moment, wanted monogamy with her son, but it was overruled by the part that knew that that would be a disaster for both of them. What happened was glorious, but it needed to be a one shot deal – just to get Rod's confidence up... and, maybe, hers as well.

"I don't know. I don't know that she would give me a second chance. We both said some rotten things. It wasn't my finest hour." Rod said.

"Tell her that you're sorry her beauty made you lose control and then made you act crazy afterward. Tell her, if she can be patient with you, you can show her the greatest pleasure of her life." Judy replied.

Rod smiled in earnest. He was clearly taken with the wisdom of the plan.

Rod didn't return home until the summer break. He and Sherry went on spring break together in Mexico. Sherry wondered how he went from Dud to Super-stud in such a short time, but, having had her first orgasms after sexual dalliances with five boys previously, she wasn't about to complain. Judy would have been crestfallen by her son's long absence, but she had begun to make time for dating again and was immersed in a new relationship.

12